Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-29-2007, 09:08 PM   #451
Raiders Army
Coordinator

There are four left. The fate of FOFC depends on the few brave left. HornsManiac is on the cusp of victory; will FOFC's destiny lie the heart of a dictator or will it lie in the hands of HM?

HM posts a message:

Quote:
If I take over this board, jbmagic will be my new Werewolf Moderator!

Things can't possibly get worse, can they?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #452
Lorena
Unregistered

unvote lathum

I need to think about this
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #453
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
vote lathum

Quite simply, he led the charge against LSG and she came up good. Dammit, we had a lot of evidence against him and we let him slide. Grrr...

DT basicly came out and said he trusted me. I am surprised you can't see I am being set up. Lynch me and we lose the game. I realize I led the charge but if I sat back I probably would have been lynched. IMO spleens actions are much more suspicous including casting the last vote on LSG when it was already a run away. If you wanna lynch me don't do it because I have the guts to trust my convictions,

VOTE SPLEEN

bravo, you have done a great job in setting me up. I will never underestimate you again
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #454
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
DT basicly came out and said he trusted me. I am surprised you can't see I am being set up. Lynch me and we lose the game. I realize I led the charge but if I sat back I probably would have been lynched. IMO spleens actions are much more suspicous including casting the last vote on LSG when it was already a run away. If you wanna lynch me don't do it because I have the guts to trust my convictions,

VOTE SPLEEN

bravo, you have done a great job in setting me up. I will never underestimate you again

I will laugh if spleen is the last baddie. It'd be as if jbmagic outsmarted all of us.

Why not path Lathum? I see him more of a baddie than spleen to be honest with you. It's not unheard of for wolves to piggyback off of a villager's vote and he and LSG voted for the same people days 2-4.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #455
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- We also now know there is only one bad guy left, if there were 2 the game would be over.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #456
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I will laugh if spleen is the last baddie. It'd be as if jbmagic outsmarted all of us.

Why not path Lathum? I see him more of a baddie than spleen to be honest with you. It's not unheard of for wolves to piggyback off of a villager's vote and he and LSG voted for the same people days 2-4.

Does it make sense?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #457
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Well I need to go back and look. All I know is DT had me elevated trust and obviously you are skydog. I think my suspiscoun in spleen stems from him attacking me pretty much the whole game despite evidence to the contrary. Path has been very UTR.

for now

UNVOTE SPLEEN

I would like to hear what he has to say. It follows along with what I was saying before that the last baddie could have easily been in the shadows watching me and spleen go at it. If that is the case Path fits that profile
Old 01-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #458
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

BTW spleenie, before you get your panties all in a bunch, the above wasn't an insult so don't take it as such 'k?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #459
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Does it make sense?

it does. I am a little annoyed at how I played this game. I have spent so much time defending myself against spleen that I have probably not noticed other things. I'm sure spleen thinks he is doing the right thing but we all need to step back and look at the big picture.

I am starting to wonder if spleen was bad if he would have kept going at me the way he has.

I
Old 01-29-2007, 09:37 PM   #460
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

another thing I am curious about why kill saladana?

had I been bad I would have killed DC, the only known good guy. Is it possible that path is bad and he has kept spleen and I around knowing we would face off against each other and he would fly under the radar to victory.

aaaaarrrrrggggggggggg
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #461
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
another thing I am curious about why kill saladana?

had I been bad I would have killed DC, the only known good guy. Is it possible that path is bad and he has kept spleen and I around knowing we would face off against each other and he would fly under the radar to victory.

aaaaarrrrrggggggggggg

Nobody was going to vote Saldana is my guess. Just like nobody is going to vote DC. You, spleen and I have been bandied around since the beginning -- you two because of your going at it in thread, and me because I hadn't been around. And if there is just one left, it's not DC, so it's one of the three of us.

Or I should say it's either you or Spleen.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #462
path12
Coordinator

I'm guessing Spleen right now.

VOTE SPLEEN
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #463
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Good one guys.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #464
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Nobody was going to vote Saldana is my guess. Just like nobody is going to vote DC. You, spleen and I have been bandied around since the beginning -- you two because of your going at it in thread, and me because I hadn't been around. And if there is just one left, it's not DC, so it's one of the three of us.

Or I should say it's either you or Spleen.

understood, my point is better to have 4 unknowns then 3.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #465
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
BTW spleenie, before you get your panties all in a bunch, the above wasn't an insult so don't take it as such 'k?

I don't know how I can be compared to jbmagic at all, let alone by you. I guess that is proof that I really shouldn't be playing this game anymore.

If I was a wolf, Dodgerchick would have been the one I night killed. We know for sure she is a good guy. So, that leaves me, path and Lathum as the potential wolf. If DC is gone, then there are 4 people left who don't know who to trust and the game would locked up for the bad guys.

I should have pushed more for a non-lynch. I'm surprised there wasn't a comment about the idea. I guess it was because it was jbmagic's idea.

We know we can trust DC. I know I am good. So, it is down to Lathum and path for me.

Screw it.

VOTE path12

I'm done.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #466
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

spleen, for what it's worth I don't understand the jbmagic joke but I also know DC has a heart of gold and would never insult you on purpose
Old 01-30-2007, 06:55 AM   #467
spleen1015
Coordinator

Guys, I've been really frustrated the last few games I have been in. Maybe I am taking the game a little to seriously or something. I enjoy playing with you guys.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:25 AM   #468
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Guys, I've been really frustrated the last few games I have been in. Maybe I am taking the game a little to seriously or something. I enjoy playing with you guys.

I enjoy having you around. Even though I think you're Hornsmaniac and have voted you off. I think we all have frustrating periods with this game. I know I have.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:35 AM   #469
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I enjoy having you around. Even though I think you're Hornsmaniac and have voted you off. I think we all have frustrating periods with this game. I know I have.

Like say when I accidentally kill you as the seer on day 1?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #470
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

I know that you or Lathum are the bad guy. There is no reason for you to believe me, but I am 100% good guy.

If you move your vote to Lathum, I will as well. Hopefully, DC will follow along and we can lynch him. I have felt he is a bad guy the whole game. I just feel like his play style this game is more like the Tombstone game where he was a bad guy.

UNVOTE path12
VOTE Lathum

So, path12, the game is over one way or another today. We lynch the wolf and win or we lynch each other and lose. I don't know if you're a good guy either, but I figure I would plea with you to go with me on this vote. We really have nothing to base anything off of at this point, so it really is just chance.

I assure you that I'm not the wolf.

Hell, I would like to give DC the opportunity to decide the game. path is voting for me. Now I am voting for Lathum. If Lathum votes for path, then DC gets to choose which of the 3 of us are bad ans try to win it for us.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 AM   #471
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Spleen, that seems like a wolfish play.

VOTE SPLEEN
Old 01-30-2007, 10:53 AM   #472
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen, that seems like a wolfish play.

VOTE SPLEEN

Bah! I knew this was coming and I knew it was coming from you.

path and DC, please vote with me and let's get Lathum.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #473
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Spleen, it seems to me you got a little nervous. Path voted you and if I did as well DC would basicly have to go along or create a tie. It seems obvious to me you are trying to swing attention from yourself and onto me so you can win the game.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:00 AM   #474
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen, it seems to me you got a little nervous. Path voted you and if I did as well DC would basicly have to go along or create a tie. It seems obvious to me you are trying to swing attention from yourself and onto me so you can win the game.

I have no reason to be nervous. The wolf will win if I'm lynched.

How about we go for a no lynch today? Let the wolf kill one of us tonight. Then, tomorrow DC has a 50% chance of winning the game.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:09 AM   #475
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I have no reason to be nervous. The wolf will win if I'm lynched.

How about we go for a no lynch today? Let the wolf kill one of us tonight. Then, tomorrow DC has a 50% chance of winning the game.

unless there is some sort of duel banning mechanicc that would allow you to win the game tonight. Those mechanics in these games are not at all uncommon especialy since there obviously was no conversion.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:13 AM   #476
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You have pushed for DC to break a tie a few times. I have stated the obvious night kill would have been DC since she will get no votes. It seems that you kept her alive for this purpose.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #477
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
You have pushed for DC to break a tie a few times. I have stated the obvious night kill would have been DC since she will get no votes. It seems that you kept her alive for this purpose.

Show me where you stated she was the obvious night kill. As far as I know, I was the only one to say anything about it.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #478
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

from me in post #460

Quote:

aaaaarrrrrggggggggggg

then you in post 465

Quote:
If I was a wolf, Dodgerchick would have been the one I night killed.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:29 AM   #479
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
So, path12, the game is over one way or another today. We lynch the wolf and win or we lynch each other and lose. I don't know if you're a good guy either, but I figure I would plea with you to go with me on this vote. We really have nothing to base anything off of at this point, so it really is just chance.

I assure you that I'm not the wolf.

Hell, I would like to give DC the opportunity to decide the game. path is voting for me. Now I am voting for Lathum. If Lathum votes for path, then DC gets to choose which of the 3 of us are bad ans try to win it for us.

Actually, I don't mind that idea except for the fact that it really puts DC on the spot, and I don't know how fair that is.

I will say that even though my vote is currently on you, I'm not entirely sold on it and there is the potential of my changing it later.

Wouldn't it be funny if, just if, DC DID get converted and we've got this three-way standoff going while she watches........
Old 01-30-2007, 02:21 PM   #480
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Wouldn't it be funny if, just if, DC DID get converted and we've got this three-way standoff going while she watches........

lol, wouldn't that be something!
Old 01-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #481
Lorena
Unregistered

Nah, I'm kidding. I don't understand why not kill me though... I'll be curious to hear that after the game.

I don't feel like spleen is the last wolf, his reaction is typical when he's been a villager. Although I don't remember him ever being a wolf.

Lathum seems to have a lot of evidence against him and I'm not sure if he has been set up or what. He has been very helpful... maybe too helpful?

Path has been utr for the majority of the game. He was the third person to place votes on LSG and WVU which is a good place to hide and the fifth vote against me when the bandwagon was in full force. The only thing that keeps me from voting against him has been his second vote on Jeebs. Although he could have done that to gain trust... not sure.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #482
Lorena
Unregistered

Hi ImTheCrew! Who should I vote for?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #483
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

DC, what do you think of Spleens idea of a non lynch tonight to give us a 50/50 shot tomorrow?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:48 PM   #484
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- thatquestion is for Path also
Old 01-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #485
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAI WAIT WAIT WAIT

PATH

DODGERCHICK

SPLEEN WANTS US TO GET A 4 WAY TIE SO AT 9:59 HE CAN CHANGE HIS VOTE TO ONE OF US AND END THE GAME.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #486
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAI WAIT WAIT WAIT

PATH

DODGERCHICK

SPLEEN WANTS US TO GET A 4 WAY TIE SO AT 9:59 HE CAN CHANGE HIS VOTE TO ONE OF US AND END THE GAME.

lol, I should post my thoughts instead of keeping them in my head cuz that's what went through my mind too.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #487
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
DC, what do you think of Spleens idea of a non lynch tonight to give us a 50/50 shot tomorrow?

I considered a tie but most of us will have to be here to avoid any last minute shenanigans.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #488
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
lol, I should post my thoughts instead of keeping them in my head cuz that's what went through my mind too.

great minds think alike
Old 01-30-2007, 03:07 PM   #489
spleen1015
Coordinator

At this point, with the situation being what it is with Lathum, path and I, there is no way I can win this game.

Unless something earth shattering happens, my vote is staying on Lathum.

At this point, my gut says he is the wolf, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if path is. With Lathum coming after me like I am him, I can't help but think he is the wolf.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:13 PM   #490
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

one more observation. If I was the last bad guy I wouldn't caree who won ao lost, I would voted for Path or Spleen as soon as I could have making it 2-1 and forcing DC into either creating a tie or voting with me. I didn't do that, I waited to see if Spleen would tip his hand. Had I voted for Path Spleen would be keeping his mouth shut since he doesn't care if it is me or Path that dies, either way he wins.

Plus I can't trust anyone who

1. Asks me to reveal the seer

2. Comes up with a plan where it would be very easy for the last wolf to screw us at the deadline.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #491
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Nah, I'm kidding. I don't understand why not kill me though... I'll be curious to hear that after the game.

I don't feel like spleen is the last wolf, his reaction is typical when he's been a villager. Although I don't remember him ever being a wolf.

Lathum seems to have a lot of evidence against him and I'm not sure if he has been set up or what. He has been very helpful... maybe too helpful?

Path has been utr for the majority of the game. He was the third person to place votes on LSG and WVU which is a good place to hide and the fifth vote against me when the bandwagon was in full force. The only thing that keeps me from voting against him has been his second vote on Jeebs. Although he could have done that to gain trust... not sure.

DC, if it wasn't for the fact that the timeline doesn't really work out for conversion, I'd be voting you just because you are still around. I'm with you in wanting to hear the reasoning for keeping you alive especially last night, though up till then it made sense since you couldn't really use your power anymore and therefore weren't really a danger.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:24 PM   #492
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
dola- thatquestion is for Path also

You answered my feelings about that with your next post. Too much chance for shenanigans. I love that word.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #493
path12
Coordinator

Dola, I noticed that DC used the same word two posts later. Funny.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #494
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lol.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #495
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
At this point, with the situation being what it is with Lathum, path and I, there is no way I can win this game.

Could you explain this comment? If we get the wolf, we win. If you're the wolf and get voted off, then yes, there is no way you can win.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #496
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Could you explain this comment? If we get the wolf, we win. If you're the wolf and get voted off, then yes, there is no way you can win.

The wolf is going to win because myself and the other villager don't trust each other. So, the possibility of getting the wolf is small, I think. If my side wins, it will be because we got lucky.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #497
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

DOH! Oopsie, Freudian slip?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #498
spleen1015
Coordinator

I am begging you guys to vote for me because I said "I" instead of "we" in that sentence. Lose the game for us. That's cool.

It is funny. I get votes because of little things like this because they are supposed wolf screw ups and I never turn up a wolf.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #499
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I am begging you guys to vote for me because I said "I" instead of "we" in that sentence. Lose the game for us. That's cool.

It is funny. I get votes because of little things like this because they are supposed wolf screw ups and I never turn up a wolf.

Yeah Hob... errr... Nob or whomever you are

Actually, baddies use small mistakes like that to get villagers lynched.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #500
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah Hob... errr... Nob or whomever you are

Actually, baddies use small mistakes like that to get villagers lynched.

I should say baddies focus on small errors like that to get villagers lynched.