Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
hyde4us11
Coordinator

FOOL Notice

After the 2181 season is complete we will add 2 teams to the league. This will make it even teams in each league and end the schedule issues. Both teams are already been filled.

Kevin (Montreal_GM) will be taking FOOL back to Japan. The Tokyo Catfish will be the name.

Eric (ekcut) will be taking the other squad to Canada and will be known as the Leduc Bullets.

They will begin play in 2082. Does anyone have a problem with protecting just 25 players? This is what was used other times we've done it. Also added to OOTP13 is we can limit the amount of players added from each team. No one will lose more then 8 players.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 09-12-2012 at 07:40 AM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

No problem here. Glad to compete against Eric again, and good to have Kevin back in. (I don't think I have ever competed directly against him myself though, but he's always been a very challenging owner to compete against).

Who is going in which League?

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Who is going in which League?

I forgot to discuss that with them. I've never done this kind of thing before so I'm learning to catch everything. I'll go over it with them in the coming days and get word to you guys when its figured out.

The last commissioner set the standard really high for me to follow in his footsteps. I haven't got this stuff down like he did. You may be aware of how good he was but I'm not sure.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Tokyo is excited to revive baseball in a city of rabid fans.

There was a big push from the Japanese baseball community to regain rights to the Cyclones brand. Legal action was considered against Cleveland for keeping Cyclones as their nickname, but after lengthy discussions it was decided to make a fresh start.

City officials were on hand to unveil the new uniform for the Tokyo Catfish.

Games will be contested at Juteau Field at Aitken Stadium, a baseball only facility with dimensions that should provide an equal playing field for hitters and pitchers.

Juteau was Rookie of the Year in 2031 while leading the city of Tokyo to it's first ever title after the franchise moved from Montreal in 2028.

Aitken, a name synonymous with greatness, led Tokyo to 12 playoff appearances and 3 Championships from 2038 to 2054. The Australian is 2nd All-Time with 357 wins and 2nd in K's with 5067.

Furthermore, the Catfish management will be implementing its own roster limitations. The team will strive to run out at least 4 Japanese players on the active roster each season.

Last edited by Montreal_GM : 09-12-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Montreal_GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh crap, there goes the neighborhood!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote