Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #2351
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
As if this wasn't enough excitement for one evening, you also find the lifeless body of Narcizo, who appeared to die of natural causes, or at least you are unable to determine what could have caused the death. He was Naricizo of the North, a valiant warrior from a frigid land.

Where do you see dripping with poison?

Heimdell dead, from battle with Loki (dripping poison).
Loki dead, from battle with Heimdell.
Narcizo dead, "appeared to die of natural causes".

I must have forgotten all the Norse legends about magical swords that kill giants by making them appear to die of natural causes. Perhaps you can direct me to them.

You know you've got a lousy argument today. I'm not sure what kind of write-up you were hoping to get, but this is night and day different from what we saw with EagleFan/Balder and mckerney/Heimdell. Anyone who is around that isn't voting for you is willfully ignoring the facts that are in front of all of us.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #2352
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Did mckerney say that he could be killed by only Loki?

Trying to piece this together. I wonder if he knew that he would kill Loki if he was attacked by Loki. If that is the case I bet that he was lying about being immune to the other wolves' attacks in an attempt to lure Loki out.

I'll have to look back at that. If that is the case than mau could be telling the truth.

None of the other kills mention natural causes so this may be a sign that it was something other than a wolf attack on Narc.

Heimdell said he could only be killed by Loki attack and was immune to Loki's abilities. I'll go find the post to quote it.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #2353
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Heimdell dead, from battle with Loki (dripping poison).
Loki dead, from battle with Heimdell.
Narcizo dead, "appeared to die of natural causes".

I must have forgotten all the Norse legends about magical swords that kill giants by making them appear to die of natural causes. Perhaps you can direct me to them.

You know you've got a lousy argument today. I'm not sure what kind of write-up you were hoping to get, but this is night and day different from what we saw with EagleFan/Balder and mckerney/Heimdell. Anyone who is around that isn't voting for you is willfully ignoring the facts that are in front of all of us.

Yes, that you're a wolf who has avoided lynch and is now connected in some way with Zinto possibly.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #2354
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I figure that since we don't have much to go on right now I may as well reveal as Heimdall and hope that the small amount of information I have can somehow help us.

First, I mentioned that I thought Chubby was probably killed by Loki because he may have stronger attacks, the reason I think that is because Loki is the only wolf who can kill me. I'm immune to the abilities of Loki and attacks of wolves other than Loki, but not attacks from Loki. The abilities part makes me think that Loki may indeed have a conversion ability, but if you ask me it's not worth pursuing at this point unless we really do want to do the no lynch vote as mau suggested. I think we're better off going for a different target though. I'm somewhat more confident revealing with the belief that Loki used an action last night so if he's not able to be the one to attack or use an ability two nights in a row then I should be safe to perform another scan tonight.

I can also tell you that Telle is not Loki, so if the thought was that Loki created the fake hammer than Telle isn't the one who created the fake. It doesn't clear her since she could have passed it off to Loki, or we could be wrong that Loki needed to create the fake, but it's probably something worth considering. Other still alive that I know are not Loki are Barkeep and MrBug.

Quoted as a reference for EF and anyone else who needs to review Heimdell's abilities.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #2355
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
By flipping his votes, I mean I think he really may have voted for EagleFan and ntndeacon. That begs the question though, was Zinto trying to protect Hoops or set him up?

To further discuss this, I seriously doubt Zinto expected to killed tonight.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #2356
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Heimdell said he could only be killed by Loki attack and was immune to Loki's abilities. I'll go find the post to quote it.

There you go, there is your wolf attack last night. Loki attacked mckerney.

If mckerney did lie in order to lure out Loki I say bravo.

You seem extremely wolfish at this point, like a wolf in desparation.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #2357
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Yes, that you're a wolf who has avoided lynch and is now connected in some way with Zinto possibly.

Cool, vote for me.

With you out in the open we'll have four wolves dead by the end of Day 8 latest. And I'll be embarrassed if it isn't by the end of Day 7, frankly. That is awfully good for a game with no seer.

mckerney really broke this game open for us today, but we were going to learn about mauboy already tonight after that write-up.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #2358
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
There you go, there is your wolf attack last night. Loki attacked mckerney.

If mckerney did lie in order to lure out Loki I say bravo.

You seem extremely wolfish at this point, like a wolf in desparation.

Look, do what you need to do with your vote. If you really think that mauboy is Freyr, I can't help you.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #2359
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Quoted as a reference for EF and anyone else who needs to review Heimdell's abilities.

Thank you, I think that makes my point. He did a great job of luring him out.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #2360
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Cool, vote for me.

With you out in the open we'll have four wolves dead by the end of Day 8 latest. And I'll be embarrassed if it isn't by the end of Day 7, frankly. That is awfully good for a game with no seer.

mckerney really broke this game open for us today, but we were going to learn about mauboy already tonight after that write-up.

Your honor, I object! Hearsay!

You're assuming I am a wolf, which I am not.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #2361
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Thinking out loud here.

With as much back and fourth in this thread between Hoops and Mauboy, I'd be careful about trusting either one to much if the other comes up wolf.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #2362
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Zinto tried to save hoops, only way it would be a setup is if he believed that he was going to be killed tonight.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #2363
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll just go ahead and nightfall it - there is nothing that is going to move me off of mauboy over the next 23 hours.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #2364
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I still think we need to look at Telle and Lathum possibly.

I am done for the night though. Exhausted.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #2365
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Thank you, I think that makes my point. He did a great job of luring him out.

Yeah, Mckerney has to be the MVP of the game so far.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #2366
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thinking out loud here.

With as much back and fourth in this thread between Hoops and Mauboy, I'd be careful about trusting either one to much if the other comes up wolf.

I lean more towards trusting mau than hoops as I can see the exact scenario play out as I described.

hoops is acting much more like a desperate wolf at this point. Especially since their plan fell apart when mckerney came up huge for us. Sorry I doubted you mckerney.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #2367
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Zinto tried to save hoops, only way it would be a setup is if he believed that he was going to be killed tonight.

Yeah which I'm doubting. However, it could be a setup IF he wanted him to be the lead candidate for the following day. That's a very real possibility. We have a lot more info to process now over the next 20+ hours with Zarc, ntn, and Mckerney as confirmed villagers and Zinto a confirmed baddie and the likely cause of vote manipulation.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #2368
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I still think we need to look at Telle and Lathum possibly.

I am done for the night though. Exhausted.

Crazy to think about this on Day 7 with what we have in front of us. I'm 100% fine with a showdown between you and me in this spot. And if people think I'm somehow putting on a show with you, they can come around to me the following day. Or lynch you the following day, but honestly that would be a pretty spectacular fail to accept that mauboy had anything to do with Narcizo's death.

Now if he wants to change his story and suggest that he killed mckerney, who at least fell to a blade instead of natural causes ... nope, can't do that either as he is already posted multiple times that he hit Narcizo.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #2369
MrBug708
Head Coach

I trust you got something Racer?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #2370
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I lean more towards trusting mau than hoops as I can see the exact scenario play out as I described.

hoops is acting much more like a desperate wolf at this point. Especially since their plan fell apart when mckerney came up huge for us. Sorry I doubted you mckerney.

In Shawshank Redemption, this is where Andy calls the warden "obtuse".
Old 08-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #2371
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If there were 5 starting wolves we're looking at 7-2 at this point. After getting hoops tomorrow we need to find the last remaining one. Would that wolf care to step forward?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #2372
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I also think Telle could possibly be someone to look at again (probably not someone to vote for tomorrow though). She spends a lot of time in the thread before making her vote (much more so then others). She could be a villager making well thought out votes or a wolf discussing with the other wolves on who to put a vote on.

I think I've played with a couple of games with her before but I don't remember much about her. Does she take time to make votes whether she's a villager or a wolf?

Also, did Zinto ever touch the hammer? That might provide us with a little insight on wolves and items.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #2373
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
If there were 5 starting wolves we're looking at 7-2 at this point. After getting hoops tomorrow we need to find the last remaining one. Would that wolf care to step forward?

If you weren't converted, and the last remaining wolf after mauboy, I can't remotely explain the stance you are taking here.

However, since there still seem to be questions about Freyr's sword that killed Narcizo "of natural causes" let me go source material:

Freyr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that references the actual poem detailing the sword:

"My steed I lend thee
to lift thee o'er the weird
ring of flickering flame,
the sword also
which swings itself,
if wise be he who wields it."

The sword swings itself, which I'm guessing would leave a mark. Or two, or three. But usually death by magical sword, or any sword, for that matter, is not confused with natural causes.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #2374
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I trust you got something Racer?

Yeah I got it.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #2375
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, in case people are forgetting why there wouldn't be a counter to mauboy's claim ... from the rules page:

"Roles that may be in the game (1 or more are in the game, all roles listed below are on the side of Good, the forces of Evil will know 1-2 of these roles that are not in the game, and there is one role present in the game which is not listed):"
Old 08-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #2376
Racer
College Benchwarmer

For now,

Vote Hoopsguy

Hoops just seems desperate right now. He voted night fall very quickly. With so much more information out there to process, I think that's very rash decision since I don't think you can reverse it if I read the rules correctly. I don't think that's something a great villager would likely do, even one that would be facing a lot of heat the next day.

More of a place holder vote then anything though.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #2377
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Also, in case people are forgetting why there wouldn't be a counter to mauboy's claim ... from the rules page:

"Roles that may be in the game (1 or more are in the game, all roles listed below are on the side of Good, the forces of Evil will know 1-2 of these roles that are not in the game, and there is one role present in the game which is not listed):"

Yeah, I haven't forgotten. You just seem really desperate right now. Also, it should be added just because someone's item is in the game doesn't mean that player is in the game.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #2378
hoopsguy
General Manager

Racer, I don't have to process information around me or why I escaped the lynch when I had the most votes. So that makes this easier for me, I'll accept that.

I'm not going to be around a ton tomorrow. I haven't heard anyone dispute anything I've posted about mauboy claiming that his dancing sword killed someone of natural causes. Contrast that to the write-ups on Thor being injured, Thor dying, and Heimdell/Loki showdown and propose how mauboy can be telling the truth.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:39 PM   #2379
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Yeah, I haven't forgotten. You just seem really desperate right now. Also, it should be added just because someone's item is in the game doesn't mean that player is in the game.

Not suggesting you had, but we've got a few villagers in the game who might have overlooked this in a rush to give the wolves enough votes to hang me.

I'm not desperate - I don't need to be. I'm just sure enough that there isn't a reason to change my vote. We've got Loki out of the game, so there wouldn't be a reason to say "oh shoot, we might want to trade one wolf for a better wolf!"

If I get taken out, the villagers still have a clear path to the next wolf. And with four wolves voting information, they should be able to make reasonable decisions even if Narc isn't around to post his vote/unvote charts (they are pretty easy with fewer players around, in case someone wants to take up that mantle).
Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #2380
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, I was sticking around to answer questions but I've got three votes and no one seems particularly interested in asking me questions directly - just suggesting that I'm desperate, I guess.

I think I've made it pretty clear why I think mauboy is a wolf. It has nothing to do with role information, items I have, private messages, or anything of the sort. It is all based on his conduct in the thread assuming a role that he has failed to validate in the night kill tonight. It is all information that is just as available to everyone else to process. I'm actually stunned that we've had as many people pass through here tonight and that I'm the only person with a vote on mauboy.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #2381
MrBug708
Head Coach

To be fair, I feel less certain of Telle than you HG, but it seems there isn't much evidence to go to her over you.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:10 PM   #2382
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
To be fair, I feel less certain of Telle than you HG, but it seems there isn't much evidence to go to her over you.

Then turn it into a mauboy/hoopsguy referendum - take everyone else out of the mix for today, as it is minimizing your chances of catching a wolf.

If you still think I'm the more likely wolf than him, vote me and get the day over with. Then you'll see I'm a vanilla villager, and you'll go bag mauboy tomorrow and still be in control of the game.

I would prefer we get mauboy first, but I'm not going to be too picky about it. There is a seat in Valhalla waiting for me, and if I've done such a poor job of accumulating trust in this game that people would leave votes on me over mauboy given the writeup tonight and his claims earlier in the day ... well, then I deserve to be lynched.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:10 PM   #2383
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
DAY ONE

#67 22:03 Lathum votes Heinz (1)
#72 22:47 EagleFan votes Autumn (0)
#75 23:27 Barkeep votes EagleFan (1)
#80 00:30 Ntndeacon votes Danny (1)
#90 02:30 Narcizo votes Lathum (1)
#94 04:06 mckerney votes ntndeacon (1)
#97 07:03 Hoops votes EagleFan (2)

#106 09:36 Autumn votes Chubby (1)
#117 10:11 Bhlloy votes Chubby (2)
#126 10:52 Lathum unvotes Heinz (0)
#126 10:52 Lathum votes Danny (2)
#134 11:25 MrBug votes Zinto (1)
#147 11:47 Racer voes Thomkal (1)
#150 12:47 Heinz votes Racer (1)
#165 13:32 EagleFan unvotes Autumn (-1)
#165 13:32 EageFan votes Chubby (3)
#171 13:55 Zinto votes Lathum (2)

#174 14:20 Autumn unvotes Chubby (2)
#174 14:20 Autumn votes EagleFan (3)
#178 15:03 Telle votes Autumn (0)
#195 16:02 Chubby votes Lathum (3)
#204 16:53 Lathum unvotes Danny (1)
#204 16:53 Lathum votes Chubby (3)
#205 16:53 Telle unvotes Autumn (-1)
#205 16:53 Telle votes Danny (2)

#217 17:11 Heinz unvotes Racer (0)
#217 17:11 Heinz votes Danny (3)
#222 17:38 Racer unvotes Thomkal (0)
#222 17:38 Racer votes EagleFan (4)
#224 17:40 Thomkal votes Lathum (4)
#236 18:18 Darth Vilus votes Chubby (4)
#238 18:21 Dubb93 votes Danny (4)
#270 19:42 mau votes Danny (5)
#271 19:45 mau unvotes Danny (4)
#273 19:45 mau votes Chubby (5)
#276 19:46 J23 votes EagleFan (5)

#294 21:02 EagleFan unvotes Chubby (4)
#297 21:07 EagleFan votes Autumn (0)
#300 21:13 Lathum unvotes Chubby (3)
#300 21:13 Lathum votes EagleFan (6)
#307 21:25 Racer unvotes EagleFan (5)
#307 21:25 Racer votes Danny (5)

#308 21:33 EagleFan unvotes Autumn (-1)
#308 21:33 EagleFan votes Danny (6)
#309 21:34 Lathum unvotes EagleFan (4)
#309 21:34 Lathum votes Chubby (4)
#310 21:34 Danny votes EagleFan (5)
#320 21:48 Zinto unvotes Lathum (3)
#320 21:48 Zinto votes Danny (7)

#324 21:51 Danny unvotes EagleFan (4)
#324 21:51 Danny votes Chubby (5)
#344 22:00 Chubby unvotes Lathum (2)
#344 22:00 Chubby votes EagleFan (5)
#346 22:00 Danny unvotes Chubby (4)
#346 22:00 Danny votes
EagleFan (6)

Danny 7: ntndeacon (80), Telle (205), jeheinz72 (217), dubb93 (238), Racer (307), EagleFan (308), Zinto (320)
EagleFan 6: Barkeep49 (75), hoopsguy (97), Autumn (174), J23 (276), Chubby (344), Danny (346)
Chubby 4: bhlloy (117), Darth Vilus (236), mauboy1 (273), Lathum (309)
Lathum 2: Narcizo (90), Thomkal (224)
ntndeacon 1: mckerney (94)
Zinto 1: MrBug708 (134)

Quote:
Day Two

#403 22:30 Chubby votes Lathum (1)
#429 22:51 Autumn votes Danny (1)
#470 05:58 Narcizo votes Mauboy (1)
#492 09:01 Danny votes Heinz (1)
#494 09:15 Zinto votes Danny (2)
#499 09:21 Barkeep votes Danny (3)
#501 09:32 Lathum votes Chubby (1)
#502 09:43 Bhlloy votes MrBug (1)
#508 09:59 Narcizo unvotes Mau (0)

#514 10:27 Danny Fake Reveals

#525 10:48 Autumn unvotes Danny (2)
#553 11:08 Autumn votes Darth Vilus (1)
#535 11:14 Heinz votes Racer (1)
#581 12:25 Bhlloy unvotes MrBug (0)
#583 12:31 EagleFan votes Lathum (2)
#607 13:17 Narcizo votes ntndeacon (1)
#609 13:27 Racer votes J23 (1)
#610 13:30 Zinto unvotes Danny (1)
#620 13:49 Zinto votes J23 (2)

#644 14:24 Darth Vilus votes Chubby (2)
#652 14:37 Barkeep unvotes Danny (0)
#652 14:37 Barkeep votes Chubby (3)
#656 14:40 ntndeacon votes Heinz (2)
#670 15:09 EagleFan unvotes Lathum (1)
#670 15:09 EagleFan votes Chubby (4)
#675 15:16 mckerney votes Chubby (5)
#681 15:37 Autumn unvotes DV (0)
#681 15:37 Autumn votes Heinz (3)
#685 15:58 Barkeep unvotes Chubby (4)
#690 16:21 Heinz unvotes Racer (0)
#690 16:21 Heinz votes Chubby (5)

#694 16:38 Chubby Semi-Reveals

#694 16:38 Chubby unvotes Lathum (0)
#694 16:38 Chubby votes Danny (1)
#696 16:40 Heinz unvotes Chubby (4)
#696 16:40 Heinz votes ntn (2)
#700 16:53 J23 votes Danny (2)
#704 16:57 Zinto unvotes J23 (1)
#705 16:59 Autumn unvotes Heinz (2)
#705 16:59 Autumn votes Danny (3)
#709 17:06 NTN unvotes Heinz (1)
#709 17:06 NTN votes Chubby (5)
#713 17:14 Zinto votes Danny (4)
#714 17:22 Mau votes Danny (5)

#722 17:31 Racer unvotes J23 (0)
#734 17:49 Racer votes Hoops (1)
#743 18:05 Hoops votes Danny (6)
#768 18:50 Racer unvotes Hoops (0)
#768 18:50 Racer votes Chubby (6)
#769 18:58 Barkeep votes Danny (7)
#774 19:04 Racer unvotes Chubby (5)
#777 19:15 Danny unvotes Heinz (0)
#777 19:15 Danny votes Chubby (6)

#782 19:21 Racer votes Lathum (1)
#786 19:26 NTN unvotes Chubby (5)
#787 19:27 NTN votes Heinz (1)
#809 21:00 Telle votes NTN (3)
#810 21:01 Racer unvotes Lathum (0)
#817 21:09 Bhlloy votes Chubby (6)
#818 21:09 Racer votes NTN (4)

#852 21:46 EagleFan unvotes Chubby (5)
#863 21:53 Lathum unvotes Chubby (4)
#863 21:53 Lathum votes Danny (8)
#865 21:55 Racer unvotes NTN (3)
#865 21:55 Racer votes Danny (9)
#867 21:55 EagleFan votes Danny (10)
#871 21:58 Thomkal votes Danny (11)
#874 21:58 MrBug votes Danny (12)

Danny 12 - Chubby (694), J23 (700), Autumn (706), Zinto (713), mauboy1 (714), hoopsguy (744), Barkeep49 (769), Lathum (863), Racer (865), EagleFan (867), Thomkal (871), MrBug708 (874)
Chubby 4 - Darth Vilus (644), mckerney (675), Danny (777), bhlloy (817)
ntndeacon 3 - Narcizo (607), jeheinz72 (694), Telle (809)
jeheinz72 1 - ntndeacon (787)

Quote:
Day Three

#934 05:18 Chubby votes Lathum (1)
#940 07:46 Narcizo votes Darth Vilus (1)
#942 07:57 Heinz votes ntndeacon (1)
#950 09:22 Autumn votes Darth Vilus (2)
#957 09:39 Autumn unvotes Darth Vilus (1)
#957 09:39 Autumn votes Barkeep (1)
#966 10:42 Racer votes Barkeep (2)
#974 10:56 Thomkal votes Lathum (2)

#988 11:14 ntndeacon votes Lathum (3)
#1012 13:50 MrBug votes Lathum (4)
#1024 14:18 Zinto votes ntndeacon (2)
#1030 15:08 Barkeep votes Darth Vilus (2)
#1035 15:58 EagleFan votes Lathum (5)
#1049 16:51 mckerney votes Darth Vilus (3)
#1065 17:36 J23 votes Darth Vilus (4)
#1076 17:52 Lathum votes Darth Vilus (5)

#1099 19:25 Darth Vilus votes Lathum (6)
#1108 20:04 Autumn unvotes Barkeep (1)
#1108 20:04 Autumn votes Darth Vilus (6)
#1110 20:08 Racer unvotes Barkeep (0)
#1110 20:08 Racer votes Darth Vilus (7)
#1111 20:10 Racer unvotes Darth Vilus (6)
#1111 20:10 Racer votes Barkeep (1)
#1114 20:11 Autumn unvotes Darth Vilus (5)
#1114 20:11 Autumn votes Barkeep (2)
#1117 20:12 Zinto unvotes ntn (1)
#1117 20:12 Zinto votes Barkeep (3)

#1119 20:25 Darth Vilus unvotes Lathum (5)
#1119 20:25 Darth Vilus votes Barkeep (4)
#1129 20:44 Lathum unvotes DV (4)
#1129 20:44 Lathum votes Barkeep (5)
#1136 20:50 ntn unvotes Lathum (4)
#1136 20:50 ntn votes DV (5)
#1140 20:53 Lathum unvotes Barkeep (4)
#1140 20:53 Lathum votes DV (6)

#1153 21:04 mau votes Barkeep (5)
#1188 21:30 Darth Vilus unvotes Barkeep (4)
#1188 21:30 Darth Vilus votes Lathum (5)
#1200 21:42 Hoops votes Darth Vilus (7)
#1202 21:43 Telle votes Lathum (6)
#1204 21:44 Racer unvotes Barkeep (3)
#1204 21:44 Racer votes Darth Vilus (8)
#1206 21:46 Autumn unvotes Barkeep (2)
#1206 21:46 Autumn votes Lathum (7)
#1223 21:52 Zinto unvotes Barkeep (1)
#1223 21:52 Zinto votes DV (9)
#1229 21:53 Chubby unvotes Lathum (6)
#1229 21:53 Chubby votes DV (10)

Darth Vilus 10 - Narcizo (940), Barkeep49 (1030), mckerney (1049), J23 (1065), ntndeacon (1136), Lathum (1140), hoopsguy (1200), Racer (1204), Zinto (1223), Chubby (1229)
Lathum 6 - Thomkal (974), MrBug708 (1012), EagleFan (1035), Darth Vilus (1188), Telle (1202), Autumn (1206)
Barkeep49 1 - mauboy1 (1153)
ntndeacon 1 - jeheinz72 (942)

Quote:
Day Four

#1348 09:37 Autumn votes Barkeep (1)
#1349 09:39 Narcizo votes Thomkal (1)
#1374 11:57 EagleFan votes Hoops (1)
#1385 12:47 Barkeep votes Hoops (2)
#1395 12:56 Hoops votes Autumn (1)
#1399 13:15 Barkeep unvotes Hoops (1)
#1399 13:15 Barkeep votes Autumn (2)
#1405 13:43 Lathum votes Autumn (3)
#1406 13:45 EagleFan unvotes Hoops (0)
#1406 13:45 EagleFan votes Barkeep (2)

#1413 14:05 Zinto votes Thomkal (2)
#1415 14:27 Heinz votes Thomkal (3)
#1441 16:09 Racer votes Thomkal (4)
#1461 17:53 ntn votes Autumn (4)
#1471 18:21 mauboy votes Autumn (5)
#1481 19:02 Chubby votes Telle (1)
#1482 19:02 mckerney votes Autumn (6)
#1496 19:26 MrBug votes Telle (2)

#1504 20:44 Thomkal votes Telle (3)
#1506 20:49 EagleFan unvotes Barkeep (1)
#1506 20:49 EagleFan votes Telle (4)
#1512 21:09 Barkeep unvotes Autumn (5)
#1512 21:09 Barkeep votes Telle (5)
#1514 21:10 Autumn unvotes Barkeep (0)
#1514 21:10 Autumn votes Telle (6)

#1517 21:16 Telle votes Autumn (6)
#1529 21:26 Autumn unvotes Telle (5)
#1530 21:26 Lathum unvotes Autumn (5)
#1530 21:26 Lathum votes Telle (6)
#1537 21:34 Autumn votes Thomkal (5)
#1541 21:35 Telle unvotes Autumn (4)
#1541 21:35 Telle votes Thomkal (6)

#1560 21:46 EagleFan unvotes Telle (5)
#1576 21:53 Lathum unvotes Telle (4)
#1576 21:53 Lathum votes Thomkal (7)
#1585 21:55 EagleFan votes Thomkal (8)
#1592 21:59 Mauboy unvotes Autumn (3)
#1592 21:59 Mauboy votes
Thomkal (9)

Thomkal 9 - Narcizo (1349), Zinto (1413), jeheinz72 (1415), Racer (1441), Autumn (1537), Telle (1541), Lathum (1576), EagleFan (1585), mauboy1 (1592)
Telle 4 - Chubby (1481), MrBug708 (1496), Thomkal (1504), Barkeep49 (1512)
Autumn 3 - hoopsguy (1395), ntndeacon (1463), mckerney (1482)

Quote:
Day Five

#1692 Sat EagleFan votes Narcizo (1)
#1706 Sun Lathum votes Telle (1)
#1717 Sun Chubby votes Telle (2)
#1718 Sun Autumn votes Zinto (1)
#1761 07:52 Barkeep votes Autumn (1)
#1768 08:10 mauboy votes Zinto (2)
#1769 08:27 Nacizo votes Telle (3)

#1783 10:03 EagleFan unvotes Narcizo (0)
#1783 10:03 EagleFan votes Zinto (3)
#1800 13:52 Racer votes Autumn (2)
#1809 14:09 Heinz votes Autumn (3)
#1815 14:25 EagleFan unvotes Zinto (2)
#1815 14:25 EagleFan votes Autumn (4)
#1821 15:11 MrBug votes Autumn (5)
#1827 15:32 Heinz unvotes Autumn (4)
#1827 15:32 Heinz votes Mauboy (1)

#1861 16:51 Racer unvotes Autumn (3)
#1861 16:51 Racer votes ntn (1)
#1865 17:09 Heinz unvotes Mau (0)
#1865 17:09 Heinz votes ntn (2)
#1868 17:25 Zinto votes ntn (3)
#1869 17:28 mckerney votes ntn (4)
#1895 21:17 Hoops votes Autumn (4)

#1909 21:33 Telle votes ntn (5)
#1914 21:36 mau unvotes Zinto (1)
#1914 21:36 mau votes Autumn (5)
#1928 21:47 Autumn unvotes Zinto (0)
#1928 21:47 Autumn votes ntn (6)
#1941 21:51 EagleFan unvotes Autumn (4)
#1941 21:51 EagleFan votes ntn (7)
#1943 21:52 Racer unvotes ntn (6)
#1943 21:52 Racer votes Autumn (5)
#1960 21:56 EagleFan unvotes NTN (5)
#1960 21:56 EagleFan votes Autumn (6)
#1972 22:00 Autumn unvotes NTN (4)
#1972 22:00 Autumn votes
Autumn (7)

7 - Autumn - Barkeep (1761), MrBug708 (1821), hoopsguy (1895), mauboy1 (1914), Racer (1943), EagleFan (1960), Autumn (1972)
4 - ntndeacon - jeheinz72 (1865), Zinto (1868), mckerney (1869), Telle (1909)
3 - Telle - Lathum (1706), Chubby (1717), Narcizo (1769)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Day 6 voting as of post 2278:

hoopsguy 4 - Racer (2174), Zinto (2189), MrBug708 (2193), Telle (2249)
ntndeacon 3 - jeheinz72 (2135), mauboy1 (2220), hoopsguy (2241)
Barkeep49 2 - EagleFan (2209), mckerney (2278)
mckerney 1 - Barkeep49 (2213)
Telle 1 - Narcizo (2113)

Stealing Narcizo's prior posts and updating them since he's dead.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:13 PM   #2384
hoopsguy
General Manager

Please list EagleFan in a slightly different color than the dead villagers.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:13 PM   #2385
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Doing those updates, Jeheinz is definitely someone I'm going to look more at tomorrow.

Hoops/Mauboy is probably the way to go tomorrow though.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #2386
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Please list EagleFan in a slightly different color than the dead villagers.

Can I switch it at this point? It's been five minutes since I posted it.

For JAG mainly. Would switch his color probably to green.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #2387
hoopsguy
General Manager

More stuff on Freyr's sword:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/freyasgrd.htm

"The sword was enchanted in that no substance could withstand its cutting edge and it could fight of its own accord."

Now if you were a moderator, and were getting a player-kill order, how would you go about writing that up? Would it be something like this?
Quote:
As if this wasn't enough excitement for one evening, you also find the lifeless body of Narcizo, who appeared to die of natural causes, or at least you are unable to determine what could have caused the death. He was Naricizo of the North, a valiant warrior from a frigid land.

If Freyr was the god of assassins, or something along those lines maybe I would buy into this. If the sword was known to steal souls, instead of dancing by itself, I would be onboard. But there is nothing at all in the character of Freyr that indicates that he is going to send his magical sword to put someone down for a restful sleep on the road to Valhalla.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #2388
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm just worried about Narcizo being frigid. Does his wife know?
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:54 AM   #2389
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Great game JAG - and I'm really happy and excited at the level of participation in the game. It didn't feel like there were just two or three people driving the whole thing, it was much more of a group thing than usual I felt.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:44 AM   #2390
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The Jackal has replaced ntndeacon.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #2391
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
The Jackal has replaced ntndeacon.

Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:31 AM   #2392
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, Mckerney has to be the MVP of the game so far.

I agree that it was a great move.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:37 AM   #2393
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm with hoops on this one. I don't think the sword story adds up. I do agree, however, with the consensus that the wolves attempted to kill mckerney and that mckerney had the ability to kill Loki if attacked.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:37 AM   #2394
Barkeep49
Coordinator

But, I hasten to add, I'm not convinced hoops is any good either. There was no way the wolves would know we'd be able to connect Zinto to both of the lynch switchings.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:13 AM   #2395
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm with hoops on this one. I don't think the sword story adds up. I do agree, however, with the consensus that the wolves attempted to kill mckerney and that mckerney had the ability to kill Loki if attacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
But, I hasten to add, I'm not convinced hoops is any good either. There was no way the wolves would know we'd be able to connect Zinto to both of the lynch switchings.

If you are with me on the sword thing, then it means you agree that mauboy is not Freyr. Because he is taking credit for attacking Narcizo. He isn't suggesting that he sat idly by last night.

If you believe that Freyr's Sword would kill a man of natural causes, then you should vote me because I'm clearly a wolf ... I manipulated the vote to live, and I'm leading a charge against a roled villager. Or at least that would have to be the thrust of the argument.

If you think that mauboy is lying about Freyr's Sword, you should vote him. That is my argument, and I think it is a compelling one. Lynch him, see he is a wolf, and then decide my fate the next day. As someone who vigorously led the attack on one wolf, cast strong votes for two other wolves (Danny, Darth Vilus), pushed for transparency on item discussions (pivotal in identifying mauboy), and took villager-like actions when in possession of the mistletoe and the hammer.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #2396
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I am with you on the sword thing and hence my vote is on mau.

As for the vote manipulation, that is a whole other argument, and one worth having so I certainly understand why people are voting for you rather than mau.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #2397
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Doing those updates, Jeheinz is definitely someone I'm going to look more at tomorrow.

Hoops/Mauboy is probably the way to go tomorrow though.

Honestly, can't blame ya.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:38 AM   #2398
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

This one is pretty clear cut to me.

Vote Mauboy
Old 08-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #2399
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Keep in mind that I didn't get a report back that said your sword killed Narcizo; my sword never even came back last night. After thinking in bed about it, it sounds like it was possible that the wolves killed Narcizo (why...?) and my sword couldn't find him and became lost. It makes me wonder if the sword is still out there actually. If so.. send it back my way.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #2400
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Keep in mind that I didn't get a report back that said your sword killed Narcizo; my sword never even came back last night. After thinking in bed about it, it sounds like it was possible that the wolves killed Narcizo (why...?) and my sword couldn't find him and became lost. It makes me wonder if the sword is still out there actually. If so.. send it back my way.

That seems highly unplausible. So the wolves would get two kill actions? (Since pretty clearly Loki attacked McK)

I mean don't get me wrong, the wolves did get two kill actions (Loki's and yours) but uh, it wasn't those two plus your sword just happened to not work.