Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-01-2011, 07:00 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL 2134 Offseason Thread

Going to sim this a little later today. I am hopeful that a new ootp patch might come out that will fix our download issues, but since the patch won't be compatible with our current version, will need to test it before we upgrade to make sure we don't blow anything up worse than before.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, sim time.. This will take me a while this morning because I need to test some stuff first.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thursday, November 19th, 2133
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent MR Thomas Rucker to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,080,000.
Sunday, November 8th, 2133
Los Angeles Bruins: Signed 2B Ed Austin to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,300,000.
Saturday, November 7th, 2133
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Art Smith to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $2,500,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SP José Prieto to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $10,800,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed SP Chin Kim to a 6-year contract extension worth a total of $81,500,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C Felipe Sosa to a minor league contract extension.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just an update, I'm doing a full backup of the league file before I do anything further just in case anything blows up. We have way too much history to risk anything on broken code. Its over an hour process to do the full backup, and afterwards I need to test a few things before putting up instructions on getting the new file.

Hopefully though this will be our last hurdle and we'll get everything fixed and working right after today!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Just an update, I'm doing a full backup of the league file before I do anything further just in case anything blows up. We have way too much history to risk anything on broken code. Its over an hour process to do the full backup, and afterwards I need to test a few things before putting up instructions on getting the new file.

Hopefully though this will be our last hurdle and we'll get everything fixed and working right after today!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
Johnny93g
College Starter

I think it's time to induct Alan into the hall of fame!!
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post

I think it's time to induct Alan into the hall of fame!!

I already had him there. His number was retired about 150 seasons ago.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 09-01-2011 at 11:19 AM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well the patch didn't fix it as I had hoped it would... but I am still working on it. Looking at packet captures to try to figure out if I can find a work around.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #9
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, new file is up... Thanks to a fix in the new patch, I was able to pull the league out of OOOL. I likely can re-enter it into OOOL and everything would be fine now, but at this point I don't want to waste the time on it. We have other important things to worry about.

So instructions on what to do to get the file:

1) Please download the new OOTP patch 12.4.27 that fixes alot of stuff for us.
2) One on 12.4.27, manually go to http://www.fool-x.net/fool/FOOL.lg.zip like you have been the past few weeks. This file now contains important settings files that you need to get things to work correctly. Extract that file into the normal FOOL.lg folder like you have been every day.
3) Now open OOTP. You no longer have to sign in to OOOL. Just hit load game and load the FOOL league file.
4) once in the FOOL league file, please try to download the new league file from within game to verify it works. Also try to do an upload of your team export file. (If I am really good, the league export tracker should work for this too hopefully).

This should solve our MAC user issues too hopefully!

Since this is a big change, tomorrow's sim will be pushed back to 12 noon. If there are problems for people to work through, we'll make sure that we get those solved too. Let me know if it works as advertised please!

Old 09-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #10
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Has anyone tried yet? I'm leaving in about 30 min and won't be back until late.. Was hoping for some kind of confirmation

Old 09-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #11
hyde4us11
Coordinator

It updated fine and exported fine. There is something annoying but not on your end. When league file was downloading the percentage the download has completed doesn't show up.

EDIT: Export tracker is working again.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 09-01-2011 at 03:41 PM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

ok great, thanks. If one of our mac friends can confirm they are ok too that would be awesome.

Old 09-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #13
cgould43
High School JV

i can't remember how i got it to work on ubuntu before but it won't start for me
cgould43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
cgould43
High School JV

never mind i got it to work
Old 09-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #15
ShoelessJ03
High School JV

i followed all the steps listed and am unable to download the lg file within game. am working on it to get fixed but no luck yet.

edit- nvm

it worked, there doesnt seem to be any progress or status bar for the download like in the past. it simply locks my pc but apparently is downloading. said the program was not responding but it did download?

in any case, it seems i am in business

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...eagueId=391368
League ID: 391368
League Password: provided on request

Last edited by ShoelessJ03 : 09-01-2011 at 09:28 PM.
ShoelessJ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #16
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

It worked for me....but I don't have a mac.
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:35 AM   #17
cgould43
High School JV

Alan I'm on linux, which is similar to the mac build and it appears to have worked for me
Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #18
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Things worked but I found a bug. When I go and try to offer a free agent a contract. When I hit the "Meet Demand" button it SUBMITS and OFFER right then and there.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:32 AM   #19
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Things worked but I found a bug. When I go and try to offer a free agent a contract. When I hit the "Meet Demand" button it SUBMITS and OFFER right then and there.

That's not a bug, that's a design decision. I didn't like it either but the contract shown at the start is always what they are asking for though.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #20
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde4us11 View Post
That's not a bug, that's a design decision. I didn't like it either but the contract shown at the start is always what they are asking for though.

Yeah, that's what I figured, too.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #21
EddieK
High School Varsity

Alan,

I'll be home tonight at like 630 or so EST and will test for the Mac user I am having difficulty setting up my own league but I'll do FOOL first!

World Series 2061, 2063, 2104, 2132, 2133, 2151, 2153, 2154, 2157, 2158, 2180, 2183, 2184, 2185, 2210,
EddieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
spleen1015
Coordinator

Gonna have to get used to the 'Meet Demand' button change.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #23
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now

Old 09-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #24
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Wednesday, December 30th, 2133
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent MR Bertrando Ciolino to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,800,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent MR Kichisaburo Ishii to a 3-year contract worth a total of $14,100,000.
Tuesday, December 29th, 2133
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent MR Teruo Kato to a 3-year contract worth a total of $15,750,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent SP Jesús Castillo to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,500,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent MR Vicente Torres to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,900,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent MR David Primmer to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,600,000.

Monday, December 14th, 2133
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent SP Anastasio Herrera to a 6-year contract worth a total of $52,800,000.
Sunday, December 13th, 2133
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent SS Bobby Sherman to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,600,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent SP Shane Fitter to a 4-year contract worth a total of $23,000,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent MR Chun-hua Wang to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,300,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent SP Johnathan Sims to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,500,000.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent SP Sotatsu Otani to a 5-year contract worth a total of $51,500,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 3B Tokuma Ohayashi to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,800,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent CF Pedro Medina to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,600,000.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent MR António Prieto to a 1-year contract worth a total of $650,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent C Run-ming Shiu to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,600,000.
Saturday, December 5th, 2133
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent MR Shaw Woodland to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,480,000.
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2133
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Ezequiel Avelino to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B Shozo Nakanishi to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B Silas Steele to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 1B Francisco Hernández to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed LF Roger Adkins to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Luis Andrés to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CF Jason Jeffery to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Vincente Gómez to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 2B Miguel Domínguez to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CF Byron Kelly to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Sugimoto Ono to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed RF Ricardo Rodríguez to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CL Albert Moreno to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 3B Domingo García to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 2B Nakazo Sanu to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CF Dwayne Teale to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 1B Raymilson Medaetz to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP Adrian Kramer to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SS Joseph Wormleighton to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Shigenaga Hirayama to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP António Calderón to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Wayne Hanscombe to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Yosuke Kawasaki to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Phil Spurr to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed RF Norris Coleman to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 1B Jaime Magana to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Bill Lacroix to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Ryutaro Shinoda to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP Anthony Stonard to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Chong-xian Ke to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C Sacha Lagerweij to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Rick Durand to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Ramón Sánchez to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 3B Michaël Babin to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed RF Ken Farris to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $3,250,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Kiyoemon Koda to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR John Morgan to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed CL Joe Shirley to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $24,000,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP Luis Flores to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed CL Dax Moore to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C Felipe Sosa to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Manuel Ávila to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Adam Lachance to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed LF Ismael Rea to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SS Tony Estrada to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Carlos Díaz to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Ken Hulbert to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed RF Álvaro Romero to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed RF Aquilino García to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Will Horton to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Diego Pińa to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed LF Gonzalo Franco to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Kevin Conley to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Jorge Costa to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SS Herb Lacy to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C Malcolm Simmons to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B Xuan-ling Peng to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CF Robbie Crabtree to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed RF Tadasuke Uchida to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR Roberto Ortega to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR Orinosuke Yamamoto to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP Jerome Sheppard to a minor league contract extension.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #25
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up! Spring training/amateur draft/player development export is due tomorrow morning by 10AM EST

As long as we don't have any further download/upload issues, I plan on starting over the weekend looking at our next steps:

- Player Development budget discussion
- Expansion plans

Old 09-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #26
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The new file is up! Spring training/amateur draft/player development export is due tomorrow morning by 10AM EST

As long as we don't have any further download/upload issues, I plan on starting over the weekend looking at our next steps:

- Player Development budget discussion
- Expansion plans

Exciting time in FOOL! I look forward to it.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #27
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So the Hooligans signed Otani. He hasn't finished developing, so I only hope I made a wise move there. I gave him a huge deal.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #28
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Player Development budget discussion

Played around in OOTP with the patch yesterday and this morning and the money side of FA signings might help with these. I need to get a solo league with the FOOL setup and play around with it. I have no idea how to set one up with these settings so it could take me weeks to just get it setup.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #29
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So the Hooligans signed Otani. He hasn't finished developing, so I only hope I made a wise move there. I gave him a huge deal.

Ballsy! High risk, High reward!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #30
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekcut View Post
Ballsy! High risk, High reward!

It's the consequence of letting the AI essentially draft for the Hooligans for about 20 seasons, using OOTP10 flaws. We have next to no high quality pitching in the system, especially in the high levels. Gotta take a chance.

It doesn't help that it seems like every free agent pitcher was looking for me to name my first born after them to sign with us.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #31
ShoelessJ03
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

I have tons of cash to spend as almost threw an offer at him. I am hoping that my youth pans out though in the long run.

Could be a very rewarding signing for you though.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...eagueId=391368
League ID: 391368
League Password: provided on request
ShoelessJ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #32
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde4us11 View Post

ACK! Why? We can't offer lower? WTF? stupid stupid stupid stupid....
Old 09-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #33
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
ACK! Why? We can't offer lower? WTF? stupid stupid stupid stupid....

Nono, you can offer what ever you want. That button though(meet demand) resets the offer to exactly what they are asking for, you can enter any amount and any number of years, then submit your offer
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML

Last edited by Johnny93g : 09-02-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #34
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

But it SUBMITS the offer as that too.
I need to look again to see if they've changed how you can change their demands. Before I would always hit Meet Demand to see what they wanted and then adjust it from there. Now it's not letting me do that.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #35
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
But it SUBMITS the offer as that too.
I need to look again to see if they've changed how you can change their demands. Before I would always hit Meet Demand to see what they wanted and then adjust it from there. Now it's not letting me do that.

CF, the player's demand automatically populates into the screen. You don't have to hit Meet Demand for it to come up. It's there as soon as you go to the Offer Extension option in the Action menu on the player card.

You can change it from there. Just don't hit Meet Demand unless you want to offer the player what his Meet Demand terms are.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #36
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Oh! his offer is already up completely and every tiny part of it is changable! I see. That IS different. Whew!

Thanks guys....blood pressure lowering....breathing....breathing...
Old 09-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #37
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yeah okay I like this. It does make more sense this way. Before it started at 1 yr 100K and you had to type in the offer or hit the button regardless. NOw you don't have to. Okay.

Weird that I keep seeing the occasional SS in the pitching list. There are fielder/batters that have pitching ability.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #38
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah okay I like this. It does make more sense this way. Before it started at 1 yr 100K and you had to type in the offer or hit the button regardless. NOw you don't have to. Okay.

Weird that I keep seeing the occasional SS in the pitching list. There are fielder/batters that have pitching ability.

I am struggling to remember... are you in FOOLX, CF? This is a common thing in OOTP11 and going forward now in OOTP12. All players have ratings for both pitching and hitting. Occasionally, maybe 4-5 players per draft, you get guys who have good enough ratings in the role that is non-standard for them that they will appear in the lists under pitcher as well as hitter, and vice versa.

I have drafted a handful of players, even, and converted them to the other role because I felt they had better potential there than their given role.

I have a 1B in AAA right now on Hammersmith that has good enough ratings to be considered a desperation fifth starter if I don't have plans to make the playoffs. I do (always) plan to make the playoffs, though, so he's just going to have to make it to the bigs as a 1B.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #39
EddieK
High School Varsity

I think I've uncovered a bug but definitely need someone else to try. Hit meet demand and then see if it subtracts from your money left to sign FA's. Also check to see if the guy is part of your pending offers.

World Series 2061, 2063, 2104, 2132, 2133, 2151, 2153, 2154, 2157, 2158, 2180, 2183, 2184, 2185, 2210,
Old 09-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #40
EddieK
High School Varsity

BTW, Alan I'm able to update league file and export. Now we just have to work on that meet demand bug.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #41
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK View Post
I think I've uncovered a bug but definitely need someone else to try. Hit meet demand and then see if it subtracts from your money left to sign FA's. Also check to see if the guy is part of your pending offers.

I don't have the game in front of me, but I know when I did this yesterday, it showed as subtracted from money available to spend. I couldn't tell you on the Pending. I didn't look at that until I was about to export, after I had done all of my offers (they were all there).

Old 09-03-2011, 04:33 AM   #42
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hmmmmm this morning i made some offers then saved. tonight I made more offers, but my pending offers list hasn't changed. It's all wonky and not lined up and there's no sign of my batter offers. Just pitchers are there. I don't see a filter setting anywhere. Plus my list hasn't expanded as I did add some more pitchers.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:14 AM   #43
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
hmmmmm this morning i made some offers then saved. tonight I made more offers, but my pending offers list hasn't changed. It's all wonky and not lined up and there's no sign of my batter offers. Just pitchers are there. I don't see a filter setting anywhere. Plus my list hasn't expanded as I did add some more pitchers.

I'd not use that meet demand button at all for a while. I don't think its quite working correctly.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #44
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now

Old 09-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #45
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Round 1
Round 1, Pick 1 - Los Angeles Bruins: SP Tony López
Round 1, Pick 2 - Chico Rebels: SS Roberto Vega
Round 1, Pick 3 - Tokyo Cyclones: SS Francisco Márquez
Round 1, Pick 4 - Hammersmith Hooligans: SP Pancho Flores
Round 1, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: SP Daniel Archuleta
Round 1, Pick 6 - Apex Assassins: 2B Jesús Santana
Round 1, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SP Ralph Simpson
Round 1, Pick 8 - Hartford Harpooners: 2B José De Los Ángeles
Round 1, Pick 9 - Brooklyn Brownstones: C Lance Morrow
Round 1, Pick 10 - Noblesville Millers: C Víctor Chapa
Round 1, Pick 11 - Colorado Rancheros: CF Jesús Salazar
Round 1, Pick 12 - Tokyo Cyclones: SP José Sierra
Round 1, Pick 13 - Toronto Marlboros: SP Manny Arbulu
Round 1, Pick 14 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: LF Pedro Lozano
Supplemental Round 1
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 1 - Chico Rebels: CF Robinson Gómez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 2 - Tokyo Cyclones: 1B Rich Fisher
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 3 - Hammersmith Hooligans: MR Edgardo Vega
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 4 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR Guillermo Guzmán
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 5 - Apex Assassins: 1B Luis Flores
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 6 - Hartford Harpooners: C Jason Wallace
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 7 - Brooklyn Brownstones: C Pedro Ramírez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 8 - Baltimore Gothams: LF Ernest Hawkins
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 9 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR Paul Oliver
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 10 - Brooklyn Brownstones: SS Jack Perry
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 11 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR Juan Rodríguez
Round 2
Round 2, Pick 1 - Baltimore Gothams: LF Tim Jenkins
Round 2, Pick 2 - Brooklyn Brownstones: 3B Luis Sánchez
Round 2, Pick 3 - Tokyo Cyclones: SS Juan Díaz
Round 2, Pick 4 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR Gil Sherman
Round 2, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR José González
Round 2, Pick 6 - Apex Assassins: RF Miguel Pérez
Round 2, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: MR Bill Morgan
Round 2, Pick 8 - Hartford Harpooners: MR Paul Bush
Round 2, Pick 9 - Brooklyn Brownstones: 1B Roberto Macías
Round 2, Pick 10 - Noblesville Millers: CL César López
Round 2, Pick 11 - Colorado Rancheros: 1B Roberto Cordero
Round 2, Pick 12 - Baltimore Gothams: CF Greg Lill
Round 2, Pick 13 - Toronto Marlboros: SP Pedro Cisneros
Round 2, Pick 14 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: 3B Chris Brittingham
Round 3
Round 3, Pick 1 - Los Angeles Bruins: RF Cris González
Round 3, Pick 2 - Chico Rebels: SP Gilberto Fernández
Round 3, Pick 3 - Tokyo Cyclones: RF José De La Cruz
Round 3, Pick 4 - Hammersmith Hooligans: 1B Rob Taylor
Round 3, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: 1B Jesús Espinoza
Round 3, Pick 6 - Apex Assassins: 1B Alfonso Gómez
Round 3, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SP Freddy Rosales
Round 3, Pick 8 - Hartford Harpooners: MR Fernando Cabrera
Round 3, Pick 9 - Brooklyn Brownstones: 1B Gerben Mijsberg
Round 3, Pick 10 - Noblesville Millers: MR Ralph Woolf
Round 3, Pick 11 - Colorado Rancheros: 1B Jorge Romero
Round 3, Pick 12 - Baltimore Gothams: 3B Patrice Carrier
Round 3, Pick 13 - Toronto Marlboros: SP Francisco Polanco
Round 3, Pick 14 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: MR Manuel López
Round 4
Round 4, Pick 1 - Los Angeles Bruins: SP Bellchior Lufinha
Round 4, Pick 2 - Chico Rebels: CF Weon-chun Cho
Round 4, Pick 3 - Tokyo Cyclones: SP Francisco Sánchez
Round 4, Pick 4 - Hammersmith Hooligans: LF Earl Brown
Round 4, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: SS Juan Morales
Round 4, Pick 6 - Apex Assassins: SP Chris Hone
Round 4, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: C Joe Holt
Round 4, Pick 8 - Hartford Harpooners: 2B Luis Gómez
Round 4, Pick 9 - Brooklyn Brownstones: 1B Barry Lewis
Round 4, Pick 10 - Noblesville Millers: MR António Cordero
Round 4, Pick 11 - Colorado Rancheros: RF Carlos Rivera
Round 4, Pick 12 - Baltimore Gothams: 3B Juan Aponte
Round 4, Pick 13 - Toronto Marlboros: SP Ricardo Navarro
Round 4, Pick 14 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: MR Armando De La Torre
Round 5
Round 5, Pick 1 - Los Angeles Bruins: C Alonso Vázquez
Round 5, Pick 2 - Chico Rebels: SP Ron Bryant
Round 5, Pick 3 - Tokyo Cyclones: C Rafael Vargo
Round 5, Pick 4 - Hammersmith Hooligans: SS Karl White
Round 5, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: 3B Ted Best
Round 5, Pick 6 - Apex Assassins: C Bret Bright
Round 5, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: 2B Eitel Rosner
Round 5, Pick 8 - Hartford Harpooners: 2B Jasper Wells
Round 5, Pick 9 - Brooklyn Brownstones: MR Gerald Campbell
Round 5, Pick 10 - Noblesville Millers: C Patrick Reams
Round 5, Pick 11 - Colorado Rancheros: SP Dave Knighten
Round 5, Pick 12 - Baltimore Gothams: MR Jesús Pueblo
Round 5, Pick 13 - Toronto Marlboros: 3B Stuart Rollins
Round 5, Pick 14 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: SS George Vance

Old 09-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #46
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Tuesday, March 16th, 2134
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent CL Sloan Bird to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,945,000.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent SP Mitch Christensen to a 2-year contract worth a total of $9,430,000.
Monday, March 15th, 2134
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent SP Stan Gilroy to a 3-year contract worth a total of $17,775,000.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent SP Bruce Ayotte to a 2-year contract worth a total of $16,000,000.
Tuesday, March 9th, 2134
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent 2B Ricardo Sandoval to a 2-year contract worth a total of $8,710,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent C Falco van der Rooij to a 5-year contract worth a total of $33,337,500.
Monday, March 8th, 2134
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent MR César Rodríguez to a minor league contract.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Ron Braun to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent CF Juan Calderón to a minor league contract.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent 2B George Joyce to a 5-year contract worth a total of $28,000,000.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Jaime Trevino to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent LF Mauro Grinaldo to a minor league contract.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SS Alberto Ortíz to a minor league contract.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Jorge Soto to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,500,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent MR Kunimichi Okabe to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent CL Jason Rodgers to a 1-year contract worth a total of $700,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent LF Daryl Cornock to a 5-year contract worth a total of $54,500,000.
Noblesville Millers: Signed free agent SS Kelsey Parker to a minor league contract.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent MR Joseph Hucknall to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,500,000.
Los Angeles Bruins: Signed free agent 1B Cristo Ortega to a 4-year contract worth a total of $42,000,000.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent SP Javier Ordóńez to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent 3B Orlando Salgado to a minor league contract.
Los Angeles Bruins: Signed free agent LF Mario López to a 4-year contract worth a total of $50,000,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent RF Julián Gómez to a minor league contract.
Thursday, March 4th, 2134
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed SP Nadhir bin Naif to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 1B Luke Ten Wolde to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed SS Wayne Hicken to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF Ronald Robinson to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed SS Arinori Miki to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF Narihira Yoshikawa to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed CF Bill Walbourne to a minor league contract extension.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed 2B Ryan Gardner to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $385,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 1B Brendan Eckley to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed CF Pat Chambers to a minor league contract extension.
Wednesday, March 3rd, 2134
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent RF Takeshi Jouda to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,510,000.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Timothy Dow to a minor league contract.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 2B Ray Hutchings to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,310,000.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Joseph Miller to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR Graham Price to a 1-year contract worth a total of $750,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent C Guomez Resende to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,400,000.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP Eldon Hiscock to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.

Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #47
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Continental League

TeamWLPctGBRFRAPRecPPctDiff
Baltimore Gothams147.667-1127614-7.6690
Noblesville Millers129.5712.01109212-9.5810
Napa Valley Winemakers128.6001.51238513-7.662-1
Apex Assassins1110.5243.01149912-9.564-1
Brooklyn Brownstones119.5502.5898211-9.5370
Tokyo Cyclones911.4504.511211610-10.484-1
Halifax Winter Wolves318.14311.0691793-18.1500
Republic League
Colorado Rancheros137.650-1047713-7.6330
Hammersmith Hooligans138.619.51218614-7.651-1
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines1110.5242.5919810-11.4661
Los Angeles Bruins1010.5003.0908111-9.548-1
Hartford Harpooners912.4294.51001199-12.4220
Chico Rebels912.4294.510511510-11.459-1
Toronto Marlboros713.3506.0991347-13.3660

Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #48
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up!

Have a good long weekend everyone (for those that get long weekends at least).

Regular season runs tuesday morning.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #49
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

Hmmm I think this was another bug I found. Remember these? NOne of my second batch of offers were made.

What I did: Made some FA offers, then closed the game for awhile. Came back and made some more offers. It would say on the player that it made the offer but it did not list them in the pending offers. In the end it made offers to nobody in the second batch (and thus I got no batters even though I made offers to a ton of people including bad/mediocre ones)
Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #50
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Hmmm I think this was another bug I found. Remember these? NOne of my second batch of offers were made.

What I did: Made some FA offers, then closed the game for awhile. Came back and made some more offers. It would say on the player that it made the offer but it did not list them in the pending offers. In the end it made offers to nobody in the second batch (and thus I got no batters even though I made offers to a ton of people including bad/mediocre ones)

Are you "asking for response" and then doing "submit offer"?