Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

A weekly gathering of FOOLery

There was some talk a few weeks ago about the idea of maybe doing a weekly owners meeting, maybe before the start of the FOOL Classic on a Sunday night or a Monday. Just to get together, chat about the league and stuff like that.

Is there any interest in this? And if so, what day/time would be best for a "standing" meeting. I mean, if one couldn't make it, they can't. No big deal. I mean, we all have lives.

But...I just think it might be a nice way to increase the cohesion factor and such. I think we're doing great. Even with the bumps involved in OOTP and the fact that I've never commished before, we're entering our six season and we still have owners for almost all of our teams and participation is usually around 90% for exports.

Lemme know what you all think.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I'm down with it. Sunday night is the easiest for me I guess, though Monday and Tuesday don't differ too much for me.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I would be unlikely to have time to make something like this.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
muns
Pro Starter

Im down with something like this, until basketball season, then its gonna get tough for me to do a whole lot.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I would be intrested in this, but depending on the time and day will depend on if I can partake. I would like to see it maybe Sunday Mornings or a time when we sim through the season if possible.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sundays our best for me. I am usually working most other days.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #7
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

We can just keep things as they are for now, because it already takes up enough of my time and I'm not sure what my schedule will look like going forward, but...I just wanted to see where folks were in general.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote