Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #401
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I miss the obvious a lot Briand, dont hold that over my head

Fair enough.

I also know that some of the fine detail can be missed if you have to catch up on a lot of posts.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #402
Schmidty
Coordinator

I am so sorry guys. I took my family out to dinner, and we didn't get back in time. I should have voted ahead of time, but I thought I'd be back before the deadline.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:11 PM   #403
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I honestly have no idea where to look tomorrow so lets hope tonight or tomorrow brings us answers.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #404
st.cronin
General Manager

Night 3 deadline may have to be pushed back - we have lost power (running on battery right now). The third blizzard of the last month is raging outside right now. Not sure when the power will be back.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 AM   #405
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

ew that stinks cronin. Be safe!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #406
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Going out for the day. LIkely won't be back until after 8pm tonight. Sooo I hope night deadline is pushed back till tommorrow too Otherwise, I'll miss the vote today (unless I'm dead).
Old 01-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #407
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think based on the delay the deadline should be pushed back as well.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #408
Tyrith
College Starter

I can't really say that this surprised me, and it's kind of a relief in a way, because I wasn't able to put the energy into the game I typically like to. Good luck to the good guys.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #409
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm all for pushing the deadline back, I'm PMSing so bad I can't think straight.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #410
st.cronin
General Manager

ok we're back up and online ... processing night right now ... today's deadline will be SUNDAY 8pm ET ... apologies for the delay

knives out
Old 01-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #411
st.cronin
General Manager

Once again you gather for breakfast with somebody missing ... this time Anxiety is the Forsaken's chosen victim!

Anxiety is dead
DAY 4 HAS BEGUN - DEADLINE SUNDAY 8PM ET

knives out
Old 01-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #412
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I'm still pretty convinced, for little reason other than a hunch, that LSG is bad.

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
Old 01-06-2007, 05:40 PM   #413
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Well, that sucks. Thanks all for a fun game, as always!!!

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #414
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm lost without my voting spreadsheet so I took the time to tally all the votes and since voting records mean something, I looked at the people who voted for RPI and Tyrith:

BrianD, Jonathan Ezarik, Chief Rum and Lathum

We found out AlanT and RPI both dreamt of Brian, so it is seems to me that BrianD is of the Light. LSG voted for RPI (Day 2) and then voted for BrianD (Day 3) 15 minutes before deadline with a throwaway vote for someone whom I feel is good, so LSG has gone up my radar a bit.

Right now, Jonathan, Chief Rum, Lathum and LSG are the ones I'm looking at.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #415
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

DC, you have voted for LSG and AlanT after it was obvious someone else was gonna be lynched. IMO casting 2 throw away votes is much more suspicous the voting for 2 good guys early on.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #416
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
DC, you have voted for LSG and AlanT after it was obvious someone else was gonna be lynched. IMO casting 2 throw away votes is much more suspicous the voting for 2 good guys early on.

Sure, you can see it that way. But how many times have I been a villager? Almost every single time (only once have I not been, but I wasn't a wolf either) and out of all those times, how many times have I "thrown away" my vote?

I vote the same every single game... I really hate the bandwagon vote unless I really feel it in my gut or there's overwhelming evidence.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #417
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

and in RPI and Tyrith's case, I just didn't feel it.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #418
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I'm lost without my voting spreadsheet so I took the time to tally all the votes and since voting records mean something, I looked at the people who voted for RPI and Tyrith:

BrianD, Jonathan Ezarik, Chief Rum and Lathum
I voted for RPI as well, but not on the day where he was tried.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:26 AM   #419
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I voted for RPI as well, but not on the day where he was tried.

Yeah, you voted for him on Day 1 which doesn't really count since mostly everyone voted for each other.

You did vote for Tyrith yesterday so I'm keeping my eye on you too
Old 01-07-2007, 12:31 AM   #420
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, you voted for him on Day 1 which doesn't really count since mostly everyone voted for each other.

You did vote for Tyrith yesterday so I'm keeping my eye on you too

I don't mind being on such a shortlist, because I see your point. That said, note that each of those votes were made early in the day (out of necessity) with little information given. They were UTR votes (and stated as such at the time). And, of course, a number of others felt much the same, and you know not everyone on your list is bad.

I didn't like voting for RPI or Tryith either, but we have precious little information right now.

Lynching me now would do us little good. It would just waste another day while a member of Light dies (or passes the test, I don't know), and the dark side gets another shot at us. We should be very concerned that we haven't even had a hint of evil so far, from what I can see.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 AM   #421
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't mind being on such a shortlist, because I see your point. That said, note that each of those votes were made early in the day (out of necessity) with little information given. They were UTR votes (and stated as such at the time). And, of course, a number of others felt much the same, and you know not everyone on your list is bad.

I didn't like voting for RPI or Tryith either, but we have precious little information right now.

Lynching me now would do us little good. It would just waste another day while a member of Light dies (or passes the test, I don't know), and the dark side gets another shot at us. We should be very concerned that we haven't even had a hint of evil so far, from what I can see.

Yeah, I was looking back at the votes and know your job situation so I can understand where you're coming from. I know full well that some (who the heck knows, maybe all) on my could be villagers, but really, what else do we have to go by?

We're losing precious time and since a lot of people seem to put emphasis on the second vote on someone, Jonathan E voted was the second to vote for RPI (on Day 2) and Mr. W was the second vote on Tyrith (yesterday).

Vote for Jonathan E.

I'm basing my vote on voting patterns (second vote on RPI and fifth vote on Tyrith).
Old 01-07-2007, 10:58 AM   #422
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not sure if I will make it back before the lynch this evening, so I'll drop my random vote now. Hopefully we'll finally get a bad guy today so we can start making real use out of voting patterns.

Vote LSG
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #423
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Right now, Jonathan, Chief Rum, Lathum and LSG are the ones I'm looking at.

Quote:
I'm basing my vote on voting patterns (second vote on RPI and fifth vote on Tyrith).

I understand your reasoning behind voting for me, and I don't blame you. But it is a bad vote. First, though, I want to let you know that I think you're looking at the wrong people in Chief Rum and Lathum.

CR was the first to mention a role similar to mine (and I think yours). This was before anyone else came out about this, so he gets a pretty significant level of trust from me.

As for Lathum, I thought he was a wolf initially, but if RPI believes he is good, that's good enough for me. RPI is the only one I trust other than myself right now, although Brian is right there behind him. And speaking of Brian, last night I joined the ranks of having dreams about him.

Now, on to my votes. I know that the votes against RPI and Tyrith look bad. I even mentioned that when I voted for RPI. My vote against RPI was entirely based on him being UTR. He missed the first day vote and hadn't said anything at that point other than checking in. I threw the second vote against him in the attempt to flush him out. That was my sole reasoning behind it.

The Tyrith vote was more of a safety vote for Brian. I wasn't convinced that Tyrith was evil, but prior to my vote it was 4-2 Tyrith/Brian. I was afraid that if I went elsewhere with my vote, someone could switch off Tyrith to Brian and I didn't want that to happen.

I hope that explains my votes well enough. I knew that both votes were putting me in a tight spot, but to me, they make sense. If you disagree, so be it. I'm nothing more than a plain member of the Light, so losing me doesn't cause us to lose a valuable role, but it does hurt the fight against the wolves.

As for where I'm looking today, LSG is high on my list of suspects. If I had to vote right now, it would be her. I'm going to hold off for now and see if anyone else has news from last night, but if things don't change, she gets my vote.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #424
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I think tonight is important to us of the Light. We really need to bear down and get us a wolf. I went through and read and reread the thread and can honestly say I made a mistake voting for Briand... I read too fast sometimes obviously. But while looking at everybody Jonathan sticks out the most to me. Not only are his votes suspicious, but for somebody with a lot of posts, he really has contributed nothing. I think he just made the longest post of his WereWolf career and all he did was defend his votes. He claims to be a vanilla villager but I recall in the past when he has been vanilla he has been more vocal.

vote jonathan
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #425
Lorena
Unregistered

Ahh yes Jon, you are correct; I had forgotten about that. Out of curiousty, why is LSG in your radar Jon?

I see LSG is in the thread right now and I'm curious as to what she'll say.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #426
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am confused about something, Brian I need you to clarify it.

Based you RPI getting a dream about you yesterday it pretty much solidified in my mind what your role is -IF- you were good. Going from there, I truly do not understand then why the next night you went for Jonathan. I also think -if- that assumption of your role is true then people need to stop announcing that they dreamed about you as it might affect your ability to perform your role later.

Now my always non-trusting mind started spinning some on trying to figure things out and I'm still not convinced you are entirely good. Going for Jonathan last night to scan screams out to me that you might have some other type role that I would find to be very anti-good in nature. I guess I need an explanation of why Jonathan last night from you as right now you are back up on my radar making me very uncomfortable.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:11 PM   #427
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

LSG is not getting any support from anybody. To me that indicates that the wolves are sacrificing her and letting her fend for herself against the small coalition voting for her. I'm somewhat confident LSG is wolf.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #428
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

We need to get some major discussion going, pronto. If we don't take down a baddie today, we will be in a sore spot. We need to start putting pressure on some people.

I don't have any clear suspects, so I have to go on hunches right now. So take that for what it's worth.

AlanT-- Did we ever get exact details of how your dream went with BrianD? What exactly did you see him doing?

RPIFan-- (And forgive me if you mentioned this already), did you get a dream when BrianD targeted you? What was that dream like?

BrianD-- Who did you target last night, and did you learn anything. That person should also come forward to confirm this.

It might help discussion a lot if we knew more details about the one "role" we seem to have a little knowledge about.

Finally, my baddie sense is tingling on these two...

Blade-- He's just too quiet for Blade at this point in the game. I know it's an OOG reason, but it's a fact. It's out of character. I don't know why he hasn't been mucking things up, but to me it strikes me as very UTR-ish. Perhaps if we throw a vote or two his way, it will wake the beast.

LSG-- Just a hunch. I know she's usually quiet, but I usually get more from her few poists than I have gotten this game. Might be she has nothing to offer. Or might be she is a wolf.

I am off for the day (until past deadline), so I have to put in a vote now before further discussion (unfortunately).

So I will... VOTE BLADE

Good luck, everyone.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #429
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We need to get some major discussion going, pronto. If we don't take down a baddie today, we will be in a sore spot. We need to start putting pressure on some people.

I don't have any clear suspects, so I have to go on hunches right now. So take that for what it's worth.

AlanT-- Did we ever get exact details of how your dream went with BrianD? What exactly did you see him doing?

RPIFan-- (And forgive me if you mentioned this already), did you get a dream when BrianD targeted you? What was that dream like?

BrianD-- Who did you target last night, and did you learn anything. That person should also come forward to confirm this.

It might help discussion a lot if we knew more details about the one "role" we seem to have a little knowledge about.

Blade-- He's just too quiet for Blade at this point in the game. I know it's an OOG reason, but it's a fact. It's out of character. I don't know why he hasn't been mucking things up, but to me it strikes me as very UTR-ish. Perhaps if we throw a vote or two his way, it will wake the beast.

LSG-- Just a hunch. I know she's usually quiet, but I usually get more from her few poists than I have gotten this game. Might be she has nothing to offer. Or might be she is a wolf.

I am off for the day (until past deadline), so I have to put in a vote now before further discussion (unfortunately).

So I will... VOTE BLADE

Good luck, everyone.

I've stated several times what my dream consisted of. RPI did admit he got the same dream I did of Brian, and Jonathan already has stated he got a dream of Brian last night.

Its kind of unlike you to not pay close attention to the game Chief. Usually you are very deep in looking for things that strike you as odd.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #430
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Alan, I thought the same thing, it is odd for CR to not notice details. I know from expierience as a wolf you sometimes tend to notice less and just steer clear of everything.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #431
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
He claims to be a vanilla villager but I recall in the past when he has been vanilla he has been more vocal.

I'm confused by this. First, you say I've said a lot without adding to the conversation, then you say I'm not being vocal enough.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #432
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Out of curiousty, why is LSG in your radar Jon?

A few reasons:

1) Before game she said she would be more active. Real life messes up all plans so I don't hold this against her, but it is something I keep in mind.

2) Her rationale for her first day vote against spleen. She claimed that only spleen and her didn't have votes against them the first day, which is wrong. Neither Anxiety or Chief Rum had any votes at the time of her vote. This is what first caught my eye.

3) Her vote against Brian yesterday. He never claimed to scan anyone, yet that is what she listed as her reasoning for his vote.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #433
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

So I will... VOTE BLADE

Good luck, everyone.

Im around today if you want to talk. But i dont feel like being a catalyst right now, so if you want to discuss something you will have to propose it. Quite frankly lathum's comments have turned me off this game, so in that regard im sorry to the village. I considered stepping out, but im not sure we have anyone who can step in. Im playing, but my heart is just not in it right now.

Maybe a few votes on me will get me in the mood, ironically im somewhat glad you voted me. Gave me a little flicker in my heart
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #434
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Im around today if you want to talk. But i dont feel like being a catalyst right now, so if you want to discuss something you will have to propose it. Quite frankly lathum's comments have turned me off this game, so in that regard im sorry to the village. I considered stepping out, but im not sure we have anyone who can step in. Im playing, but my heart is just not in it right now.
Maybe a few votes on me will get me in the mood, ironically im somewhat glad you voted me. Gave me a little flicker in my heart

gimme a break. someone get him some monistat 7 for his yeast infection
Old 01-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #435
Blade6119
Coordinator

I dont have anything to really go on, but my top suspect for the now is Chief. Not because he voted me(thought it helps ), but he seems to be playing the sage villager while ignoring some of the facts that dont help his arguments. Flimsy, but its the best i see out there.

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #436
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
A few reasons:

1) Before game she said she would be more active. Real life messes up all plans so I don't hold this against her, but it is something I keep in mind.

2) Her rationale for her first day vote against spleen. She claimed that only spleen and her didn't have votes against them the first day, which is wrong. Neither Anxiety or Chief Rum had any votes at the time of her vote. This is what first caught my eye.

3) Her vote against Brian yesterday. He never claimed to scan anyone, yet that is what she listed as her reasoning for his vote.

I hate to say it, but the way I am playing now IS more active than I usually am. Y'all should know this. Second, on the first day I trully thought spleen and I were the only ones, I haven't gone back to verify that, but I would have put money on it. But maybe my past feelings for spleen haven't gone away and I subconsciously just wanted an excuse to vote for him *shrug* But since you mentioned spleen, he died the night after I voted for him. Now I have played enough games to know that if I was a wolf, that is STUPID to kill somebody you voted for. Red flags would be everywhere. And my vote against Briand was because I didn't like the votes for Tyrnth, and BrianD is always suspicious to me, and him 'scanning' RPI after he was validated as good, that really struck me as something a good guy would not do.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:41 PM   #437
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I'm not entirely comfortable with my vote so I asked Antmeister to give me a number and he said #5. I looked at the list and it was Chief Rum. So I said, "Interesting choice because he's one of the top suspects" and he came back with, "keep playing your random game of chance" which made me LOL. No matter how much we "analyze" or how many clues we "read", we seem to always lynch an innocent.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #438
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
And my vote against Briand was because I didn't like the votes for Tyrnth, and BrianD is always suspicious to me, and him 'scanning' RPI after he was validated as good, that really struck me as something a good guy would not do.

Except Brian never claimed to scan RPI. He's hinted at two different roles, but the seer is not one of them.

Since no other news appears to be coming out today, I'm voting

VOTE LoneStarGirl

for reasons already stated.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #439
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am going to be engrossed in the Giants game so I am gonna vote now.

VOTE CHIEF RUM

It's not like him to miss details. He also makes a post how we need discussion, then votes and runs after making a post where all he does is re-hash what we already know. I remember him playing a similar way n the resident evil game. Plus he has been very quiet this game which is not his style at all, even with his work schedule which I know is very demanding.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #440
st.cronin
General Manager

roughly 3 hours to deadline

3 - LoneStarGirl - RPI-Fan, BrianD, Jonathan E
2 - Jonathan E - DodgerChick, LoneStarGirl
2 - Chief Rum - Blade, Lathum
1 - Blade - Chief Rum

knives out
Old 01-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #441
Lorena
Unregistered

Lathum and Blade agreeing on something? That's a first ain't it?

I'm pretty engrossed in the football game and since I'm not entirely comfortable with my vote, I'm gonna

unvote Jonathan E
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

I don't feel she's participating more than usual and I already listed why she's one of my suspects earlier.

Back to the game, I will probably not be back by deadline as I enjoy watching Eli Manning crumble under the pressure
Old 01-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #442
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm trying to keep emotion out of my vote.

btw, schmidty has been awefully quiet
Old 01-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #443
Blade6119
Coordinator

Stop trying to cast suspicion in other places lathum, its getting old.
Demotivation
Old 01-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #444
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Stop trying to cast suspicion in other places lathum, its getting old.

hmmmm, pretty quick to defend schmidty
Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 PM   #445
Blade6119
Coordinator

Pretty quick to call you out on trying to find an out for someone...lsg?
Demotivation
Old 01-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #446
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Guess I will ensure that LSG gets lynched here and vote her here. My vote probably will lock it up. I don't really feel comfortable with any vote, and no one I pushed decided to respond at all. I would happily vote one of those or a handful of others, but it would only be a throw away here.

Vote LSG
Old 01-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #447
st.cronin
General Manager

deadline

knives out
Old 01-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #448
st.cronin
General Manager

final vote count:

5 - LoneStarGirl - DodgerChick, RPI-Fan, BrianD, Jonathan E, AlanT
2 - Chief Rum - Blade, Lathum
1 - Jonathan E - LoneStarGirl
1 - Blade - Chief Rum

no votes from
Mr. W
Schmidty

results coming

knives out
Old 01-07-2007, 07:06 PM   #449
st.cronin
General Manager

Numerous Aes Sedai have noted something suspicious about LoneStarGirl, and make their fears known. The vote is made: LSG shall be tried. LoneStarGirl stands and says "Are you kidding? I'm not going through that thing. You saw what happened to path. I'm out of here, guys." Before she can connect to the One Power, though, DodgerChick, AlanT, and RPI-Fan link up, and cut her off from the source. Armed guards grab her and escort her, screaming, towards the arches - she is hurled through! Out the other side comes her charred skeleton! LoneStarGirl was one of the Forsaken!

LoneStarGirl is dead
Night 4 has begun - deadline 8am ET Monday

knives out
Old 01-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #450
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Yea!