Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #801
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I still think that I may have found something in Zinto but other than that I don't have anything else to go on

Unvote Zinto
Vote J23

Time Future

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #802
thejuggler3
Mascot

Back. My vote is in no way final. Here is a thought, though. Seems we could go modern. Don't we have at least one person claiming message powers is modern. Would be easy to clear them if we do that.

Time modern

Trying to type and read on phone so may be missing a lot. I figure one modern vote won't hurt if it is a bad idea.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #803
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

6: J23
1: Darth Vilus
1: Zinto
1: tyketime
1: Lathum
1: EagleFan
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #804
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Being in ancient Greece, you are subjected to many philosophers.

However, some are more useful than others. But everyone has their opinions...

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/...196/Morons.wav
Old 04-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #805
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuggler3 View Post
Back. My vote is in no way final. Here is a thought, though. Seems we could go modern. Don't we have at least one person claiming message powers is modern. Would be easy to clear them if we do that.

Time modern

Trying to type and read on phone so may be missing a lot. I figure one modern vote won't hurt if it is a bad idea.

I can already confirm I received an anonymous message and he has been the only one to reference something from it.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #806
Autumn
Head Coach

The thing to remember with some of these citizen reveals, is that we don't know what abilities the wolves might have. Following someone,s canning for a role, sending messages, could all be wolf activities as well.

That said, a believable sounding claim, backed up by others, beats no claim at this point.

JAG, if you no longer think Mauboy is the cunning, how did that impact your analysis?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #807
thejuggler3
Mascot

Cool. Okey-dokey. Can anyone summarize the idea behind future? Just wondering. And just to be sure:

Unvote tyketime
Vote J23

Might as well, heh.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #808
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Touch over 15 minutes left, as of #807.

7: J23
1: Darth Vilus
1: Zinto
1: Lathum
1: EagleFan

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-07-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #809
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
The thing to remember with some of these citizen reveals, is that we don't know what abilities the wolves might have. Following someone,s canning for a role, sending messages, could all be wolf activities as well.

That said, a believable sounding claim, backed up by others, beats no claim at this point.

JAG, if you no longer think Mauboy is the cunning, how did that impact your analysis?

No time to look at things unfortunately. I think Zinto looks a bit worse as a result, but I don't feel he's a better bet than J23 / Tyke and dubb to a lesser degree.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #810
Autumn
Head Coach

JAG has suggested the future might be beneficial. We're following his lead ;-)
Old 04-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #811
thejuggler3
Mascot

Oh, and fir those doing analysis, you might (key word is might) want to put more weight on no-roled people voting for me right before autumn and my reveal. Not s lot, mind you, but I have a possible (key word possible) reason wolves would want me to vote for me that day.

Sorry again for being vague.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #812
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Cool. Okey-dokey. Can anyone summarize the idea behind future? Just wondering. And just to be sure:

Unvote tyketime
Vote J23

Might as well, heh.

I don't want to reveal my full motivation just yet. Maybe after night actions.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #813
thejuggler3
Mascot

Suppose I can be slightly less vague. The wolves may have tried to kill me the night before. Can't be sure at all, but certain things fit. If they did, the kill was deflected. May have made them think I had a major role and more prone to support the lynch kill the next day.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #814
Autumn
Head Coach

I haven't voted, but not really worth it at this point. I think J23 is a good choice. I should be able to last another night and give us another one tomorrow.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #815
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Oh, and fir those doing analysis, you might (key word is might) want to put more weight on no-roled people voting for me right before autumn and my reveal. Not s lot, mind you, but I have a possible (key word possible) reason wolves would want me to vote for me that day.

Sorry again for being vague.

Hopefully you can elaborate sometime before you die.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #816
thejuggler3
Mascot

Untime modern
Time future
Old 04-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #818
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

In the show why was David Tennant replaced as the Doctor?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #819
Autumn
Head Coach

vote j23
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #820
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
In the show why was David Tennant replaced as the Doctor?

He actually stepped down willingly. Felt he had done all he could do, basically. Which sucks. I loved him as the Doctor.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #821
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

No vote or post from Chief...pretty odd for him.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #822
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Deeeeeeeeadline!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #823
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Alright, yeah he was pretty cool. How did they explain that in the show? I mean what caused the change. Did he die?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #824
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

After much deliberation, and after many of you are sent out into the wilderness to hunt gigantic wolves with nothing but a spear, your investigation concludes. You discuss with the Spartiate about how you feel J23 is an evil god, and must be purged.

The Spartans however, are a pragmatic lot. They give J23 a test - should he challenge and slay the evil Persian King in single combat, he will be found innocent of all charges.

J23, seeing no other way to prove his innocence, agrees. Armed with spear, sword, and shield, he sneaks into the Persian camp, into the tents of Greece's dire enemy. But not even a fearless time traveler is ready to face...

...that.

The Persian King inhales, sucking J23 into his enormous gut. J23 is digested slowly by the god king of Persia.

J23 was a Citizen of the Future Era!

You all decide it would be best if you left the Ancient Era before you are forced to witness the Persian King's forthcoming bowel movement. Off to the Future we go!

Night actions are for the ANCIENT Era tonight, tomorrow we hit ... bum bum bum THE FUTURE!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #825
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
No vote or post from Chief...pretty odd for him.

True, hope things are well with him.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #826
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Seals my choice

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #827
thejuggler3
Mascot

Okay, home so can actually type better. Just to let people know, I have certain abilities I can't control to play around with NKs, nullifying, redirecting, and fun stuff that can hurt wolves. Letting everyone know because... well, we'll see what the wolves try to do. The issue is I don't know if my abilities affect things, just what the outcome of the NK is. I have certain hints on what the effect may be. See where it can be confusing for me, hahaha. Anyway, it's POSSIBLE that the wolves targeted me the night before I revealed, but also possible they didn't. If they did and the deflect occurred, like I said above, it might make them more prone to go for a lynch kill if they thought I was a major role. That's my only basis on centering on those still without confirmed roles that were trying to kill me the next day. I could be way off base and not have been targeted, so take it with a grain of salt of course.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #828
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

K, well sorry guys, gave it my best shot.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #829
thejuggler3
Mascot

Ugh...
Old 04-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #830
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay, home so can actually type better. Just to let people know, I have certain abilities I can't control to play around with NKs, nullifying, redirecting, and fun stuff that can hurt wolves. Letting everyone know because... well, we'll see what the wolves try to do. The issue is I don't know if my abilities affect things, just what the outcome of the NK is. I have certain hints on what the effect may be. See where it can be confusing for me, hahaha. Anyway, it's POSSIBLE that the wolves targeted me the night before I revealed, but also possible they didn't. If they did and the deflect occurred, like I said above, it might make them more prone to go for a lynch kill if they thought I was a major role. That's my only basis on centering on those still without confirmed roles that were trying to kill me the next day. I could be way off base and not have been targeted, so take it with a grain of salt of course.

His posts make my head hurt.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #831
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote Zinto

If Me or him ais NKed the point is obviously moot

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #832
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, that wasn't what I expected. I still have to think Dubb and Tyketime are our next best bets. And then I think EF and Zinto would be next on my list.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #833
Autumn
Head Coach

It's still night, Darth, you can't vote yet.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #834
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Are the major roles known as citizens of an era? In other words, Autumn, as The Doctor, are you a citizen of an era (you don't have to reveal which one)?
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #835
Autumn
Head Coach

I am not of an era, Dwardzala, but i would guess that the others are.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #836
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I'm the Darth! I do as i please! JK I know i know, I'll vote again tomorrow if I'm still alive. I just won't be around when the Night results come in

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #837
Autumn
Head Coach

We don't know the conversion mechanic at all. But I suppose I have to consider that my darling companion, JAG, could have been turned.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #838
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We don't know the conversion mechanic at all. But I suppose I have to consider that my darling companion, JAG, could have been turned.

I wish I could use that as an excuse.

We could already be lost right now if there were 5 wolves at the beginning and they can do a conversion tonight. Even if not, I don't think the game is salvageable at this point, though there's no reason not to try to do it anyway.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #839
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

We still have a chance. Once we get one wolf we may be able to follow the trail back to the rest.

Jumping on the 360 for a bit, will refresh occasionally.

Anyone up for a game of something tonight? I probably suck at most games but am always game to try.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #840
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The madness continues, as the TARDIS shoots off to...THE FUTURE.

After a brief stop to watch the Cubs win the World Series in 2015, and to pick up a few hoverboards, you head off to the year eleventy billion.

Shortly after you get there, however, Chief Rum gets the shakes...

"THERE IS NO SUCH NUMBER AS ELEVENTY BILLION!?!? THIS IS WRONG!!! GAHHHHH!

Chief Rum's head explodes, leaving a horrible mess all over the TARDIS. Welcome to the Future.

Chief Rum was the Tycoon!

We are now in the year eleventy billion, in THE FUTURE!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #841
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Updated based on tonight. We may be losing but all is not lost. We shouldn't be able to swing a dead cat without hitting a wolf at this point.

Quote:
tyketime - mckerney (72)
crimsonfox - J23 (106), zinto (155), bhlloy (171), chief rum (179), saldana (233), thejuggler (240), lathum (284)
bhlloy - autumn (108), crimsonfox (198), ntn (209), JAG (225), danny (261)
eaglefan - darth (153)
ntndeacon - narcizo (122), mauboy (150), eaglefan (157)
saldana - daddytorgo (158), dubb (170), dwardzala (207)

Day 1. Green is scanned, light blue is claimed a role.

Quote:
Day 3

6 Autumn - Lathum (382), thejuggler3 (386), mauboy1 (392), mckerney (398), Chief Rum (401), DaddyTorgo (426)
7 DaddyTorgo - Narcizo (383), tyketime (395), saldana (403), EagleFan (406), Zinto (407), JAG (433), Autumn (436)
3 Narcizo - Darth Vilus (391), dwardzala (394), dubb93 (399)

Quote:
Day 4

1 Autumn - chief rum (537)
3 thejuggler - darth vilus (506), tyketime (530), dubb (539
1 eaglefan - J23 (497)
4 mckerney - JAG (570), autumn (584), zinto (598), dwardzala (613)
5 darth vilus - eaglefan (580), mauboy (621), thejuggler (603), mckerney (627), lathum (629)
Old 04-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #842
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Guys?

You know you're supposed to vote for the WOLVES, right?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #843
Autumn
Head Coach

With new direction from our inspired leader, I suggest we start voting for wolves!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #844
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post

Guys?

You know you're supposed to vote for the WOLVES, right?

Maybe CW's f'ing with us. A late April fools joke?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #845
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Maybe it is just me, but this post screams at me as a wolf laying the groundwork for why they haven't been night killed.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #846
Autumn
Head Coach

Unfortunately the TARDIS malfunctioned last night and I did not get a scan. I have to assume the wolves hampered my efforts. Fortunately, I'm still here! No need to deal with those other Doctors.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #847
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Unfortunately the TARDIS malfunctioned last night and I did not get a scan. I have to assume the wolves hampered my efforts. Fortunately, I'm still here! No need to deal with those other Doctors.

Do you think it has anything to do with WHO you scanned?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #848
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't have that impression, no.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #849
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Since it is the thing to do I will reveal that I am a citizen of the medieval era with the ability to target a player and prevent them from taking a night action in that era. I can say with 100% certainty that EF did NOT perform the night kill night 3. Other than that I got nothing.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #850
Zinto
College Starter

Well I know my name is going to come up a lot in the discussion for today and with a lynch of e the villagers will have found no wolves and we will have been skunked. I am willing to reveal my second power that I am going to assume all vanilla villagers have. My vote for which time period counts double in the Medieval period. Take my reveal for what it is worth since I am sure people are going to doubt it. I am interested in what the other claimed vanillas have to say for their second power.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote