Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-15-2005, 02:36 AM   #1
Terps
College Prospect

Total Nonstop Action (TNA, TEW '05)

A little backstory on the NWA-TNA promotion: It was founded by the Jarrett's (Jerry & his son Jeff), in 2002. The Jarrett's still run the promotion, which is now owned by Dixie Carter and funded by Panda Energy.

The only real 'competition' to the WWE features former big 3 (WWE, WCW, ECW) talent, and a lot of up and coming young workers. The TNA X-Division features some of the best wrestling found in the United States.

Recently, TNA finally got a national television deal, and their show TNA iMPACT! runs on the SpikeTV network Saturday nights at 11 p.m. eastern time. iMPACT! is always held in the iMPACT! Zone in Universal Studios, and is taped for air on Tuesday's.

Monday, Week 1, October 2005

I meet with TNA owner Dixie Carter about TNA's now vacant head booker spot. While I am an unknown to the wrestling business, Dixie extends a contract, which I gladly sign. I will have full reign over the promotion, but am also warned that I will be on a short leash since I have no prior experience.

I take a look over my roster, which is as follows:
  • Raven (Face)
  • Jeff Jarrett (Heel, NWA World Heavyweight Champion)
  • Jeff Hardy (Face)
  • Abyss (Heel)
  • AJ Styles (Face, NWA X-Division Champion)
  • Kevin Nash (Face)
  • Chris Harris (Face)
  • Christopher Daniels (Heel)
  • Ron Killings (Face)
  • Sabu (Face)
  • Monty Brown (Heel)
  • Rhino (Heel)
  • James Storm (Face)
  • Brother Ray Deadly (Face)
  • Brother Devon Deadly (Face)
  • Sean Waltman (Heel)
  • BG James (Face)
  • Kip James (Heel)
  • Sonjay Dutt (Face)
  • Apolo (Face)
  • Petey Williams (Heel)
  • Sonny Siaki (Face)
  • Konnan (Face)
  • Andy Douglas (Face, one half the NWA World Tag Team Champions)
  • Bobby Roode (Heel)
  • Samoa Joe (Heel)
  • Shocker (Face)
  • Matt Bentley (Heel)
  • Shark Boy (Face)
  • Elix Skipper (Face)
  • Chase Stevens (Face, one half the NWA World Tag Team Champions)
  • David Young (Heel)
  • Lance Hoyt (Face)
  • Chris Sabin (Heel)
  • Cassidy Riley (Face)
  • Eric Young (Heel)
  • Simon Diamond (Heel)
  • Austin Aries (Heel)
  • Johnny Devine (Heel)
  • Roderick Strong (Heel)
  • A-1 (Heel)
  • Alex Shelley (Heel)
  • Mikey Batts (Face)
  • Jerrelle Clark (Face)
  • Lex Lovett (Heel)
Managers
  • Jonny Fairplay
  • James Mitchell (Manages Abyss)
  • Scott D'Amore (Manages Team Canada)
  • Traci
  • Gail Kim
Tag Teams
  • 3 Live Kru (Combinations of BG James, Konnan, and Ron Killings)
  • America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm)
  • Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
  • Team Canada (Bobby Roode and Eric Young)
  • The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens)
Stables
  • 3 Live Kru (BG James, Konnan, and Ron Killings)
  • Team Canada (A-1, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Scott D'Amore)
Our announcers will be Mike Tenay and Don West. West will handle the color commentating. Our referees are Mark Johnson, Andrew Thomas, and Rudy Charles. Larry Zbyszko will be our on screen authority figure.

Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 03:47 AM   #2
Terps
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 1, October 2005

I get a slew of e-mail's on my first real day on the job. Most are to let me know that some of my workers have been released by their other pay per apperance deals from other companies. Dragon Gate made an offer to one of my top workers, Christopher Daniels, but it will likely be a PPA deal, which is common with lower promotions and workers working for a few companies at a time.

I received an e-mail also from Dixie Carter, letting me know my goals as head booker of TNA.

Goal #1: TNA must be more popular in it's home area in two years than it is now.
Goal #2: TNA cannot be in debt in two years.
Goal #3: TNA must have more cash in two years than the $500,000 I was given to start with.

After I check my e-mail's, I make my first shake-up's to TNA, by firing 14 employees. Shane Douglas, Jack Melendez, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Hardy, Kip James, Jeff Hammond, Jonny Fairplay, Traci, Lance Hoyt, Shocker, Konnan, BG James, Sean Waltman, and Kevin Nash were all shown the door.

Nothing too major, some backstage workers and managers. I also didn't want locker room cancers like Nash, Waltman, and Douglas around anymore. The 3 Live Kru (3LK) is no more with the firings of BG James and Konnan, as only Ron 'The Truth' Killings remains on the roster from their group.

I make requests to several workers regarding contract negotiations, and hope to hear back soon. Most of the workers will be brought in to boost the X-Division.

I check some other news in the wrestling world. I see the WWE has fired around 20 or so employees. Most are backstage workers, or road agents, and have no interest to me. NJPW, a top Japanese promotion, has also released several, but none that interest TNA at this moment.

We jump forward to the evening, and it's time for the iMPACT! taping. I think my first show goes pretty well, and here's a preview of what you can expect to see on Saturday night on SpikeTV.

A-1 vs. Cassidy Riley
Austin Aries vs. Elix Skipper
Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams
Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron Killings in a non-title match

Also, appearances by Team 3D and AMW (America's Most Wanted)

Last edited by Terps : 10-15-2005 at 04:51 AM.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:38 AM   #3
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terps
After I check my e-mail's, I make my first shake-up's to TNA, by firing 14 employees. Shane Douglas, Jack Melendez, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Hardy, Kip James, Jeff Hammond, Jonny Fairplay, Traci, Lance Hoyt, Shocker, Konnan, BG James, Sean Waltman, and Kevin Nash were all shown the door.

Yikes. I think you removed a big chunk of the draw for mainstream fans by cutting Nash and his cliq. I also mark for Shane Douglas and Jeff Hardy. God save your soul.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:50 AM   #4
Terps
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 1, October 2005

I check my e-mail first thing, and get an e-mail from three different promotions. K-Star Wrestling, All-Star Wrestling, and Revolution British Wrestling all let me know that their head booker spot has become available. I have no interest in leaving TNA right now so I just delete these.

There's nothing else business wise to do today and no workers have contacted me about my contract negotiation requests.

Thursday, Week 1, October 2005

I finally hear back from a few workers I contacted about coming to work for TNA.

James Gibson has signed a PPA deal with TNA for 12 months.
Sho Funaki has signed a PPA deal with TNA for 12 months. Funaki is also under a PPA deal with the WWE which could cause us some problems scheduling him.
Bill Alfonso has signed a 9 month PPA deal with TNA. He will re-unite with Sabu and be his manager once again.
Joel Maximo, half of the tag team The S.A.T. (Spanish Announce Team), has signed a 9 month PPA deal with TNA. I also have contacted his brother Jose, and I am still waiting to hear from him.

I also met with and signed a major name from Japan, but won't reveal that just yet. I'm pretty certain you'll see him on next Saturday's iMPACT! though.

Friday, Week 1, October 2005

I check my e-mail and learn that one of my top workers, Christopher Daniels, has become the head booker of IWC. Daniels will still be available to work for TNA, however. Also, announcer Mike Tenay has signed a PPA deal with CWA.

I hear from the other three workers I have requested to come work for TNA.

Kaz Hayashi has signed a 9 month PPA deal with us.
Jose Maximo, the other half of The S.A.T., has signed a 9 month PPA deal with us.
The Amazing Red, a former staple of TNA's X-Division, has been brought back on a 9 month PPA deal.

I feel the workers I have signed will make our X-Division even stronger, as good wrestlers are the focus of my booking. The S.A.T. will also be a major player in our strong and growing tag team division. Two things the WWE sorely lacks.

Saturday, Week 1, October 2005

I check my e-mail and find out Jimmy Hart has signed a PPA deal with CWA. No biggie.

TNA iMPACT!

The show opens to the sold-out iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios, Florida. Sure, the arena only holds 2,000, but it's a sell-out anyway.

Jeff Jarrett makes his way down to the ring as Mike Tenay and Don West welcome the fans to the first episode of iMPACT! on SpikeTV. Jarrett gets on the mic and boasts how he won the NWA World title from Raven in Border City Wrestling.

A-1 vs. Cassidy Riley

A-1 is the winner in the opening match, defeating Riley in 5:39 with the help of manager Scott D'Amore.

This one goes to a Double DQ at the 8:11 mark.

'Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels makes his way to the ring for an interview. He calls out AJ Styles and challenges him to a match for AJ's X-Division title at Bound For Glory.

Chris Daniels vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin

Daniels wins this exciting X-Division match in 11:38 rolling up Sabin with a handful of Sabin's tights.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron 'The Truth' Killings

Killings wins this non-title match over Jarrett after Team 3D interferes and attacks Jarrett.

Jarrett stumbles back to his feet and grabs a mic, calling Team 3D back down to the ring. Team 3D makes their way back down the entrance ramp and are jumped by America's Most Wanted from behind! (This turns AMW heel)

AMW get in the ring with Jarrett and Jarrett announces that he and AMW have formed an alliance. They stand with their arms raised over a fallen Team 3D as iMPACT! goes off the air.

Next week on iMPACT!:

AJ Styles answers Daniels' challenge
Team 3D vs. AMW
A rematch of Aries and Skipper
AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams in a X-Division title match
Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven in the main event

Sunday, Week 1, October 2005

After hearing good reviews of my first show as head booker and the first iMPACT! on SpikeTV, I check my e-mail and I am left let down.

We drew 328,452 viewers for iMPACT! and receive an e-mail from Spike saying they are unhappy with the ratings for the show and expect an improvement. That's not good news, because after too long if the ratings don't improve, the show will be cancelled.

I check through the rest of my e-mail, and they are just workers unhappy with their current pushes on the card. I ignore their requests to be moved up on the card, as where I have everyone set is where I feel they should be.

Last edited by Terps : 10-24-2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:58 AM   #5
Terps
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Yikes. I think you removed a big chunk of the draw for mainstream fans by cutting Nash and his cliq. I also mark for Shane Douglas and Jeff Hardy. God save your soul.

heh. I let personal opinion get in the way on these. While Nash is a draw, he's a bum in the ring and I would never use him. Jeff Hardy I couldn't see using much, especially as a main eventer as a singles wrestler. (The game said his ideal push would be an Enhancement Talent, haha) Douglas was just a backstage worker/interviewer.

Hopefully it won't affect me too much though.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:09 AM   #6
Eilim
High School Varsity

Nice! Will be following this dynasty closely. Was considering starting my own TEW2005 dynasty but have gotten too wrapped up creating my own modified version of the cornellverse at the moment.

Its just too much fun creating new promotions along with logos and show posters.
Eilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:13 AM   #7
Emiliano
College Prospect

Cool dynasty! I'll be following. I'm interested to read about some TEW action.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:53 AM   #8
Terps
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 2, October 2005

iMPACT! was held tonight, and I feel I booked another solid show. Here's a preview of what you'll see when it airs on Saturday:

The Naturals defend their NWA Tag Team titles against Team Canada
Sabu vs. Jerry Lynn
AMW vs. Team 3D
Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven

Plus, AJ Styles answers Daniels' challenge, and a surprise debut!

Wednesday, Week 2, October 2005

I receive an e-mail that Kaz Hayashi felt isolated at the iMPACT! taping because no one spoke the same language as him. Sho Funaki is the only other worker I have that speaks Japanese, but he didn't attend the iMPACT! taping last night.

Saturday, Week 2, October 2005

TNA iMPACT!

Another sold-out crowd at the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida. Tenay and West welcome the fans and we get right into our first match.

The Naturals (c) vs. Team Canada *NWA World Tag Team Title Match*

The Naturals retain when they hit Young with The Natural Disaster in 7:37.

AJ Styles comes out to the ring. He says that not only does he accept Christopher Daniels' challenge for Bound For Glory, why not make it an Ironman Match!

In a rematch from last weeks iMPACT!, Aries pins Skipper in 8:35.

Sabu w/ Bill Alfonso vs. Jerry Lynn

The two former ECW stars square off with Sabu getting the win after the Triple Jump Moonsault in 6:07.

After the match, Sabu beats down Lynn with Alfonso egging him on. (Sabu has now turned heel)

America's Most Wanted vs. Team 3D

AMW win this high profile tag match after Jeff Jarrett runs in and busts a guitar over Brother Ray's head, allowing AMW to get the fall at 9:06.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven

This non-title match sees Jarrett go over Raven after The Stroke in 9:14.

Jarrett climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his NWA World Championship high in the air, and all of a sudden the crowd goes nuts. Jarrett climbs down from the turnbuckle and turns right into an F5! Current IWGP Champion (World title of New Japan Pro Wrestling), and former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar has debuted in TNA and has taken out the champion!

Lesnar picks up Jarrett's title and stares at it for a few seconds before throwing it down onto Jarrett as iMPACT! goes off the air.

Next week on iMPACT!

The main event will see Jeff Jarrett & AMW take on Brock Lesnar & Team 3D
AJ Styles will defend the X-Division title against Petey Williams
Kaz Hayashi vs. Austin Aries vs. Chris Sabin
More matches for Bound For Glory will be announced
The Naturals vs. The S.A.T. for the NWA World Tag Team titles

Sunday, Week 2, October 2005

I check my e-mail's in the morning, disappointed to find that we drew just 308,438 viewers this time and once again Spike is disappointed with the ratings. If this keeps up, TNA will be out of a national television deal and I'll be out of a job.

Last edited by Terps : 10-15-2005 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:52 AM   #9
condors
College Starter

Good stuff so far, Good Luck!
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:54 AM   #10
wade moore
lolzcat

Keep it going, I enjoy these wrasslin' dynasties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:20 AM   #11
Terps
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 3, October 2005

The iMPACT! taping was held tonight. You can expect to see three new matches announced for Bound For Glory, as well as the matches previously announced on the last edition of iMPACT!

Sho Funaki was once again unavailable, and since I've signed him the WWE has used him on both Smackdown tapings. This is causing conflict backstage with Kaz Hayashi, as he has no one to talk to.

William Regal has left the WWE and joined KSW (K-Star Wrestling.) They are a small Sports Entertainment promotion in the United Kingdom.

Saturday, Week 3, October 2005

ESPN International has dropped Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling from it's time spot. LLPW is a women's Sports Entertainment fed based in Honshu, Japan.

ESPN International has also dropped Strong Style eXtreme Wrestling.

TNA iMPACT!

Once again in a sold out iMPACT! Zone, the pyros go off and iMPACT! is underway. Before Don West and Mike Tenay can even greet the viewers the camera cuts backstage to a brawl between Abyss and Sabu.

The two brawl for a couple minutes until Abyss gets a bag full of thumbtacks and scatters them along the concrete floor. He then hits Sabu with the Black Hole Slam onto the tacks! Sabu is in excruciating pain on the floor, as James Mitchell looks on with his monster of a man.

Abyss w/ James Mitchell vs. Sabu in a hardcore match has been set up for Bound For Glory.

Larry Zbyszko is in the back surrounded by security guards as Raven charges toward him. "What about me, Zbyszko? What about Raven?", he yells as security holds him back. "You're the authority figure around here, and Jarrett beating me for the title in Canada was bullsh*t!)" Zbyszko tells Raven that he will get his title shot at Bound For Glory.

The Naturals (c) vs. The S.A.T. *NWA World Tag Team Titles Match*

The first match of the night sees The S.A.T. return to TNA with a shot at the tag team titles. The Naturals win this one by DQ in 7:57 to retain the straps.

Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries vs. Kaz Hayashi

An exciting three way X-Division match sees Chris Sabin get the pin on Kaz in 16:25 by using the ropes for leverage.

AMW storm into Director Of Authority Larry Zbyszko's office demanding a shot at the tag team titles at Bound For Glory. Zbyszko grants their request.

AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams *TNA X-Division Title Match*

AJ Styles successfully defends his belt in 6:43 with a pin following the Styles Clash.

Jeff Jarrett & AMW vs. Brock Lesnar & Team 3D

Brock and Team 3D get the win by DQ after Jarrett lays Lesnar out with a guitar shot at 9:11.

Sunday, Week 3, October 2005

I learn that we only drew 307,248 viewers and that Spike is still upset. I'm not sure what the reason is for the bad ratings. Maybe it's having an 11 p.m. time slot on a Saturday night. If Spike wanted WWE type ratings, they shouldn't have let them go to the USA Network. I'm very worried that we could soon be out of a national television deal.

Japan's Nippon TV has dropped Pro Wrestling NOAH's show, NOAH Di Colosseo. NOAH is one of the best federations in Japan, and has a ton of great workers. It was started by Japanese wrestling legend Mitsuharu Misawa after he and his followers left All Japan Pro Wrestling.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:28 AM   #12
Terps
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 4, October 2005

iMPACT! was taped tonight, and will be the final iMPACT! before this Sunday's pay per view event, TNA Bound For Glory. Saturday on iMPACT! you will see:

Abyss takes on Jerrelle Clark and Mikey Batts in a handicap match.
Petey Williams will take on the debuting James Gibson.
The Amazing Red returns to TNA to take on Chris Daniels.
Brock Lesnar meets Rhino in the main event.

Thursday, Week 4, October 2005

I terminated the contract of Sho Funaki today. I have a feeling the WWE only used him on the Smackdown tapings just to keep him away from me.

Saturday, Week 4, October 2005

TNA iMPACT!

The show opens with the camera already in the ring with NWA World Champion, Jeff Jarrett, on the microphone. Jarrett talks about Raven, and their match at Bound For Glory. He tells Raven "This is my world, 'Planet Jarrett', and I'll be damned if I'm going to lose the World title to you."

Abyss vs. Jerrelle Clark & Mikey Batts

The monster Abyss over Clark & Batts after a Black Hole Slam on Clark at 4:41.

Sabu runs down to the ring and attacks Abyss and sends him reeling as the two fight to the back.

Petey Williams vs. James Gibson

Williams gets the win in 9:46 by count out.

Chris Daniels comes out to the ring before his match with a mic in hand. He talks about the 30 minute Ironman Match that he and AJ Styles will have at Bound For Glory. The self-proclaimed 'Mr. TNA' is set on getting the X-Division Championship back.

Christopher Daniels vs. The Amazing Red

Red gets the win over 'The Fallen Angel' after AJ Styles interferes allowing Red to get the pin at 8:34.

A video package was shown hyping up Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar vs. Rhino

Brock gets Rhyno to submit to the Brock Lock in 9:46 in the best match of the night.

Ron 'The Truth' Killings comes out on the ramp with a mic. He tells Brock he talked to Larry Zbyszko and that they will be facing each other at Bound For Glory. The winner will be the number one contender to the World Championship. Killings drops the mic and heads to the back with Brock looking on as iMPACT ends.

Sunday, Week 4, October 2005

Well, my fears have come true. Although improving the viewers to 370,000, it was too little, too late. SpikeTV has pulled the plug on TNA iMPACT!, and we no longer have a TV deal. Thankfully, the TV networks will start having negotiations for new shows on Monday. I'm hoping with a solid pay per view tonight we can attract another network quickly.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:17 AM   #13
Terps
College Prospect

TNA: Bound For Glory

LIVE on pay per view at the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida. TNA is proud to present Bound For Glory!

Monty Brown vs. Apolo

Monty Brown defeats Apolo in 10:04 with a pinfall after The Pounce.

A video package was shown hyping the Ultimate X match. For those unfamiliar with Ultimate X, wires are suspended above the ring, and hold a title or some other object that you have to grab for the win. One of the staples of the TNA X-Division and very innovative.

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin vs. Amazing Red
*Ultimate X Match For X-Division #1 Contendership*

Samoa Joe grabs the briefcase off the wire in 30:04.

A video package was shown for the NWA Tag Team Titles match.

America's Most Wanted vs. The Naturals (c) *NWA Tag Team Titles Match*

AMW become the new champs in 14:48 with help of interference by Gail Kim.

Abyss vs. Sabu *Barbed Wire Match*

The ring ropes were replaced with barbed wire for this one. This one goes to a no contest at around the 18 minute mark.

A video package of AJ Styles and Chris Daniels was shown.

AJ Styles (c) vs. Christopher Daniels
*30-Minute Ironman Match For The TNA X-Division Championship*

The Fallen Angel becomes the X-Division champ beating Styles 2 falls to 1.

Brock Lesnar vs. Ron Killings *NWA World Title #1 Contender's Match*

Brock wins after an F-5 at 13:49.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Raven *NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match*

Raven regains the World title after Brock Lesnar interferes allowing Raven to hit the Evenflow DDT at 17:57.

Last edited by Terps : 10-18-2005 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:32 AM   #14
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, November 2005
We got a 203,993 buyrate for Bound For Glory. All three of our PPV carriers (DirecTV, Dish, and In Demand) were not happy.

I met with a few networks today about getting a show. I hope to hear back in a few days.

TNA's next event, Genesis is scheduled in 13 days, and I'm not sure whether or not to hold the show. With no TV deal, all the matches will just be thrown together for a 3 hour card.

Friday, Week 1, November 2005

I hear back from the WB network and TNT, both telling me that TNA is not popular enough to have a show on their network.

I've decided Genesis is going to be cancelled, as I have no way to further feuds and storylines with just a monthly event.

Saturday, Week 1, November 2005

UPN and FOX Sports Net have also turned down my request for a show. It looks like I'll have to go to a smaller network if I want to have a TV deal.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:49 AM   #15
condors
College Starter

sorry about the show, hopefully something works out for you soon
Old 10-18-2005, 07:01 AM   #16
Terps
College Prospect

Thursday, Week 2, November 2005
TNA iMPACT! will return in the upcoming weeks. We've signed a one season contract with The Sunshine Network to air TNA. The show will be taped on Monday nights and shown Friday nights at 11 p.m. The Sunshine Network was a logical choice, since all of our shows are held in Orlando, and the network only airs in the southeast.

WGN turned down a show on their network, saying that they would wait and see how I perform on The Sunshine Network first.

Saturday, Week 2, November 2005

I call up Gail Kim, who works as a manger for us, after seeing her contract runs out this month. Gail tells me that she has no interest in re-signing with TNA, and I tell her I'm glad because I've terminated her contract effective today.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:32 AM   #17
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, November 2005
Surprisingly, with not holding TNA: Genesis last night, we didn't receive any backlash from it today.

I contacted Sonjay Dutt about re-signing with the company, as his contract runs out soon. He said he'll get back to me in a few days with his demands.

Still two weeks away from the debut of iMPACT! on The Sunshine Network.

Thursday, Week 3, November 2005

I met with Sonjay Dutt today, but we couldn't come to terms on a contract just yet.

Friday, Week 3, November 2005

I met with Sonjay again, and couldn't come to terms once again. He wants a lot more than I feel he is worth, so he will not be kept after his contract expires.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:21 AM   #18
Terps
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 4, November 2005
Not a whole lot going on this week. Ron 'The Truth' Killings is his his last month of his contract and we're negotiating with him as we speak.

I also signed a major Japanese talent today, and that will be announced shortly.

Sunday, Week 4, November 2005

Ron Killings has extended his contract with us. It's an exclusive PPA deal. Meaning, he gets paid per apperance, but can only work for us on a PPA deal.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:13 AM   #19
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, December 2005

Our first taping of TNA iMPACT! on The Sunshine Network was held tonight. This Friday on iMPACT! you can expect to see:

Jerry Lynn vs. The Amazing Red
Kaz Hayashi vs. Chris Sabin
Raven defends the NWA World Championship
Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles
The debut of Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger!

Tuesday, Week 1, December 2005

I fined Eric Young today for being extremely late to the iMPACT! taping last night. Young reportedly wasn't very happy about my actions.

TNAWrestling.com has announced some matches for TNA: Turning Point which will be held this Sunday.

Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles vs. Jushin Lyger in a X-Division Title Ladder Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Jarrett
AMW vs. Team 3D for the NWA Tag Team Titles
Raven vs. Rhino for the NWA World Championship

Wednesday, Week 1, December 2005

I met with Sabu today about his expiring contract. He wants a longer deal than I am willing to give him, so he will not be kept when his contract expires.

Now that iMPACT! is taped on Monday nights, we've requested that Sho Funaki join us once again. Sho is expected to get back to us in a few days. We're also trying to lure Lance Storm out of retirement, and have contacted a major former WWE name.

Friday, Week 1, December 2005

TNA iMPACT!

The pyros go off as TNA iMPACT! returns, and the inauguaral broadcast on The Sunshine Network is underway!

Don West and Mike Tenay greet the viewers of The Sunshine Network, as we head right into our first match.

Jerry Lynn vs. The Amazing Red

Lynn gets win in 8:46 by pinfall after a cradle piledriver.

A video is shown hyping the debut of Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger.

Kaz Hayashi vs. Chris Sabin

Kaz gets the win over Sabin in 7:50 by pinfall after a Final Cut.

Raven vs. Ron Killings
NWA World Heavyweight Title Match

Raven gets the win with an Evenflow DDT in 6:45.

Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles

Jarrett gets the win by DQ in 3:54 after Brock Lesnar interferes and attacks him.

Christopher Daniels vs. Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger
TNA X-Division Title Match

Lyger gets the win in 16:49 by count out after AJ Styles comes out and distracts Daniels.

Early word on the show was good, although the fans expect to see more interviews and angles next time.

TNA: Turning Point will be held live on pay-per-view this Sunday!

Saturday, Week 1, December 2005

Finally, we don't get slammed for our ratings, we only draw 22,000 on The Sunshine Network, but that is good for a small network and an 11 p.m. timeslot.

Sho Funaki turns down our request for contract negotiations still unhappy he was fired.

We've signed Lance Storm to a PPA deal, and can hopefully get him to wrestle at some point. If not, we'll use him as a road agent. The major WWE name I contacted has also signed, and could debut as soon as the pay-per-view.

Sunday, Week 1, December 2005

I learn that Team 3D is fulfilling obligations with AJPW tonight, and will not be available for the PPV. This hurts, as they were scheduled to face AMW for the tag team titles tonight.

Kaz Hayashi will also be unavailable tonight, but he would not have been a major part of the show anyway.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:12 AM   #20
Terps
College Prospect

TNA: Turning Point

The show opens with Jeff Jarrett in the ring. He grabs a mic, and hypes up the match between he and Brock Lesnar later on tonight.

Alex Shelley vs. Elix Skipper

Shelley gets the win in 9:47 with the Shellshock. He continues to beat down on Skipper after the match.

Apolo vs. Monty Brown

Apolo gets the win in 6:25 with a superkick.

Petey Williams and The Amazing Red run into each other backstage and start arguing. They agree to settle it in the ring.

Petey Williams vs. The Amazing Red

Williams gets the win in 12:34 after a Canadian Destroyer.

America's Most Wanted come down to the ring and taunt Team 3D for not showing up tonight. They say that they are the best tag team in TNA, and no one wants to face them. The S.A.T. come out and say that they have no problem facing AMW, and we have ourselves an impromtu match!

America's Most Wanted vs. The S.A.T.
NWA World Tag Team Titles Match

AMW win in 9:48 after James Storm hits the 8-Second Ride on Joel Maximo.

A video package plays hyping the match between Jeff Jarrett and Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Jarrett

Brock over Jarrett in 16:36 after an F-5.

Rhino is backstage taunting Raven, saying he will beat him easily tonight and become the NWA World Champion.

Raven vs. Rhino
Tables Match For The NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Raven gets the win in 16:11 after hitting an Evenflow DDT through a table.

Lance Storm vs. Samoa Joe

Lance Storm makes his TNA debut here losing to Joe in 18:15 after Joe hits the Island Driver.

Larry Zbyszko comes out to the ring. He announces he has signed a major name for the TNA fans. The sound of glass shattering hits the arena, as 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin makes his way down to the ring! Zbyszko smiles as Austin poses on top of the turnbuckles.

Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles vs. Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger
Ladder Match For The TNA X-Division Title

Daniels retains his title after retrieving the belt from above the ladder at 27:58.

After the match, Lyger and then AJ Styles both attack Daniels, leaving him laid out as Turning Point comes to a close.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:28 AM   #21
jshipman2
Banned

This is a great dynasty, keep up the good work. I have been thinking of getting the new TEW and starting one of my own. Don't have a lot of time to put into it but I could probably do something simple like this. I'll be following along!
jshipman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:38 PM   #22
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, December 2005

Turning Point doesn't draw a great buy rate, only 205,274 buyers. The pay per view providers are not happy once again. DirecTV even drops their agreement with us.

I fine Simon Diamond for showing up late to Turning Point.

TNA iMPACT! was taped tonight. What you can expect to see on Friday night:

Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
Team 3D vs. AMW

Tuesday, Week 2, December 2005

I've signed a former ECW/WWE wrestler to TNA, look for him to debut at the next iMPACT! taping.

Thursday, Week 2, December 2005

I was notified that Lance Storm appeared on a radio show and said that he and Sabu have been having problems behind the scenes. Not to worry, Lance, Sabu will be gone soon enough.

I was also informed that Brock Lesnar and his long time girlfriend, Rena Mero, have split up. Most wrestling fans remember Rena from her WWF days as Sable.

Friday, Week 2, December 2005

TNA iMPACT!

A sold-out crowd at the iMPACT! Zone in Universal Studios, Florida for iMPACT!

Steve Austin makes his way to the ring. He gets on the mic and issues an open challenge to anyone in the back.

Lance Storm vs. James Gibson

Storm gets his first win in TNA in 6:29 with the Straightshooter submission hold.

Monty Brown storms into Larry Zbyszko's office a demands a title shot against Raven. Zbyszko says not so fast, and that he has to beat Rhino and if he does he can have a shot at the title.

Monty Brown vs. Rhino

Brown gets the win in 4:50 after Raven interferes allowing Brown to get the pin.

Christopher Daniels is backstage talking about his match tonight against AJ Styles.

Team 3D demand a match with America's Most Wanted, which Larry Zbyszko accepts.

Team 3D vs. America's Most Wanted

Team 3D win this non-title match after Devon pins Chris Harris in 4:35. AMW attack Team 3D after this one is over.

Ron Killings comes out to the ring and accepts Steve Austin's challenge. Austin makes his way out, and we have ourselves a match.

Ron Killings vs. Steve Austin

Austin defeats Killings in 5:49 with a Stunner.

AJ Styles vs. Chris Daniels

Styles wins this one in 9:09 with the Spiral Tap. AJ Styles continues his assault on Daniels after the match, but Samoa Joe comes in and chases him off and then attacks Daniels himself. Obviously the #1 Contender wants his shot at the X-Division Title. Joe is still attacking Daniels as iMPACT! comes to a close.

Saturday, Week 2, December 2005

TNA iMPACT! drew 26,434 viewers last night. An improvement from the first show, let's hope it keeps up.

Sunday, Week 2, December 2005

Sonjay Dutt will be leaving TNA tomorrow. I am also informed that Bill Banks contract runs out this month. I request to meet with him regarding his contract.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #23
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, December 2005

Sonjay Dutt has officially left the company as of today, we wish him the best in his future endeavors.

iMPACT! taping was tonight, here's some matches you can look forward to:

Lance Storm vs. Petey Williams
Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs. AJ Styles
Raven vs. Monty Brown for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Tuesday, Week 3, December 2005

I see that manager James Mitchell is in the final month of his contract, and request to meet with him.

Wednesday, Week 3, December 2005

Bill Banks stays with the company as a road agent on a cheap 9 month PPA deal.

Friday, Week 3, December 2005

James Mitchell, manager of the monster Abyss, has signed an 9 month PPA deal with us.

Paul Wight, who fans may know as WCW's The Giant, or WWE's The Big Show, has left the WWE as his contract expired. TNA denies any rumors of being interested in signing him.

TNA iMPACT!

Lance Storm vs. Petey Williams

The battle of two very good Canadian wrestlers sees Lance win with the Straightshooter at 6:02.

Sabu runs in and attacks Storm after the match, prompting Justin Credible to come out and make the save! He helps Lance up and grabs a mic.

Justin: "Now that's not just the coolest, and that's just not the best..."
Lance: "That's from Calgary....................Alberta, Canada."
Justin: "Now, that my friends is Justin Credible!"

The two raise their hands, and the Impact Players are reunited!

Brother Devon vs. Chris Harris

This one goes to a double DQ in 2:58 when Brother Ray and James Storm both interfere.

The camera cuts backstage where Jeff Jarrett gives The Stroke to Brock Lesnar on the cement floor.

Christopher Daniels gets on the mic, saying that tonight he will finally give Samoa Joe his shot.

AJ Styles vs. Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger

Lyger over Styles in 9:49 with a brainbuster.

Raven is backstage doing an interview about tonight's match with Monty Brown.

Raven (c) vs. Monty Brown
NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Raven gets the win by DQ in 6:14 when Rhino runs in and hits the Gore on Raven.

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin comes out and cuts a promo about how no one in TNA is worthy of him. He lets the fans know he'll be back in action next week.

Christopher Daniels (c) vs. Samoa Joe
TNA X-Division Title Match

Daniels gets the win in 6:11 with the Angel's Wings.

After the match Joe, AJ Styles and Jushin Lyger all attack the 'Fallen Angel' as iMPACT! ends.

Saturday, Week 3, December 2005

TNA iMPACT! drew 25,220 viewers on The Sunshine Network.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:19 AM   #24
CalgaryBaller
n00b

I love the reuniting of the Impact Players. Them and ECW-era Dudley Boyz are my two favorite tag teams of all time. Any chance we may see a resurrection of the Impact Players/Jerry Lynn feud? Maybe bring in Steve Corino?
CalgaryBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:09 PM   #25
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 4, December 2005

TNA iMPACT! was taped tonight. You'll see Steve Austin take on Jeff Jarrett in the main event, plus Raven defends the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against the monster Abyss.

Friday, Week 4, December 2005

TNA iMPACT!

iMPACT! starts out with James Mitchell and Abyss making their way to the ring. Mitchell gets on the mic and challenges Raven to defend his title against Abyss.

Apolo vs. Jerrelle Clark

Apolo wins this squash in 3:16 with a superkick.

Larry Zbyszko comes out to the ring and announces we will see Jeff Jarrett take on Steve Austin in the main event.

The Impact Players vs. The S.A.T.

Justin Credible hits Joel Maximo with a superkick at 6:12 to give The Impact Players the win.

Raven is shown in the back, he accepts James Mitchell's challenge.

Austin Aries vs. Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger

Lyger gets the win in 5:50 with a brainbuster.

The camera cuts backstage where Christopher Daniels attacks AJ Styles, while Daniels is on his way to the ring.

Petey Williams vs. Christopher Daniels

Petey Williams hits Daniels with the Canadian Destroyer in 4:51 after AJ Styles distracted Daniels.

Jeff Jarrett is backstage on the mic hyping up his match with Steve Austin tonight.

Raven (c) vs. Abyss
NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Raven over Abyss in 6:56 with an Evenflow DDT.

Rhino runs out and hits Raven with the Gore after the match. Brock Lesnar runs out to make the save.

Steve Austin vs. Jeff Jarrett

Austin gets the win in 5:11 with the Stone Cold Stunner.

America's Most Wanted run out and attack Austin after the match, prompting Team 3D to run out. They brawl with AMW while Austin and Jarrett go at it as iMPACT! ends.

Saturday, Week 4, December 2005

TNA iMPACT! drew 26,394 on The Sunshine Network.

Sunday, Week 4, December 2005

Sabu is officially gone from the company as of today.

Bill Alfonso will likely be terminated by me soon as well. Without Sabu around, Alfonso doesn't have much to do here.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:10 PM   #26
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, January 2006

It's time for the 2005 year end awards.

Top 10 Wrestlers

10) Latin Lover (AAA) 9-2
9) Mr. Aguila (AAA) 8-7
8) Konnan (AAA) 5-3
7) Kenta Kobashi (NOAH) 3-2
6) Glen Jacobs (WWE as Kane) 3-4-1
5) Eddie Guerrero (WWE) 3-9
4) John Cena (WWE) 5-1-1, Current WWE Heavyweight Champion
3) Adam Copeland (WWE as Edge) 6-3
2) Paul Levesque (WWE as Triple H) 6-1-2

Wrestler Of The Year

Dave Bautista (WWE as Batista) 9-2, Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Young Wrestler Of The Year

20 year old Andy Simmons (FWA, RBW) 4-8-1

Veteran Wrestler Of The Year

53 year old El Canek (CMLL) 7-7

Female Wrestler Of The Year

Lisa Marie Varon (WWE as Victoria) 1-6

Match Of The Year

Brock Lesnar vs. Ron Killings at TNA: Bound For Glory. Match was rated an A+.

Show Of The Year

WWE RAW in Week 2 of October at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ. Show was given an A rating.

Last edited by Terps : 10-24-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:32 AM   #27
condors
College Starter

congrats on match of the year!