Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-31-2008, 07:00 AM   #301
Thomkal
Head Coach

Thanks, Todd, Spleen, and Bearcat for the obit and refreshing my memory and answering my question. Does seem like the island let Michael die, lets hope he's the only one from the boat who did.

Is there any significance/Lost lore about the alias Locke was using?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:37 AM   #302
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post

Is there any significance/Lost lore about the alias Locke was using?

John Locke and Jeremy Bentham were both British philosophers is about the only link that I know of
Old 05-31-2008, 08:27 AM   #303
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

Just fucking awesome. Wow.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:16 PM   #304
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

DarkUFO

great site for lost stuff

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:28 PM   #305
kingfc22
Head Coach

Just watched the finale. Simply awesome. The scene when the island moved was very well done.

I wonder if Sun is going to help Whitmore find Desmond since she made reference to those who left the island.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:08 PM   #306
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Hopefully, we haven't seen the last of Jin and/or Desmond.
I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Desmond. Clearly he's trying to hide with Penny, and Ben told Charles Whitmore he would find and kill Penny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I'm sure (Sawyer whispering to Kate) has something to do with his daughter and the money he has hiding away.
I thought it was as simple as "Take care of Claire's baby, and get it away from the island." But I'm probably wrong.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:41 AM   #307
StLee
High School Varsity

Quote:
I believe it was the island. Remember Zeke said the island wouldn't let him die? I think it was the island letting him know that he was allowed to die.

He said, "You can go back now" and then the scene cut to the boat exploding. I think the boat was empty of all people, including Michael and Jin when it exploded.

Interesting season finale, but I do have a question. Weren't there supposed to be 16 episodes per season for the last three seasons? What changed?
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:52 AM   #308
StLee
High School Varsity

Here's something else I just thought of: What if Jeremy Bentham and John Locke are two separate beings of the same person. We know about the rabbit. Could it have happened again?

Crazy. But so is the show.
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:56 AM   #309
Bonegavel

I'm convinced that the adam and eve from the very first season are actually Kate and Jack (or some combo of the cast) having traveled into the past in the next 2 seasons.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #310
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Did anyone else think Locke-in-the-coffin looked just like Mini-me?

Locke losing his legs would explain the small coffin, too.

Great episode, lots explained and more happened for future resolution.

Best line of Ben's "Oh, you mean time-traveling bunnies? That's true."

I think Sun has come to blame Ben for Jin's death and wants to get with Widmore to avenge Jin. Because she learned Ben killed the merc and triggered the bomb that blasted Jin.

We've never seen Claire and Charlie together as ghosts, will that happen?
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #311
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
He said, "You can go back now" and then the scene cut to the boat exploding. I think the boat was empty of all people, including Michael and Jin when it exploded.

Interesting season finale, but I do have a question. Weren't there supposed to be 16 episodes per season for the last three seasons? What changed?

Actually he says "You can go now Michael" and the boat explodes. I think Michael and Jin are dead. Though it'd be nice to see Faraday be able to pick Jin up out of the water alive.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #312
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729 View Post
Actually he says "You can go now Michael" and the boat explodes.

That's what I remember hearing, I'd thought it meant the island would finally allow him to die.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #313
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729 View Post
Actually he says "You can go now Michael" and the boat explodes. I think Michael and Jin are dead. Though it'd be nice to see Faraday be able to pick Jin up out of the water alive.

We've already seen Jin in a flash forward (or what appears to be a flash forward) when Sun is delivering her baby and Jin is running around with a stuffed bear. So I doubt he was killed in the explosion.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #314
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty View Post
We've already seen Jin in a flash forward (or what appears to be a flash forward) when Sun is delivering her baby and Jin is running around with a stuffed bear. So I doubt he was killed in the explosion.

At the end of that episode, you learn that Jin's bit was a flashback. He delivers the bear to one of Mr. Paik's business partners, not Sun. Later, she visits the memorial to him (and her) erected after the plane crashed.

This said, I am not convinced that Jin is dead. the first rule of comic books is no body = no death. Show me his lifeless corpse and then I'll believe that the Island is truly finished with him.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #315
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
At the end of that episode, you learn that Jin's bit was a flashback. He delivers the bear to one of Mr. Paik's business partners, not Sun. Later, she visits the memorial to him (and her) erected after the plane crashed.

After delivering the bear, Jin also commented that he has only been married a couple of months. Very definitely a flashback.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #316
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
It was definitely a flashback - as confirmed by the producers - and in the flash-forward starring Sun, she visits Jin's grave with Hurley. YMMV.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #317
chesapeake
College Starter

The grave was actually a memorial to both of them, erected after the plane crash. I have no doubt that Sun is convinced that Jin is dead. I am not as convinced.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #318
Pyser
Pro Rookie

at least now we know how that polar bear got to the desert.
Pyser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #319
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
-like how badass Sun has been since she got off the island. Taking over her father's company, trying to make a deal with Whitmore. Probably something to do with finding out if Jin survived or not there I'm guessing.

I was expecting her to slit his throat or pull out a gun.

Quote:

You've already been corrected.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #320
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

ROFL.

The Sun scenes in that episode were a flash forward. The Jin scenes in that episode were a flashback.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #321
Bonegavel

I read an interview with harold p (michael) and he was pissed as shit to be killed yet again which means to me that Michael is dead. That doesn't stop them from bringing him back but if the interview is to be taken at face value, he seemed pissed and will not come back if asked.

edit - here is the interview

hxxp://darkufo.blogspot.com/2008/05/harold-perrineau-dishes-on-his-lost.html

Last edited by Bonegavel : 06-03-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #322
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
And he also backed away from those comments, to some degree. Other than the race card, I can't say he was wrong.

I agree - it seemed like they wasted an opportunity
Old 06-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #323
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Re: the second interview, it sounded as if the producers had an adult conversation with him in the interim following the first one. In the second he's practically begging for a job (the 'you need me to do something, I'll do it' stuff near the end).
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #324
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
The grave was actually a memorial to both of them, erected after the plane crash. I have no doubt that Sun is convinced that Jin is dead. I am not as convinced.
Actually, it is not a memorial, it is a headstone marking a grave. If I am not mistaken - and my Korean friend says I am not - it is traditional headstone for both husband and wife. Both names are on the headstone and the dates are filled in upon passing. Watch the clip again and you will see Jin has his dates of birth and death listed, while Sun only has her date of birth on the stone.

Read more about it here:

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Jin

Last edited by Toddzilla : 06-03-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #325
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
ROFL.

The Sun scenes in that episode were a flash forward. The Jin scenes in that episode were a flashback.

Hmmm... I'm beginning to think it might have been a flash back.

Guess I need to pay more attention. :o
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #326
spleen1015
Coordinator

Throughout the whole deal it looks like he is rushing to his baby's birth when really he was rushing to congratulate a client of Paik's in a flashback. They did it that way on purpose.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #327
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

If Claire can survive a rocket that destroyed the house she was in, Jin can survive an explosion on a boat he was on the edge of. If he did survive, I bet we won't see him for a while. Sun has to do some major ass kicking first, and the impact of that will be lessened if we know her "You killed Jin" anger is misplaced.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:39 AM   #328
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Lost has moments of brilliance and then moments of typical TV stupidity and lazy writing.

The whole scene in the bomb-room got ridiculous at the end. Desmond mumbled something about being in the bomb unit for a very short amount of time, then gave a perfect description of every single part on the bomb, and then immediately became useless. The bomb had some kind of super-duper, hair-trigger motion-sensing tripwire...in a boat...on the open seas. Then when it finally came time to try and diffuse the bomb Desmond goes for a brown wire, but thankfully Jin is there to stammer out 'no', and point out to the demolitions expert that, 6 inches from his face, all of the brown wires lead right back into the explosives. Finally, they're going to give it one last try, but need to send someone out to evacuate the others from the ship....so they send OUT the guy with the bomb training, and keep IN the ESL student with the wife, to co-ordinate the defusal effort.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:03 AM   #329
Kodos
Resident Alien

I loved how Sawyer was able to swim back to the island. The copter is flying for a good amount of time, but then suddenly the copter is still within view of the island as he jumps.

Last edited by Kodos : 06-04-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #330
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Nice day for a swim!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:17 PM   #331
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Actually, it is not a memorial, it is a headstone marking a grave. If I am not mistaken - and my Korean friend says I am not - it is traditional headstone for both husband and wife. Both names are on the headstone and the dates are filled in upon passing. Watch the clip again and you will see Jin has his dates of birth and death listed, while Sun only has her date of birth on the stone.

Read more about it here:

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Jin

Memorial or grave is immaterial. My point is that WE have seen no body. Again, I believe that Sun thinks he is dead. But until I see his bloody corpse -- or he starts making random appearances the way that dead people on Lost do -- I'm not convinced that he is dead. My money says that Faraday fishes him out of the water in the Zodiac.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #332
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Memorial or grave is immaterial. My point is that WE have seen no body. Again, I believe that Sun thinks he is dead. But until I see his bloody corpse -- or he starts making random appearances the way that dead people on Lost do -- I'm not convinced that he is dead. My money says that Faraday fishes him out of the water in the Zodiac.

I think we'd need to see his decaying corpse -- even bloody corpses don't mean much on Lost.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #333
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Unfortunately for me, I watched 1 or 2 episodes of season 1 lost a few weeks ago... enjoyed it alot and then proceeded over the next 2-3 weeks to watch every episode from season 1 to the season 4 finish in order...

Now I'm hooked on this show.. great story and loved the actors for the most part.

I love the actor playing Ben, the parts with him in it just makes me really enjoy the show alot more.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #334
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I love the actor playing Ben, the parts with him in it just makes me really enjoy the show alot more.

Agreed.

When Ben first appeared, he really grated on me -- he was just a manipulative little weasel. I never imagined that an actor could take that manipulative little weasel and turn him into a Machieavellian genius of epic proportions.

Michael Emerson has got to win an Emmy for this role before the series concludes.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #335
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Is it true that Ben wasn't supposed to be a major character, but that they saw the chemistry he had with Locke in particular as he was being held hostage and made him a bigger character?
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:22 PM   #336
Poli
FOFC Survivor

DharmaWantsYou.com

yo
Old 12-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #337
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay I started season 4. Watched like 4 episodes so far.

Firstoff...

Ken Jeoung/Miles is the shot in the arm the series definitely needed! Love both the character and the actor!

Having another group of unknowns is good.

I have a new favorite episode! The Constant is one of the most brilliant episodes of TV I have seen in a long time. Just fucking great scifi and great creative writing. And also makes me like Faraday a lot.

Just a beautiful episode!

One thing that I find weird. Harold Perrineau is in the cast.
Um....uh oh. Are we going to be seeing flash forwards of Michael screaming down the street toward the school bus, "WAAAAAAAALT! You forgot your lunch!"
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #338
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh yeah, it's kinda cool that the losties are now living in the Others' houses.

And the whole schism of the Jackites vs the Lockeans.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:08 AM   #339
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa I'm still giggling. What an episode of reveals.

Ji Soon

Amazing episode

What I"m giggling at....Michael was on the ship. MOther fucking Michael.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAALT" Michael. I never saw that coming.
Even tho I noticed in episode 1 of the season that harold Perrineau was in the credits. I never saw that coming still. Completely forgot about it really. That's too much...hehehehehehehehehe

And the fact that that episode had both flashBACKS AND flashFORWARDS. Very nicely constructed.

Wow, broke my heart when Hurley said "Let's go see him" to Sun in forwardland. I knew exactly where they were going. Very sad After all the Panda escapades that that was for someone else.

Juliet is such a bitch, isn't she? I don't really find her appealing in any way.

A big shout out to Jeff Fahey, the burnout helicopter pilot. I remember him from Lawnmower man with Pierce Brosnan, and Silverado and a bunch of other little shit. Those big blue eyes.
He ended up playing bad guys a lot.

Can't believe it. How did I not see Michael coming. And back when Ben said "I have a spy on the boat. And you aren't going to believe who it is" or something like that.... I was trying to think how could it be that interesting to Locke. Never suspected
Old 12-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #340
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Oh yeah...the "Oceanic 6" that has been spouted several times this season. NOW I know what that means...

Only 6 people left from the island at that point it seems

So Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun...and two more.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:39 AM   #341
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylmar View Post
Please let Hurley be wrong about Jack being right. I don't want Jack to be right about anything. I despise that character. It's amazing that the writers can come up with all these great and deep support characters and then botch Jack so badly. Or maybe it's just the way Fox portrays him. Sometimes when I watch I think that the writers are taking certain directions because he's got such limited range.

There are times when I think this. Times when I get so sick of Jack. Hating him. WIshing the action would go to Sayid, Locke, Sawyer, and Desmond and stay there.

I don't hate Fox but don't really like him either. Or maybe it's the character. I don't know. I'm not one for the guy in charge barking orders.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #342
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
No way thats hurley in the casket.. the casket wasn't quite big enough...

Besides all that, i'd think Kate wouldn't have had a problem going to Hurley's funeral.

I'm leaning towards that casket being juliette

When I saw the casket I immediately thought Sawyer. Then when they said no one else came I immediately thought Locke. (cause that's how his life had been going. I thought it was definitely a guy in there altho I'm not sure.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #343
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
On the theme of the Oceanic 6, my wife and I were talking it through last night. We know Kate, Jack and Hurley are 3 of the 6. One of the remaining three is possibly Sawyer, as Kate mentions "he'll be looking for me" when they meet at the airport in Jack's flash forward. Desmond would not be one, as he was not on the flight. Charlie is shark food.

I say one of the remaining people is Locke. Seems odd that he would leave the island, but he makes the most sense to me for who was in the coffin, with no other visitors, and Kate's "Why would I go?" Locke is the one fighting Jack to stay, and him going to the funeral was his way of saying that Locke was right all along.

I was thinking that about Sawyer too as soon as Kate said "He'll be looking for me", I thought ...Sawyer?

I guess they aren't on great terms with Jack in the future.

Yup I thought Locke too.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:46 AM   #344
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsIn06 View Post
I have a feeling Claire, the baby, and Sawyer are the 6. Sawyer goes with Kate...based on my feeling that it was Sawyer who Kate had to go back to at the end of season 3.

And remember Desmond's vision? Doesn't he see Claire getting on a helicopter>

Well Desmond also said that none of his visions come true if he doesn't follow exactly what happens in each part of the vision. Like Charlie dying in each of the horrible ways he saw him and at the end, a rescue. NOt sure if everything was followed to get her rescued. Altho hmmm maybe that WAS the last vision, where he saw Charlie drown. Maybe that WAS the hhelicopter vision. Hmmmm. Claire and baby would not make an interesting 5 and 6 tho.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:48 AM   #345
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
well I generally liked the episode but I thought the whole part about Naomi, running off to the woods, leaving a false trail, climbing a tree, then falling on and keeping Kate pinned to the ground with a knife at her throat after having a knife thrown in her back...and then dying was very very lame.

*shrug* This show was nothing BUT these kind of Scoocy Doo/Scream moments

Quote:
I am intrigued by the whole Oceanic 6 though and who's in the coffin and how they died. My thoughts on that is that it had to be either Locke or Sawyer based on Jack's comment at the time. Kind of ruled out Sawyer after Kate said she had some one waiting up for her. Locke didn't seem like he'd ever leave the island willingly, but given what happened this episode Kate's reaction to Jack showing her the obituary makes more sense here. I can't imagine Ben having any family show up after spending most of his life on the island.

great minds think alike
Old 12-26-2012, 04:08 AM   #346
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
I don't think so, since the island story is the only one told in chronological order and doesn't focus on just one character. The flashbacks and flashforwards have all come out of chronological order, and only focus on 1 person.

Funny you were talking about this only a couple short episodes before the episode I just watched with Jin and SUN in flashbacks/flashforwards, respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMetTrentGreen View Post
Smoke monsters, polar bears, Locke's dad showing up . . . I stopped expecting stuff to make sense a long time ago.

Anyway it's just what I done read.

Yup. Agree. If anyone watches Lost thinking ONE THING is stupid/doesn't make sense, then they should go back to watching football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Same here.

Some good acting and somewhat chilling moments, but all and all it just seemed to add more loose ends.

I really hope the show doesn't go back to the every other episode split between the two (Locke group and Jack group) groups, like it did when Jack/Sawyer/Kate were captured in season 2.

One thing I noticed, that I thought was odd, was that Harold Perrineaux (sp?), the actor that played Michael, was in the credits but didn't appear to be in the show.

Yup. Echoed my thoughts here. I totally was confused/in dread about that but forgot about it when I just never saw him show up. I think they should have kept him out of the credits until the episode after the reveal on the ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
If the writer strike does end this upcoming week, rumor is we'll get more episodes of Lost this year

WHoa! There was a writer's strike during this show? SUckage. So season 2/3 were written by scabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Ken Leung did a terrific job last night. It seems as if they've really sped up the development of the story this season, which is good. Before, we'd get four episodes of flashbacks for each of the new characters. Last night we got one episode with four different flashbacks.

Yup. I said that too. Leung was fricking awesome! Really seeing him was the moment the show got back to being really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
Because you are a nerdy scientist?

No since she never really talked to them on the phone. Remember, Naomi was on the same helicopter ride as all the other people. And she didn't talk on the sat phone all that much, because (a.) she was knocked out upside down in a tree. and (b.) someone decided to kill her by throwing a knife at her before she was able to say much of anything to her people once they were able to get signal.

Are you sure you are watching this TV show?

HAHAHAHAHA Bickering amongst Lost fans. HAHAHAHA LOVE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Agreed totally. The Aaron thing was out of left field.

Aaron? Huh? Aaron who?

I stopped reading at that point because basically you guys had stopped actually talking about the episode and started posting out and out spoilers even before the next episodes were aired/talked about :P
Old 12-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #347
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
A big shout out to Jeff Fahey, the burnout helicopter pilot. I remember him from Lawnmower man with Pierce Brosnan, and Silverado and a bunch of other little shit. Those big blue eyes.
He ended up playing bad guys a lot.

Always liked the character of Frank.

Also, Kevin Durand (Keamy) is downright freaky looking

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 12-26-2012 at 10:50 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #348
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I have a new favorite episode! The Constant is one of the most brilliant episodes of TV I have seen in a long time. Just fucking great scifi and great creative writing. And also makes me like Faraday a lot.

Just a beautiful episode!

I had forgotten about that one as you just kindof get lost trying to rush through the later seasons to see the ending. But definitely an excellent episode.

Quote:
One thing that I find weird. Harold Perrineau is in the cast.
Um....uh oh. Are we going to be seeing flash forwards of Michael screaming down the street toward the school bus, "WAAAAAAAALT! You forgot your lunch!"

Funny that this came a couple of posts before "I forgot about Walt!"

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #349
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Goddamnit Ben, stop getting people killed you bastard!
Old 12-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #350
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Actually Michael DEFINITELY is getting his comeuppance for killin all dose people!

Glad there has been consequences at least. And the LIbby's ghost woowoowoo.

hahahah I love Sayid. Turnin Michael in
hahahahaha this should be int4resting...although I have a BIG feeling the captain already knows.