Old 06-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #351
Thomkal
Head Coach

okay gotcha on that, I'll let you know in an hour or so then, thanks
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #352
Thomkal
Head Coach

Alrighty then here's my decision. I was very impressed with how the old man did in this challenge, so I will bring heybrad with me to the Inn.

And since Chesapeake claimed he slipped when I clearly beat him, I will send him to Exile Island where he can practice his Boy Scout skills all night. Enjoy
Old 06-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #353
Autumn
Head Coach

And so it is done.

I'm busy at the moment, so I will get to things like processing camp, etc. done later.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #354
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh yeah baby!!!!! One win!!!! Wayyy more than I expected!!!!!
I wans"t swept!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suh-weeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #355
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY TEN CAMP RESULTS

After a miserable day of hardly enough food and a shelter starting to deteriorate, people set to work. Chesapeake reaps a big bounty of fish, but threatens to not share with any slackers. Meanwhile Darth nearly singlehandedly whips the shelter back into shape, despite some damage from the wind.

With or without Chesapeake's bounty, and what others collect, there's not enough food to go around. People sit miserably at the end of the day looking at the fish bones and empty coconut shells. the shelter at least is fairly good. Not as good as the Villagers remember theirs being, but it keeps out the weather.

With a lack of sufficient food, a well-built shelter and your efforts in the challenge you each lose 3 health points.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #356
Autumn
Head Coach

I think I have caught up on things I needed to do. If you're looking for/expecting something let me know.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #357
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i can't build shelter and collect food :-(

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #358
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

You can't build shelter, but you'll make up for it when you come back with your pockets stuffed with steak.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #359
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
You can't build shelter, but you'll make up for it when you come back with your pockets stuffed with steak.

Me no comprende

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #360
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Me no comprende

Maple Leafs must have gotten mixed up who Thomkal took on reward with him.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #361
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Maple Leafs must have gotten mixed up who Thomkal took on reward with him.

Poor misguided Maple lol, the island has been tough on him poor bloke. It's not easy out here :-(

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #362
Autumn
Head Coach

I am in fact, still alive. I will catch up on game stuff and post the challenge description ASAP.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #363
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY 11 CHALLENGE

Today's challenge will be for immunity. The winner of this challenge will be guaranteed to be here tomorrow, in the final five, and that much closer to the Final Three.

In this challenge you will race to swim out to one of 12 small platforms in the water. On each platform you will find a stack of bowling balls. You will need to take a bowling ball, aim it at a target underneath the water, and attempt to drop the ball to strike the target. If the target is struck it will release a wooden carving. If you miss, you will have to swim to another platform to attempt again.

Once you collect three carvings you must swim back to the beach with your items. You will run across the beach to where I am standing. The first contestant to put all three of their carvings into this board in the correct spots will win the challenge.

Make sure to submit your challenge actions by 4:30 EST. Remember that even if you are not planning on doing anything special, not submitting anything will hurt your chances in the challenge.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #364
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY 11 CAMP RESULTS

Another day of camp life, after ten of them you are all feeling old hands at this game. Perhaps a little bit too casual ... although a few people go out and gather food, and Chesapeake casually brings in his catch of fish as usual, there's still not really quite enough to feed this crowd. Especially given Thomkal, who eats more than his share of fish, then grumbles with the rest of you that he's still hungry.

The shelter in contrast looks good. You all keep up with any maintentance it requires and make it a little comfier while you're at it.

Between your lack of sufficient food, your well built shelter and the trials of challenges and island life, you each lose 3 health points. (These are not taken off until after the challenge).
Old 06-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #365
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm throwing stuff up a bit early, like camp results, because my wife is sick and I'm watching the kids. That means I have no idea what my availability will be like. PM me if you're looking for something from me.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #366
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Poor misguided Maple lol, the island has been tough on him poor bloke. It's not easy out here.
In my defense, I went blind from glaucoma on day two.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #367
Autumn
Head Coach

Or wait? Was all that fish just a dream? A dream induced by the hunger gnawing at your bellies? a dream induced by your kids talking in my ear while I was writing that post?

Given that Chesapeake is on Exile Island, it is inconceviable that he could give you any fish. I don't know what gave you that idea.

You are actually much hungrier than you thought, and the shelter is just holding steady, not any comfier. But the health point loss is the same.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #368
Thomkal
Head Coach

Not to make you even crazier here Autumn, but are Brad and I still living off of our feast at the Inn?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #369
Autumn
Head Coach

Thom - you guys had the feast, and the effects I gave you for that. But then you come back in the morning and also have the day 11 camp effects/actions.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #370
Thomkal
Head Coach

okay gotcha
Old 06-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #371
Thomkal
Head Coach

And in case you guys haven't figured it out yet-we really need to Forage for our daily actions.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #372
chesapeake
College Starter

I have returned from Exile Island. Did everybody miss me?

Hmm...4:30. It must be time to take my daily challenge beating.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #373
Autumn
Head Coach

Sorry guys, I'm not getting even a look at the computer today. The challenge is obviously going to be late. It may not be until the kids get to bed. I will bump back the Tribal Council deadline if necessary, of course. Sorry about that.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #374
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY 11 CHALLENGE

Welcome to the challenge, Survivors. Today you six are fighting for immunity. One of you will guarantee himself the right to be here tomorrow. One of the rest of you will be joining our jury tonight.

Your task today is this. Swim out to one of the small platforms in the bay. There, drop a bowling ball into the water to hit an underwater target and release a wooden carving. You need to collect three carvings. Each time you miss, or hit, you will need to swim to a new platform.

Once you have all three, swim back to the beach, race over to the puzzle board and figure out where to place your carvings. First one finished, wins.

Let's begin.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #375
Autumn
Head Coach

All six Survivors are in the water. First trick is getting out there, everybody scrambling trying to find a platform to head for, a bit like musical chairs out there. Racer and Heybrad take an early lead, swimming strong and getting up on platform a bit ahead of the rest.

People are grabbing their bowling balls. There's a hole in the center of the platform there, you have to try to line up with that target down below. It can be deciving. Racer and Heybrad are the first to let go ... they both hit their targets! They've got their first carvings and are in the water.

The rest are having a go now. Thomkal also hits his target! The rest look like misses. Everybody's back in the water, three of you looking for your second, three of you looking for your first.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #376
Autumn
Head Coach

Up on the second platforms, everybody's lining up. Here we see if the ones that missed can learn something, recalibrate. We see if the ones that hit were just lucky.

Not so in Racer's case. Or Heybrad's either. They're still ahead of the crowd and both hit their second targets. They're back in the water and pulling ahead of the rest.

Thomkal's no beginner either, he hits his second target. He's behind the other two but on his way to his third.

This time Maple Leafs learns from his first miss and gets a hit. He's in the water with one carving. The others miss. They need to scramble for a new platform now.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #377
Autumn
Head Coach

On the third platform, and luck is not with some. It looks like Darth misses again. Chesapeake too, these guys can't buy a break. Maple Leafs doesn't build on his success, missing as well.

Racer and Heybrad both miss! They've got two but now need to scramble for their third. Both are still ahead of the rest though, so they have some time.

Thomkal is right on their heels though, he's hit his third target, just as the other two are scrambling onto their fourth platform!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #378
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #379
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer and Heybrad are first onto the fourth platform. Racer drops his ball .. and misses again! He's got to dive back in the water.

Heybrad lines his up and .. hits! He's got all three of his carvings, he's heading to the beach.

Chesapeake gets his first hit! Maple Leafs and Darth miss again!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #380
Autumn
Head Coach

Thomkal got his targets in quicker order, but just wasn't swimming as fast as Heybrad. They both reach the beach at nearly the same time, Heybrad a little bit ahead but losing time in the run.

As they race up to the puzzle wall, Racer is now hitting the beach. He's got to hope they struggle with the puzzle to catch up.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #381
Autumn
Head Coach

Thomkal and Heybrad hit the puzzle at the same time! They're both pulling their carvings out, comparing them with the shapes on the wall, trying to find the spot they will fit.

Racer is racing across the beach, hoping to catch them.

But no! Look at that! Heybrad is already done! He flies through that puzzle. He's got it right!

Heybrad wins the challenge!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #382
Autumn
Head Coach

Heybrad has the immunity necklace. You may not vote for him tonight. But tonight you will have a tribal council. Given how late I am I will delay the tribal council until morning. You have until 9:30 a.m. EST to get in your votes!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #383
Thomkal
Head Coach

congrats Brad!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #384
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Ah dangit. Hoping I would win again! Anyways, good job Brad!
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #385
Autumn
Head Coach

Welcome to Tribal Council. Come on in and take your torches everyone.

Let me bring in the members of our jury. SnDvls, Danny and Hoopsguy.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #386
Autumn
Head Coach

I've got to say, it's starting to look more like the Werewolves camp out here than the Villagers. And yet Racer is the only Werewolf left. What's going on in camp? This is almost day 12!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #387
Autumn
Head Coach

Last time you voted it seemed it was still tribe versus tribe in the merged Gindin tribe. It's been a few days. I guess we'll see if anything has changed.

Heybrad has the immunity necklace, he cannot be voted for. Of the rest of you, one is going to join the jury tonight. Let's vote.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #388
Thomkal
Head Coach

Here's hoping it hasn't changed
Old 06-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #389
Autumn
Head Coach

The votes have been cast. If you are going to play a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #390
Autumn
Head Coach

All right then, I'll read the votes.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #391
Autumn
Head Coach

The first vote cast is for ...

Thomkal
Old 06-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #392
Autumn
Head Coach

The second vote is for ...

Chesapeake
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #393
Autumn
Head Coach

The third vote cast is for ... Racer.

That's 1 vote Thomkal, 1 vote Chesapeake, 1 vote Racer
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #394
Autumn
Head Coach

The fourth vote cast is for ...

Chesapeake.

That's 2 votes Chesapeake.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #395
Autumn
Head Coach

The fifth vote cast is for ... Racer.

That's 2 votes Chesapeake, 2 votes Racer.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #396
Autumn
Head Coach

The sixth vote cast, and the next member of our jury is ...
Old 06-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #397
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer.

Racer, come put out your torch. The tribe has spoken.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #398
Thomkal
Head Coach

whew
Old 06-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #399
Autumn
Head Coach

You're now down to five. I will post today's challenge shortly. If you still need to get me daily actions for day 12, please do so.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #400
chesapeake
College Starter

Racer, I think everyone would agree that you worked hard and played a great game. If you had made it to the jury, I think you would have won in a landslide.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote