Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2005, 10:39 AM   #51
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

All I know is that if we are waiting for the wolves to kick this off, I'm sure going to point my finger at someone that hasn't checked in yet... Inactivity is a lynching offense this early in my opinion...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:43 AM   #52
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, well. I am off. Hopefully I am alive when I return

Happy hunting!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:45 AM   #53
Joe
Pro Starter

So one of the overnight people is a slacker. Let's start speculating on who hasn't been around lately.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:46 AM   #54
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Now.. you know, that I know, that you know.. and I know you know that I know.. that would be waaaayyyy too obvious. You know?

My intentions are pure no werewolf scheme.. just don't want to kill it that quick for Lathum again.

I think I felt something in my head pop when I read that first sentence.

I haven't quite decided if I think seeing Lathum lynched first twice in a row would be cruel, or a little bit funny. Either way, he is safe from my vote tonight.

Anybody out there want to say something wolfy to get us pointed in a direction for this first vote?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:46 AM   #55
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

*spurred by Mustang's comments, NoMyths stands up, pulls out a silver letter opener, and then cuts his arm (slightly...don't need any gaping wounds to attract wolves) a few times with the blade to show that he isn't a werewolf*

Btw, they're having a half-off sale on silver letter openers and key fobs at Jerry's Haus 'o Silver on Three Mile Road, right next to the Piggly Wiggly
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #56
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
*spurred by Mustang's comments, NoMyths stands up, pulls out a silver letter opener, and then cuts his arm (slightly...don't need any gaping wounds to attract wolves) a few times with the blade to show that he isn't a werewolf*[/size]

Bah.. werewolves and silver is just a myth. And, judging by your nickname you clearly do not believe in myths so.. this didn't prove anything....

You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #57
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

I, of course, have a strange but powerful attraction to the idea of lynching GWB...but as long as he doesn't make any campaign speeches I'll just assume he's gotten back into the cocaine (a hell of a drug!) rather than the politics.

Edit: Not a dola after all.

Last edited by NoMyths : 06-24-2005 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:51 AM   #58
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Bah.. werewolves and silver is just a myth. And, judging by your nickname you clearly do not believe in myths so.. this didn't prove anything....

Ack! Your jedi mind tricks are intriguing, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Your "non-lynching of me" newsletter.

No myths -- silver's how we kill those things. I've always said that I never want to go out as some animal's dinner.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:52 AM   #59
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Just a few comments before we go. If it wasn't clear to everyone before, No one is allowed to PM each other about the game except the wolves. Anyone can PM me at any time though, as long as my mailbox isn't full.

Also, there's no way to definitively reveal your role with the exception of the Duke, all others can be faked. No silver letter openers will convince anyone, NoMyths.

I'll set a deadline of 1 pm EST, if I don't have a response from the missing person by then we won't have the first turn ending tonight. You can discuss things a bit but don't get too involved until I post the beginning of the day turn. You're all very sleepy...
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:52 AM   #60
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Hmm.. anyone seen McSweeny?

I know ntndeacon checked in pretty early too.. and he might be thinking the game is starting this weekend so, therefore, a lack of a note on who to kill...
Old 06-24-2005, 10:53 AM   #61
KevinNU7
College Starter

Players / Posts

Jon - 1
Swaggs - 1
TazFTW - 1
Airhog - 0
NoMyths - 2
Qwikshot - 0
Neuqua - 0
ntndeacon - 2
McSweeny - 0
Shorty - 2
Kwhit - 5
Mustang - 5
BrianD - 6
Condors - 2
Eaglesfan - 0
GWB - 3
KevinNU7 - 10
Desnudo - 0
Lathum - 4

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 06-24-2005 at 10:53 AM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:53 AM   #62
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

As long as the coke is laced with silver. It would serve him right to OD on silver laced drugs.

Quote:
I, of course, have a strange but powerful attraction to the idea of lynching GWB...but as long as he doesn't make any campaign speeches I'll just assume he's gotten back into the cocaine (a hell of a drug!) rather than the politics.

ntndeacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:53 AM   #63
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yes I have. And as we all know, cocaine kills werewolves, so you need not lynch me this time.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:54 AM   #64
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Btw, they're having a half-off sale on silver letter openers and key fobs at Jerry's Haus 'o Silver on Three Mile Road, right next to the Piggly Wiggly

Saw a sale on fake silver letter openers on my way here.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:54 AM   #65
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Also, there's no way to definitively reveal your role with the exception of the Duke, all others can be faked. No silver letter openers will convince anyone, NoMyths.
Drat again. How about I offer everyone who doesn't vote to lynch me a free hooker each night, since in this town I just happen to be the king pimp?
Old 06-24-2005, 10:55 AM   #66
Joe
Pro Starter

too many non-posting suspects. Why couldn't it have just been 1 person?
Old 06-24-2005, 10:56 AM   #67
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Hmm.. Eaglesfan with no posts? Not surprising as he admitted he feels bad in the morning and doesn't post... Although, one of those 6 non-posters is public enemy #1 right now.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:57 AM   #68
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I posted! I posted!
Old 06-24-2005, 10:58 AM   #69
KevinNU7
College Starter

Player - Posts - Last Visit

Airhog - 0 - yesterday
Qwikshot - 0 - Today
Neuqua - 0 - Today
McSweeny - 0 - Yesterday
Eaglesfan - 0 - Today
Desnudo - 0 - Today
Old 06-24-2005, 10:59 AM   #70
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Player - Posts - Last Visit

Airhog - 0 - yesterday
Qwikshot - 3 - Today
Neuqua - 0 - Today
McSweeny - 0 - Yesterday
Eaglesfan - 0 - Today
Desnudo - 0 - Today

Give me a break, I'm a 2nd shift worker...My eyes got big when I saw it was already had a large chunk of replies at what, 11 am.

Last edited by Qwikshot : 06-24-2005 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #71
KevinNU7
College Starter

Keep in mind that missing 1 werewolf will not limit the playing of the werewolfs. If there is more then 2 werewolves and all the ones around decide to kill someone then that final werewolf who is a no show will not matter much anyways. I think the person holding things up is probably in a role that would benfit us villagers.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #72
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot

Give me a break, I'm a 2nd shift worker...My eyes got big when I saw it was already had a large chunk of replies at what, 11 am.
Notice how you didn't post until we started loking for non-posters. You are suspect #1

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 06-24-2005 at 11:02 AM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:03 AM   #73
henry296
College Starter

Not just werewolves have to PM Peregrine.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:04 AM   #74
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Notice how you didn't post until we started loking for non-posters. You are suspect #1

Nah, really?!?, I don't check FOFC till about noon, and I was still had to do my jog, and have breakfast. I just wanted to state I was here to prove my dedication to participating in the game.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:04 AM   #75
Desnudo
Coordinator

It's only 9 AM here people. Impatience is the first sign of lycanthropy, or so I hear.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:06 AM   #76
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Keep in mind that missing 1 werewolf will not limit the playing of the werewolfs. If there is more then 2 werewolves and all the ones around decide to kill someone then that final werewolf who is a no show will not matter much anyways. I think the person holding things up is probably in a role that would benfit us villagers.

Probably, although it still could be the sorcerer. Not much help to the villagers ther. Just to those blasted wolves.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:07 AM   #77
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

To quote a song...

"Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's comin' to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm runnin' underground with the moles
Diggin' in holes
Hear the voices in my head
I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored then you're boring
The agony and the irony, they're killing me, whoa!"
Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #78
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Not just werewolves have to PM Peregrine.

True, but I think we are in agreement that there are more wolves than other special roles that have to PM him. At least 2 wolves, plus the superwolf (if he's involved), and a sorcerer. I think its a risk most are willing to take.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #79
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
It's only 9 AM here people. Impatience is the first sign of lycanthropy, or so I hear.

And extra hair.. alot of 11 & 12 year old boys running around worried...

Hell, even more of a reason why Michael Jackson made thriller..

Last edited by Mustang : 06-24-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #80
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Ack, I am really stupid. It turns out the "missing" person PMed me a while back but I lost track of it in a pile of PMs! Mea culpa. So I have everyone after all. Onward.

Day Turn 1

The day dawns crisp and clear, it doesn't look like it's going to get much warmer than freezing today. You come out of your rooms and get a fire going, and do a head count. Luckily no one is missing tonight! You look at each other, unsure of what will happen next. In the last few days, two villagers have apparently been killed by the werewolves. The first was made to look like a potential suicide, but by the second time, you knew you had trouble. People have angry looks on their faces this morning, they want someone to blame. A bunch of desperate, paranoid strangers stuck in a manor together, many of them armed and drunk. This can't turn out well, can it?

You have until 11 pm EST tonight (Friday) to decide who you want to lynch. (Extra deadline time since we're getting a late start.)

Last edited by Peregrine : 06-24-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:11 AM   #81
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
Probably, although it still could be the sorcerer. Not much help to the villagers ther. Just to us blasted wolves.

Well that was easy to sort out.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:16 AM   #82
Joe
Pro Starter

there goes that theory
Old 06-24-2005, 11:18 AM   #83
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

It got very quiet here all of a sudden.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:18 AM   #84
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Wow, after fleeing from my last village, I am glad I decided to not come to this manor and instead headed south to the Riviera!
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #85
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

*arms himself and drunks himself well*
Old 06-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #86
Peregrine
Pro Starter

One final gameplay note, and I will shut up. Don't construe anything I ( as the impartial moderator) may say involving any of you. If I happen to mention people's names in the little RP blurbs each day, don't think I'm trying to blame them or not blame them, or assigning any special powers to anyone. You can do your misconstruing on your own, leave my statements out of it.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #87
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Let's hope the no killing is a good thing. The Bodyguard already helping out.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:22 AM   #88
KevinNU7
College Starter

I know this will see suspicious but it must be done. My boss took a half day today and he boss is out on vacation this week so I have no supervision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Therefore I am going home now

I will be back online later
Old 06-24-2005, 11:22 AM   #89
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
As long as Whitney Houston doesn't suddenly appear and burst into song, I'm all for it.

Then again, if she did show up, I think we could all take pleasure in that particular lynching.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:23 AM   #90
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
As long as Whitney Houston doesn't suddenly appear and burst into song, I'm all for it.

Then again, if she did show up, I think we could all take pleasure in that particular lynching.

Or Kevin Costner. Both would be satisfying. Hey that would take care of two days lynchings.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:24 AM   #91
condors
College Starter

Well going by the information we have from Kevinnu7 and i agree with this logic

Neuqua, Eaglesfan and Desnudo seem to be the 3 top canidates they were here but didn't post, not 100% but i think we should go after one of them as a starting point.

Any other thoughts?
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:24 AM   #92
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Lathum or myself would be the most logical choices to be protected the first night. I was the first to out a werewolf the last game.. maybe they are trying to avoid that again or possibly just to protect Lathum since he was the first to die and people were already joking about just killing him first as a joke.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:25 AM   #93
Swaggs
Coordinator

This has already got my head spinning.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:26 AM   #94
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Well that was easy to sort out.

Nice, I almost started a ntndeacon bandwagon before I noticed you changed his statement.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:30 AM   #95
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Lathum or myself would be the most logical choices to be protected the first night. I was the first to out a werewolf the last game.. maybe they are trying to avoid that again or possibly just to protect Lathum since he was the first to die and people were already joking about just killing him first as a joke.

Was there an attempted eating tonight? It was stated that this game may or may not start with a wolf eating someone. I would find it highly unlikely that the wolves and bodyguard would pick the same person on the first night.

So, do we pick on one of the quiet players?
Old 06-24-2005, 11:32 AM   #96
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Hopefully some of the absent players will show up, I'd hate to see someone get lynched just because they were at work or on the road or something.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:35 AM   #97
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Hey! hey! I was on call last night and actually had a 3AM patient show up in the ER. That is why I haven't posted til now. I'm awake and cool with whatever deadline that the group decides for a lynching.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:35 AM   #98
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by condors
Well going by the information we have from Kevinnu7 and i agree with this logic

Neuqua, Eaglesfan and Desnudo seem to be the 3 top canidates they were here but didn't post, not 100% but i think we should go after one of them as a starting point.

Any other thoughts?

Is Condors too eager to shift the blame on these guys?
Old 06-24-2005, 11:35 AM   #99
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

To clarify, I just woke up. Don't lynch me because I slept in late
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:36 AM   #100
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Dola -

To clarify, I just woke up. Don't lynch me because I slept in late
Maybe you slept late...because you were up eating villagers last night!