Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #101
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Galaxy Trucker

I can't stand "Galaxy Trucker." I think it's a good game and see the appeal, but I'm just horrible at it. I am lucky if the ship I create is even functional, much less actually make it to the end. I've never been all that good at puzzles and this game plays on my weakness.

That said, I am pretty kick ass at any number of those European resource-based games like Agricola and the like.

I am also an excellent at "Dungeon Lords". Dungeon Lords is one of my newest favorite games. I love how the two different aspects of the game - dungeon building/resource management and dungeon defense - are so very different, but yet are so elegrantly integrated. Good stuff.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #102
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
My 7 year old son has played a couple games of Pandemic (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/30549/pandemic with us. I've been really happy about how quickly he understood the game and the strategy. Cooperative games like this are great with kids, or anyone new really, because you don't have to reduce the competitiveness of the game to include them, you can help them along.

Maybe I need your son to tutor me. I think I've played the game about 5 times and have never won.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 02-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #103
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Also, if you can squeeze 3 hours, look for Through the Ages, great Civ style game.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #104
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I can't stand "Galaxy Trucker." I think it's a good game and see the appeal, but I'm just horrible at it. I am lucky if the ship I create is even functional, much less actually make it to the end. I've never been all that good at puzzles and this game plays on my weakness.

The key to Galaxy Trucker is looking at the cards and seeing what is coming up. Sometimes you can get by with engines and cargo, other times you need lasers, other times you need a balanced ship.

What I love are the expansion goodies, that makes piloting your bucket of bolts exciting!
Old 02-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #105
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Found a copy of Ambush! in my basement yesterday that was complete and I didn't know I had which was nice because I've been meaning to replace my original one which is pretty much destroyed.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #106
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Maybe I need your son to tutor me. I think I've played the game about 5 times and have never won.

He and I won the first time, I put it at introductory level for him (only 4 epidemics). He played later with his mom and lost and doesn't seem to like it as much any more ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #107
Autumn
Head Coach

Do any of you guys play online? My friend and I play a lot of games, slowly, online. We've recently been playing Brass, Puerto Rico, we've tried Tikal and Tigris & Euphrates. It's a great way to try out games without spending.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #108
Thomkal
Head Coach

Not sure if its mentioned in this thread or not, but there's a good German site for board games (or at least it was when I played regularly a couple years back) BrettSpielWelt. Had a good selection of games back then, just checked now, many still there. I would recommend Trans America, a railroad themed game.

Main Page * BrettspielWelt - Online Portal für Brettspiele
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

That said, I am pretty kick ass at any number of those European resource-based games like Agricola and the like.

I am also an excellent at "Dungeon Lords". Dungeon Lords is one of my newest favorite games. I love how the two different aspects of the game - dungeon building/resource management and dungeon defense - are so very different, but yet are so elegrantly integrated. Good stuff.

I own and enjoy Dlords too

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #110
Warhammer
Pro Starter

If you are looking for a light wargame, playable in 30 mins., Manouvre is a great game.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #111
TRO
College Prospect

Quote:
Also, if you can squeeze 3 hours, look for Through the Ages, great Civ style game.

It is also available to play for free online at http://www.boardgaming-online.com/

I've recently started playing some games there, very addicting. With the added benefit of being able to carry out the game over the course of several days.

Last edited by TRO : 02-11-2011 at 04:34 PM.
TRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #112
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Do any of you guys play online? My friend and I play a lot of games, slowly, online. We've recently been playing Brass, Puerto Rico, we've tried Tikal and Tigris & Euphrates. It's a great way to try out games without spending.

I've been dabbling around w/ Vassal lately. Haven't taken the plunge in playing a game against an opponent on it yet though.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #113
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Anyone tried any of these Victory Point games? Good reviews for [url=http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=132]We Must Tell the Emperor.[url]
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #114
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71 View Post
Anyone tried any of these Victory Point games? Good reviews for [url=http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=132]We Must Tell the Emperor.[url]

I'm looking to spend some of my Fantasy Football winnings on a Victory Point Game. I'm thinking Star Borders: Humanity, but may give one of their more Solitaire offerings a shot.

I've heard a lot of good things about VPG, but be aware these are relatively low production value games. That is more than sufficient for me, but some folks are finicky.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #115
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:

I prefer the GMT Games myself. Zulu on the Ramparts though is a pretty decent solitaire game by VP (haven't heard about We Must Tell the Emperor).
Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #116
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

For those that like Blood Bowl, fantasy flight games is coming out with Blood Bowl Manager (non-collectible card game) in Q2.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 04-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #117
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Sounds cool!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:18 AM   #118
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I've been playing Ancient Battles Deluxe for a few months lately. A bit disappointing, all told. the components are great, as good as any out there. However, the combat system is unusual and a bit fluky at times. By that I mean the method of computing the combat odds. Reading the on-line rules before buying did not alert me to the oddity of it all. That and you better have an overwhelming attack to stand any chance of winning. It also plays quickly and gives historic results, so good enough.

I do plan to pick up the State Of Siege games at some point. Likely I'll start with the Civil War game, since this is the 150th of that conflict.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #119
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Dominant Species an awesome game. It takes about 3 hours to play, but it is worth it.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #120
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Blood Bowl card game looks interesting. I hope it's good. I have been playing a bit of Blood Bowl on-line with the PC game. I have been enjoying it.

I finally got around to playing "Mansions Of Madness" last weekend. The game looks to have a ton of potential. It has a lot of the flavor of "Arkham Horror", but different enough that it's a very different game.

It should have some good re-playability.

I really liked the mechanics they had for opening locks and solving puzzles. There are actual puzzle-type pieces in the game and you get to move/swap-out any number of pieces per turn depending on your character's intellect score. It makes having a balanced party - some fighers/some smart guys - very key.

We also played a game of BSG. The humans lost. Again.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #121
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Dominant Species an awesome game. It takes about 3 hours to play, but it is worth it.

They just announced a card game version of Dominant Species that supposedly plays much faster. Not sure how much it differs from the regular game.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #122
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
For those that like Blood Bowl, fantasy flight games is coming out with Blood Bowl Manager (non-collectible card game) in Q2.

I'll probably have to try that one out at the Fantasy Flight Event Center after it comes out. Blood Bowl always looked interesting but a bit too much to get into.

Quote:
We also played a game of BSG. The humans lost. Again.

I just got Battlestar Gallactica but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I may need to ease my group into hidden role games with The Resistance and Shadow Hunters first.

I'm also finally getting 7 Wonders and Cargo Noir tomorrow. Cargo Noir looks a bit like Ra, which should go over well with my friends.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #123
Danny
Head Coach

Dominant species looks interesting, but I don't think I'd get a chance to play it if I owned it. Hopefully I play it with one of the groups I game with occasionally. My collection sits at 126 games now with 32 unplayed. I'm completely out of room now without selling or trading any. I'm hoping with the summer off I can get my unplayed list down to 0 and then I'll probably prune the collection a little bit getting rid of games I don't care to play again all that much. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I tend to research and enjoy all the games I buy, so not sure how many that would be.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #124
Danny
Head Coach

mckerney, from what I have seen Cargo Noir seems a bit bleh on gameplay, so I wouldn't expect it to hold up to Ra which is an excellent game. 7 wonders is great fun though.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #125
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
mckerney, from what I have seen Cargo Noir seems a bit bleh on gameplay, so I wouldn't expect it to hold up to Ra which is an excellent game. 7 wonders is great fun though.

I'm not expecting something quite as good as Ra, but we often have a few players who are more casual at our board game nights so I'm hoping for something from Days of Wonder that still fun while not quite as complex. Unfortunately we have some nights where most of the group doesn't have the patience or desire to go through a game like Power Grid or Agricola.

I am really looking forward to 7 Wonders and excited that it's supposed to be a good game for new players to pick up.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #126
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Dominant species looks interesting, but I don't think I'd get a chance to play it if I owned it. Hopefully I play it with one of the groups I game with occasionally. My collection sits at 126 games now with 32 unplayed. I'm completely out of room now without selling or trading any. I'm hoping with the summer off I can get my unplayed list down to 0 and then I'll probably prune the collection a little bit getting rid of games I don't care to play again all that much. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I tend to research and enjoy all the games I buy, so not sure how many that would be.

Dominant Species is a game that looked interesting, but decided not to get it (for now anyway) because I don't think I need another 3 hour plus game right now. The table next to me was playing it the last time I was at Fantasy Flight and it looked fun, but I don't think I'd get much play out of it any time soon.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #127
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I'm not expecting something quite as good as Ra, but we often have a few players who are more casual at our board game nights so I'm hoping for something from Days of Wonder that still fun while not quite as complex. Unfortunately we have some nights where most of the group doesn't have the patience or desire to go through a game like Power Grid or Agricola.

I am really looking forward to 7 Wonders and excited that it's supposed to be a good game for new players to pick up.

Ah, it should be a solid game for those needs then and from the videos / pics I saw, it's a very attractive game.

And ditto on Dominant Species, especially since 3 hours is the quick play time and I've seen reports of it often being a 5+ hour game depending on the group.

7 wonders is a little tougher than say ticket to ride to pick up, but after the first age or so, everyone should at least sort of get it.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:47 AM   #128
BYU 14
Coordinator

Checked out the videos of the LOTR game on the FF site, looks intriguing, though a tad complex. I may end up giving it a shot.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #129
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I picked up Fantasy Flight Games' "Warhammer: Invasion" core set recently, and have really enjoyed the half-dozen games I've played so far. I think the Blood Bowl Game could be really fun as well, I'll be keeping my eye on that.

There seem to be so many cool board/card games right now, it must be great to be 16 these days.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #130
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Dominant Species will only be 5+ hours on possibly the first play, (our first game at a Con was 5 or so hours, the next couple of games were 3 hours) but after that any player with AP should be dragged out and shot.

7 Wonders is a good game, but don't play it repeatedly. It will get old. It is an ideal filler game, there is no reason it should take longer than 30-45 minutes, if that.

Dominion is a good gateway game for new players as is Ticket to Ride (even though I dislike it) and Settlers.

Our game group has seen a surge in interest of some older games, Tigris & Euphrates, Formula De, Puerto Rico, etc. Now if only I could get El Grande to the table again...
Old 04-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #131
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I picked up Fantasy Flight Games' "Warhammer: Invasion" core set recently, and have really enjoyed the half-dozen games I've played so far. I think the Blood Bowl Game could be really fun as well, I'll be keeping my eye on that.

There seem to be so many cool board/card games right now, it must be great to be 16 these days.

Except all the 16 year olds are only playing video games
Old 04-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #132
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

Well, at least there are some good Warhammer games out. Warhammer 40,000 anyway.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #133
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:

I can honestly say that my kids (6 and 9 yrs old) look forward to every game convention that I go to, in the hopes that I bring them along. At the last con, my 9 yr old played 3 or 4 games of Cosmic Encounter (another great game) a couple games of Risk and another game which escapes my mind.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #134
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I can honestly say that my kids (6 and 9 yrs old) look forward to every game convention that I go to, in the hopes that I bring them along. At the last con, my 9 yr old played 3 or 4 games of Cosmic Encounter (another great game) a couple games of Risk and another game which escapes my mind.

I have my work cut out for me. I need to mold my daughter into a board game player. If I can get her to even play Risk, I consider it a success and I'm only at Candyland, Hi-Ho Cherry-O and Memory right now.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #135
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

The family and I are gearing up for Kubla Con in San Francisco. I've usually attended by myself, but this year I'm taking my son(7) and daughter(11) along with my nephews twelve and sixteen. Oh and my lovely wife as well.

I'm making a list of must plays while there. Twilight Imperium 3 and Battlestar Galactica (I just got the main game and first expansion yesterday) for starters.

For those looking at Pandemic...Forbidden Island plays well with younger kids, and is quite similar. I'm looking closely at seven wonders.

All in all I've got more games than we have time to play, but I'm trying to get the kids interested in Board games as opposed to just electronics.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #136
mckerney
Coordinator

I got my copy of 7 Wonders today and was happy to see it doesn't seem to have the problem some copies in the second printing have had of some Age III cards having a different colored back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
For those looking at Pandemic...Forbidden Island plays well with younger kids, and is quite similar. I'm looking closely at seven wonders.

I was reading through the rules for 7 Wonders tonight and one thing that I think may help with kids is that everyone plays there turn at once so there's no time spend waiting for your turn to come up, it could be good for kids who might get bored waiting for something to do.

Also, I have he Manneken Pis wonder which could expand the game to 8 players with a slight tweak to the rules, though it's not designed to be played that way. To play with 8 you can deal everyone 6 cards instead of 7 and skip the part of the round where you discard your last card. Another benefit of the Mannekin Pis is that if you use it and lose the winner is required to get you a beer.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #137
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
I have my work cut out for me. I need to mold my daughter into a board game player. If I can get her to even play Risk, I consider it a success and I'm only at Candyland, Hi-Ho Cherry-O and Memory right now.

I guess I shouldn't mention that Alex (my 6 yr old) played Dominant Species with me last weekend! He has been asking me since to play again.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #138
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I guess I shouldn't mention that Alex (my 6 yr old) played Dominant Species with me last weekend! He has been asking me since to play again.

Hey, its a process. I have several years to go.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #139
PilotMan
Head Coach

Alright, I just picked up Munchkin when I was at the game store my last time through Minneapolis. I played with my 2 oldest sons (16 and 9) and they both really liked it. We had a good time laughing, and the 9 year old was able to pick it up really quick. I think we played a little slow at first, but I am sure that will get better. I can see us playing this quite a bit, especially when the 7 year old gets a little older. So if anyone has any expansion's they would like to part with drop me a line.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #140
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

My wife recently expressed an interest in board games. She hasn't played too many, so most of the ones I own, Arkham Horror, Dungeon Lord, Mansions of Madness, or either a bit too involved or geeky. She's super geek tolerant, but she has her limits.

I think we're looking for something beyond, say, Cranium or Apples to Apples types of games, but something still accessible. She really enjoyed "Ticket To Ride" when we played it at a friend's house.

Any recommendations?
Old 05-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #141
Autumn
Head Coach

I'd recommend Puerto Rico, Pandemic, Brass, Tigris & Euphrates, Dominion, Agricola. My wife has enjoyed all of those, they have various, not so geeky themes. And Settlers of Catan would be a clear choice too.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #142
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
My wife recently expressed an interest in board games. She hasn't played too many, so most of the ones I own, Arkham Horror, Dungeon Lord, Mansions of Madness, or either a bit too involved or geeky. She's super geek tolerant, but she has her limits.

I think we're looking for something beyond, say, Cranium or Apples to Apples types of games, but something still accessible. She really enjoyed "Ticket To Ride" when we played it at a friend's house.

Any recommendations?
Fluxx is always enjoyable, but stick to the original. My wife LOVES Ticket to Ride, I haven't found a single person that we have introduced it to that hasn't enjoyed it.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #143
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Any recommendations?

This sounds similar to my wife's level of interest. She enjoys Dominion and Puerto Rico as well as Ticket to Ride.

I'll be picking out the games for the Kublacon trip tonight.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #144
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Cleaning out a closet a couple weekends ago, my wife found MindTrap, that we haven't played for I bet 8-10 years.

Maybe not quite technically a board game, but I always enjoyed that.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #145
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Any recommendations?

My wife sounds very similar, though she loves the party games like Apples to Apples.

Games I've had great success with for her and her friends: Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Guillotine and Carcassone (though I don't like that one as much). And for a good gateway two player game she loves Lost Cities.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #146
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
My wife sounds very similar, though she loves the party games like Apples to Apples.

Games I've had great success with for her and her friends: Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Guillotine and Carcassone (though I don't like that one as much). And for a good gateway two player game she loves Lost Cities.

If you like Lost Cities I recommend checking out Battle Line, another 2 player card game by Riener Knizia. Another card game I like is Haggis, a trick taking card game for 2 or 3 players that is similar to Tichu.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:08 PM   #147
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Any recommendations?

As others have said, Settlers of Catan and Puerto Rico are good ones that females tend to like, based on my experiences.

Last edited by Grammaticus : 05-29-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #148
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

A little thread necromancy here, as I've gotten way into board gaming lately with my roommate and her boyfriend. Our current rotation is Settlers of Catan, Carcassone and Dominion, but we're itching to branch out to more complex games. I think Arkham Horror is next on our list, but here's our wish list - anything missing, or any suggestions for games to get sooner rather than later?

Arkham Horror
Agricola
Ticket to Ride
Battlestar Galactica
1830: Railways and Robber Barons
Puerto Rico
Diplomacy
Pandemic
Dominion Expansions
Settlers Expansions

We tend to be up for anything (we're all big nerds, so even D&D type stuff isn't out of the realm), though I'd imagine they would be less likely to enjoy military strategy type games. I'm intrigued by Pandemic, because of the cooperative aspect; the three of us are intensely competitive, and the loser in a heated game of Settlers tends to be a pain to hang around for a few minutes after the game.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 11-09-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #149
Autumn
Head Coach

You'll love Pandemic. It makes for a very fun night to be working together on something like that. I haven't tried Castle Ravenloft, but if you're D&D geeks and like cooperative play you might like that.

I would put Power Grid up there in that list as well. Brass is also a big favorite of mine.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #150
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Pandemic is great. I also enjoy "Defenders of The Realm", which is just like Pandemix, very similar rules and concept, but instead of researchers fighting diseases, you're heroes fighting orcs, demons, undead, etc. Both co-op games and good fun.

I am not sure how well BSG would play with just 3 people.

"Dungeon Lords" is an excellent game. Easily one of my favorites. While it's made for four players, it's totally fine with three.