Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #151
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Vote count as of Post #149

ntndeacon (6)-- Darth Vilus (106), J23 (111), dubb93 (125), JAG (130), Telle (133), Schmidty (148)
KWhit (5)-- hoopsguy (91), lerriuqs (117), DaddyTorgo (129), Lathum (132), Render (139)
Darth Vilus (1)-- PurdueBrad (87)
J23 (1)-- Danny (109)

Yet to vote: The Jackal, KWhit, ntndeacon

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #152
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Vote count as of Post #151

ntndeacon (7)-- Darth Vilus (106), J23 (111), dubb93 (125), JAG (130), Telle (133), Schmidty (148), KWhit (150)
KWhit (5)-- hoopsguy (91), lerriuqs (117), DaddyTorgo (129), Lathum (132), Render (139)
Darth Vilus (1)-- PurdueBrad (87)
J23 (1)-- Danny (109)

Yet to vote: The Jackal, ntndeacon

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #153
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Time check

Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #154
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

And that's deadline.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #155
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Post #152 appears to be the final tally.

Writing up the results...

Old 11-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #156
Danny
Head Coach

Was hoping to be on for deadline, but oh well. I think we will be villager/villager today.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #157
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The transporter accident has left everyone on board the ISS Enterprise wary and suspicious. No one seems prepared to say much of anything, for fear their words will bring the brig mob to them. And once in the brig, no one gets out.

Before long, two candidates have emerged--KWhit and ntndeacon. The crew appears to be uncertain, but happy they themselves aren't on the block. KWhit protests that he is evil through and through. Not a word comes from ntndeacon.

Indeed, it seems in his attempt to not say anything suspicious, ntndeacon's very disappearance act has brought a cadre of redshirts to him, clamoring to put him away for his good.

ntndeacon is the choice. Without saying a word, he silently accepts his fate and is taken to the brig. His redshirt matches the ones on his captors as he is led away.

NTNDEACON WAS THE EVIL ENSIGN SMITH!!!

Well, one of them anyway. A villager bites the dust.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-10-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #158
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Was hoping to be on for deadline, but oh well. I think we will be villager/villager today.

Given the lack of movement, you're probably right.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #159
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Night results coming.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #160
RendeR
Coordinator

And yet again a Redshirt is the first to die.....
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #161
Danny
Head Coach

Cant really argue the choice since Ntn wasn't here, but I think some early voters on him is a good place to start looking for wolves. There was the lack to check in excuse used to vote him pretty early on.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #162
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok laundry time....blah.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #163
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

When the first shift returns to active duty first thing in the morning, the cafeteria staff signals that one of its workers has not shown up for duty.

Another group of redshirts is called out to investigate the yeoman's quarters. Using his access pass, the lead of the security team enters the missing crewmember's quarters--and makes a gruesome discovery.

This yeoman has been murdered, brutally beaten to death. A following search of the quarters found little of suspicion, except for what appears to be a face shot portrait of the Evil Capt. Kirk and a torn up photo of someone who is difficult to make out, but might be Lt. Marlena Moreau.

RENDER HAS BEEN KILLED!!!

She
was the Yeoman Janice Rand!

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-10-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #164
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The next daily deadline is 9 p.m. EST / 6 p.m. PDT.

The first ever trivia deadline will be at 4:30 p.m. EST / 1:30 p.m. PDT. At that time, a trivia question about Star Trek will be asked. The first player to PM me the correct answer will receive a prize.

The trivia contest is optional, and no one is required to participate or be present (unless you want to win the prize, of course).

The Day Two prize, is an Agonizer, a horrible torture tool of the evil universe. With a tool like this, the holder might be able to change some people's minds against their will.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #165
Schmidty
Coordinator

Sorry deacon. Wish you had been around to defend yourself.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #166
Schmidty
Coordinator

So who was Rand?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #167
Schmidty
Coordinator

Oh, it was Render. Had to check the front page.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #168
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
So who was Rand?

Good point. I edited in the critical info there.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #169
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Oh, it was Render. Had to check the front page.

Naw, you didn't, my bad, I forgot to include that, lol. I edited it above.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #170
RendeR
Coordinator

W T F???????

I come back into the fold and I get night killed on niught 2 and night 1 consecutively? If y'all don't want me to play just say so =)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #171
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
W T F???????

I come back into the fold and I get night killed on niught 2 and night 1 consecutively? If y'all don't want me to play just say so =)

When I went through a stretch like that, I decided to take a positive look at it and be honored that the wolves are that afraid of me.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #172
The Jackal
Coordinator

wow guys i'm so sorry i didn't vote, i thought i was going to be around but had to leave the house unexpectedly and didnt get back till now, my bad
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #173
The Jackal
Coordinator

my vote was gonna be on NTN, as i had indicated, and it would've been no good anyways
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #174
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Cant really argue the choice since Ntn wasn't here, but I think some early voters on him is a good place to start looking for wolves. There was the lack to check in excuse used to vote him pretty early on.

Why would an early vote be any more telling than a late vote?
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #175
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
When I went through a stretch like that, I decided to take a positive look at it and be honored that the wolves are that afraid of me.

Seriously, I didn't even get to RAND(t) at anyone!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #176
hoopsguy
General Manager

This is a clear indication that I'm a villager. I like to toy with RendeR when I'm a wolf
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #177
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
This is a clear indication that I'm a villager. I like to toy with RendeR when I'm a wolf

I think the opposite.

The fact that you are still alive leds me to think you are a wolf
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #178
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

BTW- Melting pot was awesome, we ate a ton, plus a few johnny Black and waters...

Great night.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #179
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

aww that sucks, but alt least we didn't lose any major roles so that's pretty good. Coulda been a worse day. I'm working again tomorrow (sound like a broken record) so I'll have to vote early again. I'm sorry but work sucks. I'll be here thursday though, no worries on that front.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #180
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I think the opposite.

The fact that you are still alive leds me to think you are a wolf

Harsh to have to start fending that off on Day 2. Yeesh.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #181
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Why would an early vote be any more telling than a late vote?

Because wolves like to set the candidates, especially on day 1 which is kind of random. Plus it helps them blend in. This is almost always the case, especially when a wolf is not involved.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #182
Danny
Head Coach

Vote J23

This goes along with the area I would look in for wolves and something with a couple of his posts just hasn't sat right with my gut.

I will be home all day tomorrow writing a psych report, so this is subject to change.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:20 AM   #183
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

why didn't Alan T sign up again? he's a good wolf catcher :-)

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #184
Danny
Head Coach

I think AlanT only signs up when I am a wolf so he can catch me.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #185
Danny
Head Coach

I don't think it's a coincidence that my best games as a wolf he was not a participant in
Old 11-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #186
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

lol, yeah i can't wait to see one of those man! Jk

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 AM   #187
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
lol, yeah i can't wait to see one of those man! Jk

Fair enough, my last two wolfy appearances have not gone too well, mostly thanks to Alan actually.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:36 AM   #188
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yeah, that one time he killed u what, day 2? Maybe quicker. Last one wasn't that bad though

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #189
Danny
Head Coach

Yeah Day1 actually. Last game I was actually the last wolf to die and most of the suspicion I had was on purpose, unfortunately that scan never came from you or Lerriuqs.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #190
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yup. not too bad. I was considering scanning u a few times but I wanted to find the UTR wolf. Those suckers are hard to get

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:46 AM   #191
Danny
Head Coach

Off topic. but look at this pic of the War of the Ring collector's edition

http://boardgame.geekdo.com/image/587390?size=original

Its like $400
Old 11-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #192
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

it wants me to log in

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:50 AM   #193
Danny
Head Coach

Thats weird, maybe you have to have an account to log in. You should make one anyway then
Old 11-11-2009, 01:51 AM   #194
Danny
Head Coach

You can see the small version

http://boardgame.geekdo.com/image/587390

I guess you need to be logged in to see the full resolution image.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:55 AM   #195
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

alright i signed up. Dang man, that thing looks pretty sweet! All the color and deluxe case, pret-ty cool bro.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:57 AM   #196
Danny
Head Coach

Yeah, too bad it's $400. I'll really need to paint the different armies different colors some day.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:58 AM   #197
Danny
Head Coach

And Chief begins to wonder what is happening to his thread
Old 11-11-2009, 01:58 AM   #198
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

one day when we're not real busy we can do it. Just have to save up for the paint. and for that game

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #199
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yeah we're gonna get some raised eyebrows tomorrow. Sorry chief!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #200
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
one day when we're not real busy we can do it. Just have to save up for the paint. and for that game

Paints run pretty expensive I think depending on how many colors you get. For War of the Ring, it won't be too bad since you really just need to paint each army a solid color. I doubt i'll ever get the collectors edition as it will be long gone by the time I could afford that (or convince my wife to let me buy it