Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-31-2006, 03:52 PM   #1051
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I think I should be locked up with St.cronin tonight.

I think you'll get your wish, as you have path in your back pocket.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:53 PM   #1052
Fouts
College Starter

Why wouldn't you lobby for twothree to be locked up?
Old 08-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #1053
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Why wouldn't you lobby for twothree to be locked up?

If he is telling the truth, he does us no good locked up as he wont be able to perform his role.

If he is lying, I don't want him locked up with me.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #1054
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
If he is telling the truth, he does us no good locked up as he wont be able to perform his role.

If he is lying, I don't want him locked up with me.

What about your role?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:00 PM   #1055
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What about your role?

Me being locked up won't affect me in any way tonight.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:01 PM   #1056
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Ok, then we'll expect a cleared member tomorrow.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #1057
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
It doesn't make sense for the villager twothree to finger someone unless he knows the person is a wolf

I'm getting caught up on today's post, but this strikes me as noteworhy, because he doesn;t know I'm a wolf. He just knows I'm different. I submit that my difference is due to my psyker nature. Or he's lying.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #1058
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok, then we'll expect a cleared member tomorrow.

I wish I could do that. THere are alot of things I wish right now... one of them is that I wasn't so confused about this game.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #1059
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I wish I could do that. THere are alot of things I wish right now... one of them is that I wasn't so confused about this game.

You seem to know an awful lot for somebody who is confused. You can visit somebody EVERY night and find out their loyalty. Now that you have cleared two other members, you want to be locked up. You say it will not affect your role, but you obviously visit them.

There are clearly some people grouping up. Alan, saldana, and path. Grey, GE and Anxiety. The rest of us have to trust anyone with info, because these other guys are clearly shady people.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #1060
Fouts
College Starter

So much for me being quiet. Luckily, I have nothing to lose.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #1061
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I guess I have to vote for twothree

Vote Twothree

Old 08-31-2006, 04:08 PM   #1062
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So much for me being quiet. Luckily, I have nothing to lose.

haha, every game I play I say Im going to be quieter and see if I can live longer... I never do
Old 08-31-2006, 04:09 PM   #1063
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
haha, every game I play I say Im going to be quieter and see if I can live longer... I never do

Yeah, might as well get some enjoyment out of it before we get lynched.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:11 PM   #1064
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
I guess I have to vote for twothree

Vote Twothree

Your arguement this morning was you didnt think Twothree was lying, just that his scan on you was messed up by your good person ability.

Now when you have a chance of putting a vote on 1 of two other people who have 1 vote already (Twothree or Saldana) you put your vote on the person who you said you don't think is lying about being the seer?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:11 PM   #1065
Fouts
College Starter

Alan, if you are no longer clearing people for us, you offer less than I do to the villagers.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #1066
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
About as much as Anxiety has done. Though twothree didn't come out with a convenient story of "knowing" that Blade was good but forgetting to mention it. I understand the headache (hope he doesn't suffer from migraines..they suck) and busy schedule, but it just seems to convenient. Any one of the non-voters could say that they knew Blade was good but forgot to mention it.

When I played a wolf before, I learned never to mix lies with lies, always couch lies with truth. If I were a wolf, no way I'd make up a lame story, I'd do another fake role reveal or something more convincing. I just don't have anything like that.

I could, as evidence, provide my work schedule and show how a headache (which wasn't major or anything, just annoying, thanks for asking ) plus my amazingly crappy trainign schedule has rui9ned my whole week. I couldn't find a couple of hours to write my regular Magic column this week and had to find a substitute. My dynasty hasn't been updated much. Now, if I'm not doing those things, a WW game shouldn't be all that much either. For further evidence of my busy schedule this week, see the opening posts on page one by myself. I'm uber busy through check in here at my residence hall at EMU on Saturday. Then, once I've moved in 500 freshmen in four hours, it'll be much easier.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:13 PM   #1067
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your arguement this morning was you didnt think Twothree was lying, just that his scan on you was messed up by your good person ability.

Now when you have a chance of putting a vote on 1 of two other people who have 1 vote already (Twothree or Saldana) you put your vote on the person who you said you don't think is lying about being the seer?

I said he is EITHER screwed up or lying, and I've said that since this morning. How do I know which? I have an explanation for the screwed up one, but lying is just as likely.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:13 PM   #1068
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Would you be so eager to be locked up if you were in there alone?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:14 PM   #1069
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

vote anxiety

unless i get a good reason why I shouldn't
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:14 PM   #1070
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, if you are no longer clearing people for us, you offer less than I do to the villagers.

I never said I offer alot to the villagers. I actually think probably alot of people seem to have cool abilities compared to me. I do think though that I should be locked up with St.cronin tonight.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #1071
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As evidence that my story all along has either been he's wrong OR he's lying, and I'm not changing my tune, here is a quote from an earlier post: (bold added)

Quote:
If you are going to vote for me based on what twothree said, I can accept that, although I think his scan is off, if he has a scan at all. But don;t do it because you think I'm quiet and that's unusual or not helpful.

-Anxiety

Check in for early move ins today began 15 minutes ago at my front desk. I can be away for a bit, since I'm the supervisor, but I gotta go. It ends at 8, so I'll be back around then.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #1072
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I never said I offer alot to the villagers. I actually think probably alot of people seem to have cool abilities compared to me. I do think though that I should be locked up with St.cronin tonight.

Now you are acting like GE. This is a weird game.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:18 PM   #1073
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Would you be so eager to be locked up if you were in there alone?

I would rather be locked up alone, then not locked up.

Luckily we have 2 slots though, so no need for me to not have some company.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:18 PM   #1074
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
When I played a wolf before, I learned never to mix lies with lies, always couch lies with truth. If I were a wolf, no way I'd make up a lame story, I'd do another fake role reveal or something more convincing. I just don't have anything like that.

I could, as evidence, provide my work schedule and show how a headache (which wasn't major or anything, just annoying, thanks for asking ) plus my amazingly crappy trainign schedule has rui9ned my whole week. I couldn't find a couple of hours to write my regular Magic column this week and had to find a substitute. My dynasty hasn't been updated much. Now, if I'm not doing those things, a WW game shouldn't be all that much either. For further evidence of my busy schedule this week, see the opening posts on page one by myself. I'm uber busy through check in here at my residence hall at EMU on Saturday. Then, once I've moved in 500 freshmen in four hours, it'll be much easier.

I don't doubt your headache or your busy schedule. I didn't mean they were convenient, just that your story was convenient. I'm also glad the headache was just on the annoying scale. I used to get really bad migraines (better now that I'm on drugs ), and I feel for anyone with them.

As far as crazy reveals go, I've used them in the past with varying success. If you come up with something crazy, you can't accidentaly reveal a role that someone else has. I'd love to ask you to test your abillity again, but I haven't thought up a test that would actually be conclusive...
Old 08-31-2006, 04:19 PM   #1075
Fouts
College Starter

C'mon saldana, explain your spying on blade, but his story checking out. Also, who did you spy on last night? You are awfully quiet.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:19 PM   #1076
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Now you are acting like GE. This is a weird game.

The difference though is right now Im starting to think GE was converted and is trying to throw us off. Where I'm just confused/confusing, but good.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:21 PM   #1077
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I would rather be locked up alone, then not locked up.

Luckily we have 2 slots though, so no need for me to not have some company.

You just seem to be pushing so hard to be locked up with st.cronin, not just locked up in general. I haven't seen anything from him which makes him worth a special visit, and there are plenty of other interesting people to have a chat with, so why push so hard from him? Is it because he has such great knowledge of the emperor's throne?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:21 PM   #1078
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I think you'll get your wish, as you have path in your back pocket.

Do you not remember me pushing hard against you, Saldana and Alan yesterday?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:22 PM   #1079
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
C'mon saldana, explain your spying on blade, but his story checking out. Also, who did you spy on last night? You are awfully quiet.

I would also like to hear from Saldana today. Did he follow a mysterious "nobody" last night and see anyone else?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:23 PM   #1080
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I said he is EITHER screwed up or lying, and I've said that since this morning. How do I know which? I have an explanation for the screwed up one, but lying is just as likely.

Well, since I know I am not lying. I would love to hear you explaination (again?). Sorry, about you schedule. You probably will have another headache, after dealing with all those freshman.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:24 PM   #1081
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You just seem to be pushing so hard to be locked up with st.cronin, not just locked up in general. I haven't seen anything from him which makes him worth a special visit, and there are plenty of other interesting people to have a chat with, so why push so hard from him? Is it because he has such great knowledge of the emperor's throne?

I don't know anything about St.cronin in this game. He seems like a nice guy though.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:24 PM   #1082
Fouts
College Starter

C'mon saldana, don't make me duke you.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #1083
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't doubt your headache or your busy schedule. I didn't mean they were convenient, just that your story was convenient. I'm also glad the headache was just on the annoying scale. I used to get really bad migraines (better now that I'm on drugs ), and I feel for anyone with them.

As far as crazy reveals go, I've used them in the past with varying success. If you come up with something crazy, you can't accidentaly reveal a role that someone else has. I'd love to ask you to test your abillity again, but I haven't thought up a test that would actually be conclusive...

If you'd be willing to keep me around until Day Four, when I can use my ability again, I'd be happy to provide any test you desire.

BTW, tangle said I could only use my ability every three days, but he then told me I could use my ability again on Day Four despite the fact I used it on two, so it may be every other day, and not every third day.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #1084
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
C'mon saldana, don't make me duke you.

Please don't do that. I also want to know what in the world happened with the discrepency between Blade and Saldana yesterday, but duking him would just set us back a day and cause us to have to go through the whole Anxiety vs twothree thing again tommorrow without anything learned.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:27 PM   #1085
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree
Well, since I know I am not lying. I would love to hear you explaination (again?). Sorry, about you schedule. You probably will have another headache, after dealing with all those freshman.

I like residents That's why I'm in the 12th year of my job working in housing (RA, Grad, Now 6th year as a Complex Director)

Old 08-31-2006, 04:28 PM   #1086
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

i was trying to catch up on the 4 pages since i came to work, i know have been quiet today, which is twofold...1) i have been working double shifts all week, and 2) no one is going to believe anything i have to say anyway.

i have no information from last night, and as far as explaining what happened yesterday, i will try to explain tomorrow.....please just trust me on that one point.

as far as the situation today goes, if you go back yesterday, twothree did come out in support of blade, after which i posted that i considered that to be interesting and would consider moving my vote if blade could explain his inconsistencies....i believe twothree did exactly what he says he did on night 1, which is why i have no reason to doubt his call out on anxiety today.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:29 PM   #1087
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
If you'd be willing to keep me around until Day Four, when I can use my ability again, I'd be happy to provide any test you desire.

BTW, tangle said I could only use my ability every three days, but he then told me I could use my ability again on Day Four despite the fact I used it on two, so it may be every other day, and not every third day.

Looked to me that you used it on night 2 and night 3. That would be every night.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:30 PM   #1088
Fouts
College Starter

That should be night 1 (saldana) and night 2 (path).
Old 08-31-2006, 04:30 PM   #1089
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I like residents That's why I'm in the 12th year of my job working in housing (RA, Grad, Now 6th year as a Complex Director)

Impressive. I imagine that's a fun and rewarding job.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:30 PM   #1090
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i have no information from last night, and as far as explaining what happened yesterday, i will try to explain tomorrow.....please just trust me on that one point.

Why tomorrow? Why not today?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1091
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i will be in and out the rest of the night as always inbetween crap at work...i promise to explain myself from yesterday tomorrow.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1092
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Please don't do that. I also want to know what in the world happened with the discrepency between Blade and Saldana yesterday, but duking him would just set us back a day and cause us to have to go through the whole Anxiety vs twothree thing again tommorrow without anything learned.

He keeps sitting in the thread without saying a word. What does that tell you?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1093
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
That should be night 1 (saldana) and night 2 (path).

I think you're getting Anxiety mixed up with Alan there.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1094
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Looked to me that you used it on night 2 and night 3. That would be every night.

I was about to bring that up too. I think there are alot of holes in Anxiety's story right now. I still think if he is telling the truth, he's going to be the wolf's target anyways before he gets another chance to use it.

I still see no reason to not lynch him today to learn about twothree.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1095
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12

if i do, can you put me in jail tonight?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:32 PM   #1096
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't know anything about St.cronin in this game. He seems like a nice guy though.

Which is sort of my point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T post #938
I think you should put me in there with St.cronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T post #1033
I still think I should be locked up tonight with St.Cronin. I do not have any need to be out and about tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T post 1050
I think I should be locked up with St.cronin tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T post 1070
I do think though that I should be locked up with St.cronin tonight.

Quite persistent.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:33 PM   #1097
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
i was trying to catch up on the 4 pages since i came to work, i know have been quiet today, which is twofold...1) i have been working double shifts all week, and 2) no one is going to believe anything i have to say anyway.

as far as the situation today goes, if you go back yesterday, twothree did come out in support of blade, after which i posted that i considered that to be interesting and would consider moving my vote if blade could explain his inconsistencies....i believe twothree did exactly what he says he did on night 1, which is why i have no reason to doubt his call out on anxiety today.

I didn't see this post. I can't understand why villagers are being so secretive. This is why the bad guys win.

Somehow everything will be okay on day four. Whatever.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:33 PM   #1098
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12

I think there are alot of things that need to be allowed time to develop. Thats why my first post of the day was asking people please just be patient. I think we have a clear cut lynch target today, and lets see what happens tonight before we bark down trees for tommorrow.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:34 PM   #1099
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I was about to bring that up too. I think there are alot of holes in Anxiety's story right now. I still think if he is telling the truth, he's going to be the wolf's target anyways before he gets another chance to use it.

I still see no reason to not lynch him today to learn about twothree.

My bad, I thought Anxiety's post was you posting. Ignore what I said.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #1100
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
if i do, can you put me in jail tonight?

I personally would rather you just wait for tommorrow so St.cronin and I can be in there tonight.. If there is some reason you need it instead then so be it. I'll stay out tonight. But I know what my preference is!