Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #451
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Damn I kind of hope Cronin is good so we can lynch you blade and get you off of my back.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #452
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I stated i think 5-6 reasons, saldana stated his reasons, gramat said he thought you were bad on day 1. Its not just me and my one little reason. The arguments against you are exponentially greater then anyone else. Its not even close.

Honestly, just for fair play id swap my vote off of you because i respect you and you have done that for me. If i do that though,and you turn up good, im even further damnig myself. I think i have to stick to my guns. If your good, im sorry and ill sit out the next game. I hope that tells you how much i respect you here.

I like how you keep pointing out that "saldana had his reasons" even after you've blown up those reasons. And what could Gram possibly know on day 1? If arguing for a tie is damning, then Swaggs is more wolf than I am. He had the idea first, and then Tyrith agreed as well (iirc).

And I assure you I am good.

VILLAGERS: AFTER I GET LYNCHED, YOU ALL NEED TO START LOOKING AT VOTING RECORDS. IN A GAME LIKE THIS, WITHOUT A LOT OF CRAZY ROLES, VOTING RECORDS ARE MORE TELLING THAN POSTS.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:50 PM   #453
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
What the hell? I am just getting thrown under the bus left and right. I have done nothing anybody else here hasn't done and yet other than st. cronin and blade I am the only name getting mentioned. This doesn't seem right.

Maybe becuase only st.cronin and i are talking right now...DC and olie were on gramat, i know gramat said his canidate didnt have any votes. Your not as "thrown under the bus" as you think.

Cronin is, but in about 10 minutes we should find out whether im going under or someone else is tomorrow.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:52 PM   #454
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Damn I kind of hope Cronin is good so we can lynch you blade and get you off of my back.

You realize cronin is voting for you too, right? And he said its between me and you for suspects. Both he and i associate you with the other.

Im sorry you dont like having people not think your totally cleared, but self-survival is not the name of the game.Its prisoners vs. wolves, and im trying to help the villagers win. Im not voting for you, and i have openly said i suspect others. People really just look for a reason to kill me i think, heck tyrith said as much.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #455
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I like how you keep pointing out that "saldana had his reasons" even after you've blown up those reasons. And what could Gram possibly know on day 1? If arguing for a tie is damning, then Swaggs is more wolf than I am. He had the idea first, and then Tyrith agreed as well (iirc).
Day one i ended up voting for swaggs, day 2 i got tyrith lynched. Your argument against me actually explains my action. The three people who (i believe it was gramat who posted it) were listed as for the tie are the only 3 people ive voted for this game...

Saldanas reasons may be right..i dont think they are, but im usually wrong. Shortly i might be proven wrong about you as well.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:56 PM   #456
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
You realize cronin is voting for you too, right? And he said its between me and you for suspects. Both he and i associate you with the other.

Im sorry you dont like having people not think your totally cleared, but self-survival is not the name of the game.Its prisoners vs. wolves, and im trying to help the villagers win. Im not voting for you, and i have openly said i suspect others. People really just look for a reason to kill me i think, heck tyrith said as much.

Well, it's not like you go out of your way to play it safe in these games. It wouldn't surprise me if both you and LSG were wolves, but I don't THINK you're a wolf - I think you're more likely to be a wolf than anybody else. You should have known better than anybody that Tyrith was a villager. I am very surprised that's not perfectly obvious to you. But then, iirc, you were on the wrong side of the BrianD lynch, too, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #457
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, it's not like you go out of your way to play it safe in these games. It wouldn't surprise me if both you and LSG were wolves, but I don't THINK you're a wolf - I think you're more likely to be a wolf than anybody else. You should have known better than anybody that Tyrith was a villager. I am very surprised that's not perfectly obvious to you. But then, iirc, you were on the wrong side of the BrianD lynch, too, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
Zing, theres the cronin wit i know and love
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #458
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Day one i ended up voting for swaggs, day 2 i got tyrith lynched. Your argument against me actually explains my action. The three people who (i believe it was gramat who posted it) were listed as for the tie are the only 3 people ive voted for this game...

Saldanas reasons may be right..i dont think they are, but im usually wrong. Shortly i might be proven wrong about you as well.

Note that tyrith was not an assistant. So, I would say that strategy is not working well. Unless YOU'RE an assistant - then you're about to be 2 for 2.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #459
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #460
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Note that tyrith was not an assistant. So, I would say that strategy is not working well. Unless YOU'RE an assistant - then you're about to be 2 for 2.

If your good, im dead tomorrow...if your bad, im great...i told you, ive come to terms with it. You were by far my top suspect, and i made sure you got lynched. Moves like this have reprocussions, and im ok with that. Its deadline, so like i said, im sorry if i was wrong.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 08:01 PM   #461
st.cronin
General Manager

good luck village, I'll be following along

remember everything I have said

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 08:09 PM   #462
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Izulde's grusome death still lingers in your mind much the way the smell of his charred flesh lingers in your nostrils. After some deliberation most of you feel something isn't right about St.Cronin. The small seed of a doubt mounts during the day as it turns into a tidal wave, St.Cronin must die. As he backs down the hallway the group turns into an angry bob, grabbing old pipes and pieces of plywood as you back St.Cronin into a corner. You savegly beat him to death as blood stains his allready dirty cloths. Saldana grabs the scalper, rips cronins shirt off and plunges it into St.Cronins stomach. He reachs in ans grabs a shiny metal object. Saldana scream in triumph as he rushs down the hall way. He hold the bloodstained key up to the light and see's a small number 3 on it. He jams it into the third lock and you all hear the mechanism turn in place. As the lock releases from each side of the hallway buzzsaws shoot out from a hidden compartment. Saldana's hand that was holding the key drops to the floor as blood spurts from his wrist. Saldna turns to the group with a mixed look of confusion and horror, he takes one look at the bloody stup then passes out and dies in a pool of his own blood. YOu all look around at each other horrified that St.Cronin was used as a human booby trap.

final vote count

St Cronin 7( saldana, blade, neuqua, oliegirl, gramm, lsg, swaggs)
dodgerchick 1( dodgerchick)
lsg 1 (st.cronin)
Old 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM   #463
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, I didn't see that one coming.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #464
Blade6119
Coordinator

So was he bad, or the prisoner with the key?

We just lost saldana with him, so i hope he was bad as saldana was a great good guy to have.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #465
Blade6119
Coordinator

Either way i suppose its good we just got rid of the bad key...now both keys open the door.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #466
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Izulde's grusome death still lingers in your mind much the way the smell of his charred flesh lingers in your nostrils. After some deliberation most of you feel something isn't right about St.Cronin. The small seed of a doubt mounts during the day as it turns into a tidal wave, St.Cronin must die. As he backs down the hallway the group turns into an angry bob, grabbing old pipes and pieces of plywood as you back St.Cronin into a corner. You savegly beat him to death as blood stains his allready dirty cloths. Saldana grabs the scalper, rips cronins shirt off and plunges it into St.Cronins stomach. He reachs in ans grabs a shiny metal object. Saldana scream in triumph as he rushs down the hall way. He hold the bloodstained key up to the light and see's a small number 3 on it. He jams it into the third lock and you all hear the mechanism turn in place. As the lock releases from each side of the hallway buzzsaws shoot out from a hidden compartment. Saldana's hand that was holding the key drops to the floor as blood spurts from his wrist. Saldna turns to the group with a mixed look of confusion and horror, he takes one look at the bloody stup then passes out and dies in a pool of his own blood. YOu all look around at each other horrified that St.Cronin was used as a human booby trap.

final vote count

St Cronin 7( saldana, blade, neuqua, oliegirl, gramm, lsg, swaggs)
dodgerchick 1( dodgerchick)
lsg 1 (st.cronin)

ew!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #467
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
daaaammmmmnnnnnn!

So cronin was a prisoner, but likely would have had to die at some point b/c he had a key, right? I was really really hoping we were getting an assistant tonight!!!! Guess we'll see who gets lynched tonight and start all over again tomorrow, but at least now we have some information to go on...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #468
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

That is so gross. Lathum you are too good at this. That sucks for Saldana, but I guess we dont have to be hesitant about being the first to vote anymore do we?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #469
saldana
Pro Starter

i'm sorry, but thats pretty weak lathum...i died from losing my hand??!!!!! do you have any idea how long it would take to bleed out from that kind of wound?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #470
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i'm sorry, but thats pretty weak lathum...i died from losing my hand??!!!!! do you have any idea how long it would take to bleed out from that kind of wound?

no I don't but keep that shit up and I'll gladly find out
Old 10-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #471
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Oh man, I really thought there was a chance Saldana was the fast talker and was going to make somebody else open the door.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:09 PM   #472
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
no I don't but keep that shit up and I'll gladly find out

next time we are drunk in my basement, i believe i have the necessary equipment for the experiment
Old 10-19-2006, 10:02 PM   #473
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I forgot you two were friends. That is pretty funny.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #474
hoopsguy
General Manager

Saldana, congrats on living past Night 1.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:27 PM   #475
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
next time we are drunk in my basement, i believe i have the necessary equipment for the experiment

I do not want to see Saldana use his equipment on Lathum, while they are drunk and experimenting in his basement.

Last edited by Grammaticus : 10-19-2006 at 11:29 PM. Reason: edited as it is not game specific
Old 10-20-2006, 02:13 AM   #476
Lorena
Unregistered

I had to really cool off after my last post... but I get frustrated at times as I'm not very good at reading clues in these posts so I take whatever I can and go with it.

As far as these "unwritten rules" is concerned, it's hard for me to know what I can and can't look at... this is my... 4th game I think? Maybe 3rd, I can't remember, so I'm still fairly new at this. I know about looking at AIM or Yahoo Messanger, etc. to see whose online is a no-no. I thought about looking at players' profiles to see if they were writing a PM... lots of stuff goes through my mind but as someone who isn't familiar with the game, it's hard to figure out what is or is not allowed.

It's like unwritten rules in sports. "Always take a knee when the game is pretty much over." A person that doesn't follow football wouldn't know why that should be done. I mean why not hand off the ball to the RB right? WRONG! You run the clock out by taking a knee in case there's a botched snap and ends up in a turnover which would help the opposing team.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, if we're not familiar with these "rules", how can we keep the integrity of the game if we don't know?

That's all.

/rant over

BTW, my supposed theory sucked because the other person that was in the thread was saldana and he proved to be good. So much for that theory... sorry about that Gramm. :o
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:13 AM   #477
saldana
Pro Starter

dc, i dont think anyone was reprimanding you...those of us that have been around awhile realize that you and some others havent....thats why blade and gram were explaining to you about that particular WW ethic......its because we had full blow, knock down, drag em' out brawls over people doing all the things you mentioned in you post above this one....basically, meta-gaming, as its been called, is against the spirit of the game...you are supposed to base your game on what is happening in the game, not based upon a possible logisitical "tell", like who is in the thread, sending a pm, on aim, or even (i know i particularly HATE this one, but the verdict is still out) trying to match words in your PM's to clear one another...the game is supposed to be based on the posts....and i and everyone else here are sure that now that you know that, you will be perfectly fine continuting this and any future games.

vote on voter
Old 10-20-2006, 06:14 AM   #478
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, oh yeah, your theory did suck....i was a prisoner....
Old 10-20-2006, 06:26 AM   #479
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Welcome back DC! Glad you took time to cool off and decided to rejoin the game...though I have to say that you voting for yourself is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Here is my theory for the day:

Blade is a wolf. He knew St. Cronin had a key, or had a very good idea that he did...thus he knew that by killing St. Cronin, he had a good chance of wiping out 2 prisoners in one night, further weakening us. And since there hasn't been much unity among us so far, he figured it would be easy to start picking us off one by one after this.

I have a few other theories about other players that I am mulling over...but if I had to vote right now, I'd vote for Blade. If he can convince me I'm wrong, I'll gladly shift my focus elsewhere.

Let's talk prisoners! Everyone throw out a theory today!!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 07:37 AM   #480
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
dc, i dont think anyone was reprimanding you...those of us that have been around awhile realize that you and some others havent....thats why blade and gram were explaining to you about that particular WW ethic......its because we had full blow, knock down, drag em' out brawls over people doing all the things you mentioned in you post above this one....basically, meta-gaming, as its been called, is against the spirit of the game...you are supposed to base your game on what is happening in the game, not based upon a possible logisitical "tell", like who is in the thread, sending a pm, on aim, or even (i know i particularly HATE this one, but the verdict is still out) trying to match words in your PM's to clear one another...the game is supposed to be based on the posts....and i and everyone else here are sure that now that you know that, you will be perfectly fine continuting this and any future games.

vote on voter

I read the last couple pages of one of the first games (maybe it was the first, I don't remember) and someone said that they checked user profiles to see when someone could have possibly sent a PM. Others chimed in giving suggestions as to what to do to cover it up.

Well, I'm super tired as I had like 2 hour of sleep. By the time I come back, someone's gonna be dead and I sure as hell hope it ain't me.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:42 AM   #481
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, before I leave, I'm gonna have to read over cronin's last posts before death, I think we can find some valuable info there.

Also, Blade pretty much dared us to vote him out in case cronin ended up being good. I'm not entirely sure what to think of that either. Part of me thinks okay, if he's a wolf, that's a pretty daring thing to say. Which leads me to think he's a villager. I mean what wolf could possibly put himself in the spotlight like that? It's like committing suicide.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #482
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You stir awake and have another day of horror and deliberation ahead of you. The group slowely starts to gather in the hallway.Everyone notices Oliegirl missing and they rush to her room. You check the door carefully and then open it peaking in. Oliegirl is sprawled across the floor as if she were attempting to crawl to the door. Around her neck is a metal contraption. A river of blood trails behind her to the bed. Upon closer inspection the contraption is a large metal ring frame that extends around her neck locking in place. A straight razor was projected from the side of the frame half way through her neck. There is a note by her bed. It says “If you make any noise, scream, shout or even whimper, there is a vibration controlled trigger that will slice a metal blade through your jugular vein, killing you rather quickly (does that bleed out fast enough for you Saldana?). If you can make it quietly to the main room and find the key Saldana used yesterday, you can open the lock on the neck brace.” Oliegirl made too much noise.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:07 AM   #483
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Nice.

So this brings out two theories.

This morning Oliegirl was hot on Blade's trail, thinking we should kill him. And now she is killed. Coincidence?

Or the assistants knew Olie was suspicious of Blade so they killed her in hopes that we would go after Blade, even though he isn't an assistant.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:43 AM   #484
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'll be around a little more today, after 2:00 to get some discussion going.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:00 AM   #485
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

What a crappy way to die...

Good luck prisoners - I'll be reading along to see how it goes
Old 10-20-2006, 09:06 AM   #486
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Hey DC no problem, its all good. I witnessed a few of the blowouts that Saldana explained and even people continuing to argue about that stuff 10 games later. Prior to this game I’ve been PMing Thomkal and GE about the Tombstone game. We were the first 3 people that died and after we died, we were sharing our thoughts as the game progressed. When this game started, I have tried to stay away from my PM inbox so as not to make someone think I was a wolf sending PMs.

Anyway, I hope your not po’d or anything. And I hope you finally got some rest. I stayed up pretty late watching the rest of SAW II. One particular scene was a STICKY situation and made me absolutely cringe.

The above “STICKY” is not any kind of game hint, just a movie hint. I don’t want to spoil the experience for anyone who may watch the movie. If that movie scene does not make you go completely rigid from head to toe, then nothing will. Its worse than a trip to the dentist.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:09 AM   #487
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

LSG, at first I didn’t understand what you meant about oliegirl accusing blade as I did not recall her accusing him yesterday at all. But then I noticed that you meant this morning, but prior to the lynch. That may be a possibility, but that means the wolves would have waited until last minute to send in a night order or read oliegirls post at 7:30am and changed their night action. Definitely possible, but I doubt it was retaliation from Blade or a Blade setup. Just seems too obvious, especially when Oliegirl has not said much until that post. I wish she would have put our all of her concerns on the other players. Looks like she was getting fired up and ready to start posting.

DC, I don’t take Blade’s post about “you can come after me if cronin is good” as anything obvious one way or the other. It just seems like Blade’s style in general. If it is a hint of any kind, I think it means something else and that Blade may be good.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:06 AM   #488
Blade6119
Coordinator

What do yall want me to say today...i screwed up yesterday, saldana is dead as well, and a person accusing me last night is now dead. Im good, and would rather see someone else get lynched, but like i said yesterday i know the reprocussions of my actions and am willing to accept them if need be.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 10:19 AM   #489
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

My confidence level for Blade just went up a few notches.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:56 AM   #490
Blade6119
Coordinator

We have 6 people left, 2 of them being bad guys, 2 of them being roled good guys(bodyguard, fast talker). If we miss on the lynch today, and the bodyguard misses tonight, thats end game...no? If im not couting wrong, that would leave us at 2-2 and a loss.

If so, The value of role reveals might be a lot higher today then normal for a day 4...what do you think gramat?
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #491
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, and the last 2 in that group of six should be normal villagers.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 11:37 AM   #492
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
We have 6 people left, 2 of them being bad guys, 2 of them being roled good guys(bodyguard, fast talker). If we miss on the lynch today, and the bodyguard misses tonight, thats end game...no? If im not couting wrong, that would leave us at 2-2 and a loss.

If so, The value of role reveals might be a lot higher today then normal for a day 4...what do you think gramat?

Yep, this is possibly the end game vote. A risk with reveals are the wolves will likely claim roles too and we have no seer insight. The BG reveal lets the wolves know who the BG is and we of course have no way of testing that role. The fast talker can be confirmed, but then we would have to lynch that person to do that.

How does that risk weigh with trying to hit a wolf today (our highest percentage chance so far) and having the BG role still in the dark. Meaning the block attempt tonight probably has better success? I’ve never been in an endgame situation So I’m not sure.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:37 AM   #493
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well I wish I could come out and say I had a special roll. I have been in three games and I have been nothing but an average villager in each of them.

I trust Dodgerchick right now because only a dumb villager or a genius werewolf would vote for themselves and say 'im out' and since this is DC's third game I dont think she has hit that genius level yet.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #494
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And I agree with blade that the bodyguard and fast talker need to come out
Old 10-20-2006, 11:39 AM   #495
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

dola,

I feel pretty strong about two people. If the reveals don't pan out as I would guess, then I'm still in the dark, but now the wolves KNOW everything. Does that make sense?
Old 10-20-2006, 11:43 AM   #496
Lorena
Unregistered

Just a reminder as I look through voting records.

Quote:
VILLAGERS: AFTER I GET LYNCHED, YOU ALL NEED TO START LOOKING AT VOTING RECORDS. IN A GAME LIKE THIS, WITHOUT A LOT OF CRAZY ROLES, VOTING RECORDS ARE MORE TELLING THAN POSTS.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:48 AM   #497
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I just looked at voting records and Swaggs has voted for Neuqua on Night 1 (created the tie), Tyrith on Night 2 (who ended up getting lynched), and st.cronin on night 3 (got lynched).

If voting records mean something, this seems pretty damning evidence.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:49 AM   #498
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Yep, this is possibly the end game vote. A risk with reveals are the wolves will likely claim roles too and we have no seer insight. The BG reveal lets the wolves know who the BG is and we of course have no way of testing that role. The fast talker can be confirmed, but then we would have to lynch that person to do that.

How does that risk weigh with trying to hit a wolf today (our highest percentage chance so far) and having the BG role still in the dark. Meaning the block attempt tonight probably has better success? I’ve never been in an endgame situation So I’m not sure.
I think it is more important to kill a bad guy now then to try and stop the death of one tonight. We kill one now, the ratio victory is pushed back a few days until 1-1 and our chances go wayyyy up. We block tonight, which is less likely then hitting a wolf in the lynch, and tomorrow were still 3-2 without much more to go on then today.

Ive made up my mind.

I am the bodybuilder. Ill do my best to stop them tonight.

Now, id like the fast talker to come forward. If he/she does, or multiple people do, i will then reveal who i protected each night. My thinking here is if multiple people claim the role we can actually test it by setting up the two claimers. The winner will either die, or be the fast talker and lynch the other. Secondly, i have guarded 3 people, all of which are still alive right now. I asked lathum, and he said he couldnt tell me what would happen if i guarded an assistant. All 3 of my nights have been very similar though, so my thinking is i have guarded all good guys. I dont want to reveal who until people claim the fast talker, as i dont want the wolves to know if their the ones who are not cleared in my semi-seer system until after they try to pull a fast one. If no one does, we have 2 cleared roles, and of the 4 others we have potentially 2 of them cleared by my guarding. That could hand us the victory, if im right here.

Thoughts?
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 11:52 AM   #499
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Just a reminder as I look through voting records.

I think we are showing our personalities, Blade and LSG are aggressive and want to just do something. DC and I are more reserved, I know I don’t want to make a decision that screws us.

Is there any value in saying who we think the wolves are first and does anyone have any vote analysis to offer. I know where I fall on that.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:58 AM   #500
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I guess this is as good a time as any to let you all know that I am the fast talker.

I won't be able to discuss much until about 4pm central due to classes but since you are all involved in discussions already, it's best you have as much information available to you. And when I return, I will try to catch up and see where we are all at.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote