Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #51
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY SEVEN CHALLENGE

Come on in for the challenge, guys. This is your first time together, as a new tribe. Tribe Gindin I seen you've chosen. It indeed sounds very Survivorish.

Today you are fighting for individual immunity. Someone will win this immunity necklace and be safe tonight at tribal council. Someone else will be leaving the game and joining your jury.

Today's challenge is this. You must swim out to the net obstacles in the bay. Climbing and running across them, you will retrieve a bundle of sticks. Racing back down the obstacle course, you will swim back with the sticks to the beach. There you will use the sticks to construct a pole, which you can use to retrieve these rings. The first contestant to retrieve two rings will be the winner.

Let's get started. Everybody take your mark and go at my whistle.

Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #52
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #53
Autumn
Head Coach

The first test is swimming, we haven't seen much of that yet in Survivor. Who are the strong swimmers? They're going to take the early lead.

And it looks like today it's Heybrad and Racer, getting out ahead of the crowd. Danny is struggling, falling behind already, obviously not a strong swimmer. It's a fair distance to go.

And so it's Heybrad and Racer neck to neck at the obstacle course. They're going ot have to clamber up, watch their footing. Race across a rope bridge and a series of stepping posts. Heybrad is having a hard time now, letting Racer get ahead of him. The others are hitting the obstacles now and catching up to Heybrad.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #54
Autumn
Head Coach

It's a big mass now clambering along the ropes and planks. Racer is appropriately enough out ahead, holding on to the lead he got in the water. Danny is at the back, doing okay now that he's on dry land.

Racer is first to get his sticks. He's heading back, having to go past hte crowd as they clamber for position. Lots of room here but there's some choices, which route to take.

Now everybody else is grabbing their sticks. We've got former tribe mates now fighting each other for the right to get a bundle. Darth, Maple, SnDvls, Chesapeake, Heybrad, Thomkal, Hoopsguy all getting bundles. Heading back down the nets. Danny is still on his way up. Racer already down to the water.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #55
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer is out swimming strong. Hoopsguy hits the water next, having raced down the obstacle course, getting ahead of the others. He's keeping up with Racer there. The rest hit the water. Heybrad's at the back of hte pack, but now making up time in the water. Danny last in the crowd and now just falling further behind in the water.

It's a little more difficult swimming with those sticks. Back at the beach it's Hoops, lugging that bundle, and Racer, swimming strong, coming up first. They clamber up on the sand and start untying their bundle.

The rest of the pack is clambering up behind them, jostling for position. SnDvls and Heybrad pushing their way to the front and getting on the beach. The rest not long behind them.

Danny's still in the water, struggling with that bundle.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #56
Autumn
Head Coach

Now it's a change of pace. Once you get that bundle undone you've got to start doing some fine work, putting these sticks together. Use that rope you've got. Your heart is racing but you've got to focus. Hoopsguy and RAcer getting a head start here.

Neither of those two looking like they have much of a clue here though. Hoopsguy tries tying a knot but it's not staying together, he needs something stronger. Racer looking confused, trying to see what Hoops is doing.

The others are starting in, Heybrad and SnDvls next to get their bundles undone. They're making some progress.

Darth Vilus undoing his bundle now. He goes right to work. He's been doing this all week on the shelter, he's lashing those right together, using the forks of the sticks to hold it. Chesapeake, he's right behind him, their poles are going together good.

Danny's just getting out of the water now.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #57
Autumn
Head Coach

Hoops and Racer losing that big lead they had. Darth and Chesapeake are catching up, their sticks going togehter fast. They're looking to see if their pole is long enough yet. Those rings are high up there.

They're both finished. A lot of poles going together now, people trying different techniques. Hoops and Racer making progress despite their stumbles.

It's Darth and Chesapeake though with their poles done first. They're racing over to the rings. Chesapeake gets his pole up first, he's going to have the first go.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #58
Autumn
Head Coach

Chesapeake swings for one of those rings. No such luck, he's wide off. Those poles are harder to control than you think.

Darth has his right there, he's going for a ring. He's looking just as far off.

Now Hoopsguy and Racer are up to the line with their poles. Racer's holding it steady, pointing it up, taking his time. He's snagged it! Racer has the first ring.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #59
chesapeake
College Starter

Go me!
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #60
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I would appear to have drowned at some point in this challenge.

Avenge me!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #61
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Hey now, I'm doing pretty good out there

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #62
Autumn
Head Coach

Hoopsguy can't get it, his pole is way off. Chesapeake trying for another ring. He can't seem to get it where it needs to go, Darth either. Four of you now trying for a ring.

SnDvls is up with his pole, taking a shot. He can't snag one. People are rushing up with their poles now.

Chesapeake is trying again, everybody swinging thier poles. Everyone is way off though. These poles are long, hard to control where that tip goes. Everybody's struggling with this.

Danny's still working on his pole, last one not yet going for the rings.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #63
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
These poles are long, hard to control where that tip goes. .

Danny's still working on his pole, last one not yet going for the rings.

Am I the only one seeing this?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #64
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
SnDvls is up with his pole, taking a shot. He can't snag one. People are rushing up with their poles now.

BOO!!!!!

my calmness should factor in here more than this
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #65
Autumn
Head Coach

Chesapeake and Darth are vying for the same ring there. Chesapeake goes wide. But Darth has it! Darth has one ring

Darth and Racer both with one. One more will win it.

Racer going for a ring now. He's wide, too busy watching Darth.

Oh! Hoopsguy has a ring! His strength maybe helping him hold these long poles. e snags it. Now three have got one ring.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #66
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Am I the only one seeing this?

I have the same problem. Once the pole gets up there, it has a mind of its own.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #67
Autumn
Head Coach

People are still swinging for these rings. Thomkal almost gets one but just misses. Maple Leafs lines up ...

Oh he's got one! Maple leafs has his first ring. There's a real race for the second ring now.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #68
Autumn
Head Coach

Danny's finally got his sticks put together. He's trying to come up and get a chance at the rings.

Now Chesapeake's got his first! He slides that ring down. Five Survivors with one ring now.

Darth looks like he's got one, his second ... no! it slips off, just barely.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #69
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer and Hoopsguy jostling for position. Less rings left now, neither one of them can manage to get one.

SnDvls almost has one but it slips off the tip, so close. Same with Thomkal, he can't quite get this right. The lead some had is evaporated. Even Danny's getting into the mix now. He's lining up for his first attempt.

But no! Maple Leafs has it! Maple Leafs has his second ring and it's all over.

MAPLE LEAFS WINS IMMUNITY
Old 06-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #70
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Arrrgh! Sooooo close!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #71
Autumn
Head Coach

Maple, come and get this necklace. No vote may be cast for Maple Leafs at tonight's tribal council. The rest of you? One is leaving the game tonight.

You have until 10:30 p.m EST to cast your vote privately. At that point the votes will be tallied. Go on back to camp.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #72
chesapeake
College Starter

I thought Maple Leafs drowned?

Congrats ML!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #73
heybrad
Norm!!!

I thought he drowned.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #74
SnDvls
Pro Starter

ahh berries
Old 06-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #75
hoopsguy
General Manager

This felt like one of those "snack races" at the ballpark where the option that was trailing the entire time roars up from the back to nose out the leaders at the last second.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #76
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

So now it's very man for himself... I warn you, the Force is my ally!!!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #77
Thomkal
Head Coach

Congrats Maple Leafs. Disappointed in myself, thought I'd do better than that.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #78
Autumn
Head Coach

I will be out for some time, feeding the kids, bathing the kids, washing dishes, putting the kids to bed, taking out the garbage ... can you tell my wife is out tonight? I will be back on before Tribal Council but not terribly long before perhaps.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #79
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

sounds like a tough day my friend lol

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #80
SnDvls
Pro Starter

"sits down to a bowl of rice and berries before heading to tribal"
Old 06-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #81
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I wish we had gotten to eat Berries more often while we were the Werewolf tribe, lol.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #82
Autumn
Head Coach

Start heading into the council area, folks, the council is about to begin. This is your last opportunity to vote or change your vote.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #83
Poli
FOFC Survivor

OM NOM NOM
Old 06-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #84
Autumn
Head Coach

Take your torches and sit down. Welcome to the first tribal council as Tribe Gindin. Tonight one of you will go home and become the first member of our jury.

Tell me, you're one tribe now, but are the old tribe associations still present there in camp?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #85
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I wish we had gotten to eat Berries more often while we were the Werewolf tribe, lol.

That would have required people to gather food
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #86
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Yes. Nobody from the other tribe seems to have any interest in talking with the wolves.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #87
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Yup they still hate us
Old 06-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #88
Thomkal
Head Coach

And we take all the best spots in the shelter too
Old 06-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #89
Autumn
Head Coach

There's a lot of talk about the food and shelter in this camp too. Villagers, I've got to ask, what did you think walking into this camp and seeing how it compared to yours?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #90
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post

If you want to call it a shelter that is
Old 06-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #91
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

Quote:
There's a lot of talk about the food and shelter in this camp too. Villagers, I've got to ask, what did you think walking into this camp and seeing how it compared to yours?

It was hard to build a shelter and gather food after getting our butts kicked
Old 06-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #92
Thomkal
Head Coach

I felt like it we were back on Day 1 and just starting to build our shelter and get food-in other words, not good. We were robbed basically, they should have had to come to our camp.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #93
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well who's fault was that SnDvls?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #94
Autumn
Head Coach

And why do you think there was the discrepancy, SnDvls? Because you lost so many challenges?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #95
chesapeake
College Starter

I was quite surprised to see how bad things were.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #96
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I think they're being babies. We are all being subjected to the same conditions now.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #97
Autumn
Head Coach

Then what's your explanation for the state of the site, Racer?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #98
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
And why do you think there was the discrepancy, SnDvls? Because you lost so many challenges?

Because too many tribe members did not submit actions or even votes for that matter
Old 06-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #99
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well who's fault was that SnDvls?

That we lost? Sure as he'll wasn't mine
Old 06-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #100
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I think it has partially to do with them getting a roll on challenges. We tried to stop their momentum by putting more effort into the challenges, but we still lost and were left to exhausted to improve our camp. We'll see who triumphs in the end though.