Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 12:59 PM   #401
LoneStarGirl
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Rock, AR
You are already in wolverine, there is no backing out now. You might prove useful in my little team.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:59 PM   #402
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I would rather avoid attacking anyone on Silver Moon at least day 1 as Moon (Blade) has shown himself interesting in working for a common goal early on.

My thoughts would be early on to either show Doom that he is all talk and look at someone on his team, or perhaps look at the small pairing of Capt. America and Iron Man as those both are players whom I would have chosen as Apocolypse.


[ooc] Apocolypse was chosen randomly per our moderator. I think a player who hasn't played in a while and who was invited would be a very bad choice as a horseman as some might view me as an early target. I'm not a horsemen. [/ooc]
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #403
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
To the members of Silver Moon, are you guys interested in an alliance?

(Silver Surfer)

I do not speak for the team, but I see great benefit in both Silver Moon and Mutants First working together.

To my team: I would like to propose renaming our team The Marvels.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #404
spleen1015
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
You are already in wolverine, there is no backing out now. You might prove useful in my little team.

(Mystique)

Naive little kitten. That's Wolverine you're talking to. Silly child.
__________________
Why choose failure when success is an option?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:02 PM   #405
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
[Magneto]
I think attacking the Captain America/Ironman duo makes sense. I would lean slightly towards Eagles (Ironman) since I think he'd be slightly more likely to be chosen since he's a "big name" FOFCer (which reminds me that I need to start his FTB thread). Anyhow what does Team Silver think about an Ironman attack?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #406
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
I'd like to join a team if one will have me. Not all the teams can have something against Brit's


[Iron Man - Tony Stark]


If Captain America agrees, I'd be glad to have you on your team as I'm always looking to further relations between our two countries and we are all united in seeking out to destroy evil.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #407
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Le Reistance

We need to think of somebody to attack today. It is almost agreed on that Apocolypse chose somebody considered a 'pro' and somebody new. What do you think about Alant or gi?

I don't think either one is a good target for us. Alan adds too much to the game with his analysis and I'm sure he will be scanned tonight to find out if he's a Horseman. I don't know anything about gi, but I would like to watch him for a couple of days to see how he plays.

As for who I think we should target, I would like us to go after Venom, but for strictly personal reasons.

SPIDERMAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #408
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
[ooc] I meant that your to say our. [/ooc]
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:06 PM   #409
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
[Magneto]
I think attacking the Captain America/Ironman duo makes sense. I would lean slightly towards Eagles (Ironman) since I think he'd be slightly more likely to be chosen since he's a "big name" FOFCer (which reminds me that I need to start his FTB thread). Anyhow what does Team Silver think about an Ironman attack?


[ooc]

The fact that I'm a "big name" FOFCer is a very good reason why I wasn't chosen as a horsemen and again the mastermind was chosen randomly. I guarantee you that I'm good and an attack on me will be a win for evil.

[/ooc]
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #410
LoneStarGirl
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Rock, AR
Spiderman, I had an idea! Why dont we go after Venom? I am brilliant!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #411
SackAttack
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Green Bay, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
[Iron Man - Tony Stark]


If Captain America agrees, I'd be glad to have you on your team as I'm always looking to further relations between our two countries and we are all united in seeking out to destroy evil.

[Captain America]

I think that's an excellent idea.

What about the Atlantic Alliance as a team name, in that eventuality?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #412
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Spiderman, I had an idea! Why dont we go after Venom? I am brilliant!



Is there anyone who isn't in a team yet?

SPIDERMAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:15 PM   #413
LoneStarGirl
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Rock, AR
Deadpool is not on a team yet because he has yet to check in
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:17 PM   #414
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
But that was too be expected. I believe Raiders is not back in town until tomorrow.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:18 PM   #415
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Macungie, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
(Mystique)

Naive little kitten. That's Wolverine you're talking to. Silly child.

(Wolverine)

Pipe down my little blue pain in the ass. Nuthin' I can't claw my way out of.

**SNIKT! pops cap off a brew, chugs half the beer, and burps until it sounds like lunch is coming with it**

Why don't you go morph into a steaming pile of road kill and save us the trouble later on.
__________________


Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #416
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
But that was too be expected. I believe Raiders is not back in town until tomorrow.

That's right, I forgot about that. Bad form to go after him, then.

SPIDERMAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #417
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Wolverine, do you have anyone in mind we should go after today?

SPIDERMAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #418
LoneStarGirl
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Rock, AR
I think everybody is on a team besides deadpool then. Does somebody have a completed team list?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:23 PM   #419
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
(5) Silver Moon: Moon (Blade), ProfX (Daddytorgo), Gambit (Chief Rum) (Surfer (Path), Math(mr. W))

(4) Mutant First: Magneto (Barkeep), Warpath (Alan T), Mystique (Spleen), Cannonball (Thomkal)

(3) DOOM, Sinister & Co: Doom (WVUFan), Sinister (Talgian), Juggernaut (Goldeneagle)

(5) LaResistance!: Hawkeye (Anxiety), Daredevil (Ardent), Marvel (LSG), Spiderman (Jonathan), Wolverine (Bonegavel)

(4) FORCE: Storm (Swaggs), Hulk (Schmidty), Mandarin (ntndeacon), Venom (Grammaticus)

(3) ???: (CapAm (Sackattack), Iron Man (Eaglesfan27)), Captain Britain (gi)



No team: Deadpool (Raiders Army)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 PM   #420
spleen1015
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

Pipe down my little blue pain in the ass. Nuthin' I can't claw my way out of.

**SNIKT! pops cap off a brew, chugs half the beer, and burps until it sounds like lunch is coming with it**

Why don't you go morph into a steaming pile of road kill and save us the trouble later on.

Nothing changes. All brawn and no brains. I will enjoy tangling with you again, James.
__________________
Why choose failure when success is an option?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #421
LoneStarGirl
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Rock, AR
I think it would be very useful for Silvermoon and LaResistance! to join together. The 10 of us could choose to be VERY powerful.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:30 PM   #422
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
[Captain America]

I think that's an excellent idea.

What about the Atlantic Alliance as a team name, in that eventuality?

[Iron Man]

I think that is an excellent team name if Captain Britain accepts our invitation to form this team.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #423
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
[ooc] Thanks to Talgian for the character write-ups. Much easier than always running to Wikipedia for information. [/ooc]
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #424
spleen1015
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Captain Marvel and her band of merry little men. That's sounds....cute.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
__________________
Why choose failure when success is an option?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:32 PM   #425
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
[Magneto]
I think attacking the Captain America/Ironman duo makes sense. I would lean slightly towards Eagles (Ironman) since I think he'd be slightly more likely to be chosen since he's a "big name" FOFCer (which reminds me that I need to start his FTB thread). Anyhow what does Team Silver think about an Ironman attack?

(Silver Surfer)

I can see wisdom in that, but would like to hear from other team members before committing.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #426
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

I can see wisdom in that, but would like to hear from other team members before committing.

[Iron Man]

It would be foolish for the reasons I've already pointed out. I'm a man of logic and reason and you would only be helping the cause of evil if you attack me.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:40 PM   #427
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
You are already in wolverine, there is no backing out now. You might prove useful in my little team.
Silly girl, Wolverine can leave your little regime whenever he wants.

Now, as to who to attack tonight, I am uncertain. While we may have personal goals, defeating Apocolypse and his Horsemen must remain our paramount priority. I haven't seen any statements that lead me to believe a particular individual is part of that evil cabal, thus I have no useful advice at this moment, although I do believe that the Horsemen have been drawn from a range of both worldly experience and power.

For my fellow telepathic friends who wish a statement upon which they can test my veracity, I offer this: I am neither Apocolypse nor a Horseman.
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:43 PM   #428
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Here's an idea: What if we don't attack anyone today? Normally, I'm always for a lynch every day, but this game is completely different from anything else I've played. Would it be a good idea to get a night's worth of information before we start blindly attacking people?

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:49 PM   #429
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Here's an idea: What if we don't attack anyone today? Normally, I'm always for a lynch every day, but this game is completely different from anything else I've played. Would it be a good idea to get a night's worth of information before we start blindly attacking people?

SPIDER-MAN


[Iron Man]

Since I'm being discussed as a possible target, this holds a bit of appeal to me, however this will give us little information and it will give Apocolypse and his men an extra night kill if I understand all of the constraints properly. Therefore, even though I may be wrongly attacked, I would argue against that plan.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #430
spleen1015
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
[Iron Man]

Since I'm being discussed as a possible target, this holds a bit of appeal to me, however this will give us little information and it will give Apocolypse and his men an extra night kill if I understand all of the constraints properly. Therefore, even though I may be wrongly attacked, I would argue against that plan.

Apocalypse doesn't get the extra night kill if we don't kill on Day 1.
__________________
Why choose failure when success is an option?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #431
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
[Iron Man]

Just re-read and I stand corrected. That constraint upon us does not apply on day 1.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:52 PM   #432
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Here's an idea: What if we don't attack anyone today? Normally, I'm always for a lynch every day, but this game is completely different from anything else I've played. Would it be a good idea to get a night's worth of information before we start blindly attacking people?

SPIDER-MAN


(warpath)

I think in this game its even more important than normal games to ensure you have a lynch each day, including day 1. Sure the odds are always stacked against you on day 1, however we have a 20% chance of guessing correctly who a bad guy is. The odds aren't what drive us to making the lynch vote, but instead the voting history and the data we receive from the vote is.

Reasons why its even more important this game to proceed with a day 1 lynch:

- We all can benefit from seeing how the actual system works out with the multiple attacks.

- There is a built in ability to possibly detect a horseman who has infiltrated one of your teams if your attack total is for some reason reduced without any clear identifier.

- It creates accountability for the teams to put actions behind their words. Its easy enough to say you want to do something, but will you stick up to it when the time comes?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #433
SackAttack
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Green Bay, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Apocalypse doesn't get the extra night kill if we don't kill on Day 1.

[Captain America]

That seems like it might be the way to go, then. Give anybody with special insights a night to use their talents, minimize our losses, and start day 2 with some actual information.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:56 PM   #434
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
The only thing I'm worried about is if we start having teams fighting each other instead of focusing on finding Apocalypse and company. I hope it doesn't fall into that, but I can see it happening especially if one team kills another team's member that turns out to be good and valuable.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #435
ntndeacon
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian View Post
Silly girl, Wolverine can leave your little regime whenever he wants.

Now, as to who to attack tonight, I am uncertain. While we may have personal goals, defeating Apocolypse and his Horsemen must remain our paramount priority. I haven't seen any statements that lead me to believe a particular individual is part of that evil cabal, thus I have no useful advice at this moment, although I do believe that the Horsemen have been drawn from a range of both worldly experience and power.

For my fellow telepathic friends who wish a statement upon which they can test my veracity, I offer this: I am neither Apocolypse nor a Horseman.

(Mandarin)

I wonder how much information any of our telepathic allies can handle. For example, your offer of a statement may be seen as having two components. They might only be able to handle one component of that statement. I do agree that there is at least one that has the ability to determine the veracity of the teller.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #436
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
(warpath)

I think in this game its even more important than normal games to ensure you have a lynch each day, including day 1. Sure the odds are always stacked against you on day 1, however we have a 20% chance of guessing correctly who a bad guy is. The odds aren't what drive us to making the lynch vote, but instead the voting history and the data we receive from the vote is.

Reasons why its even more important this game to proceed with a day 1 lynch:

- We all can benefit from seeing how the actual system works out with the multiple attacks.

- There is a built in ability to possibly detect a horseman who has infiltrated one of your teams if your attack total is for some reason reduced without any clear identifier.

- It creates accountability for the teams to put actions behind their words. Its easy enough to say you want to do something, but will you stick up to it when the time comes?



Plus there is a chance that if we do lynch someone, and they are not one of Apoc or his/her horseman that the person we hit is not one of the twelve.

-Hawkeye
__________________
Check out my two current weekly Magic columns!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #437
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Here is how I show the teams at the moment. Members listed in parentheses have indicated a desire to work together, but not cemented it with a bold/bold two-way handshake.

Silver Moon: Moon, ProfX, Gambit (Surfer, Math)

Well then, path and mr. w, id use bold messages and join the team..both of you have bolded offers, so it shouldnt be hard
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #438
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Blade your opinion on iron man?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #439
WVUFAN
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
(Dr. Doom)

Doom is not a Horseman. Doom bows to NO ONE.

Aggression might be the key in this. From a strategic point of view, it's not wise to get so attached to a team, for as you know, you cannot trust ANYONE, especially a teammate.

Use them, absolutely, but remember our goal at the end, and it's not to make new friends.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #440
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Blade your opinion on iron man?

On his character, whos playing him, or what?
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #441
SackAttack
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Green Bay, WI
{OOC} Hope I'm doing this right.

TEAM WITH IRON MAN (ATLANTIC ALLIANCE)
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #442
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Little Rock, AR
(ooc - game related)

I am not sure why everyone is eager to join teams together. I think these might hurt the villagers more than it can help. Loose alliances will lead to biased affection toward a particular who is obviously a wolf. In fact, I am suspicious of anyone who pushing these huge mega-alliances. I think they benefit the Apocalypse and his gang more than anyone else.
__________________
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: GoldenEagle014
GoldenEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #443
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
(Dr. Doom)

Doom is not a Horseman. Doom bows to NO ONE.

Aggression might be the key in this. From a strategic point of view, it's not wise to get so attached to a team, for as you know, you cannot trust ANYONE, especially a teammate.

Use them, absolutely, but remember our goal at the end, and it's not to make new friends.

Not entirely true vic. Let me show ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Additional benefits may become available for teams who remain together for a sustained period of time.

-Br'er Hawkeye
__________________
Check out my two current weekly Magic columns!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #444
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
[Magneto]
I think attacking the Captain America/Ironman duo makes sense. I would lean slightly towards Eagles (Ironman) since I think he'd be slightly more likely to be chosen since he's a "big name" FOFCer (which reminds me that I need to start his FTB thread). Anyhow what does Team Silver think about an Ironman attack?

Sorry, i need to read better...i think it would be ok, but his encouraging a lynch gives me pause. Id be fine with him if you want to do it, but i wouldnt rate him the most likely to be evil right now. I think he would make a good choice as a henchman, so i certainly dont mind him. If i had to pick right now, without stepping on toes, id likely go after cannonball or wolverine. Both would be people i would have picked if I were apoc.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #445
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
On his character, whos playing him, or what?
On attacking him.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #446
WVUFAN
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Not entirely true vic. Let me show ya.



-Br'er Hawkeye

(Doom)

BAH! Benefits are only good assuming none of your teammates are Horsemen. Otherwise, you're in essense protecting the guilty.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #447
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
(ooc - game related)

I am not sure why everyone is eager to join teams together. I think these might hurt the villagers more than it can help. Loose alliances will lead to biased affection toward a particular who is obviously a wolf. In fact, I am suspicious of anyone who pushing these huge mega-alliances. I think they benefit the Apocalypse and his gang more than anyone else.

I think alliances with teams will help in the future if we have to take out a powerful role. Right now, though, I am wary of the tactic being used until we have a solid suspect to go after.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #448
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Ok then with enough loose support from my team and even looser support from our potential allies I'm going to be bold and

Attack Ironman
Impede Ironman
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:34 PM   #449
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Impede should be
Immobilize Ironman
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:35 PM   #450
spleen1015
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
I'll support you Barkeep.

Attack Ironman
__________________
Why choose failure when success is an option?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.