Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #301
sooner333
College Starter

League 1:

Start one WR and one FLEX out of: Dez Bryant (PHI), Moreno (TB), McFadden (CLE), Larry Fitzgerald (NYJ), Decker (TB), Amendola (SF), Fred Jackson (JAC), Ballard (DET), and Rodgers (NO)

I already have Ray Rice, Alfred Morris, and Roddy White starting. I need a win to make the playoffs. My thought was start Bryant and Moreno. But was thinking of perhaps putting Rodgers at FLEX. Fitzgerald has killed me, and I don't want to start him too much.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #302
sooner333
College Starter

League 2 (need win to be in race for top team in regular season and 1/2 of entries):

Start one of Sproles, Rodgers, a questionable Demarco Murray. I'm leaning Rodgers.

I am also starting Beanie Wells who got some carries last week. He's at FLEX but I could also start Britt, Garcon, or Maclin there.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #303
spleen1015
Coordinator

Any one of these...

Mikel Leshoure
Jordy Nelson
Pierre Garcon
Danny Amendola
Vick Ballard
Old 11-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #304
Miller Time
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
League 1:

Start one WR and one FLEX out of: Dez Bryant (PHI), Moreno (TB), McFadden (CLE), Larry Fitzgerald (NYJ), Decker (TB), Amendola (SF), Fred Jackson (JAC), Ballard (DET), and Rodgers (NO)

I already have Ray Rice, Alfred Morris, and Roddy White starting. I need a win to make the playoffs. My thought was start Bryant and Moreno. But was thinking of perhaps putting Rodgers at FLEX. Fitzgerald has killed me, and I don't want to start him too much.

I don't trust Moreno as far as I can throw him. The Bucs run DEF has been good this year as well.

I would start Bryant and Decker.

DMC is intriguing but I think they bring him back slowly and Reece will vulture any goal line opportunities anyways.

I am a Quizz owner too and I don't expect much tonight. I think NO is going to score at will and with the Falcons being behind/in a shootout, I can see him with a 12-15 touch night with no TDs. They seem to involve Snelling in the passing game too which hurts him a tad.

Good luck.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #305
MrBug708
Head Coach

I got a trade offer for Tony Gonzalez, getting Colston back. I have Graham already. My WR ranks are thin as I was running out three WR's and now that Austin is out, I have Cobb and Decker and whoever I can pull off the scrap heap
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #306
rowech
Pro Starter

Ryan Broyles or Owen Daniels as my third WR?
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #307
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Ballard, Beanie Wells, Garcon, Mike Wallace or Andre Roberts. Pick 1 WR and one Flex

Gates or Jared Cook.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #308
Miller Time
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
Ryan Broyles or Owen Daniels as my third WR?

I would play it safe and go OD there. TBH it is a coin flip, both have attractive matchups. I would read up on how the Titans have defended the TE this year.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #309
Miller Time
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Ballard, Beanie Wells, Garcon, Mike Wallace or Andre Roberts. Pick 1 WR and one Flex

Gates or Jared Cook.

Yuck!

I guess I go Beanie and Garcon. Wouldn't touch Wallace with Batch throwing to him & Roberts is hurt.

No brainer here...go Cook! I think the new OC in Tennessee will look to involve Cook more. Rivers just doesn't target Gates like he used to.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #310
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I have Foster, AP, RG3 and even Cecil Shorts. I should be ok.

Yuck indeed on the choices but I agree with your assessment.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #311
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Pick one receiver. PPR

Steve Johnson vs JAC
Miles Austin vs PHI
Denario Alexander vs CIN
Brian Hartline vs NEP

Austin and Alexander's injuries have me cautious. Johnson has been consistent, but he doesn't get TDs..
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #312
Miller Time
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
Pick one receiver. PPR

Steve Johnson vs JAC
Miles Austin vs PHI
Denario Alexander vs CIN
Brian Hartline vs NEP

Austin and Alexander's injuries have me cautious. Johnson has been consistent, but he doesn't get TDs..

I'd go DX here. From what I've read his injury is nothing serious and he's not on the injury report. He'll get you as many balls as SJ but much higher TD chance IMO.

Hartline is a sneaky play today against that Pats secondary, but I wouldn't start him ahead of DX or SJ.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #313
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Pick one receiver. PPR

Steve Johnson vs JAC
Miles Austin vs PHI
Denario Alexander vs CIN
Brian Hartline vs NEP

Think I would go Steve Johnson
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #314
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

I have a choice (no ppr) between RB S.Green (vs Ari) or D.Willaims (@KC) - I'm steering towards Williams since J.Stewart is out.

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #315
Miller Time
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
I have a choice (no ppr) between RB S.Green (vs Ari) or D.Willaims (@KC) - I'm steering towards Williams since J.Stewart is out.

I would go Greene. Panthers backs have been poison all year and they use Tolbert/Newton around the goal line. I can see Williams 13-49 and no tds.

I think the Jets will win this game and they have shown when they get a lead (see Colts game five or six weeks ago) they force feed the ball to Greene.

Neither is particularly appealing to be honest.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #316
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I can't stand Greene and he's my RB2 but he does manage, barely, to put up some points. I agree with Miller Time, the risk/reward of Williams having a good game scares me as I think that Greene is a pretty steady, albeit unspectacular, scorer.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #317
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Pick one receiver. PPR

Steve Johnson vs JAC
Miles Austin vs PHI
Denario Alexander vs CIN
Brian Hartline vs NEP

Lots of upside on Hartline but if you're in a winnable or close projection matchup you have to go Johnson or Alexander (I lean Johnson). If you have to take some risks to close a gap, I would roll the dice on Hartline.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #318
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Need 27 points from Ahmad Bradshaw and Jason Witten in my PPR league to get the regular season points title. That person gets $50 (entry fee). Haven't lost this title in the four years we have had the league. C'mon baby.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #319
rowech
Pro Starter

I hate fantasy football. A win and I make the playoffs.

Either...

Avery versus TEN at home
Finley versus DET at home
Daniels versus NE away

and...

Giants D home versus NO
Falcons ar CAR

Leaning Daniels and Falcons

Last edited by rowech : 12-09-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #320
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hey Rowech-

In order, I like Daniels-Avery-Finley and am also leaning Daniels.

In terms of the D's, I'm Falcons there.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #321
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hey guys-

I've gone back and forth on both of these one thousand times and I still can't quite make a call.

1) 4 points per touchdown, 1 point per 20 passing yards, 1 point per 10 rushing yards, -1 per pick and 6 points for a rushing touchdown:

RGIII or Russell Wilson

2) non point per catch, 1 point per 10 receiving yards, 6 points per touchdown, 1 point per 20 return yards

Antonio Brown or TY Hilton

Thanks for any/all advice, this is the difference between the 2 seed in the winner's bracket and heading to the consolation bracket.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #322
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Hey guys-

I've gone back and forth on both of these one thousand times and I still can't quite make a call.

1) 4 points per touchdown, 1 point per 20 passing yards, 1 point per 10 rushing yards, -1 per pick and 6 points for a rushing touchdown:

RGIII or Russell Wilson

2) non point per catch, 1 point per 10 receiving yards, 6 points per touchdown, 1 point per 20 return yards

Antonio Brown or TY Hilton

Thanks for any/all advice, this is the difference between the 2 seed in the winner's bracket and heading to the consolation bracket.

Tough call on QB. Wilson because of matchup? Think I would go with Hilton. Neither call is with any confidence.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #323
kcchief19
Pro Starter

So I'm in the consolation bracket of a league and I'm tied 43-43. I have the Pats defense and Wes Welker going tonight and he's done. Do I take the cheap way out and bench the Pats defense on the off hand chance that they get lit up and put up negative points?

Honestly not sure what ESPN does if a postseason game ends in a tie. But it's consolation game, so does it really matter?
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #324
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hey kcchief, I say play 'em both and let the fantasy football gods decide.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #325
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Funny thing is that I tried to bench the Pats D on my iPhone app and thought I was successful but when I pulled up the FantasyCast it shows I'm playing the Pats D. So far so good.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #326
spleen1015
Coordinator

Eli Manning or Carson Palmer?

Palmer has been better than Manning this year.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #327
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I'd go with Eli. If you look at his numbers, he had a horrible stretch pre-bye. But seems to have rounded back into form. But its a very close call.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #328
Joe
Pro Starter

I need to start 3 of the following:

Wes Welker
Antonio Brown
Aaron Hernandez
Jimmy Graham
Owen Daniels
Justin Blackmon
TY Hilton

I've been going with Welker, Graham and either Brown/Daniels for much of the season. Contemplating a change with the playoffs in swing (and with the re-emergence of Hernandez). Graham seems to have dropped off of must-start status over the past month. What say you?
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #329
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

That's a tough go Joe. I'd probably go Graham/Welker/Hernandez, but that's a lot of eggs in a Patriots basket when they're playing the best defense in the league. Then again they just absolutely annihilated the Texans, and their defense wasn't so shoddy either.

Here's my dilemma. I have the following (PPR league):

RB Ray Rice (vs. Denver)
RB Marshawn Lynch (@ Buffalo)
WR Vincent Jackson (@ New Orleans)
WR
WR/RB

And these players to fill the rest of the slots:
RB Darren McFadden vs. Kansas City
RB Stevan Ridley vs. San Francisco
WR Marques Colston vs. Tampa Bay
WR Michael Crabtree @ New England
WR Brandon Lloyd vs. San Francisco
WR Torrey Smith vs. Denver

I'm really, really tempted to put McFadden in against the awful KC defense...but I'm leery of anything Raiders, especially in a divisional game. If I had to choose right now, I'd go Colston and McFadden. But Crabtree seems to be the only 49er WR who is consistent, and you know they're going to have to throw the ball around against the Pats. Smith has the potential to bust out every game, but he's just as likely to simply bust. Lloyd and Ridley are probably not good options because of the 49er defense.

Help!
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:59 AM   #330
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Here's my conumdrums for the second half of my playoff semi-final game (It should've been a cakewalk, but my opponent had the Seahawks Defense, who scored thirty nine points. I am up eight still, but these decisions would have been a hell of a lot easier to make if I was up 40 )

QB: Andrew Luck (IND) vs Aaron Rodgers (GB)

Look, normally, this would be a no brainer. Luck's good, but Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers. The problem is that Rodgers HASN'T been his usual self this year. The match up is not very favorable for Rodgers either, as Chicago has held Rodgers to mere mortal status earlier in the year. I'm thinking about Luck, but, two things are holding me back. A) The Texans, while injured are probably going to be out for blood after being embarassed on the Monday Night Game, and B) the fear of a whipsaw affect, because I have the Texans D.

B) Running Back: (Must start 2 + 1 Flex Possible) Steven Ridley, Ahmed Bradshaw, Knowshon Moreno, Joique Bell

My first thought is to go with Ridley and Moreno, and put Bradshaw in at flex if he's healthy enough to play. I'm just worried that Bradshaw is not at 100%, and even though it's a key game for the Giants, they'll end up being cautious and sit him. Bell is a probable, I'm signing him to replace Mendenhall.

WR: (Must play 2, + 1 Flex) Roddy White, Steve Smith (CAR), Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Kerley, Greg Jennings, Miles Austin

Odds are that'll it be White and Smith, with Crabtree taking the Flexspot if Bradshaw can't play. Jennings is not near 100%, and he's facing a tough defense anyway. Austin may get more touches with Bryant either affected or out.

TE: Jimmy Graham (Hasn't been super, but solid enough, and he's the only TE I have on the roster)

K: Steven Gostkowski (Not a stupendous year, but again, solid enough, only K on roster)

D/ST: (Houston, San Diego) The last tough decision: Both of them have possible whipsaw affects. The Texans D WAS great early in the year, but injuries have affected them big time, and they just got torched for 40+ by the Pats. Plus, they're playing Indianapolis.. if I start Houston's D, I shouldn't start Luck. Conversely, if I start Luck, I should start San Diego's D, but there's a lesser whipsaw affect, as one of my projected starting WR (Steve Smith) is playing against them.

So really, the key decision is do I look at the QB/D battle as being joined, and if so, do I go with Rodgers/Houston D, or Luck/San Diego D?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:56 AM   #331
DougW
High School Varsity

Anyone think they have any sleepers for keeper value, that may still be on the FA Wire ?

My team (we only keep 3 - Cruz is probably a for sure keep, and Mathews, Maclin, and Lloyd most likely will cost to much to keep) :
DougW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #332
spleen1015
Coordinator

Decisions to make in a big money league.

Out of these, I need 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 RB/WR.

Leshoure
Reggie Bush
Ballard

Garcon
Decker

I'm leaning LeShoure & Garcon with either Bush or Decker in the flex.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #333
Suicane75
Coordinator

Got 2 WR spots and 1 flex spot to fill with,

Ryan Matthews
Jonathan Dwyer
Miles Austin
Mike Williams
Riley Cooper
Jason Avant

I'm about sick of Matthews.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #334
sooner333
College Starter

I have RGIII in two leagues in the playoffs. I also had or just picked up Kaepernick as a backup in case he couldn't go. But, if RGIII can't be mobile, is it maybe worth starting Kaepernick instead? I'm leaning no, but I think it's worth a thought depending on how the injury reports look.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #335
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Decisions to make in a big money league.

Out of these, I need 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 RB/WR.

Leshoure
Reggie Bush
Ballard

Garcon
Decker

I'm leaning LeShoure & Garcon with either Bush or Decker in the flex.

Are you a favorite to win or are you coming from behind. If you need a big week from these guys to have a shot, I'd think more Bush in the Flex because he could have one of those games (or Decker because of Manning throwing TDs). If you're looking for production, I'd look at Ballard. He's probably not going to have an insane game, but I think you know what you're going to get and it probably won't be a huge egg.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #336
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougW View Post
Anyone think they have any sleepers for keeper value, that may still be on the FA Wire ?

Not sleepers, but it's worth a check to see if any players on the IR hit the FA wire in your league. I'm contemplating if Percy Harvin, DeSean Jackson, or Willis McGahee are worth picking up and keeping next season. Harvin in particular because our league awards points to players for special teams as well as the defense team.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #337
cmp
Pro Rookie

Who wins this match-up? It's our two week championship starting this week.

We are collecting all comments for posting on our league board in our write-up for this matchup.

Team A

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Alfred Morris
RB/WR: Ahmad Bradshaw (Reggie Bush if it looks like Bradshaw won't play)
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Marques Colston
TE: Aaron Hernandez
D: Detroit Lions (Week 1) San Francisco (Week 2)
K: Stephen Gostkowski

Team B

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Darren McFadden
RB/WR: Darrius Heyward-Bey
WR: Brandon Lloyd
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Brian Hartline
TE: Jermaine Gresham
D: Texans
K: Lawrence Tynes

Non-PPR, 6 pts for Throwing TD's

Thanks
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #338
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Not sleepers, but it's worth a check to see if any players on the IR hit the FA wire in your league. I'm contemplating if Percy Harvin, DeSean Jackson, or Willis McGahee are worth picking up and keeping next season. Harvin in particular because our league awards points to players for special teams as well as the defense team.

Maybe someone released Gronk?
Old 12-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #339
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quick and easy:

PPR league:

Michael Crabtree @ NE
or
Darren McFadden vs KC
Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #340
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

For my championship week I have a few (what I feel) close calls.

QB - Drew Brees (vs Dal) or Romo (vs NO) --- I've started Brees all year and really don't feel like changing that now. That said the matchup favors Romo I think, and they are projected almost identically.

TE - Aaron Hernandez (vs Jac) or Witten (vs NO) --- I think a big thing will be monitoring whether Gronk plays this week. In our league the flex doesn't allow for TEs so it's one or the other.

The leagues scoring is pretty weird -- 40+ yard plays and TDs are rewarded for 3 and 5 points respectively. Picks are only -1 and each pass attempt gets .05.

PPR is nothing significant. It's .05 per catch and 10 yards per point.

Last edited by INDalltheway : 12-18-2012 at 12:41 PM.
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #341
spleen1015
Coordinator

Brees before Romo. Never bench your studs.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #342
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I would definitely go Brees and, if Gronk doesn't play, Aaron Hernandez. If Gronk plays then I would go Witten.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #343
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

So here is my championship issue:

QB- RGIII vs. Philly (if he plays), Russell Wilson vs SF, Joe Flacco vs NYG
4 pts for passed TD, 6 pts for running TD, 1 pt per 20 yards, -2 for pick and fumble lost

WR- TY Hilton vs. Kansas City or Antonio Brown vs. Cincy (OR would you bench Shonn Greene and put one at Flex?)
1 pt per 10 receiving yards, 1 pt per 20 return yards, 6 per td

TE- Gronk or Aaron Hernandez
This is only an issue if Gronk starts but if he does, who do you start?

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 12-18-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #344
Mota
College Benchwarmer

If he looks healthy go with RG3. Philly is baaaaaaad.
I have RG3, Cam Newton and Matt Ryan.

Holy crap I'm looking at the projections and wondering why Peterson is only projected to get 8 points this week (they have him projected to lose 2 fumbles). Then I see Projections by Madden 13 on the bottom. Holy crap.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #345
Mota
College Benchwarmer

And yes I said holy crap on the same line twice, because someone allowed Madden 13 to do their fantasy football forecasting.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:04 AM   #346
korme
Go Reds

I'm in the Finals... big dilemma this week:

Colin Kaepernick vs. Seattle (allows fewest pts to QB), Nick Foles vs. WAS, or Sam Bradford vs. TB?

I'm leaning toward Bradford. Not against Foles. Both had great weeks.

I've started Kaepernick every week since he's been named and the starter and he's done great, but that Seattle D at home scares me
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #347
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Points are pretty standard: Yards and receptions. Which two WRs do I start this week?

Eric Decker vs. Cleveland
Danny Amendola vs. TB
James Jones vs. Ten
Pierre Garcon vs. Philly

Do I go with 3 WRs and only 2 RB start any of those over? (I think not):
Doug martin
Knowshon Moreno
Marshaw Lynch
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #348
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
I'm in the Finals... big dilemma this week:

Colin Kaepernick vs. Seattle (allows fewest pts to QB), Nick Foles vs. WAS, or Sam Bradford vs. TB?

I'm leaning toward Bradford. Not against Foles. Both had great weeks.

I've started Kaepernick every week since he's been named and the starter and he's done great, but that Seattle D at home scares me

Hey korme, I probably rank them, given their matchups:

Bradford
Foles
Kaepernick

-So I think Bradford is the right choice.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #349
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Points are pretty standard: Yards and receptions. Which two WRs do I start this week?

Eric Decker vs. Cleveland
Danny Amendola vs. TB
James Jones vs. Ten
Pierre Garcon vs. Philly

Do I go with 3 WRs and only 2 RB start any of those over? (I think not):
Doug martin
Knowshon Moreno
Marshaw Lynch

I would go Amendola and then either Decker or Garcon.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #350
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

HB, I don't know that you can go wrong with any of those choices, honestly. I'm with PurdueBrad in that I think Amendola and Decker are probably your best two choices.

Shorty, I think Bradford's probably your safest bet. Personally, I think Kaepernick's going to do well against Seattle, but I don't know that I'm confident enough in that to recommend him to you

PurdueBrad, I'd go with RGIII for sure if he plays. I'd also bench Shonn Greene, I can't imagine San Diego's going to do anything other than dare McElroy to beat them by stacking the box completely. As for the TE thing...that's a tough call. I'd probably stick with Hernandez because he's been playing so well recently.