Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-28-2007, 02:17 AM   #1
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Its' Here! NHL 2007-2008 Regular Season Thread

Finally!!!!! Ducks vs Kings in London on Saturday.

Go devils.

Also, anyone have any info on how much the center ice package will cost this year?

Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:31 AM   #2
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

What I know is if you order now you get $20 off. I am assuming $149 is the price now and it'll jump up to $169.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:03 AM   #3
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I meant to order NHL Center Ice last night, and I forgot to. I'll want to take of that tonight.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, season is still going, in case anyone noticed...
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:00 PM   #5
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Mike Cammalieri on pace for 164 goal season!!
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:04 PM   #6
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm originally from the UK and a ton of my good friends from back home were at the game, but that was the worst gimmick in the history of pro sports. The delay, the small and crappy ice surface, the exhibition type atmosphere... Bettman shows again why he is the worst commissioner in the history of anything.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I'm originally from the UK and a ton of my good friends from back home were at the game, but that was the worst gimmick in the history of pro sports. The delay, the small and crappy ice surface, the exhibition type atmosphere... Bettman shows again why he is the worst commissioner in the history of anything.

Hey, bhlloy, do you listen to 570 KLAC? If you can find Matt "Money" Smith's rant on Friday about Bettman and the condition of the NHL, it will make you and every NHL-loving fan smile (with some bitterness). He pretty much goes off on Bettman and gets in a piece about just about everything the man has screwed up with the game (the London trip, expansion, the strike season, Versus, etc). Brought a tear to my eye.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
molson
General Manager

The ineptitude of the Bruins franchise will continue to kill my enjoyment of the NHL.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #9
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey, bhlloy, do you listen to 570 KLAC? If you can find Matt "Money" Smith's rant on Friday about Bettman and the condition of the NHL, it will make you and every NHL-loving fan smile (with some bitterness). He pretty much goes off on Bettman and gets in a piece about just about everything the man has screwed up with the game (the London trip, expansion, the strike season, Versus, etc). Brought a tear to my eye.

I'll have to search that one out online, although it would probably just make me even more angry.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #10
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

yeah, I was amazed at the botched opener. it's a banner event, meant to introduce the game to Europe...and manage to screw up just about everything (folk, if you are going to do the American anthem, don't you think it would be a good idea to find someone who can sing it?)

I'm on DirecTV and have the Center Ice. as of Thursday, the game wasn't even listed. It finally showed up on Friday - my wife happened to stumble across it and recorded it. So, with a bit of anticipation, I sit down Saturday afternoon to watch some hockey. What do I get? Infomercials. Finally, about an hour in someone at DirecTV woke up and flipped the switch (thankfully, the delay meant I only missed the first period). Meanwhile, I think the game was filmed by one of the CCTV security cams London is famous for - the game looked like ass.

What other major sport would totally botch their opening game like this? It's really amazing how poorly run the NHL is.

EDIT: it's more a minor niggle, but it really bugged me that the teams alternated being the "home" team...except they didn't bother to switch the jerseys. The Kings were the road team on Sunday, but wore their home uniforms.

Last edited by Draft Dodger : 09-30-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Draft Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #11
bhlloy
Coordinator

They only brought one set of uniforms to the UK apparently (which I don't buy because the Kings have been in Europe for a couple of weeks in a tournament in Austria)

The whole thing was just a joke. Ice Hockey probably attracts a total of 25,00 people a week to the various British leagues and the whole setup is pretty poor. Why they couldn't have had the game in Sweden or Russia, where the arenas are close to NHL quality and they actually watch hockey is completely beyond me.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSN.ca
The loudest cheer of the weekend? Not even close. The crowd of 17,239 was on its feet for an impressive tussle midway through the second period Sunday between Ducks tough guy George Parros and rugged Kings winger Scott Thornton, the latter holding his own against a bigger foe. A standing ovation rocked the 02 Arena as they made their way to the penalty box.
But Gary, please, get fighting out of the game. You've made great progress over the years in that area, so with the league losing fans every season, keep up the great work.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:56 AM   #13
Pyser
Pro Rookie

well i find this utterly fascinating:

Brent Sopel has left the camp of the Detroit Red Wings and signed a contract with the Chicago Blackhawks.

Sopel signed a one-year contract with the Blackhawks, believed to be worth $1.5 million.

He had been in Detroit's training camp on a tryout basis, and was offered a contract by the Red Wings shortly before signing with Chicago.

who chooses the hawks over the red wings? unless there was an huge money difference, or told him theyd pay him to play in the minors....why?!
Old 10-01-2007, 01:58 AM   #14
Pyser
Pro Rookie

dola

tsn says the penguins may open the next season in the czech republic against tb.

not the rangers, who are like half czech...
Old 10-01-2007, 06:37 AM   #15
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser View Post
dola

tsn says the penguins may open the next season in the czech republic against tb.

not the rangers, who are like half czech...

My immediate thought was the Rangers...because all those Czech players there now, were here 7 years ago. Jagr, Straka, Rozsival...are you Jan Hrdina isn't there somewhere going by the alias Sean Avery?
Old 10-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #16
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I was just looking around nhl.com, and I ran across this quote from Devils coach Brent Sutter. It was a LOL moment for me.

"The checking line, to me, is way overrated. Your best defense is still always having the puck, puck possession time. Yeah, there are certain guys that are better at working with the puck than others, but we want to be a puck possession team where we have the puck more. Defensive hockey doesn't mean just staying on your heels and playing well in your own zone. Defensive hockey is about working hard. It's about turning pucks over. It's about neutral-zone puck turnover."

Checking lines are overrated, huh? I get what Sutter is saying here, and he wants to stress puck possession, but it makes me wonder how much ice time a guy like Jay Pandolfo is going to get this year. I guess it's also safe to assume that Grant Marshall will be spending the entire year in Lowell again (not that that's a bad thing). Where does that leave Mike Rupp? Should he even bother putting on skates now?

The Devils are going to look like a different team for a while. They're starting the season with a ton of road games, so that'll wear them down. On top of that, they're apparently going to be playing a slightly different style with all this emphasis on puck possession. Then, of course, their defense will have to deal with the losses of Rafalski and Lukowich. Colin White's hurt again, too. I don't know what to expect out of the team this year.

Hmm. I guess what I'm trying to say is... fuck Scott Gomez.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #17
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

"energy line" is usually a much better term.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:56 AM   #18
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
"energy line" is usually a much better term.
Wasn't Kevin Stevens caught with a hooker and an "energy line" in a hotel room once?
Old 10-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #19
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Wasn't Kevin Stevens caught with a hooker and an "energy line" in a hotel room once?

Hooker and drugs. Have you seen Artie lately? He weights around 300 lbs.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:19 AM   #20
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Hooker and drugs. Have you seen Artie lately? He weights around 300 lbs.

I always feel bad for Kevin Stevens. The guy was a force in the league for a while. A great power-forward, he got over 100 pts. and 200 pims one year. Obviously playing with Lemieux inflated his stats, but he was a really good player.

Then he got hit from behind in some playoff game (I think), got knocked unconscious, fell to the ice, and smashed his face all up. He was never the same player again.

It was quite the downward spiral.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #21
RendeR
Coordinator

Go Sabres!

Lets hope all those wins by the Amerks turns into wins in the NHL too, cause we've lost any leadership this team had last season.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:48 AM   #22
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

yeah, Stevens was a monster for a few years. that fall was just gruesome
Old 10-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #23
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Then he got hit from behind in some playoff game (I think), got knocked unconscious, fell to the ice, and smashed his face all up. He was never the same player again.
Pretty sure that was in the Pens/Isles game seven, the Volek game. It wasn't a hit from behind and was actually a little flukey, but he was out before he hit the ice and couldn't protect himself.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #24
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Harry Neale will be doing Sabres games this year
http://www.globesports.com/servlet/s...071001.neale01

Neale and Jeanerette should make an interesting pair.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #25
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
Pretty sure that was in the Pens/Isles game seven, the Volek game. It wasn't a hit from behind and was actually a little flukey, but he was out before he hit the ice and couldn't protect himself.

Yeah, I didn't remember the play being dirty, just flukey, like you said, because he was out could before he hit the ice so he couldn't make any effort to protect himself.

It was brutal and resulted in some serious reconstruction that sort of took the physical edge off his game. He became sort of a shell of his former self, sort of like Lindros in a way.

Next thing you know he's in East St. Louis smoking crack with a hooker.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 10-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #26
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

Neale and Jeanerette should make an interesting pair.

While Bob Cole and Harry Neale definitely lost a few steps over the years, they were a great team for a long time. Those two and Dave Strader and Mickey Redmon, the Wings' broadcast team from the late 80's to the mid-90's, will always be the voices of hockey for me.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #27
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't remember the play being dirty, just flukey, like you said, because he was out could before he hit the ice so he couldn't make any effort to protect himself.

It was brutal and resulted in some serious reconstruction that sort of took the physical edge off his game. He became sort of a shell of his former self, sort of like Lindros in a way.

Next thing you know he's in East St. Louis smoking crack with a hooker.

Rich Pilon...Stevens tried to hit him, and, like you said, flukey thing. Knocked out, and then fell face first to the ice.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:46 AM   #28
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Rich Pilon...Stevens tried to hit him, and, like you said, flukey thing. Knocked out, and then fell face first to the ice.

Ah, Dicky Pilon...

What a great name for a defensemen. He was kind of dirty too. I think I recall him fighting Ray Sheppard, twice. I think they were the only fighting majors I ever recall Ray Sheppard receiving.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #29
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The article
His replacement will be Greg Millen, who is already working for Leafs TV, but will now move into the No.1 spot as the lead game analyst.
Ah, good old Greg Millen. Spent years bashing the Leafs at every turn as a Senators analyst, then sold out immediately when a job opened up at Leafs TV.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #30
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Millen doesn't seem to be very popular with a lot of you Canadians, but I really like him.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #31
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser View Post
well i find this utterly fascinating:

Brent Sopel has left the camp of the Detroit Red Wings and signed a contract with the Chicago Blackhawks.

Sopel signed a one-year contract with the Blackhawks, believed to be worth $1.5 million.

He had been in Detroit's training camp on a tryout basis, and was offered a contract by the Red Wings shortly before signing with Chicago.

who chooses the hawks over the red wings? unless there was an huge money difference, or told him theyd pay him to play in the minors....why?!

The Wings offered Sopel a contract a few days before. I would have to believe it was probably around half of what he got from the Blackhawks. I think the Wings considered Sopel to be a 5-7th defensemen, who would struggle to see consistant ice time.

He obviously got a much richer contract from the Blackhawks and is likely to see a lot more ice time. I was hoping Sopel would work out in Detroit, since I think they could use his shot from the point after losing Schneider, but I guess it was not meant to be. It looks like it will be Derek Meech for the time being.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #32
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Also, fuck Scott Gomez.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #33
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Sam Gagner will get a taste of the NHL
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=219646&hubname=
Old 10-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #34
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Devils are so good, they don't even need captains.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2...tain-to-s.html
Old 10-02-2007, 02:31 PM   #35
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Devils are so good, they don't even need captains.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2...tain-to-s.html
Old 10-02-2007, 02:31 PM   #36
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

and I'm so good, I get to post twice
Old 10-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #37
Pyser
Pro Rookie

i love just about everything sutter has done so far with the devils.

stripping elias of the captaincy (but in a very diplomatic way) is a good start. elias certainly didnt seem like a leader at any point last season, and ill take 90 pts with an A than 70 with a C any day

an entirely new, "aggressive" puck control gameplan. supposedly, no more defense-first, sit on your heels, wait for a mistake, and score on a rush. now maybe we'll have some possession on the other side of the blue line.

splitting up the checking line. this one im not entirely sold on, since ive been watching the same devils team for 13 years (big scoring line, 2nd weaker line, checking line, "energy" line). now we'll supposedly be rolling 4 lines a lot more often. this includes splitting madden out wide, and dropping pandolfo to the 4th line. but maybe matching lines has had its day in court. and having 4 lines that can score would be a great thing, since we usually only have 1 and a half.

resting brodeur more. nuff said.

things i dont like

dropping pando to the 4th line...and even crazier...taking him off the pk. i mean...what?!

that said, very high hopes for the "new" devils. but its a rough road ahead for sutter - especially with all these changes, and then going on the road for 9 straight games to compound any issues. yikes.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #38
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

yeah, Sutter's going to be fun to watch while he warms the seat for Lou
Old 10-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #39
Travis
Pro Rookie

Just when things seem to be getting exciting in Edmonton (possibility that we'll see a Cogliano/Gagner/Pouliot line on Thursday), they go and do something like this:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=219716&hubname=nhl

Long story short, Stortini (closest thing we have to an enforcer) is sent down (which I can understand with our forward situation), and also sent down is Ladislav Smid.

I just simply can't fathom the second move. The kid proved time and again last year that not only is he read for the NHL game, but that he is also ready to be a leader on the team, numerous times mucking it up and being the first one to defend a team mate.

I know Souray/Pitkanen/Staios are all assured spots as (imho) should have Smid and Greene barring horrific showings in the preseason. Having Smid up here to learn the nuances of the offensive side of the game from Souray and Pitkanen while continuing to grow his defensive game learning from Huddy, Staios and Greene could have seen him become maybe our best all around defenseman by years end.

Instead, we get to watch Dick Tarnstrom on opening night then two of Greene/Grebeshkov/Gilbert. Gilbert had some great flashes at the end of last season and Grebeshkov is supposed to be a bit ahead of him, but I have heard nothing to suggest either is on par with where Smid was last year. Greene should be a regular starter right now and should be a 4/5 guy already, knowing MacT though, he'll probably end up being the guy in the press box more often than not when the rest of the crew are healthy.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #40
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Just when things seem to be getting exciting in Edmonton (possibility that we'll see a Cogliano/Gagner/Pouliot line on Thursday), they go and do something like this:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=219716&hubname=nhl

Long story short, Stortini (closest thing we have to an enforcer) is sent down (which I can understand with our forward situation), and also sent down is Ladislav Smid.

I just simply can't fathom the second move. The kid proved time and again last year that not only is he read for the NHL game, but that he is also ready to be a leader on the team, numerous times mucking it up and being the first one to defend a team mate.

I know Souray/Pitkanen/Staios are all assured spots as (imho) should have Smid and Greene barring horrific showings in the preseason. Having Smid up here to learn the nuances of the offensive side of the game from Souray and Pitkanen while continuing to grow his defensive game learning from Huddy, Staios and Greene could have seen him become maybe our best all around defenseman by years end.

Instead, we get to watch Dick Tarnstrom on opening night then two of Greene/Grebeshkov/Gilbert. Gilbert had some great flashes at the end of last season and Grebeshkov is supposed to be a bit ahead of him, but I have heard nothing to suggest either is on par with where Smid was last year. Greene should be a regular starter right now and should be a 4/5 guy already, knowing MacT though, he'll probably end up being the guy in the press box more often than not when the rest of the crew are healthy.

I don't know enough to comment on Smid, but sending Zortini down seems fine. I like the guy. I love having guys like that in the league, but the Oilers don't need him. They have enough toughness in Greene, Staois, Moreau, etc.

The Oilers will be an interesting team, as always, to watch.

This season has really snuck up on me.

I assume I have the NHL Center Ice package. I didn't re-order it, but I had it last year and I think it re-news itself. Anyone know if that's the case?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #41
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
They have enough toughness in Greene, Staois, Moreau, etc.

Tell that to Hemsky (and Pouliot, Cogliano, Gagner, Nilsson) when we play Minnesota. Trust me, I'm not saying Stortini is the answer and would rather see them use Jacques/Greene as their enforcers, but there is no certainty in saying either of those guys is going to be in the lineup regularily. Right now we have Moreau and Staios as our main two "tough" guys. Neither is particularily big, Moreau is getting quite an injury history at this point, and Staios is likely to be our #1 D for the PK which makes it hard for him to take too many penalties himself. As it stands, Penner may be our most imposing forward, another guy you don't want spending too much time in the box.

Smid is nice as he is a D man that would stick his nose in there (certainly not a true enforcer by any means) when things get heated, could play both sides of the special teams and be very effective 5 on 5. Gilbert looks like he could be a very good player, but I just can't see how he'd be ahead of Smid at this point, especially given our lack of PK capable defensemen on the squad right now.

Going to be a fast squad with lots of skill, but so far it looks like the brass hasn't learned any lessons from the physical beatings and resulting injuries that plagued them last year.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #42
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:

I assume I have the NHL Center Ice package. I didn't re-order it, but I had it last year and I think it re-news itself. Anyone know if that's the case?

with DirecTV it does.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #43
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

What's everybody watching tonight? I might watch the Ducks and Wings just to see Brian Rafalski with his new team. Ottawa and Toronto will probably put on a show. Montreal/Carolina does nothing for me, as I generally find both teams kinda boring. Dallas/Colorado sounds like fun for a playoff matchup, but I'm normally not really into the Western Conference, especially not in October. Also, it's a late start out in Denver.

It seems like the Ottawa/Toronto game is the one for me. I'll catch the first half hour of the Ducks and Wings, and then I'll switch over to Sens and Leafs. If I haven't had enough hockey by the time that game is over, I'll watch as much of the late game as I can until I fall asleep.

Hockey's back, gentlemen!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #44
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I have to limit my hockey tonight to get a good night's rest. The Flyers open tomorrow in Calgary and I am going to try to watch the entire game that does not start until 10pm on the East Coast.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #45
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Dallas/Colorado sounds like fun for a playoff matchup, but I'm normally not really into the Western Conference, especially not in October. Also, it's a late start out in Denver.

it may not materialize into anything, but these teams played twice in the preseason. Combined, there was like 12 fighting majors (sorry, 11 fighting majors and 1 crosschecking major) and 2 game misconducts. of course, I'll be watching no matter what, but it might be fun even for you lame eastern fans.

Rycroft starting tonight for the Leafs (the team I boldly picked in my FTB to go to the finals). Is it too late to change my answer?
Old 10-03-2007, 01:55 PM   #46
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
I have to limit my hockey tonight to get a good night's rest. The Flyers open tomorrow in Calgary and I am going to try to watch the entire game that does not start until 10pm on the East Coast.

that's late. usually those mountain games are at 9, and those aren't much of an issue for me. the 10:00 games just seem SO much later.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:28 PM   #47
bbor
Pro Starter

Love the fact that the Leafs dealt for a #1 goalie(toskula) but yet...starting in net for the Leafs tonight will be Raycroft..LOL....first dagger into JFJ and the season has'nt even started yet.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #48
bbor
Pro Starter

What's the Over/Under on when Lou comes in to take over the Devils bench?

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #49
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbor View Post
Love the fact that the Leafs dealt for a #1 goalie(toskula) but yet...starting in net for the Leafs tonight will be Raycroft..LOL....first dagger into JFJ and the season has'nt even started yet.
So just so we're clear, the Leafs will open the season with a lineup that features exactly one player who wasn't in the lineup last year. One. We missed the playoffs last year, in case you were wondering. One.

So yes, I can't imagine why JFJ isn't getting that extension he wants. He's clearly working his butt off.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #50
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I love the 10pm games. Not sure what I'll watch tonight. Have to wait until Friday for Isles opener. :-/