And a bunch of villagers oblivious.

Life's a bitch eh?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:03 PM   #452
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
What the hell. Where did this come from?
Don't take my quote out of context. I was talking about EF's claim that not only is bribary a surprise but also the fact that when some who was bribed is killed you an[t tell he was ever bribed. I'm willing to believe that bribery exists but I refuse to believe that if some was bribed and killed you wouldn't make mention of it in your description of the night actions
Old 08-04-2005, 09:16 PM   #453
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
You only revealed cops, which the mafia boss can do.

I know everyone's roles except Mr. W's, Supermans, Kingfc22, and Kevin's (although I suspect he is a villager.)

How can I prove I am who I say I am?
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #454
Schmidty
Coordinator

Wow. I leave for a few hours and come back to all hell breaking loose.

Eaglesfan looks unbelievably bad. I cannot believe that you guys voted off GWB and ignored what Qwik was saying. tommorow's vote should be easy:

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 08-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #455
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Edited to add the quote for context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan27
How do I prove I am who I say I am?
You can't -- the numbers don't add up.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)

Last edited by Mr. Wednesday : 08-04-2005 at 09:20 PM.
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #456
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I think we have to wait until the night actions are done to vote.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:19 PM   #457
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I think we have to wait until the night actions are done to vote.

Oh yeah, you're a mobster. Guess I'm dead tonight, or maybe Qwik. Good job.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:21 PM   #458
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I revealed all 3 cops as well as I'm offering to view many other roles. Could I possibly have viewed all 3 cops in 3 nights as a mob boss? No, the odds against me "being that lucky" are astronomically high.

I am who I say I am. I didn't want to reveal the 3 cops, but I thought it might convince Qwikshot that I am a psychic as I claim to be.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #459
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I knew who the three cops were last night.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 08-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #460
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Actually, at the close of voting yesterday.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #461
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

How did you know? Sounds like you might be the other mobster Lt.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #462
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Anybody who's not a villager could have figured it out from the voting.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #463
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

There is a difference from figuring out that three are cops, and knowing their exact roles.

I named their specific roles.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #464
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Then either you bribed Schmidty, or you bribed Qwikshot, since you clearly didn't bribe GWB.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:38 PM   #465
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Then either you bribed Schmidty, or you bribed Qwikshot, since you clearly didn't bribe GWB.

I really don't think a bribed police officer would be stupid enough to keep the bribe in his room. It makes sense that we didn't find any sign of a bribe in the room.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #466
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I don't buy it. The mob was trying to kill him, not you. The villagers, the police, and me voted for you.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:44 PM   #467
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't buy it. The mob was trying to kill him, not you. The villagers, the police, and me voted for you.

Uhhhmm.. you are the mob according to the police
Old 08-04-2005, 09:47 PM   #468
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

The night passes...

~

KevinNU7 was sleeping soundly... until he feels the cold steel of a gun Barrell placed underneath his chin. "What the f-" Before there's even any time to finish the sentence... a bullet pierces through his lower jaw and into his brain. The Delenas have struck again.

~

Schmidty is out during midnight... smoking a cigarrette... he doesn't notice the figures around him.

"Hey copper." A voice speaks.

Schmidty turns around, and grimly speaks. "Santadios." Gunshots ring, as Schmidty quickly rolls to the ground and starts firing at the Santadios. The Santadio Lieutenant is quick, though, as he hits one of Schmidty's knees. Schmidty is writhing in pain... he looks up at his assailants and utters a few words... "The DeLenas are going to take over this fucking town..."

"Time to die." A single bullet between the eyes forever silences Schmidty.

~

You all wake up, you heard the gunshots again. Two distinct instances during the night. A lone gunshot... and then several gunshots.

As you head into the street you all see Schmidty's body, down on the ground. An immediate search of his body shows his Officer's badge... you make your way into his room... and find something very peculiar. A bag of gold, and a letter from the DeLenas. Schmidty was the Officer, but it seems he became a DeLena Grunt!

You then notice that KevinNU7 is missing. You head to his room, and find his body. You look around and find a Mason's emblem. KevinNU7 was a Villager and a Mason!

Day 4 Begins. Voting Deadline is at 9PM EDT

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 08-04-2005 at 09:51 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:49 PM   #469
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I told you that there was bribing in this game. Schmidty must have been the other guy that was bribed!
Old 08-04-2005, 09:50 PM   #470
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Seems EF was lying about GWB, hmm?

Old 08-04-2005, 09:51 PM   #471
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm betting on the other bribery being Qwikshot. It's the only way EF27 would have known the specific roles.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:53 PM   #472
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

But one thing should be clear. EF27 is a liar and a mobster.

Vote EaglesFan27

Old 08-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #473
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Seems EF was lying about GWB, hmm?

No. Either there is a chance for the bribed to hide the gold or there is a chance that my visions have inaccuracies. Perhaps, I viewed the wrong cop being bribed, however, I wasn't told that. I suspect the bribed had a chance to hide the gold before they died. Schmidty must not have succeeded.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #474
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Then maybe you're the serial killer. Either way, I'm still voting for you.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #475
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I believe Qwikshot. I think you are a mobster. We must kill you.

I vote Mr. Wednesday.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #476
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

If you listen to EaglesFan, he's going to talk you into letting the Santadios take over the village. There were two of them, but now there are three after they presumably bribed someone last night. Kevin's dead, and one of Henry, Blade, or Qwikshot works for them. The serial killer is a loose cannon. I'm the least of your worries right now.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:06 PM   #477
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If you listen to EaglesFan, he's going to talk you into letting the Santadios take over the village. There were two of them, but now there are three after they presumably bribed someone last night. Kevin's dead, and one of Henry, Blade, or Qwikshot works for them. The serial killer is a loose cannon. I'm the least of your worries right now.

That sounds like an admission of guilt. It also sounds like you are saying you are the last of your mob family. It would be smart of us to throw you down the well before you kill any more people. Every night that each mob family can kill a villagers is one night too many. Even if there are 3 Santadios (which I don't think there are) they can only kill 1 person per night. If we kill you, that is one less villager that dies by mob hands each night.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #478
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Sure, I'm the last of the DeLena family. And I have no shot at taking over the village. Obviously, there's still three of the Santadios, and I'm not going to be able to kill more than one of them before they kill me, or band together to vote me down.

So throw me down the well... now there's still three Santadios, and no DeLenas. They kill someone tomorrow night... achieve one-to-one parity with the villagers... they win. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to keep the Santadios from taking over. They'll probably kill me tomorrow night, anyway, but at least if you don't kill me, I have a shot at taking one of them with me.

If you want to win, you have to vote for a Santadio. Unless you want to really roll the dice and try to find out who they bribed (I'm betting on Qwikshot, considering how much EF27 knew about the police), you'll need to vote on kingfc22, EaglesFan27, or Superman=#54. One of the three is the serial killer, the other two are Santadios.

I figure the reason he's so adamant about the whole GWB thing is, he doesn't want you to put two and two together and figure out that they've got Qwikshot in their pocket.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #479
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Don't take my quote out of context. I was talking about EF's claim that not only is bribary a surprise but also the fact that when some who was bribed is killed you an[t tell he was ever bribed. I'm willing to believe that bribery exists but I refuse to believe that if some was bribed and killed you wouldn't make mention of it in your description of the night actions

That is what I was saying too. You don't bribe someone without telling that person about it. If I was bribed, I would have played out today very differently. And if EF is right about me supposedly being bribed and I wasn't told about it, then the game has been influenced by the moderator when it shouldn't have been. Unless it was just an inaccuracy in his view. *shrug*
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:36 PM   #480
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
That is what I was saying too. You don't bribe someone without telling that person about it. If I was bribed, I would have played out today very differently. And if EF is right about me supposedly being bribed and I wasn't told about it, then the game has been influenced by the moderator when it shouldn't have been. Unless it was just an inaccuracy in his view. *shrug*

Regardless of the circumstances, dead people should not comment until the game is over.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:43 PM   #481
MrBug708
Head Coach

Boo!
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:43 PM   #482
Joe
Pro Starter

no thanks, i think i'll comment.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:45 PM   #483
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
no thanks, i think i'll comment.

Whatever. Moderators have repeatedly said this is poor form and asked people not to do it in their games.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #484
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Poor form, GW.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:30 AM   #485
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Qwikshot has not been bribed he is clean believe what he says. Schimdty was the only person bribed last night.

Eaglesfan knew there were bribes being handed out. Either you believe him and he is a physcic or he is the Lt. handing out the bribes.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:22 AM   #486
kingfc22
Head Coach

Why can't people in WW games just shut their mouths when they are dead??? It ruins the game for the rest of us.

On a side note, I will not be around tomorrow until 5 PM PST assuming I can leave work a little early. So please don't think I'm hiding. It is because I will be at work.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:32 AM   #487
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Least I'll get one mobster out of the picture...

Unvote Eagle
Vote Wednesday
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:47 AM   #488
Joe
Pro Starter

i'll shut up now. thanks for the PM, neon.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:49 AM   #489
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Good on ya, GW. Thumbs up.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:07 AM   #490
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Good on ya, GW. Thumbs up.
Aren't you dead? SHUT UP
Old 08-05-2005, 07:26 AM   #491
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Aren't you dead? SHUT UP
Go play hattrick.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:24 AM   #492
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Today's vote should be easy. Mr. W admits he is the last member of his mob family. Throw him down the well and one less villager dies tonight.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:12 AM   #493
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Least I'll get one mobster out of the picture...

Unvote Eagle
Vote Wednesday
If you're voting for me, then you've been bribed.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:13 AM   #494
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Today's vote should be easy. Mr. W admits he is the last member of his mob family. Throw him down the well and one less villager dies tonight.
Throw me down the well and the Santadios win.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:19 AM   #495
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Just a quick rundown of the situation. If you vote for me today, the Santadios will kill a villager and win the game tonight.

Here is how I believe matters to stand:
Henry, Blade = Villagers
Qwikshot = Formerly DeLena investigator, now a dirty cop working for the Santadios
EF27, kingfc22, Superman=#54 = Two Santadios, one serial killer.

Personally, I think Qwikshot's vote for me is pretty conclusive to indicate that he's been bribed, but I'm not going to ask you to vote for him. Vote for one of the other three instead.

If you don't throw me down the well, they'll kill me tonight, but I'll take one of them with me.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:35 AM   #496
henry296
College Starter

I have a slightly different take than Mr. W but have come to a similiar conclusion. The mob families each were given 1 chance to bribe someone. That happened on night 2. We know that the Delana's bribed Schmidty and the Santadio's bribed someone else. This is how EaglesFan knew about the bribery potential and tried to accuse GWB. However, we know that GWB wasn't bribed and most people assume it was either Qwik or Blade.

Based on my reading of the exchange between Qwik and Blade last night, I still believe Qwik is a good guy. He continues to point the finger at both Dalena's and Santadio's. I believe that blade was converted and he and EaglesFan27 as Satadio's were working together to discredit qwikshot.

As for the remaining Santadio and the Serial Killer, I believe Kingfc22 is the Santadio since he voted for Mr. Bug while Superman voted for ardent.

However, I believe we need to vote for one of the Santadio because if Mr. W is killed we are left with 3 villagers (Me, Qwik and Superman) vs. 3 Santadio (Kingfc22, EaglesFan27 and blade) and the Santadio's will win the game.

Vote EaglesFan27 He is the one that I am mos sure of being a Santadio.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:29 AM   #497
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Just a quick rundown of the situation. If you vote for me today, the Santadios will kill a villager and win the game tonight.

Here is how I believe matters to stand:
Henry, Blade = Villagers
Qwikshot = Formerly DeLena investigator, now a dirty cop working for the Santadios
EF27, kingfc22, Superman=#54 = Two Santadios, one serial killer.

Personally, I think Qwikshot's vote for me is pretty conclusive to indicate that he's been bribed, but I'm not going to ask you to vote for him. Vote for one of the other three instead.

If you don't throw me down the well, they'll kill me tonight, but I'll take one of them with me.

Utter BS...I'm not bribed

Having either of you dead would make my life happy.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:32 AM   #498
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

So you'd rather kill me and lose, than kill a Santadio and most likely be able to pull of the win? If you're not bribed, think about the situation! I know Henry still trusts you, but you're sounding more and more like a rat to me. Earn some trust by voting for one of the three -- EF27, kingfc22, or SM=#54.

Old 08-05-2005, 01:27 PM   #499
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Qwik is clean. Kingfc22 would be good to vote for. After saying that...

Vote Kingfc22

But, Qwik if you are abolutely sure about someone else, I will change my vote.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #500
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Villagers, you need to decide on one person. I'll vote with you to make sure it comes off, but you can't afford to split your votes between me and the unknown three.

I'm pondering the implications of SM=#54's vote... is he Santadio, trying to vote for the serial killer to save EF27's hide?