Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #551
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Stats - Defense

DE Andres Aikman - 12 batted passes (most in a season in the FOF7 career since 2014m led 2nd most by 5). 26.5 sacks - led league by 3.5 sacks; 32 hurries, led the league by 6, 50 QBKD, led the league by 3. 4 FF, 1 Fum Rec

DE Jordan Rogers - 11 sacks - 4th most, 7 blocks 2nd most to Aikman, 26 Hurries, 2nd most to Aikman, 7 QBKD; 2 FF, 4 FumRec

DT Cooper Zimmerman - 8.5 sacks (led DT in sacks this year) 3, 13, and 8;1 FF
DT Zachery Stevenson, 4 sacks, 1, 8, 8;

DT Clay Altman - 5.5 sacks, 2 FF
DE Antoine Lincoln - 4 sacks
DE Thomas Sweeney - 3 sacks

So Rogers was 2nd in two stats that Aikman led in. That's Superlative defensive end play, you cannot ask for better than that. My D Line, including my backups, accounted for an incredible 62.5 sacks.

MLB Eduardo Sweat, 5.5 sacks, 5 hurries, 6 picks, 9 pasdef; 2 FF, 1 Fum Rec
SLB Van Ellwood, 7.5 sacks, 1, 2, 1; 2 picks, 1 INT RET TD, 12 pasdef; 4 FF
WLB Rufus Des - 0.5 sacks, nothing else

SS Malachi McKnight - 2 sacks, 2 hurries, 1 INT, 12 pasdef, 1 FF
FS Chandler Campbell, 2.5 sacks, 2 picks, 15 pasdef; 3 FF, 1 FumRec
CB Sherman Lampkin - 2 picks and 10 pasdef
CB Conrad Pearson - 1 pick, 1 INT RET TD, 10 pasdef; 1 FF

My LB Corps was strong with Ellwood and Sweat both rocking the season as well, and my D Backs were the only place that I felt under performed. Lampkin improved his picks and pasdef from his rookie season of 1 and 6, so he's fine, but Pearson took a huge step back in picks and and pasdef.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #552
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team awards:

Offensive Player of the Year:QB Damien Hoffman, even with a down-ish year, still led the league in multiple stats and got us to the Super Bowl. Got to respect the man who leads his team to 15-1.

Defensive Player of the Year: DE Andres Aikman. Dang. He led the league us every major pass-rushing category, and set a record in one of them in doing so. There are no words I can use to describe his breathtaking performance of the year for us.

Special teams Player of the Year: CB Britt Stanton - In his 1st year returning the ball for us, he had 1414 yards returning, and led the league in two major averages and returns. Get ready for the era of Stanton, the new Darnell Menzies.

Rookie of the Year: TE Marvin Serwanga - Kind of his by default. No major games by by other backups or anything. In his first year in a new position for him, the kid had three scores, almost 300 yards in the air, and was with 40% KRO %. In the playoffs he had 4 KRB, 1 pancake even.

Heart Award - DE Thomas Sweeney - We expect the more seasoned DE Lincoln or DT Altman to have some good sack numbers from the bench, and that's fine. But the 6th round rookie buried on the depth chart still managed 3 sacks, and 1 in the playoffs. No matter how green, all of my players on the D Line did well, even Sweeney. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2015, 10:49 PM   #553
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

End of the 2038 Season

Perform - 90
Value - 85
Profit - 89
Roster - 22

Score - 83

We made 306 mill last year

3rd best stadium
12th best Roster
2nd best support
17th worst economy
2nd richest franchise value at 2.424 bill just behind the Cowboys at 2.430 bill

Well that's three we just lost:

CB Monty Glenn - Drafted in 2030 by us in the 4th round, and was always in the mid 40s for most of his career ,and played for us all but one of his years. Glenn. 3 Rings

SS Edfrain Fedolfi, 13th yer, 1st round pick by the Saints whom we picked up a couple of years as a backup and such as he diminished.

Here's the real one:

SE Maxwell Poffenroth - Drafted in the top of the 2nd round at 2.2. We grabbed him right after Lee retired to keep someone across from Joshua Wild to help him from getting too much attention. 4 Rings, 2 All Pros, Receiving yards were 777, then 999, and then never again were lower than 1000 for the rest of his career. 11 straight years of 1000+ guys. A great guy across from Wild, and then McHugh. 1141 catches for 15999 yards 137 TDs, 14.02 ypc. 5689 yards after contact. 4 Rings

I hope Poffenroth heads to the great Hall of Fame in the Sky

This year's HOF class...

Get ready!

QB Harold Macey, C David Lynch, RB Alexander Kemp, NT Earnest Wheeler, RB Victor Musso and....

DE Gregory Burton!

Whew!

I thought Burton might not make it and it made me sad he got in with 81% of the vote.

DE Gregory Burton - We drafted Burton to go across from mega-stud DE Cesar Velazquez in 2023 with the 1.29 pick. He was fine, and the pride from Army got 7.5 sacks, and then 9.5, 10.5, and 10.5 for us in 2026 randomly got an All Pro. He netted 2 Rings, and then in 2030 he had the year. 21.5 sacks, 4 blocks,18 hurries, 15 QBKD and a Defensive Player of the Year nod. In 2033 as his skills eroded but his price did not we let him go and he signed with the Steelers and played for them for 2 years getting just 5.5 sacks. We signed him for one last year and then he retired. Burton had 101.5 sacks, 41 blocked passes, 190 hurries, 108 QBKD, 12 FF, 1 0recovers, 1 for a TD. Welcome Burton!

And Rogers and Aikman will clearly be joining him in the Hall as well.

Any other retirees of note?

QB Steven Meador, :Legend of the Game, 3 All Pros for Cleveland, 1 League MVP and one Off Player of the Year, 39 years old, retires with 69196 passing yard,s 458:265 ratio. Hall of Fame bound for sure.

SE Luke Batten, 2 All Pros, 1 Ring, 14979 yards, 107 TDs

FL Brendan Cicci - 7 All Pros, 19754 yards, 139 scores - HOF bound for sure

LG Lamar Honeycutt - 9 time All Pro, 448 KRB, 93 pancakes, 31 sacks allowe d- totally canton bound as well

WLB Carlton Sheehan - 5 All Pros, 1 Defensive Player of teh Yera, 88 sacks, 20 block, 68 hurr, 24 QBKD, 30 int -0 Canton bound too

Retirees fo me from other teams:

OG David Blades
LS Rex Cole

I have a few older players like Poffenroth that I am going to start checking on annually to see if they re still with us.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:57 PM   #554
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Staff Draft:

I re-up our HC, OC, AC and Strength

We draft 6th.

I sign another Strength C -- Zack Watson who's a better fit

I franchise Albany

Here are my major players up this year:

QB Quinn and Mott
RB Dylan Patton
LG Ralph Miceli
LT Alex Pieper, OT Donnell Leake
P Sobien; K Diaz
DT Stevenson
DT Zimmerman
LS Pettersson

Old 12-05-2015, 12:44 AM   #555
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Zimmerman falls to 60/60 and drops to 12 a year from 20, and extended by two years. I extend Albany by 5 years snd 122 million dollars.

I extend Stevenson by 2 more years as well

QB Quinn is also extended, by one year

I have 44 players on my roster, so I can afford to trim some fat, which will help, because even after all of these moves, and dropping Poffneroth and the others from my contacts, I',m still a little under 3 mill under the cap, and need to clean of lots more space.

I cut RB Patton

Whoa. I shop Diaz. He wants too much money, and I''ve never tried to move a kicker before. Seahawks, Titans and Eagles, Cardinals are all intrigued., I trade Diaz to the Cards fr their 6th next year and 5th the year after.

I cut QB Gott and TE Quinn Dixon

My best players are aging and dropping in value.

LG Rasnic, 11 years, 48/48
MLB Sweat, 11 years, 56/56
DE Rogers, 10 yeras, 65/65
SS McKnight, 10 years, 60/60
LT Keith, 9 years, 57/57
SLB Ellwood, 59/59
NT ZImmerman, 60/60

Old 12-05-2015, 01:38 AM   #556
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We have 9 picks this year, and extra 4th and 6th. We need 13.22 mill in draft space and have just 13.42.

I cut Lamar Rasnic. Sorry. I can use Sinclair and Jeffries as my starters for now.

I sign RFA RB Kelvin Gibson

Old 12-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #557
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now that my players have more seasoning, who's on the HOF conversation

QB Hoffman could retire today and he's in

DE Rogers has 110 sacks, has led teh league in sacks or other pass-rush stats multiple times, and has 6 All Pros to his name. He's in already

DE Andres Aikman - D PotY is hard to keep back, and 2 All Pros but 80 sacks in 6 years - he's probably in barring a colapse of biblical proportions

DT Cooper Zimmerman - In the conversation. 3 All pros helps. 2 Rings do too. But he's already dropped to 60/60 and would need to really perform well from here on out.

SE Adrian McHugh - Even after the three-headed attack of him, Albany and Poffenroth, he has two All Pros. In 7 seasons, he's been All Pro 5. He's probably in now that he's splitting his receptions with just Albany

FL Perry Albany - Currently on the outside, but 5289 yards and 48 scores in 4 years of play is pretty strong.

Probably on the Outside:

SS Malachi McKnight - needs a late career Renaissance