Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #351
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Barkeep, we have all 4 villagers locked in on lathum, regardless of which of LSG or cronin is bad...can we end this?

Alan, im honestly starting to lean towards cronin the way he has hacted and LSG initial reaction after the vote swap...thoughts? Ntn, what do you think, as since they know you cant be guarded tonight you are 99% likely the victim tonight.

Both have acted incredibly distant since yesterday's lynch to the point that neither one sit well with me. I wish I had a better feel for it right now, I guess I just wonder if LSG is not the last wolf, why they didn't just lynch her yesterday with only one person moving, and not give both of them away.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:32 PM   #352
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Both have acted incredibly distant since yesterday's lynch to the point that neither one sit well with me. I wish I had a better feel for it right now, I guess I just wonder if LSG is not the last wolf, why they didn't just lynch her yesterday with only one person moving, and not give both of them away.

I see that...my argument was about why she didnt just swap her vote. Then she used that argument, that i had already presented, as her defense which didnt sit well with me. Right now id love to lynch them both after nequa, but i dont think we can. I cant quite put either one, as like you have said they have both been basically as out of touch and apathetic as nequa and lathum.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:56 PM   #353
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I didn't end early since I didn't feel, with the missing votes, it was fair to end early.

It's down to quiet business. There is an extra spring in the steps as it feels like with last couple day's events the tide might have turned. Today the voices overwhelmingly call out for Lathum to leave. Lathum tries to sneak out right after tryouts end, but it's to no avail as a few of the players stop him. A search of the bag reveals what is expected: numerous paraphanalia for FMHS. There is no doubt: Lathum was a mole.

Night 4 now underway. Deadline of 9 PM Saturday, or earlier if all actions are recieved.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #354
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Damn, now we know who 2/3 moles are this place is dead.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:51 PM   #355
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Damn, now we know who 2/3 moles are this place is dead.

Now its just down to you and cronin for two days from now
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:15 PM   #356
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im guarding Alan T tonight, if anyone cares. I hope they take NTN since hes a free kill and dont attack me. No way they help us bu killing cronin or LSG. So alan, you will be around tomorrow. I hope i am too
Demotivation
Old 11-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #357
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess folks didn't get night actions in early or anything. Guess I'll try to get back later to see what happened. I'll possibly be gone a bit tommorrow for football parties, so hoping night results dont get posted too late tonight.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #358
Blade6119
Coordinator

Not folks, the wolves...mine was already in when i posted last night.
Demotivation
Old 11-04-2006, 01:54 PM   #359
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Once again there is no one missing when you come to tryouts. The full squadron of players who was there yesterday, minus Lathum, is there again today. People are starting to get hopeful that perhaps they are going to make the team and do so without any FMHSers involved.

We're in Day 5.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #360
Fouts
College Starter

um...wow.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:05 PM   #361
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, i blocked them again...rather stunned that i did, considering who i guarded, but happy none-the-less. I certainly expected one of two events(take the free NTN kill or attack me and hope they get lucky that i didnt guard myself), and took a big risk by leaving myself open to attack and guard Alan so i could guard myself tomorrow night expecting them to take NTN last night. I really did not expect at all that they would attack alan, especially after i said i was going to guard him(granted, i said it so they would think i was guarding myself, but why risk it if they could have kill NTN guranteed?).

Either way we got lucky again, and now we have enough days after killing nequa to kill both cronin and LSG if we are wrong the first time.

Oh, and it was nequa who i blocked, like i blocked lathum the night before...so i still cant say who the third person is.

VOTE NEQUA
Demotivation
Old 11-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #362
st.cronin
General Manager

vote Neuqua

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:10 PM   #363
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE NEUQUA

For spelling, sorry
Demotivation
Old 11-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #364
Lorena
Unregistered

nice
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:38 PM   #365
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Neuqua
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #366
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Blade, I did not know whether you were trying to get them to attack you or not. I am surprised that I am not gone from the team, as I was unblockable .
Old 11-04-2006, 05:08 PM   #367
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Blade, I did not know whether you were trying to get them to attack you or not. I am surprised that I am not gone from the team, as I was unblockable .

I was actually trying to get them to attack you. I figured it was you or me, and i hoped they killed you, and by guarding Alan i allowed myself to guard myself tomorrow night. I said i was guarding alan so they would think i was guarding myself. It worked, but for some reason they attacked alan instead of you, which i didnt expect but ended up working perfectly. Now tonight i can either guard you or me, while Alan is now in your shoes from yesterday in being an open night kill.
Demotivation
Old 11-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #368
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote neuqua

Well this game should end shortly
Old 11-04-2006, 10:21 PM   #369
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And I am all for this round ending early instead of waiting until tomorrow night
Old 11-05-2006, 07:46 PM   #370
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Sorry. I apologize for not ending this sooner.

As the players quietly go about their business, the agreement seems to be that it is Neuqua's time to go. Without so much as a peep his locker and bag are searched and sure enough materials similar to Lathum's are found. Yet another mole has been found.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #371
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ahh my bad for missing the deadline. Was thinking it was 9pm tonight. Was waiting till the last possible minute in case the wolves tried any last minute switches like they did 2 nights ago. Guess Blade blocked another kill last night so it wasn't going to even happen.

Now we have to guess who the last wolf is, but luckily have enough days to go through both LSG and St.Cronin
Old 11-05-2006, 11:19 PM   #372
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ahh my bad for missing the deadline. Was thinking it was 9pm tonight. Was waiting till the last possible minute in case the wolves tried any last minute switches like they did 2 nights ago. Guess Blade blocked another kill last night so it wasn't going to even happen.

Now we have to guess who the last wolf is, but luckily have enough days to go through both LSG and St.Cronin

Ya, that was the major benefit besides keeping you alive...now we can kill them both(and just now i realized it also clears you, which as much as i trusted you over cronin/LSG, 10x more, it still wasnt 100%).

My action in the chess game is submitted, but i expect them to have learned from last night's slip-up and take you out tonight.

This may sound bad alan, but the fact they went after you over the free NTN kill makes me think its LSG. Im not sure i see cronin making that, in my mind, slip-up. I dont know, who do you think we should kill first since i really dont expect you around to see it through.
Demotivation
Old 11-05-2006, 11:27 PM   #373
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ya, that was the major benefit besides keeping you alive...now we can kill them both(and just now i realized it also clears you, which as much as i trusted you over cronin/LSG, 10x more, it still wasnt 100%).

My action in the chess game is submitted, but i expect them to have learned from last night's slip-up and take you out tonight.

This may sound bad alan, but the fact they went after you over the free NTN kill makes me think its LSG. Im not sure i see cronin making that, in my mind, slip-up. I dont know, who do you think we should kill first since i really dont expect you around to see it through.

Well, I voted for LSG every day until we went after Lathum. My hunches sometimes have been wrong, but she played this game completely different then any other game she's been in, and I think she realized by day 3 and stopped talking completely.

The fact that her and Cronin both have been completely quiet without any defense what so ever seems pretty frustrating, but at this point I think I owe Cronin one anyways and would say go after LSG first.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM   #374
st.cronin
General Manager

I apologize, but I haven't even really been able to pay attention to this game very much. I have a massive project due tomorrow.

knives out
Old 11-05-2006, 11:35 PM   #375
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I apologize, but I haven't even really been able to pay attention to this game very much. I have a massive project due tomorrow.

Its all good, were taking care of business for you...unless you bad, then your screwed
Demotivation
Old 11-05-2006, 11:41 PM   #376
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I voted for LSG every day until we went after Lathum. My hunches sometimes have been wrong, but she played this game completely different then any other game she's been in, and I think she realized by day 3 and stopped talking completely.

The fact that her and Cronin both have been completely quiet without any defense what so ever seems pretty frustrating, but at this point I think I owe Cronin one anyways and would say go after LSG first.
I agree with you assesment. Can we agree tomorrow, regardless of which of us die tonight, that the other will take LSG? NTN and cronin should follow whichever of us lives, and so we can decide right now. Deal?
Demotivation
Old 11-05-2006, 11:46 PM   #377
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I agree with you assesment. Can we agree tomorrow, regardless of which of us die tonight, that the other will take LSG? NTN and cronin should follow whichever of us lives, and so we can decide right now. Deal?

Sure, works for me.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:43 AM   #378
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The next day it is learned that Alan was marked absent for the morning. If a student is absent during the day school rules prevent them from participating in extracurricular activities that day. Alan swears he was in class, and a couple of teachers even support his theory, however, Alan cannot find all of his teachers before practice begins and so he is denied the opportunity to try out that day.

It is down to crunch time. Who will be the next one to "leave" the team?

Sorry for the slow weekend.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 11-06-2006 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #379
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
Demotivation
Old 11-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #380
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Lonestargirl
Old 11-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #381
st.cronin
General Manager

vote Lonestargirl

knives out
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 PM   #382
Blade6119
Coordinator

Barkeep, early lynch?
Demotivation
Old 11-06-2006, 05:46 PM   #383
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote blade6119

Now you can lynch me!
Old 11-07-2006, 07:17 AM   #384
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Barkeep good grief, end this game.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:49 AM   #385
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Read the first post, sounds like this was/could have been a great game. Hope something like it comes out when I get back home in 37 days.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:55 AM   #386
Lorena
Unregistered

I take it the game's over?
Old 11-07-2006, 11:40 AM   #387
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I take it the game's over?

Waiting on LSG's lynch results...if shes bad, yes...if shes good, I go into the night actions with a 50/50 shot of blocking cronin for the win/loss
Demotivation
Old 11-07-2006, 11:52 AM   #388
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

i'll go ahead and end this. I am the third wolf.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:01 PM   #389
spleen1015
Coordinator

Even though I was killed in this game, my team still won. I consider that victory for me.

spleenie is 5-0 in WW. Nice!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #390
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well then, dont know where barkeep went, but good game everyone! Glad we ended up winning this after my mistake on night 1
Demotivation
Old 11-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #391
SnDvls
Pro Starter

FYI

I scanned our duke night one..he was good then got killed

I sent in to scan Lathum night 2, but was killed

it could have been much shorter.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #392
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I would like to say I contributed more to this win, but even though I was right about my votes the entire game (Voted for a bad guy every day), it was Blade that won this game with the clutch block night 3. Nice job.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:22 PM   #393
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Even though I was killed in this game, my team still won. I consider that victory for me.

spleenie is 5-0 in WW. Nice!

Oh hush... 0-5 here
Old 11-07-2006, 05:30 PM   #394
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I would like to say that im 4-1 but its not really important enough to keep count. I just like playing. If I hadn't have choosen ntndeacon the other night we would have won. So i take this loss for the team.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #395
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I would like to say that im 4-1 but its not really important enough to keep count. I just like playing. If I hadn't have choosen ntndeacon the other night we would have won. So i take this loss for the team.

Without my mistake of not sending in a night action on night 1 you never would have been in that situation, so dont blame yourself at all. You lasted the longest after all
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 08:09 PM   #396
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I want to give my sincerest apologies. I simply don't know what came over me. I am absolutely horrified at my inaction.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #397
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

did you forget about us?
Old 11-09-2006, 10:00 PM   #398
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I want to give my sincerest apologies. I simply don't know what came over me. I am absolutely horrified at my inaction.

I just hope everything is ok Barkeep!