Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL) > FOWL Trade Block
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
QuikSand
lolzcat

Baltimore block (fairly urgent)

We'll need to make a deal or two to afford to fill out our roster... best candidates are:

WR Mitch Chandler, 79/79, 8th year -- STUD at a nerfed position, lock it up. You get him for $6m and can renegotiate to a long term deal, What's not to like?

RB Sammy Evans, 81/81, 7th year -- another offensive stud, ready to go as the anchor of an offense, great all-around skills, maxed out endurance, he's a pure feature back. You get him for $4m for each of two years, super cheap.

RT Calvin Battle, 94/94, 4th year -- highest rated player in the league, period. Tackle isn't exactly an easy position to fill, especially this well, and he's maxed out in position experience at LT, RT, and if for some insane reaon you need it, also RG.

A deal soon means a lot to me, so come strong with an offer and start turning that frown upside down. Here are three foundation-caliber players, just waiting for you to take them. Are you going to take them? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM?

Inquire via PM

QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

Also:

QB Cedric Hutton has balanced skills, and is a mentor -- at minsal, tough to ask for much more than that. Decent enough to back up, and in this league, maybe start. IF you're bringing along a young QB, a perfect #2.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
...come strong with an offer...

So wait, I'm confused. Is it urgent that you want to get rid of these guys, or do you want a good offer

Old 11-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
QuikSand
lolzcat

Well, the honest answer is -- if you make an offer now, to me there's an added benefit of clearing cap space that I can use while there are still quality free agents out there. Not only do I value what you send me, in my mind I al also thinking of thee guy I could spend those few million dollars on in free agency, and that costs you nothing.

If you wait, and later on decide you like one of these guys that I still have, your offer will look less appealing for having missed that chance.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
QuikSand
lolzcat

RB Sammy Evans has been traded, but we are still particularly interested in a deal before the Wednesday sim...
Old 11-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

WR Chandler and QB Hutton dealt, and my level of urgency has all but evaporated. Will still listen on T Battle (or anyone really) but we're making peace with the idea of carrying two monstrous guys at our bookend line positions. New one on me.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:15 AM   #7
primelord
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
WR Mitch Chandler, 79/79, 8th year -- STUD at a nerfed position, lock it up. You get him for $6m and can renegotiate to a long term deal, What's not to like?

LOCK IT UP!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #8
gstelmack
Pro Starter

He's got an extension offer in for this sim...