Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

WW Corporate Takeover! Game Over! VILLAGERS WIN, DAY FOUR!

It's a world of conference calls, luxury cars and industry conventions--but it can be as cut throat as any back alley in a major city.

It is the world of the corporate boardroom, where billions of dollars hang in the balance of but a few, along with a thousands of jobs and the national consumer confidence rating.

You are collectively the Board of Directors for Hyper-Global Tech Solutions (HGTS on NASDAQ), a rising corporation in the computer operating system business that is threatening to over take the industry with innovative new ideas.

Alas, in this business, you cannot operate long before you come under the attentions of Microsoft. Its hired cronies are lurking in and around all of your business connections and rumors of corporate espionage and back channel bribery are already afoot.

Some of you may have even come under the influence of Microsoft. Promises of new, rich stock options and powerful positions as a subsidiary of MS Corp. can be enticing to those who may not full believe in the corporate vision of HGTS. Have the Microsoft coffers already been opened to some, already working insidiously to takeover HGTS and turn over its operations and its corporate secrets to Bill Gates himself?

That is the question before you.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-22-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BASIC GAME DESCRIPTION

This will be a fairly basic game at its base, with the usual assortment of roles we have come to expect.

There are two sides, as usual. As you might expect from the OP, the good guys are the boardroom members working to advance the interests of HGTS, Inc., to root out those bought out by Microsoft and to prevent a takeover. The wolves will be the board members who have succumbed to the rich rewards and bribes offered by Microsoft to betray the corporation which has been their livelihood since college. Villagers and wolves, no different.

What will be different is that there will be corporate enemies within the boardroom, people whom have come to despise each other in the years of climbing the ladder to the top, and who will do anything to be rid of the other. There will be incentive to not only save the corporation, but also to have your sworn enemy removed from the board. And they won't necessarily be on opposite teams. You may be a wolf working with another wolf, and yet, he could be your sworn enemy as well.

The relationships between the players could impact the value of the daily boardroom votes, which will determine which members are removed from the board each day.

This will be a 24 hour clock game, with day and night actions all due at one deadline. That deadline will likely be 6 p.m.

I am guessing this game will officially begin with Day One on Monday, July 19 (this coming Monday), with roles going out sometime Sunday afternoon/evening.

Please let me know if you have any questions I may naswer which may help determine whether you will be able to join up.

I will begin posting the actual game rules over the next day or so, as I finalize the little details.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-17-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

GAME RULES

As noted, there are two teams: the regular board members and the corporate conspirators. The board members are attempting to save the company and root out the conspirators. The conspirators are attempting to take control of the company, so they can sell it out to Microsoft. Active conspirators will be able to communicate via PM, but the rest of the board will not.

THE VOTE

Every day, every player will submit a vote. For the most part, these votes will count as "1" vote, but please review the "Enemies" section below, which will detail how the value of your vote can change.

At the deadline, the player with the most votes will be voted off of the board. His stock will be sold and redistributed (see "Stock Ownership" below for more details) and he will be removed from the game. His allegiance and any role he may have will be revealed. His percentage ownership will also be revealed, but to whom it is sold will not.

At 11 a.m. PDT every day (2 p.m. EDT), there will be a "corporate update" which will detail which way the board is leaning at that time. It will be based on how the vote stands at that point in time (11 a.m.) by forum post time.

Votes will count up until the hour point. In other words, votes at 6:00 p.m. PDT (9:00 p.m. EST) will count. Votes at 6:01 will not.

The vote totals will not be officially released until the vote results are announced.

Ties will be handled via unrevealed mechanics. For the most part these mechanics will relate to enemy votes and stock ownership.

Not submitting a vote will result in a one day penalty of your vote counting only as 0.75 votes.

THE OBJECTIVE/HOW TO WIN

This is fairly standard. There is one major win condition--defeat the enemy. If you're on the side of the board, you must root out all conspirators to win. If you're a conspirator, you must get the board down to a 1:1 ratio to win. The ratio is based on players in the game, not on the value of their votes.

There are two minor win conditions. If you vote for your enemy when he is lynched or take an action (as a wolf or duke or some other mechanic) that results in his removal from the board, you achieved the best minor win condition.

If you merely survive longer than your enemy, you will have achieved a secondary minor win condition.

As further detailed below, your relationship with your enemy plays a role in other parts of the game.

BOARD MEMBER POWERS

All of you (both sides) are members of the board. And as such, you all own stock in the company and you all have a vote.

You also all have enemies on this same board, some of your choosing, some who have chosen you. The personal and corporate politics of the relationships among the various board members can have an influence on how the board as a whole acts.

Enemies

At the beginning of the game, you will be told who your personal enemy is. Keep in mind, he is YOUR enemy. You are not necessarily HIS enemy. He has done something to wrong you over the years, but it's not necessarily true that you have done enough yourself to be his enemy. Player A could be the enemy of Player B, Player B the enemy of Player C, and Player C the enemy of Player A, and so forth.

Enemies will be chosen at random, without regard to allegiance. No one player will be the enemy of more than one other player.

When you vote for your enemy in the daily votes, your vote will count two times. If your enemy is lynched and your vote is on them, your vote will then count as 1.5 for the remainder of the game, no matter who you vote for, since the respect gained from rooting our your enemy brings with it more power. If your enemy is lynched and your vote is not on them, your vote falls to just 0.75 of a vote, for the same reason-- you have lost respect in the eyes of others because you did not play a role in ousting your enemy.

If your enemy is killed, either by the wolves or by some other mechanic, your vote will remain at 1 per vote. This includes if you are the wolf or the person responsible for the enemy's death--you only get the credit on the board for the public vote.

You cannot reveal who your enemy is in the game, nor make any obvious inferences to it, as doing so is seen as showing your own weakness and bias. If you do so, your vote power will fall to 0.75, regardless of who you vote for (including your enemy). Other players can guess who your enemy is, but you can never confirm it.

Hints, as always, are okay, but be careful-- if the hint is too broad and obvious, I will count it as revealing your enemy, with the above result. If you have any doubt as to how a hint will be received, PM me prior to posting it.

Enemies will not be revealed on death. The restriction on publically naming your own enemy in thread remains even if that enemy is dead.

Stock Ownership

The board as a whole owns all controlling interest of the corporation.

At the start of the game, each player will have the same percentage interest in the corporation. This percent will be revealed at the game start and will essentially be equal to 1/# of player * 100%. This will be rounded off to just one after the decimal (i.e. 22.2222222% becomes 22.2%). While the rounding may result in the percentages that don't exactly equal 100%, this is purely for simplicity's sake. All 100% will only be owned by the corporation as a whole at any one time.

If we end up with ten players, every one will start with 10% interest (1/10 players * 100%), as an example.

By the daily deadline, everyone will be required to submit how they want their ownership divvied up if they are bought out ("die"). You have two essential options-- general distribution (your interest will be broken up and distributed evenly among the remaining members) or direct distribution (you can name up to two heirs to receive your interest;one heir would receive your interest in whole, two heirs would receive half of your interest in whole).

If one player should achieve 50.1% of the corporate ownership, all enemy relationships will be revealed to him, and his vote, regardless of past actions, will count as 2 votes going forward.

The default is general distribution. The only "condition" allowed in this is if your player should die--you can name another heir/distribution as a "just in case" in that situation.

Your decision will carry forward, without needing to be stated each deadline. For example, if you choose general distribution on Day One and do not PM any changes at subsequent deadlines, I will assume that you still wish for your distribution to be general.

ROLES

The game includes several key roles, similar to most WW games. Depending on the size of the game, some of these roles may or may not be included in the game. All roles are on the side of the board, unless it is stated they are conspirator roles.

The Chairman of the Board-- You are the wizened longtime leader of the company. You were one of its original founders and the face of the company. You are getting on in years and have long ceded much of your former pwoer to the board. But you are a symbol of respect and power and still have a heavy influence on board dealings. You may, one time in the game, change the result of a board vote to one of your choosing.

The Chief Executive Officer-- You are Chairman's hand chosen successor and you run the company's daily operations. There are few places in the corporate database you cannot go if you wish. One time per day, you may investigate a board member to determine their allegiance.[/b]

Vice President of Security-- You are responsible for the security of the company's assets, both physical and informational. As a security expert, you are reknowned for your ability to sniff out threats and stop them before they happen. One time per day, you may choose to protect a board member, including yourself, from the attack by the conspirators. You cannot protect the same person on consecutive days.

The Chief Financial Officer-- You are responsible for the financial health of the organization. One time per day, you may investigate a board member to determine their percentage ownership of the corporation. This will be their ownership AFTER deadline. One time per game, you will also be able to do a complete check of the corporate stock breakdown (every player's ownership will be revealed to you). But this will be ownership BEFORE the deadline. Also, you will be then unable to investigate corporate ownerships for the next two deadlines.

Vice President of Human Relations-- You are responsible for protecting the corporation and the individuals who work for it from each other. You have detailed employment histories, including complaints and actions held under wraps, for all board members. Every day, you can examine a board member to determine who their enemy is and who has them as their enemy.

Vice President of Acquisitions-- This is a conspirator role. You are handling a key part of the company, but the reality is that you were the jilted suitor for the CEO position, the once favored son who lost out to the current CEO in a previous struggle for power. You are jealous and want control of the company, so you were an easy target for bribery. Your word carries a lot of weight, even if your position is not so high. If you are voted out by the board, such is your influence that you will be able to convince the board to oust another as well.

Vice President of Computer Operations-- This is a conspirator role. You handle the company's Web site and internal network. You have always been proud of what you have achieved, but earning a high position at Microsoft is essentially the pinnacle of your particular trade of choice. You control the network--so the CEO cannot successfuly investigate your allegiance. You will come up as a loyal member of the board to him.

Chief Legal Counsel-- This is a potential conspirator role, and wins with the conspirators. You are the company lawyer, a critical position in the corporation. Alas, you made some unwise investments during the recession of 2007-2009, and are in trouble of losing everything now. Only Miscrosoft options can save you now--but Microsoft hasn't approached you yet. You count as a player until the wolves attempt to kill you at night. If they do so and the attempt is not in some way thwarted, you will convert to the side of the wolves, and count as a wolf. You will not know who the conspirators are at the start of the game.

TRADITIONAL RULES

All traditional rules and restrictions apply, such as no editing of posts and what not. We all general know these rules, but if you have any doubts or questions, just ask and I will be happy to clarify.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-20-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

SIGNUP PAGE

1. hoopsguy-- VP of Acquisitions (WOLF!-- brutal)
2. Darth Vilus-- Loyal board member
3. illinifan999-- CEO (seer)
4. Danny-- VP of Human Relations (special role)
5. J23-- VP of Security (BG)
6. henry296-- Loyal board member

7. Barkeep49-- VP of Computer Operations (WOLF!-- cunning)
8. ntndeacon-- Loyal board member
9. EagleFan-- Chairman of the Board (duke)

10. Daddy Torgo-- Chief Financial Officer (special role)
11. Schmidty-- Chief Legal Counsel (cultist)

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-22-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
hoopsguy
General Manager

I welcome our Microsoft overlords.

In.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I refuse to play with anyone associated with the former werewolf tribe. I want to actually have a challenge this time.

Jk, I'll play

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #7
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Going to have to wait and see, have a rumored trip coming up for work but nothin has been set in stone yet, hopefully I'll know by Friday. Will be in if that doesn't get in the way next week.
EagleFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #8
Autumn
Head Coach

I would play but I'm going to be gone for a good portion of the game. Good luck guys.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Been a long time since I last played, but this one sounds too good to pass up. Sign me up.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #10
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999 View Post
Been a long time since I last played, but this one sounds too good to pass up. Sign me up.

Welcome back!

Old 07-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #11
Danny
Head Coach

I'll play
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:39 AM   #12
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Welcome, Danny.

Hope we get some more people checking in. I know it can be rough going in the summer, with vacations and all.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
J23
College Benchwarmer

Finals finish up this week, so I should have time to play. I'm in.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Terrific, glad to have you in.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #15
Danny
Head Coach

I posted a thread over in GD as we've taken a couple weeks off and even longer since we had a more standard WW game, so wanted to help make sure people knew there was a game up.

Last edited by Danny : 07-15-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #16
Poli
FOFC Survivor

\o/
Old 07-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #17
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Are rules going up soon?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Are rules going up soon?

Yes, I'll put up some of the basics here today, although we're going to need more players to actually play. Hopefully we can get some before Monday, because otherwise we may need to push this back (which in turn just risks the players we already have committref--man, trying to run WW in the summer can be hard).

Old 07-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #19
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Rules are up! If I make any changes prior to game start, I will post here and highlight the changes made.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

From this point forward, only I may post in Red.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #20
henry296
College Starter

I'll play. Normal caveat that some days I will be very busy and unable to post much if at all during the day.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:31 AM   #21
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Welcome, henry. Obvously, full participation is ideal. That said, I think this is a game which can be played with limited participation.

Glad to have you aboard.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #22
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I too will play.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #23
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

we start tomorrow?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #24
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I too will play.

Great, welcome to the game.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #25
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
we start tomorrow?

We still could, but I am thinking we may need to delay it a day and try to get a few more players. I might need to send out some PMs and see if I can drum up some interest directly. This game would be much better if played with around 11 at a minimum.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #26
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I would like to play
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #27
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I would like to play

Great! Terrific and welcome.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #28
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'll take a stab at it.

Looks like this week is free from trips (my boss went on vacation and never left me definite word if I have a trip at the beginning of next week or not).

Do I schedule the trip based on qhat he thought it was going to be and then get yelled at for doing that or not schedule a trip and then get yelled at next Monday for being in our office and not going to Vegas to meet with the client? I guess I'll cross that bridge when it gets here.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 AM   #29
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote PB

Looks like he's not n the list so I had to get this out of my system at some point...
Old 07-19-2010, 01:21 AM   #30
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
vote PB

Looks like he's not n the list so I had to get this out of my system at some point...

Well, he's the one of the ones I am going to send out direct PMs, too, so you may get your chance anyway.

Glad you could play. If I get two more, I am comfortable that is enough to play. Hopefully we can get that tomorrow, and get this started tomorrow night.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Old 07-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #31
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'll play - with the caveat that I will be unavailable Wednesday until late afternoon, and all of Thursday after work.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #32
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I'll play - with the caveat that I will be unavailable Wednesday until late afternoon, and all of Thursday after work.

Great! Welcome.

As long as your fellow players are understanding, this shouldn't be a game where you need to be present at all times. So hopefully your midweek schedule won't be of much impact.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #33
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All right, everyone, I am headed out for my other job shortly. If anyone checks in here and joins up, they will be included in the game.

Regardless of if anyone else joins, when I return home tonight, I will send out PMs and get the game going. For most of you this will likely be past your bedtimes, so be sure to check in in the morning.

Depending on how many (if any) new signups we get, I may adjust the ruleset some. If so, I will let you all know what changes have been made.

See you guys tonight!

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-19-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #34
Schmidty
Coordinator

Ok, I'll jump in if you still need me Chief. I haven't played in months, so I guess it's time.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #35
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Ok, I'll jump in if you still need me Chief. I haven't played in months, so I guess it's time.

Yup, was just about to send you a reply to your PM. Would love to have you aboard. Thanks, Schmidty! I hope you had a pleasant vacation.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:57 AM   #36
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All right, signups are officially closed. Roles will begin to go out shortly. I doubt any of you are awake, but if you are, please do not post again until I start the game.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 AM   #37
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have added the Chief Legal Counsel role to the game rules above.

I have also added a line near the top noting that active conspirators will be able to communicate via PM, and no one else will enjoy this benefit. This is, of course, the standard wolf communication/advantage, but I realized I did not make it clear.

Also, additionally, every role above is in the game.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-20-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 AM   #38
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All allegiances & roles have been sent out, as well as enemies and your individual corporate ownerships.

Each non-conspirator/cultist received a message which began with "You are a loyal board member!"

Each active conspirator received a message which began with "You are a conspirator!"

The cultist (Chief Legal Counsel) received a message which began with "You are the cultist, and on the side of the conspirators!"

Regardless of allegiance, all players were told of their unique enemy and their corporate ownership.

Every player in the game currently has an even 1/11 share in the corporation (rounded, 9.1%).

Please choose general distribution or direct distribution (with up to two heirs) for in case you are removed from the board and forced to sell your share. This is due by tonight's deadline. If I do not hear from you, your decision will be general distribution (equal shares for everyone), the default choice.

For those who don't know, I am on the West Coast, so if you are on the East Coast, expect that I will likely not be available prior to around 10 a.m. at the earliest every day.

If you have any questions, you can PM here or email me at my work email, [email protected] (but only during the 7 a.m.-4 p.m. PDT work hours). Preference is PM here, which is quicker for me and not monitored by our IT department.

Please read the rules if you have basic questions about your roles or the gameplay, but feel free to contact me as well, if needed.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-20-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:46 AM   #39
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

THE GAME BEGINS

It's the start of a brand new day at Hyper-Global Tech Solutions, but none of you feel like cheering. The VP of Security has just read to you all his findings that the corporation is being targeted by industry giant Microsoft for takeover!

The enemy may already be in this board room, the security man warns.

The CEO declares that this could collapse the company, and that it is imperative that they root out the board members whom have fallen under the sway of Microsoft. As such, each day, the board will determine a member to vote off of the board and force the sale of his shares to the rest of the board--and hopefully eliminating the Microsoft threat.

But is it too late?

DAY ONE HAS BEGUN, AND YOU MAY ALL POST NOW.

Deadline to vote and to get any role actions in, including night/conspirator actions, is 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PDT.

Good luck and have fun!

Old 07-20-2010, 06:04 AM   #40
henry296
College Starter

Say no Microsoft. I'm loyal to Hyper-Global Tech Solutions.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #41
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Checking in.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:26 AM   #42
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm a loyal board member, with a 9.1% stake in the company.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #43
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Barkeep is playing??

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 07-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #44
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Barkeep is playing??

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Listen son, if you think the business we're doing around here is a game you should resign your seat on this board and leave it to those of us who will take our duties and responsibilities seriously.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Listen son, if you think the business we're doing around here is a game you should resign your seat on this board and leave it to those of us who will take our duties and responsibilities seriously.

Is that you lobbying to be named my heir kid? I'm not sure if you're fit to shine my shoes at this point. Hell, for all I know you might be one of the board members trying to sell us out to Microsoft!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:41 AM   #46
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Is that you lobbying to be named my heir kid? I'm not sure if you're fit to shine my shoes at this point. Hell, for all I know you might be one of the board members trying to sell us out to Microsoft!
At this moment I would think only those working for our enemy would want to name an heir. Our CEO might want to after Day 1, but otherwise I can't imagine a loyal board member doing anything but distributing evenly.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #47
hoopsguy
General Manager

I look forward to acquiring the shares of all Microsoft sympathizers.

My personal opinion is that the board has been a little too lax in handing out shares to executives ... most of you (not me) aren't really deserving of 2% of the company stock, let alone 9%. So this might be a fun opportunity to reduce some dead wood and strengthen our company at the same time.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #48
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Are there current conventions about how we proceed on this first day?
Old 07-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #49
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Are there current conventions about how we proceed on this first day?

vote hoopsguy is always one of my favorites
Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #50
hoopsguy
General Manager

DT, I would love that option if I wasn't so opposed to self-votes.

Actually, upon further reflection - I don't like that option at all.