Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-30-2006, 03:59 PM   #601
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Come on sal, lay it on me. Lets hear what the big bad wolf has to say about me

I must have misread this then. My assumption here was that you were calling him a wolf. I know 100% that he follows the emperor, so I stand by what i said. This was the post that caused me to vote for you. Until then I was mostly intrigued to what was going on.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:59 PM   #602
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I stand by my story, the same story I have said all day. I was told Saldana is good, you said he is not. Thats all I know.
All i know is grey visited GE, and it was my troops, not me, who were out last night. I have to assume then when saldana says he saw me out he is lying.

Twothree said he KNOWS i am telling the truth...the equivalent of you...so basically it comes to my story can be proven, and saldanas cant...odd, no?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:00 PM   #603
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I must have misread this then. My assumption here was that you were calling him a wolf. I know 100% that he follows the emperor, so I stand by what i said. This was the post that caused me to vote for you. Until then I was mostly intrigued to what was going on.
Note i said after that saldana is either making a big mistake or is lying, presumably for reasons of evil. My night action had nothing to do with him, i didnt see him, talk to him, my troops didnt question him...i know stuff about grey and GE, saldana just pushed himself into my spotlight with a story that doesnt add up with mine.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:01 PM   #604
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
All i know is grey visited GE, and it was my troops, not me, who were out last night. I have to assume then when saldana says he saw me out he is lying.

Twothree said he KNOWS i am telling the truth...the equivalent of you...so basically it comes to my story can be proven, and saldanas cant...odd, no?

Ok, I have to go soon, but before I go, humor me. Why would someone I know follows the emperor 100% fabricate a story about someone else who reports to be good? I have no idea why this would ever occur. Thus you see why i feel you are trapped in a story that you couldn't bluff out of?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #605
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i will quote myself here just for blade....no where do i say that Blade went out....i said someone else went out and went to him, so that portion of your defense is about as meaningful as a jbmagic post.
to a location? My PM from tangle clearly stated grey went to GE's chamber...i highly doubt he would say that in mine, but would call a converter coming to me a location.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:04 PM   #606
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, I have to go soon, but before I go, humor me. Why would someone I know follows the emperor 100% fabricate a story about someone else who reports to be good? I have no idea why this would ever occur. Thus you see why i feel you are trapped in a story that you couldn't bluff out of?
I have to assume your evil as well. LONG before your buddy accused me, i was all over GE. From when i first logged in i spent all my morning trying to get GE to say what happened last night. Read the posts...I didnt have to bluff my way out of any story at the time, i was following my role info.

Ironic, saldana picked the one person with as much baggage from day 1 to accuse, but yet wont say who he followed or where they met me. Just someone who met me at a location...alan, im not trying to sway you, this is for everyone else. You, my dear friend, are a lost cause in my mind.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:04 PM   #607
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
to a location? My PM from tangle clearly stated grey went to GE's chamber...i highly doubt he would say that in mine, but would call a converter coming to me a location.

For whatever its worth, in my pm are the words chambers and Quarters both. But that still doesnt change the fact you are openly trying to push to lynch the only 100% known good guy for me.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:06 PM   #608
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
For whatever its worth, in my pm are the words chambers and Quarters both. But that still doesnt change the fact you are openly trying to push to lynch the only 100% known good guy for me.
Like i said, im not trying to sway you...you have made up your mind, and such is. I am the bodyguard, i ordered the protection of GE, grey talked his way past my men, and thats all i know. Saldana has his story about me that conflicts with mine...so i must assume he is lying
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:06 PM   #609
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
dola, today i went HARD after him knowing he was visited last night. Figured he was converted, and coming out after greyroo would be too obvious and give my role away. So i tried to bait him into something, but he never bit...then saldana came out and the rest is history

Gotcha. I seemed to remember you attacking him more than that, but I can't find any particular post that corresponds to my memory. I must be mis-remembering.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:06 PM   #610
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have to assume your evil as well. LONG before your buddy accused me, i was all over GE. From when i first logged in i spent all my morning trying to get GE to say what happened last night. Read the posts...I didnt have to bluff my way out of any story at the time, i was following my role info.

Ironic, saldana picked the one person with as much baggage from day 1 to accuse, but yet wont say who he followed or where they met me. Just someone who met me at a location...alan, im not trying to sway you, this is for everyone else. You, my dear friend, are a lost cause in my mind.

Then my vote stays on you. I assume I'm as good as dead tonight anyways. I can't ever stay alive longer than day 3 in these games, but as long as you are accusing known good guys my vote stays on you this game.

Heading out for a while. probably will be back in to check on things before dinner.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #611
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

so you are asserting that you did not meet in person with anyone at all last night?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #612
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
so you are asserting that you did not meet in person with anyone at all last night?
I issued my orders to my men at the beginning of the night, and it was men, not some guy you followed, then spent the night asleep. In the morning, i used my comlink to talk to my now exiled captain and he informed me of the nights actions.

I say 99.9% sure i didnt, just incase you somehow saw me issue orders to my men and confused an elite squad of soldiers with some guy(highly unlikely in my mind)...so no, i didnt
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:09 PM   #613
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Gotcha. I seemed to remember you attacking him more than that, but I can't find any particular post that corresponds to my memory. I must be mis-remembering.
I went hard after realdeal day one, and day 2 i went hard after GE...might you be remembering my realdeal attacks for attacks on GE?
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #614
path12
Coordinator

Until all this gets straightened out a bit more in my mind (and I need to go back and reread a bit), I think I'll toss out an initial vote for the person who seems the most suspicious to me in this whole damn drama:

VOTE GREYROOFOO
Old 08-30-2006, 04:12 PM   #615
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Saldana, did you see who met with Blade? If not, why did you follow this person?

I'm wondering if we are reading too much into this meeting. We've got fingers pointed at Blade because of this meeting, and we've got fingers pointed at Saldana because this meeting "never happened".

This seems like great misdirection, but I don't know which way the misdirection is going.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:13 PM   #616
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I issued my orders to my men at the beginning of the night, and it was men, not some guy you followed, then spent the night asleep. In the morning, i used my comlink to talk to my now exiled captain and he informed me of the nights actions.

I say 99.9% sure i didnt, just incase you somehow saw me issue orders to my men and confused an elite squad of soldiers with some guy(highly unlikely in my mind)...so no, i didnt

blade is lying.

i very clearly saw blade and another person speaking. i dont know who the other person was, i only saw blade. this is the same story i have been telling all day.

blade is lying.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:14 PM   #617
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
blade is lying.

i very clearly saw blade and another person speaking. i dont know who the other person was, i only saw blade. this is the same story i have been telling all day.

blade is lying.
You say so, and alan says your clean...i say your lying, and twothree says im clean.

Only difference is either greyroofoo or GE can verify my story, your is unverifiable(wow, who would have guessed that)
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:16 PM   #618
saldana
Pro Starter

anyone got a count?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #619
Blade6119
Coordinator

well, GE left again, but here comes greyroofoo
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:19 PM   #620
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Saldana, did you see who met with Blade? If not, why did you follow this person?
Come on sal, dont ignore the questions of your fellow players. Think quickly, need a good lie to answer this question
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #621
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
You say so, and alan says your clean...i say your lying, and twothree says im clean.

Only difference is either greyroofoo or GE can verify my story, your is unverifiable(wow, who would have guessed that)

Hmm so Grey and GE are hanging you out to dry. if they are good they will verify this meeting. if they are bad they will bring suspision on themselves.

Unvote Chief Rum

Vote Greyroofoo
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:23 PM   #622
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Blade did you announce that you were going to guard GE so anyone would know?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:23 PM   #623
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Come on sal, dont ignore the questions of your fellow players. Think quickly, need a good lie to answer this question

perhaps one should scroll up before one becomes quite so cocky.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:23 PM   #624
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Grey speak up, did you visit GE last night?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:25 PM   #625
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
Blade did you announce that you were going to guard GE so anyone would know?
No one knew i was the bodyguard...in fact, i tried to down play my role by saying i was useless. If i told people i was going to guard GE, the bad guys wouldnt have attacked. No, i didnt, and wouldnt again if i had the chance.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:26 PM   #626
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
perhaps one should scroll up before one becomes quite so cocky.
Please, quote your reply to brainDs post..i see none...post # would help too
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:26 PM   #627
saldana
Pro Starter

question for Path....are there any restrictions on who you put in the secure cell each night, such as an every other or no repeats?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:27 PM   #628
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
question for Path....are there any restrictions on who you put in the secure cell each night, such as an every other or no repeats?
Before he answers, i can say i have no such restriction on my role...see if he has any different.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:27 PM   #629
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Please, quote your reply to brainDs post..i see none...post # would help too

i can see how you could have missed it since its the very next one after BrianD's
Old 08-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #630
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

i can see how you could have missed it since its the very next one after BrianD's
You posted that in response to one of my comments...

If you want to say it was to brian, then answer the second of his two questions. back
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #631
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Saldana, I'd still like an answer to my questions. Did you meet with Blade? If not, why did you follow this person? I'll also add another one, and wording in important here...Did you see this person and Blade talking, or did you just see this person go to Blade's quarters?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #632
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Blade, you ain't doing a good job of defending yourself so far... if you got something big, now's the time.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #633
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Sal, I see where your post 616 sort of answers my questions, but I'm looking for you to respond directly to me. I want to look in your eyes as you speak to see if I can trust you.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:32 PM   #634
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Blade, you ain't doing a good job of defending yourself so far... if you got something big, now's the time.
Im the bodygaurd, i sent my elite Space Marines to guard GE, he was paid a visit by greyroofoo. Two three says im clean. How is this a worse argument then saldana saying he followed someone, doesnt know who, to a place, doesnt know where, at which point he assumes random person converts me. Im sorry, i fail to see how me naming names and locations that can be verified is better then saldana claiming no other names and no locations.

Both of us have someone who can 100% clear us apparently, so dont use alan as your reason
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:34 PM   #635
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
You posted that in response to one of my comments...

If you want to say it was to brian, then answer the second of his two questions. back

i am enjoying you pretending you dont know how the witness mechanic works.

in response to briand's second question: i didnt have to specify who i wanted to follow, only that i wanted to go out...tanglewood did the rest as far as my finding any information out.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:36 PM   #636
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Witness mechanic works for you to witness a night kill. No night kill occured. Or maybe you could have claimed you followed him to my chamber, but you didnt. You were as vauge and provided as little facts as possible, where as i told you what, where, who, what time, what role both have, the planet i exiled my captain to, and that i replaced him already.

Am i the only one who sees the utter un-balance of facts given?
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #637
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

in response to briand's second question: i didnt have to specify who i wanted to follow, only that i wanted to go out...tanglewood did the rest as far as my finding any information out.

So your role is that...you can go out at night?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:39 PM   #638
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Grey and I did meet last night. He came into my quaters and we had a heart to heart discussion about Blade. We both came to the conclussion that Blade is not chaos. I was prepard to kill Blade on the spot like I did Daddy Torgo, but it would be a mistake.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:40 PM   #639
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

sorry, I was reading through the last 5 pages.

Blade speaks truth.

GE wanted to show me his copy of FOF 40k
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #640
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
Grey and I did meet last night. He came into my quaters and we had a heart to heart discussion about Blade. We both came to the conclussion that Blade is not chaos. I was prepard to kill Blade on the spot like I did Daddy Torgo, but it would be a mistake.
You discussed me?? wow, interesting...

Either way, lets see saldana spin this bad boy
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #641
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
You discussed me?? wow, interesting...

Either way, lets see saldana spin this bad boy
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:42 PM   #642
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
sorry, I was reading through the last 5 pages.

Blade speaks truth.

GE wanted to show me his copy of FOF 40k
Thank you!...grey, can you confirm you talked to my troops, and not just met GE
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:44 PM   #643
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Damn Blade, calm down on that "Post Reply" button.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:45 PM   #644
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

So Blade guards GE, and Grey talks his way in by GE so they can talk about Blade? I don't buy it. That is just way too convenient.

Is it possible that Blade, GE, Grey, Saldana, and Alan are all lying? That seems like too many, doesn't it?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:45 PM   #645
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thank you!...grey, can you confirm you talked to my troops, and not just met GE

After much persuasion, the Captain of the Guard could not refuse entry of the Ecclesiarch.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:46 PM   #646
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

hmm what to think now
Old 08-30-2006, 04:46 PM   #647
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
After much persuasion, the Captain of the Guard could not refuse entry of the Ecclesiarch.
Great, thats almost to a T how my PM worded it. Now i feel rather vindicated
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #648
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
So Blade guards GE, and Grey talks his way in by GE so they can talk about Blade? I don't buy it. That is just way too convenient.

Is it possible that Blade, GE, Grey, Saldana, and Alan are all lying? That seems like too many, doesn't it?

that would be a LOT of chaos drawing themselves into the open at least for Blade, Saldana, and I
Old 08-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #649
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Bah, I mean GE instead of Saldana
Old 08-30-2006, 04:48 PM   #650
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

whoa wait 1 min.... grey and GE both show up at the same time to give thier story, GE was on all day off and on. almost like he was waiting for grey to show up so they can get thier story straight. anyone else find this coincidental with them