Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2021, 08:59 AM   #2651
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

How much is because of the defense plan and how much is because Trump won't pay?
Old 01-31-2021, 03:29 PM   #2652
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Does it really matter? He could take a dump on the table as his defense and the Republicans would vote to acquit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 04:44 PM   #2653
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I had a MyPillow infomercial on in the background.

I don't think I've ever been so depressed in my life
Old 01-31-2021, 05:29 PM   #2654
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I want to see some corroboration, but this is pretty shocking.

Quote:
GEORGIA
Overall, do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of the ...

Democratic Party
Favorable 50%
Unfavorable 44%

Republican Party
Favorable 34%
Unfavorable 59%

(Atlanta Journal-Constitution/U. of Georgia, RV, 1/17-28/21)
Old 01-31-2021, 05:38 PM   #2655
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

It is a pretty good poll done by UGA. Still, those numbers are shocking.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 06:50 PM   #2656
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I think a LOT of Atlanta metro Republicans really didn't like Trump's attacks on Kemp and Raffenspurger. I don't know how that manifests going forward.

And some of the Republican unfavorables are likely the other way as well: Trumpers who are pissed at Kemp and Raffenspurger.

But that doesn't explain the Democratic favorables (which is fantastic to see)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2021, 06:53 PM   #2657
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So I see they've landed on calling Trump "45th President" so they can still call him President even though he's no longer the President. I bet there were at least a dozen zoom calls/meetings to solely discuss that topic since the 20th.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:57 PM   #2658
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
It is a pretty good poll done by UGA. Still, those numbers are shocking.

Just to clarify, I'm not questioning this poll, I'd just like to see the results replicated in other polls.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:06 PM   #2659
Thomkal
Head Coach

So its looking like soome of the people arrested in the riot in the Capital who were there for a Stop the Steal rally, actually never voted for Trump or anyone else for that Matter:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/us/ca...nvs/index.html
Old 02-01-2021, 04:31 PM   #2660
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I like this idea. A normal person would just sit back and let his lawyers handle this since it is clear that the Senate will acquit him.

But Trump isn't normal. And if the Dems can have this go on and on, it increases the chances of a "Yes I ordered the Code Red!" moment from Trump.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 04:43 PM   #2661
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Regardless, there have to be public committee hearings at some point. Everything has to be made clear.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:26 PM   #2662
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:34 AM   #2663
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
How much is because of the defense plan and how much is because Trump won't pay?

Apparently, most of it. Good prediction.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare
Old 02-02-2021, 08:38 AM   #2664
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

It's hilarious how paying fair market rate for services is one of those bright lines that Trump will never cross.

If he hadn't been born rich, he'd be that guy in your neighborhood who keeps stealing cable and always shows up the potluck and "forgets" to bring food or beer.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:34 PM   #2665
whomario
Pro Starter

This is absolutely ... Everything

Make verifying facts great again. Or at least make it very expensive if you don't
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 02-02-2021 at 06:35 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 06:49 PM   #2666
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

So Mike Lindell releasing all the evidence for voter fraud on Friday? Why didn't he do it before then?
Old 02-02-2021, 07:15 PM   #2667
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
So Mike Lindell releasing all the evidence for voter fraud on Friday? Why didn't he do it before then?

Because he won't have any on Friday either. Best case he's repeating the same allegations, either not knowing or caring that those aren't actually evidence, no matter how often you repeat them and how many crazy people you get to tell them. Or this will be like the Trump Admins Healthcare plan and it'll alway come in 2 weeks/Friday.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM   #2668
PilotMan
Head Coach

It's amazing that the fraud escaped everyone looking for it, but Mike Lindell in all his power and glory has unearthed the trove literally everyone was looking for. Got it. Get that man a pillowcase!

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:37 PM   #2669
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
It's amazing that the fraud escaped everyone looking for it, but Mike Lindell in all his power and glory has unearthed the trove literally everyone was looking for. Got it. Get that man a pillowcase!

And then smother his dumb ass with it
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:39 PM   #2670
Swaggs
Coordinator

I thought the Lindell bit on SNL this weekend was funny, but way over the top. After seeing that video, maybe not.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:53 PM   #2671
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post

gotta collect donations first
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:17 AM   #2672
GrantDawg

Ummmm...what?
Old 02-03-2021, 06:57 AM   #2673
miami_fan
Coordinator

Capitol riot suspect asks to leave US on vacation – court lets her

I LOL'd when I saw this headline.

Then I LOL'd some more once I got to the actual story. The fact that this is the travel news is just a start.

Quote:
n a Monday court filing, lawyers for Jenny Louise Cudd requested the court's blessing to travel to Mexico's Riviera Maya from Feb. 18-21 for a prepaid "work-related bonding retreat" with her employees and their spouses.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 07:21 AM   #2674
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Ummmm...what?

If they somehow found a jury of 12 people who knew nothing about this they would find him guilty in 10 minutes, instead the republicans are going to sweep it under the rug and next time it will be worse.

I really hope people remember this in 2022.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:36 AM   #2675
Ksyrup

Not sure where stuff like this goes post-Trump, but I found this Twitter thread to be a perfect explanation and repudiation of what people like Hawley are doing - although I'll take it on faith that the motive ascribed by the writer is true, which I have my doubts about.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 02-04-2021, 11:11 AM   #2676
GrantDawg

It looks like the next phase of the Capitol attack cover-up is in place, gaslighting. AOC is coming under attack from nut jobs on Twitter claiming she is lying about feeling in danger. Now GOP congress people, like Nancy Mace who st one time said she was in fear during the attack, are joining in claiming AOC is lying. Pretty soon the Republicans are going to claim nothing really happened and it wss all fake. Just watch.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:13 PM   #2677
Thomkal
Head Coach

MTG apologizing for her words today hours before the vote to remove her from committees. She says 9/11 was real, school shootings are real (but doesn't apologize for what she said to the Parkland teen she harassed)
Old 02-04-2021, 12:24 PM   #2678
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
MTG apologizing for her words today hours before the vote to remove her from committees. She says 9/11 was real, school shootings are real (but doesn't apologize for what she said to the Parkland teen she harassed)

When someone shows you who they are believe them
Old 02-04-2021, 12:25 PM   #2679
Ksyrup

They've completely adopted the Trump Way, even down to the fake apologies/correct words when it's days/weeks/months/years too late. I suspect she is a better actor than Trump, though. He could never pull off anything halfway approaching sincerity when he was forced by his handlers to pull back on whatever it was he'd finally been forced to address.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:35 PM   #2680
rjolley
College Starter

If they vote her off the committees, who gets to name her replacement?

Did she ever file the articles of impeachment against Biden? What happens with that?
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:37 PM   #2681
Ksyrup

HA!

Old 02-04-2021, 12:43 PM   #2682
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Dems invite Trump to testify under oath at impeachment.

Money quote: "Indeed, whereas a sitting President might raise concerns about distraction from their official duties, that concern is obviously inapplicable here."

Old 02-04-2021, 12:49 PM   #2683
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post

"I said all that stuff so crazies would get excited to vote for me, OK?"

Last edited by molson : 02-04-2021 at 12:49 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #2684
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Smartmatic sues Fox and some hosts/guests for 2.7 billion.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #2685
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Curios to see what happens with this lawsuit. It seems really cut and dry. FOX hurt the value of the company by telling lies that are easily proven to be lies for financial gain. Isn't that the whole reason these laws exist?
Old 02-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #2686
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Dems invite Trump to testify under oath at impeachment.

Money quote: "Indeed, whereas a sitting President might raise concerns about distraction from their official duties, that concern is obviously inapplicable here."

The "you can't handle the truth!" moments would be amaing.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:45 PM   #2687
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
If they vote her off the committees, who gets to name her replacement?

Did she ever file the articles of impeachment against Biden? What happens with that?

Republicans have given her a seat on the Education and Labor Committee. Today's action would strip her of that seat, but wouldn't remove her from the House. She'll still have a vote on the House floor. The House GOP Caucus would be able to name another House member to the seat on Ed and Labor, but I don't know who that might be.

Last edited by chesapeake : 02-04-2021 at 01:46 PM.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 02:34 PM   #2688
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

ick

Old 02-04-2021, 02:39 PM   #2689
Butter
Coordinator

Not telling us anything we don't already know, it's a cult.

MTG just apologized today so she wouldn't have to face any consequences for her actions. Standard white privilege stuff
Old 02-05-2021, 07:38 AM   #2690
Ksyrup

Absolute perfection.

The Terrible Things I Have Said and Done My Entire Life, and Right Up Until a Few Days Ago, Do Not Represent Me As a Person - McSweeney’s Internet Tendency
Old 02-05-2021, 10:40 AM   #2691
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

When even OAN has to put this kind of disclaimer on your "irrefutable proof" of election fraud....

Old 02-05-2021, 11:55 AM   #2692
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Please please please don't sue us out of existence.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:33 PM   #2693
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Please please please don't sue us out of existence.

I suspect some lawsuits are going come out of that. If you need to put that disclaimer on maybe you shouldn't be showing it, and you certainly shouldn't present yourself as a news network.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #2694
thesloppy
Pro Starter

They're streaming his infomercial for 12 straight hours.....also an hallmark of any good news organization.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 02-05-2021 at 12:59 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:10 PM   #2695
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The sad thing is scores of people will believe it, because he is telling them what they want to hear.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:09 PM   #2696
Ksyrup

So unfortunate! Lou Dobbs canned.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/media...led/index.html

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-05-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:12 PM   #2697
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

FOX trying to cover their asses too little too late. If I was one of the other hosts listed in that lawsuit I would be getting my resume ready.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:17 PM   #2698
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Cancel culture is out of control.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:51 PM   #2699
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 10:37 AM   #2700
kingfc22
Head Coach

The visualization on this is pretty damning

http://twitter.com/nytopinion/status...91576795041794