Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 AM   #401
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
DT and i are on seperate teams. do not vote him or evil wins....

fixed to make it truthful. You are Goldfinger Blade. I am 007. And if it's the last thing I do before Oddjob night-kills me tomorrow, I will see you captured.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 AM   #402
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
wow, that would be pretty ballsy of them, don't you think? I don't know if I am ready to make that leap, although I would listen to your theory if you have more. In that scenario, someone else (a critical someone) would be 007 and still able to conceivably help us tons here.

well, okay, committing to one of them dying (preferably Pussy Galore) would then likely lead to an evil one, so that lends a little more to the possibility. But if the wrong one dies (Goldfinger), that could be a critical loss that could really open up the game for good (extending by at least a day).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:43 AM   #403
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
fouts...you're wrong. I'm not Goldfinger. I'm 007. That's the reason why I was so hesitant to vote blade yesterday, and i was pushing you + dubb away from Blade. In hindsight yeah that wasn't the smartest thing, because he's apparently Goldfinger. But at the time I assumed he was an agent, the odds were clearly in favor of that.

The only way blade comes up good in a scan is if he's an agent or ms. galore. If you are saying he is goldfinger, and he scanned as good, then you need to quote the rules where goldfinger would scan as good.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:43 AM   #404
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
You said I was goldfinger, why do you care where I vote?

because he's mixed-up, confused. his lies have caught up with him. he's tangled in them.

note that it's blade who is demanding that you vote a certain way guys. I'm just giving you the info...do with it what you will. Which one sounds more like a villager on your team and which like someone who is trying to manipulate you?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:44 AM   #405
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The only way blade comes up good in a scan is if he's an agent or ms. galore. If you are saying he is goldfinger, and he scanned as good, then you need to quote the rules where goldfinger would scan as good.

i can't quote my PM from alan, but alan said that all i learn is whether or not someone is a henchman.

now maybe blade is pussy galore? I already alluded to that in an earlier post.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:45 AM   #406
Blade6119
Coordinator

Becuase if i was goldfinger i would still try to play like a normal villager. If you want to parade you are evil, i can count 4 votes on my side and you and DT on the other. Or are you, DT, and your henchman making your stand right now
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:46 AM   #407
Fouts
College Starter

Well, you guys are doing a good job in confusing people. It is fairly obvious one of you is galore and the other is evil. We just have to kill the right one. Hopefully the real 007 will help us out.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #408
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
well, okay, committing to one of them dying (preferably Pussy Galore) would then likely lead to an evil one, so that lends a little more to the possibility. But if the wrong one dies (Goldfinger), that could be a critical loss that could really open up the game for good (extending by at least a day).

They want us to kill ms. galore, as it counts as a villager, and enough for the win after the night kill.

Now is the time for 007 to help us.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #409
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, you guys are doing a good job in confusing people. It is fairly obvious one of you is galore and the other is evil. We just have to kill the right one. Hopefully the real 007 will help us out.

I AM THE REAL 007 FOUTS! There is no more help I can give you! Do the math, it adds up. Read over all my posts. I've dropped plenty of hints. Blade is not 007. Maybe he's Goldfinger, maybe he's Pussy Galore...I'm not sure. But he's not 007. That much I know with 100% certainty.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:50 AM   #410
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I AM THE REAL 007 FOUTS! There is no more help I can give you! Do the math, it adds up. Read over all my posts. I've dropped plenty of hints. Blade is not 007. Maybe he's Goldfinger, maybe he's Pussy Galore...I'm not sure. But he's not 007. That much I know with 100% certainty.

Sorry. Can't believe you after yesterday.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #411
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

did i bungle my seer-ness? quite possibly. know why? cuz it's my first time ever being a seer! of course I'm going to mess it up!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:55 AM   #412
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
did i bungle my seer-ness? quite possibly. know why? cuz it's my first time ever being a seer! of course I'm going to mess it up!

Who have you scanned? Who do you suggest we lynch?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:55 AM   #413
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sorry. Can't believe you after yesterday.

thought that might happen. that's why i got so pissed that i didn't get it in in time. because after going down to the wire with you+dubb like that, I believed you two! but i couldn't take my vote off dubb and end up with no-lynch...and it was part a test of him too. but he didn't even say if he would change his vote, let alone change it. and i wasn't about to stick my neck out and expose myself and make myself a target so i'd have to do an early reveal.

believe me or not Fouts...I am the real 007. You're not going to get any help from anyone else. Just Blade demanding that you vote a certain way. I've told you all I know, I can't do anymore.

You'll have to live with yourself though.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #414
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
You are woken during the middle of the night by an urgent call. British Intelligence informs you that another one of your comrades have been killed during the night. This time you find out that Barkeep was killed in his sleep. Your superiors are getting quite agitated at the lack of results and they threaten to recall you if you don't help collar a henchman soon. They tell you if you don't bring in a bad guy today you might not have a job tommorrow.

Barkeep was agent 000

Day 3 Votes are due Wednesday evening by 9:00pm EST

My apologies Barkeep. I now know what you were refering to.

Everyone else - it is imperative we get a bad guy today.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #415
Blade6119
Coordinator

DT is not 007, he is not goldfinger, and you do not want to kill him today. Kill fouts, its as simple as that. Fouts asked repeatedly how i had a COT already, and its becuase im the bloody seer. What more do you want, i revealed last night and DT didnt call me a liar. He waits until today, when its an endgame scenario, to call me a liar and tell you all to kill me. Its obvious he is lying, do the right thing and kill fouts.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:01 AM   #416
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
DT and i are on seperate teams and i think he is pussy galore, do not vote him or evil wins....

This post has me believing in DT. Blade telling me not to vote DT.... after he has told me I scanned as goldfinger... when he knows I will not listen to him.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:03 AM   #417
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

obviously you're not reading carefully Fouts. I covered that all already.

Day One I scanned Blade. He has a tendency to be abale to sway a lot of people and I wanted to know how he was swaying them. He came back as "not a henchman."

Day Two I went to scan Barkeep, a decision I made after Blade's fake-reveal, since Blade had been claiming all game he thought Barkeep was 007 I thought Barkeep might be Oddjob. But Blade was smart, he picked someone innocent and put him there instead. But of course Barkeep was already dead, so I got nothing out of night two.

Seems to me from that reading of it that Blade could be Pussy Galore yes. Without a henchman so he puts an innocent into his circle and props them up as "this person is 007" and then Goldfinger bites assuming Blade is working for good, and kills the innocent.

As for who you should lynch...I don't know. I don't have any better guesses than you. But if we assume Blade is Pussy and i am 007 that's two more out of the way, which is leaving you with quite the small list...path/fouts/CR/lsg.

I've told you all I know Fouts.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:06 AM   #418
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
This post has me believing in DT. Blade telling me not to vote DT.... after he has told me I scanned as goldfinger... when he knows I will not listen to him.

Well shucks, when i scanned you and revealed you evil, i was really hoping i could bank on your support today. Whatever will i do if you dont trust me?
Demotivation
Old 12-20-2006, 02:06 AM   #419
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yeah blade. I waited until after the night actions because I didn't want to be night-killed by you and I was hoping to find one of your accomplices.

note that the second the night-results went up I revealed.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #420
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well shucks, when i scanned you and revealed you evil, i was really hoping i could bank on your support today. Whatever will i do if you dont trust me?

see how blade doesn't care because he believes you're evil?

and how I care because I know you're good fouts?

that should tell you all you need to know
Old 12-20-2006, 02:10 AM   #421
Blade6119
Coordinator

This has happened to me before, a fake role reveal at end game. Remember LSG, you believed Grammat over me and we lost. Dont make the same mistake again, we lose today if you make a stupid decision.
Demotivation
Old 12-20-2006, 02:11 AM   #422
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
see how blade doesn't care because he believes you're evil?

and how I care because I know you're good fouts?

that should tell you all you need to know

How do you know he is good, you havent scanned him. Your lying DT, you just slipped up.
Demotivation
Old 12-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #423
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

which is easier to believe? that i'm the seer and I played a flawed game in my first game as seer?

or that Blade is evil and has played a very strong evil game??

occam's razon!
Old 12-20-2006, 02:13 AM   #424
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How do you know he is good, you havent scanned him. Your lying DT, you just slipped up.

i don't KNOW that Fouts is good, that's true. but the simple fact that you want him lynched leads me to believe he's good. Plus the fact that he listened to me the other day and you have been gunning for him since Day 1.

Added to that the fact that I was appealing not just to him, but to everyone and I'm not lying Blade. I didn't slip-up.

Way to grasp at straws though.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:14 AM   #425
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Blade - Myself, how can i not trust myself

Barkeep - I believe him to be 007, hence my trust

DT - Refused to swap to me, discussed ideas more then anyone else. If dubb trusts you, i should trust DT.

Here is blade's COT. It is a message from ms. galore to the bad guys on who to kill last night. blade is most obviously ms. galore.

If I know I am 002, and believe DT to be 007, with blade as ms. galore, then we have 3 left.

Path, LSG, and CR. 2 out of the 3 are bad in this scenario. We should decide now on who the bad ones are. I am leaning heavily toward path.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:16 AM   #426
Fouts
College Starter

I'll throw my vote on one for now, and see what happens.

unvote DT
vote path
Old 12-20-2006, 02:18 AM   #427
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
i don't KNOW that Fouts is good, that's true. but the simple fact that you want him lynched leads me to believe he's good. Plus the fact that he listened to me the other day and you have been gunning for him since Day 1.

Added to that the fact that I was appealing not just to him, but to everyone and I'm not lying Blade. I didn't slip-up.

Way to grasp at straws though.
Grasping at straw would be stupid if you were falling...straw breaks really easily...shouldnt it be grasping at big ass metal thing that wont break.

Come on DT, around and around we go. Im debating the two people i think are evil right now...the people that matter are not the three of us. So im simply going to say i will not let you pull this, no sir i shall not.
Demotivation
Old 12-20-2006, 02:19 AM   #428
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here is blade's COT. It is a message from ms. galore to the bad guys on who to kill last night. blade is most obviously ms. galore.

If I know I am 002, and believe DT to be 007, with blade as ms. galore, then we have 3 left.

Path, LSG, and CR. 2 out of the 3 are bad in this scenario. We should decide now on who the bad ones are. I am leaning heavily toward path.

I think Path makes sense. he's been active...there was that fishy vote-swapping thing with Blade on Day 1 (and they all know each other but can't communicate so they could theoretically do that to hide).

Of course in the relam of head-hurting this could all be a double-setup by Blade+you Fouts. But that would really be an amazing game and I honestly doubt that. I am willing to work on the premise that you are good based on the fact that Blade wanted you dead all game and that you are believing in me now.

That being said...I think I'd rank them Path/CR/LSG. But the last two are easily flip-flopped.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 AM   #429
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE BLADE

VOTE PATH

the more I analyze it, the more Blade as Pussy makes sense. Hopefully I'm not being mind-f*cked here and double-teamed by Blade+Fouts, but there really isn't anyone else left to trust, unless LSG/CR are going to come out with some revelations about their roles.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:26 AM   #430
Blade6119
Coordinator

Kill fouts or else, i cant say any more then that
Demotivation
Old 12-20-2006, 02:35 AM   #431
Fouts
College Starter

I'm not tied to path, but I know we should lynch one of those 3. I just wish we had a good scan last night.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:37 AM   #432
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
UNVOTE BLADE

VOTE PATH

the more I analyze it, the more Blade as Pussy makes sense. Hopefully I'm not being mind-f*cked here and double-teamed by Blade+Fouts, but there really isn't anyone else left to trust, unless LSG/CR are going to come out with some revelations about their roles.

I still don't know how to go with this. I may end up going on gut. Only thing I know is that I won't be voting until tomorrow.

DT, only thing I can tell you about my role is I am a "00?" agent. I have no special abilities and don't know of any capabilities to clear things up.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:38 AM   #433
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not tied to path, but I know we should lynch one of those 3. I just wish we had a good scan last night.

i wish we did too. that's why i held off revealing instead of countering blade right away. because i didn't want to be night-killed and i wanted to get a scan in. I assumed Barkeep was either a) blade's evil buddy or b) good and would be able to help vouch for me then. I didn't realize that Blade's CoT was a "here's who to target" message to his buddies, because at that point honestly I was still operating under the assumption that he was Goldfinger.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:39 AM   #434
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I still don't know how to go with this. I may end up going on gut. Only thing I know is that I won't be voting until tomorrow.

DT, only thing I can tell you about my role is I am a "00?" agent. I have no special abilities and don't know of any capabilities to clear things up.

Let me guess... at 8:59 EST?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 AM   #435
Fouts
College Starter

If they all stack up on me, we'll know who to vote for. No sense debating it tonight, they will reveal themselves tomorrow.

Blade is so obviously ms. galore that we anyone that follows his vote is bad.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:43 AM   #436
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Chief you don't want to vote for me. I'm a secret agent (00?)

so we're down two good guys and the bodyguard already? that's not good. Such a small game that I'm starting to panic a bit already that we've lost two, including our bodyguard.

I explained my frustration last night with the way the vote went, essentially "trapping" me on DC by not having another candidate even close. Not that it would have mattered likely anyways, it was a blind Day one lynch, not an informed lynch on a later day where we would know more and when my vote would be more eye-raising.

FWIW Lathum wasn't guarding me last night. I would like to know who he was guarding though, if they knew that, or especially if they saw anything.

The Fouts/Barkeep exchange has me raising a wary eye in that direction, I'm curious to see what comes of it. There hasn't been a lot of action today so far aside from that. I'm curious to see Blade's take on the Fouts/Barkeep exchange, but IMO right now I am looking in that direction with my vote, for lack of any other strong suspects. It's entirely possible that either Fouts or Barkeep is evil, it's also entirely possible that neither of the two are and we could lynch both and come up with neither being bad.

00? 2+2+1+2=7. 007
Old 12-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #437
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Let me guess... at 8:59 EST?

It will have to be when I get home. I leave work at 7 p.m. EST, and it usually takes me a little over an hour to get home, about 8:15 p.m. Then, depending on how many posts there are, I could post quickly or longer than that. If you check my history in these games coming home form work, my votes almost always end up coming a little before deadline out of necessity.

If you have an issue with that, I suppose you can be here at 8:59 p.m. EST and counter my vote (although it's likely going in what way you go with, truth be told, so not sure what you'll change your vote to).

Old 12-20-2006, 02:50 AM   #438
Fouts
College Starter

Um, wow DT. I would have never caught that.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:51 AM   #439
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief you don't want to vote for me. I'm a secret agent (00?)

so we're down two good guys and the bodyguard already? that's not good. Such a small game that I'm starting to panic a bit already that we've lost two, including our bodyguard.

I explained my frustration last night with the way the vote went, essentially "trapping" me on DC by not having another candidate even close. Not that it would have mattered likely anyways, it was a blind Day one lynch, not an informed lynch on a later day where we would know more and when my vote would be more eye-raising.

FWIW Lathum wasn't guarding me last night. I would like to know who he was guarding though, if they knew that, or especially if they saw anything.

The Fouts/Barkeep exchange has me raising a wary eye in that direction, I'm curious to see what comes of it. There hasn't been a lot of action today so far aside from that. I'm curious to see Blade's take on the Fouts/Barkeep exchange, but IMO right now I am looking in that direction with my vote, for lack of any other strong suspects. It's entirely possible that either Fouts or Barkeep is evil, it's also entirely possible that neither of the two are and we could lynch both and come up with neither being bad.

00? 2+2+1+2=7. 007

Very clever, DT, although perhaps too clever (at least for me). But the issue isn;t the hint but whether you (as a hypothetical bad guy) would have the foresight to lay the groundwork for a reveal down the road. You say no, but I am not so sure. You're not as dumb as you like us to think you are.

That said, that's a reach and I still likely lean your way of thinking.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #440
Fouts
College Starter

I would suggest LSG and path take a stand early on. We could all pile on CR so his vote doesn't make a difference at the end of the game.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 AM   #441
Fouts
College Starter

If CR is the bad guy, we were seconds from lynching him and eventually winning this game.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:57 AM   #442
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If CR is the bad guy, we were seconds from lynching him and eventually winning this game.

don't remind me. if that ends up being the case i'll feel even worse.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:01 AM   #443
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
don't remind me. if that ends up being the case i'll feel even worse.

Well, he is setting up his last second vote now. He thinks this will keep us from stacking up on him.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:01 AM   #444
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would suggest LSG and path take a stand early on. We could all pile on CR so his vote doesn't make a difference at the end of the game.

Got it. So because of my known schedule and my desire to see what conversation turns up over the next few hours, you want to lynch me?

Honestly, Fouts, you would even vote to lynch Jesus if he came out in support of me wouldn't you?

If you want me to vote now, fine.

I said earlier tonight (look it up, PLEASE, Fouts) that I thought Goldfinger was an UTR type and the guy who stood out to me was path. That was the way I was leaning, and I haven't heard anything to dissuade me from it, other than my conclusion Blade must be Pussy Galore. Since killing PG doesn't help us at all...

VOTE PATH

Old 12-20-2006, 03:06 AM   #445
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

DT, consider very carefully who you are taking lessons from here. You know Fouts has it in for me. We have so often been on the same side, but he always comes after me. I think we have been in maybe one game where he was good and I was bad, and have been in several games together. And yet, every game, EVERY GAME, he finds a way to suspect me and put his vote on me. It's actually quite tiresome, and has made me consider dropping out of any WW games in which he agrees to play.

If you feel you must vote for me, then do so for your own reasons. Not because someone who has a gripe with me says you should.

I would say again I am good, but what it the point? I won't be around to battle the broken Fouts record.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:01 AM   #446
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Someone sent me a PM asking me to clarify what I meant by this:

In the case of a tie with the voting, those who are tied will have their tie broken based on the oldest standing vote (based on post number). In cases of Unvotes and then revotes for the same candidate, the newer post number will be used.

Since my terminology is a bit confusing here, this should probably be answered to all and not just the PM.

To try to clarify, if say three different people tie with two votes each, the one who had reached their second vote first is the tiebreaker. If one choice reached two votes then were unvoted and later revoted the second vote counts as the most recent selection. So the tiebreaker is decided by the vote who reached their total with the oldest standing vote (based on post number)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #447
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I hate dying.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #448
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
This has happened to me before, a fake role reveal at end game. Remember LSG, you believed Grammat over me and we lost. Dont make the same mistake again, we lose today if you make a stupid decision.

Well, thanks for bringing that up blade
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:35 AM   #449
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Wow, this is a lot to comprehend. I am really confused about a lot, but I really believe Blade to be Pussy and Daddy to be 007. Part of me wants to vote Fouts, the other Path. I dont think I am going to throw out a vote yet, because a lot more fighting should go on for the rest of the day and maybe somebody will slip up. I wish Path would get online and give us a little insight to his role
Old 12-20-2006, 08:36 AM   #450
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And when somebody else gets on, throw me a vote total!