Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-13-2006, 01:29 PM   #151
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
One of the interviews I read said that 75% of the code is new, and that only some of the graphics code was remaining. Now, I'm not sure if I necessarily believe that, but if it is true it is encouraging.

Yep, that sounds better.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #152
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

from the blog

This is the area I know a lot of people are looking forward to checking out. By now most of you have read that Mel Kiper has commentary for this year's 2006 draft class as well as 39 other classes that are randomly spread throughout your career.

sounds to me like this means there is no cap on career mode, and that the 39 draft classes are randomly distributed throughout however many years you end up playing. so you could get one the first year and then not one for 3 years and then 3 in a row. cool

and from the MN forums

Online you can play with 2 in a single "coach now" game.

sweet...H2H

+1 for this game

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-13-2006 at 01:40 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #153
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
from the blog

This is the area I know a lot of people are looking forward to checking out. By now most of you have read that Mel Kiper has commentary for this year's 2006 draft class as well as 39 other classes that are randomly spread throughout your career.

sounds to me like this means there is no cap on career mode, and that the 39 draft classes are randomly distributed throughout however many years you end up playing. so you could get one the first year and then not one for 3 years and then 3 in a row. cool

and from the MN forums

Online you can play with 2 in a single "coach now" game.

sweet...H2H

+1 for this game

H2H......it is official. I am a fan boy.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:19 PM   #154
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg
Can I ask....if you have a PC that can play this game, why in the world would you get it for a console?

If it was being made for the XBOX 360, I would probably debate it.

PC Specs AMD 64 XP 3200, 1GB of RAM and GEFORCE 6800 GT Card. 21 Inch Flat Screen.

XBOX 360 with a 42 in. Plasma TV.

Playing an XBOX 360 game on a 42 in. Plasma TV in 1080I. is simply incredible. I've been a diehard computer gamer, but this system has made me change my mind on certain games.

I actually purchased Oblivion for 360 instead of my Computer. If my computer specs were higher, I would of probably purchased it for the PC. I'm still wishing I purchased it for the PC. Some games, RPG's i like the personal feel of the computer. Though my graphics are better on the 360.

Last edited by astrosfan64 : 04-13-2006 at 02:20 PM.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #155
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
from the blog

I don't think that's what it means. I think the 39 other classes will just show up in a random order over the next 39 years. It would be pretty weird to have a draft (or two or three straight) with zero commentary, no?
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:24 PM   #156
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
I don't think that's what it means. I think the 39 other classes will just show up in a random order over the next 39 years. It would be pretty weird to have a draft (or two or three straight) with zero commentary, no?

i think randomly SPREAD is the key term, although with god-knows-who writing the article we don't really know what that means. either way...if it takes 20-30 hours to play a seson...20 hours x 40 seasons=way more time then i would ever play i'm sure
Old 04-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #157
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:

That's pretty much how it reads to me.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #158
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

That was my interpertation as well. I think there is still a 40 year cap, but that after the 1st year (which will have the real draft from this upcoming year) each year afterwards will have a randomly ordered but pre-recorded draft class.

As far as H2H, I can't wait to play some of you guys online.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:46 PM   #159
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosfan64
If it was being made for the XBOX 360, I would probably debate it.

PC Specs AMD 64 XP 3200, 1GB of RAM and GEFORCE 6800 GT Card. 21 Inch Flat Screen.

XBOX 360 with a 42 in. Plasma TV.

Playing an XBOX 360 game on a 42 in. Plasma TV in 1080I. is simply incredible. I've been a diehard computer gamer, but this system has made me change my mind on certain games.

I actually purchased Oblivion for 360 instead of my Computer. If my computer specs were higher, I would of probably purchased it for the PC. I'm still wishing I purchased it for the PC. Some games, RPG's i like the personal feel of the computer. Though my graphics are better on the 360.

I can sort of see that, but you still have the problem of 1) no patches, and 2) no possibility of mods.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #160
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Clinic is VERY slow today (probably due to most kids being out of town for Easter already.) So, I'm scouring the web and found a link to a VGsports newsletter about the game.

A few more things that I like which it mentions:

- Not only will you develop relationships with players, but also coaches, agents, and GM's. It seems if you somehow screw GM's over, they will be less likely to deal with you in the future.

- The range of player's "attributes" is never an absolute. They can go up as players develop and gain confidence. They can also drop if a player loses confidence, is injured, or is too fatigued.

- You set up and run practices including both team drills and 1-1 drills: Offense vs Defese, inside drill, pass skeleton, special teams, 1-1 WR vs CB, 1-1 OL vs DL, 1-1 RB vs LB.

- There is both RFA and unrestricted FA.

- You can only set strategies for guys when they are on the sideline (except the QB), but can be given for the next drive, quarter, or the game.

QB strategies: Focus on the deep pass or focus on short passing, focus on working the outside of the field vs across the middle, step up in the pocket vs take a deep drop, stay in the pocket vs scramble as needed, Use the pump fake to freeze the safeties vs don't use the pump fake, Avoid interceptions vs force the ball into tight situations, throw the ball quickly to avoid a sack vs Let the play develop, Throw it harder vs use more touch, Throw it high vs throw it low, focus on your #1 receiver vs spread it around, only throw it past the 1st down marker vs use the whole field. Wow, that is a lot of options for the QB.

OL Strategies: Force the defender inside vs Force the defender outside, Engage the defender vs let the defender come to the OL, Cut Block - yes or no.

WR options: Keep the DB on your inside arm vs cut inside and keep them outside of you, Use your agility to get open vs focus on using speed to get open, cut your routes short and try to jump for the ball vs don't break the routes off.

I'm not as excited about those last two options. However, you can just let them play with no specific instructions.

RB Strategies: Run into the designated hole vs bounce it outside, Stay low and use power vs use moves to try to break a long run, be patient and wait for the O-line to open a hole vs run hard to where the hole should be.

LB Strategies: Try for a big hit vs don't get beat deep, go for the pick vs just make sure you knock the ball down, focus on stopping the run vs focus on stopping the pass.

DB Strategies: Big hit vs don't get beat deep, stay to the inside of the WR vs stay to the outside, try to force the receiver to the outside of the field vs try to force them to the inside, go for interceptions or just make sure you knock the ball down, press vs give a cushion, focus on stopping the run vs focus on stopping the pass.

DL Strategies: Go for the big hit vs don't let anyone by you, rush to the inside of your defender or rush to the outside, focus on stopping the run or the pass.

Pre-Snap Options: You can dictate to the QB on any play what order he should make his reads while running the play. Also, you can order any of the QB Strategies that were already mentioned. You can also order Formation shifts or motion. Quite a few other options as well.

Anyway, my excitement for this game continues to grow which means I'll probably be very disappointed. Of course, I'm hoping that isn't the case.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-13-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #161
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
I can sort of see that, but you still have the problem of 1) no patches, and 2) no possibility of mods.

Why does everyone continue to assume you can't have patches on a 360? You're correct on user-created mods, but I've seen this misinformation about no patches on a 360 several times in here...
Old 04-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #162
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
Why does everyone continue to assume you can't have patches on a 360? You're correct on user-created mods, but I've seen this misinformation about no patches on a 360 several times in here...

I've already gotten at least one patch for College Hoops on the 360.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:05 PM   #163
GrantDawg

How are you getting patches? Not everyone has a hard-drive for the 360, but even when they did for the Xbox, patches hardly ever happened.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #164
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How are you getting patches? Not everyone has a hard-drive for the 360, but even when they did for the Xbox, patches hardly ever happened.

With College Hoops, a message popped up saying there was an update available and asked me if I wanted to download it (which was necessary for online play.) I do have a hard drive, but I imagine it might have fit on a memory card.

However, I'm still getting this game for the PC as I think the mod potential is tremendous..
Old 04-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #165
Passacaglia
Coordinator

This does seem cool -- no ratings, and having to find out a player's ability during practices seems really cool.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:08 PM   #166
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
This does seem cool -- no ratings, and having to find out a player's ability during practices seems really cool.

It does have ratings, it is just a potentially wide range that it gives you
Old 04-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #167
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Clinic is VERY slow today (probably due to most kids being out of town for Easter already.) So, I'm scouring the web and found a link to a VGsports newsletter about the game.

A few more things that I like which it mentions:

- Not only will you develop relationships with players, but also coaches, agents, and GM's. It seems if you somehow screw GM's over, they will be less likely to deal with you in the future.

- The range of player's "attributes" is never an absolute. They can go up as players develop and gain confidence. They can also drop if a player loses confidence, is injured, or is too fatigued.

- You set up and run practices including both team drills and 1-1 drills: Offense vs Defese, inside drill, pass skeleton, special teams, 1-1 WR vs CB, 1-1 OL vs DL, 1-1 RB vs LB.

- There is both RFA and unrestricted FA.

- You can only set strategies for guys when they are on the sideline (except the QB), but can be given for the next drive, quarter, or the game.

QB strategies: Focus on the deep pass or focus on short passing, focus on working the outside of the field vs across the middle, step up in the pocket vs take a deep drop, stay in the pocket vs scramble as needed, Use the pump fake to freeze the safeties vs don't use the pump fake, Avoid interceptions vs force the ball into tight situations, throw the ball quickly to avoid a sack vs Let the play develop, Throw it harder vs use more touch, Throw it high vs throw it low, focus on your #1 receiver vs spread it around, only throw it past the 1st down marker vs use the whole field. Wow, that is a lot of options for the QB.

OL Strategies: Force the defender inside vs Force the defender outside, Engage the defender vs let the defender come to the OL, Cut Block - yes or no.

WR options: Keep the DB on your inside arm vs cut inside and keep them outside of you, Use your agility to get open vs focus on using speed to get open, cut your routes short and try to jump for the ball vs don't break the routes off.

I'm not as excited about those last two options. However, you can just let them play with no specific instructions.

RB Strategies: Run into the designated hole vs bounce it outside, Stay low and use power vs use moves to try to break a long run, be patient and wait for the O-line to open a hole vs run hard to where the hole should be.

LB Strategies: Try for a big hit vs don't get beat deep, go for the pick vs just make sure you knock the ball down, focus on stopping the run vs focus on stopping the pass.

DB Strategies: Big hit vs don't get beat deep, stay to the inside of the WR vs stay to the outside, try to force the receiver to the outside of the field vs try to force them to the inside, go for interceptions or just make sure you knock the ball down, press vs give a cushion, focus on stopping the run vs focus on stopping the pass.

DL Strategies: Go for the big hit vs don't let anyone by you, rush to the inside of your defender or rush to the outside, focus on stopping the run or the pass.

Pre-Snap Options: You can dictate to the QB on any play what order he should make his reads while running the play. Also, you can order any of the QB Strategies that were already mentioned. You can also order Formation shifts or motion. Quite a few other options as well.

Anyway, my excitement for this game continues to grow which means I'll probably be very disappointed. Of course, I'm hoping that isn't the case.

Wow! If only 50% of this stuff works properly, I'm gonna be very happy this summer.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #168
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
...Anyway, my excitement for this game continues to grow which means I'll probably be very disappointed. Of course, I'm hoping that isn't the case.

EA Sports games remind me so much of the Malibu Stacy/Lisa Lionheart episode of The Simpsons - 'But she's got a new hat!'

Having said that, my interest is defintely piqued.
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #169
SegRat
High School Varsity

Well I traded in some PSP games that will no longer get any play time. So my copy is reserved and paid in full. Yea Me!

If this game is half as good as it sounds, I dont think I will ever play madden again.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:39 PM   #170
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

I want to wear the headset and yell "lightning bolt" at LaDainian Tomlinson to see if it helps him run better.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:33 AM   #171
RoastDuck
Mascot

Does anyone know anybody on the development team? Was Joe Stallings mentioned somewhere? I would have a lot more confidence if Mr. G were involved.

Whilst I'll be stunned if EA pulls this off, I hope they do. The potential to develop a new generation of strategic sports sims from their existing stock of waggle-stick crap is huge.
RoastDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:34 AM   #172
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastDuck
Does anyone know anybody on the development team? Was Joe Stallings mentioned somewhere? I would have a lot more confidence if Mr. G were involved.

Whilst I'll be stunned if EA pulls this off, I hope they do. The potential to develop a new generation of strategic sports sims from their existing stock of waggle-stick crap is huge.

Madden is the best football game ever made. I don't understand why people feel the need to hammer on that game so badly. If you play madden in coach mode you can have one heck of a football simmulation.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:33 AM   #173
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator
I want to wear the headset and yell "lightning bolt" at LaDainian Tomlinson to see if it helps him run better.

You're killing me.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:35 AM   #174
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastDuck

Stallings is on the development team, and I think Jim pretty much confirmed they offered a job to him, but he didn't want to move to Florida.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:23 AM   #175
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Quote:
You're killing me.

A swing and a miss.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:25 AM   #176
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
It does have ratings, it is just a potentially wide range that it gives you

Ah, I re-read your post on Page 3, and I see where I misunderstood. So you have a wide range where the player's rating lies, and the more you scout him, the narrower the range gets? Interesting. So what happens when the player is on your team?

Last edited by Passacaglia : 04-14-2006 at 11:25 AM.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:30 AM   #177
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Ah, I re-read your post on Page 3, and I see where I misunderstood. So you have a wide range where the player's rating lies, and the more you scout him, the narrower the range gets? Interesting. So what happens when the player is on your team?

From reading the previews, I think even then it is a range. I don't think there is ever a single number for overall rating. I think it is meant to simulate the uncertainty in evaluating players even if they are on your team.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:51 AM   #178
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Stallings is on the development team, and I think Jim pretty much confirmed they offered a job to him, but he didn't want to move to Florida.
Stallings had some involvement, but my understanding is that he wasn't the main guy.

I'll be curious to check out the credits - a couple of guys I worked with at MS on Fever were on this project, and I believe they were both integral parts (Art Director and Game Designer/Producer I think)...
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:53 AM   #179
Adamski47
High School JV

About the 39 draft classes:

The only thing that bothers me is that eventually, if all of us are using the same draft classes, regardless of which order they fall in for each of us, we are going to see the same studs and duds. Eventually, a reputation will build, especially for some of us (like me) who are notorious for starting over. This could really make things stale as you'll be able to read right through Kiper and see who are the real studs and so on. That, and the "Joe Smith is an amazing RB DRAFT HIM!" threads here at FOFC. Hopefully the 'randomness' of the game will put some twists on to all of this for us.

Anyone understand what I'm saying? I love the idea; I think it's brilliant. However, this could create problems eventually. Definitely a huge step in the direction of progress when it comes to game interaction etc.
Adamski47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:56 AM   #180
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan
Stallings had some involvement, but my understanding is that he wasn't the main guy.

I'll be curious to check out the credits - a couple of guys I worked with at MS on Fever were on this project, and I believe they were both integral parts (Art Director and Game Designer/Producer I think)...

Which is why I said "on the development team." I think he was doing interface, wasn't he?

Last edited by GrantDawg : 04-14-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:21 PM   #181
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamski47
About the 39 draft classes:

The only thing that bothers me is that eventually, if all of us are using the same draft classes, regardless of which order they fall in for each of us, we are going to see the same studs and duds. Eventually, a reputation will build, especially for some of us (like me) who are notorious for starting over. This could really make things stale as you'll be able to read right through Kiper and see who are the real studs and so on. That, and the "Joe Smith is an amazing RB DRAFT HIM!" threads here at FOFC. Hopefully the 'randomness' of the game will put some twists on to all of this for us.

Anyone understand what I'm saying? I love the idea; I think it's brilliant. However, this could create problems eventually. Definitely a huge step in the direction of progress when it comes to game interaction etc.

I hope its something like this.

Kiper says, "RB Smith has good field vision, and great breakaway speed. I think he has a chance to be a starter in this league. He needs to improve on blah blah blah, etc. I really like this kid."

RB Smith could be graded from say the first to 4th round, and have a slightly different set of abilities each time you run it through, and never will be the same player. But the Kiper commentary could still work for him under a variety of circumstances.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #182
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Which is why I said "on the development team." I think he was doing interface, wasn't he?
I had been told he was in a producer role (note that there are a variety of such roles on EA projects - not all producers are equal), but I don't know the specifics. And it may be that he had started out in an interface role.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:03 PM   #183
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
I hope its something like this.

Kiper says, "RB Smith has good field vision, and great breakaway speed. I think he has a chance to be a starter in this league. He needs to improve on blah blah blah, etc. I really like this kid."

RB Smith could be graded from say the first to 4th round, and have a slightly different set of abilities each time you run it through, and never will be the same player. But the Kiper commentary could still work for him under a variety of circumstances.

I think this is exactly how it's going to play out. There would have to be some volatility involved.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #184
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

hmmm interesting...source?

bummer. if we could have gotten FOF statistical/engine realism out of this game it would be the only game i'd need
Old 04-14-2006, 04:34 PM   #185
rexallllsc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari Rantanen's Shorts
EA Sports games remind me so much of the Malibu Stacy/Lisa Lionheart episode of The Simpsons - 'But she's got a new hat!'

Having said that, my interest is defintely piqued.

I lol'd

and I agree.
rexallllsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:47 PM   #186
GrantDawg

Quote:
hmmm interesting...source?

bummer. if we could have gotten FOF statistical/engine realism out of this game it would be the only game i'd need

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...7&postcount=50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic
Knowing how hard Marc and his team work on creating what's really the essence of a text sim, I'm really honored to have my work mentioned alongside his (even if this is FOF Central).

Seeing the direction EA is headed, I'm somewhat glad I didn't take the offer to move to Florida. I'm not naive enough to think I could have changed their direction. I'm much more interested in adding the types of features FM has.

While I can't put together a large art budget or create an entirely custom interface, I like the direction I'm headed, with larger screens and abandoning the use of 7-pt fonts.

If anyone can give me examples of where I'm using double-clicks where I should be using single-clicks, or places where there are too many screens opened back and forth, I'd be interested in hearing about them.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:48 PM   #187
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

right. i remember that. but i never thought it was referring to this game...i had assumed it was in the past. aaah
Old 04-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #188
GrantDawg

Quote:
right. i remember that. but i never thought it was referring to this game...i had assumed it was in the past. aaah

I seem to remember another conversation shortly before or after that which gave a strong indication that it was in the timeframe of the begining of this production.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:52 AM   #189
IwasHere
Banned

Flame me now if this question has been asked and answered, but does anyone know who will be doing the Play by Play?
IwasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 09:49 AM   #190
GMO
Mascot

NFL HC available in June.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....threadID=63015
GMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #191
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO
Unless I missed something, this thread you linked just looks like your run-of-the-mill message board numbskulls who make up news or post what some EB manager told them. Not to shit on your post, but is there anything a little more, um, official?
Old 04-15-2006, 11:50 AM   #192
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
Unless I missed something, this thread you linked just looks like your run-of-the-mill message board numbskulls who make up news or post what some EB manager told them. Not to shit on your post, but is there anything a little more, um, official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some guy who knows some other guy who created some game
It will be released in June

Though seriously, EBgames does have it listed as 6/20/06, and *usually* they're fairly accurate in their time frames.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #193
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I've read in multiple previews and multiple other places that the game will be released June 20th. Of course, that could be subject to change.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #194
AgustusM
College Prospect

6/20 has been the confirmed release date for some time now
AgustusM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:48 PM   #195
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm packing today, and therefore listening to ESPN Radio in the background. Listening to several hours of draft analysis has me jonesing for this game so much...
Old 04-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #196
GMO
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors

Here:

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/index.jsp
GMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #197
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO
Ah, that must be the link you meant to post last time, right?
Old 04-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #198
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Just to get my 2 cents in, that I will be purchasing this game the day it is released
Old 04-16-2006, 04:48 PM   #199
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Well, it looks like I'm not needed to purchase this on release day.

(I probably will anyway)
Old 04-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #200
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

im definitely waiting for reviews. I don't trust EA
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote