Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #501
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
DT, consider very carefully who you are taking lessons from here. You know Fouts has it in for me. We have so often been on the same side, but he always comes after me. I think we have been in maybe one game where he was good and I was bad, and have been in several games together. And yet, every game, EVERY GAME, he finds a way to suspect me and put his vote on me. It's actually quite tiresome, and has made me consider dropping out of any WW games in which he agrees to play.

If you feel you must vote for me, then do so for your own reasons. Not because someone who has a gripe with me says you should.

I would say again I am good, but what it the point? I won't be around to battle the broken Fouts record.

This is a pretty pitiful post, BTW. I almost voted for you just based on this alone. I love how you can't resist taking pot shots at me in every one of your posts.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #502
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
This is a pretty pitiful post, BTW. I almost voted for you just based on this alone. I love how you can't resist taking pot shots at me in every one of your posts.

The irony.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #503
Lorena
Unregistered

Wow and to think it was THAT close on Day 1 between LSD and I. And when DT placed his vote for Chief Rum I looked at the time hoping he got it in on time and thought aww fuck, he missed it by 1 minute.

Last edited by Lorena : 12-20-2006 at 08:52 PM. Reason: grammar
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:52 PM   #504
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Why Path today? I mean, I thought we decided yesterday that he wasn't bad. Fouts, DT?

We weren't sure. It was between a person that hardly posts, or a person that hardly posts, or a person that hardly posts. You tell me.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:53 PM   #505
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And, BTW, you're in a constant state of "almost voted for" me, and you know it.

All I did was acknowledge you had a gripe against me, which if you think otherwise, honestly, you need to look in the mirror. I didn't insult you in any way in that post.

But you will see what you want to see, and who cares what the truth is, right?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:55 PM   #506
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh and before I forget, thanks for the great game, AlanT. I thought for a short one it was pretty solid, the theme was fun and simple, and the writesups were excellent. Thanks again.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:58 PM   #507
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

woohooo I finally won a game. I love small games, and alant this was awesome. If only there wasn't so much bickering going on.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:04 PM   #508
Fouts
College Starter

Thanks for hosting my last WW game, Alan.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year people. Good luck in the future.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:04 PM   #509
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

GODDAMM. i can't believe my 1 minute made that much difference. that sucks.

i was sitting here AGONIZING over that because i wanted to make sure we got a lynch that night, so i was waiting for dubb to change his vote and see the change and i guess i like waited just like...seconds too long.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #510
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
We weren't sure. It was between a person that hardly posts, or a person that hardly posts, or a person that hardly posts. You tell me.

Well you claimed just a little while ago you had CR pegged by day 2.

Fouts, since end game you have made at least 4 insults to other players. I really dont appreciate it, and would ask you to avoid comments in the future. Chief rum took a pot shot at you, but you were just as guilty in that department. Chief was in the wrong to say what he did, but he wasnt alone.

Good game everyone, see you all in cronin's after the new year
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #511
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Well you claimed just a little while ago you had CR pegged by day 2.

That's been my main issue, Blade. He "has me pegged" every game from Day 0. It's very tiring dealing with his constant onslaughts and suspicions (even when in this case they are warranted, since I was, indeed, evil).

I'm not going to lie and say I'm going to miss him if he follows through on his promise above, although I would certainly understand if those who do get along with him were pissed at me.

Personally, I would hope he would continue to play and just we can agree to try to avoid each other as much as possible. I am certainly willing to leave him alone.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:18 PM   #512
Blade6119
Coordinator

Its been my experience that a Pm conversation where both of you air your grivences and then agree to be cordial works very well...i wont tell you what to do, but no matter how bad my fights have been would much rather have them around then gone. It actually makes the game more fun to have rivals, and my side-convos in game with dubb, lathum, and others make it more fun. In time, i hope you two can settle this little fued, and use it as motivation to get better much like i have with my fueds.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:26 PM   #513
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Its been my experience that a Pm conversation where both of you air your grivences and then agree to be cordial works very well...i wont tell you what to do, but no matter how bad my fights have been would much rather have them around then gone. It actually makes the game more fun to have rivals, and my side-convos in game with dubb, lathum, and others make it more fun. In time, i hope you two can settle this little fued, and use it as motivation to get better much like i have with my fueds.

I would be open to that, Blade, but I think it will take time. We have had frank discussions about this before (although I think it was all in-thread, not in PM, can't recall), and it at best secured an uneasy peace for a while or until the next game. If he does enter another game with me, I promise here and now I am not going to do or say anything to provoke him nor will I allow myself to react to him. Ignoring each other is the only option right now, IMO, until we're both ready to be cordial with each other (I'm not right now, and I am pretty sure he isn't either).

Thanks for the advice.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:30 PM   #514
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

There isn't anyone that I dislike enough to wish they stopped playing. I fully understand that not everyone will always get along, but I would hope people would be able to understand this is a game that demands you to be accusatory and heated in conversations at times.

I've never had anyone that I felt so upset at after a game that I wouldn't want to play anymore or wouldnt want them around. I hope everyone takes a little time to cool off and come back for more fun in St.cronin's game. I am sure its going to be a great time for all.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #515
Lorena
Unregistered

I like fouts, he's a fellow Chargers fan

Fouts, you make me laugh and I hope you come back; I would hate for this to be your last game
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:40 AM   #516
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

That's bull. I had plenty of analysis, you just chose to ignore it.

But for the record, I do enjoy playing with you. Hope you're back when you're ready.

Last edited by path12 : 12-21-2006 at 01:43 AM.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:46 AM   #517
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I don't know if anyone cares but here is y logic for guarding Blade night one. I figured they would assume BK was being guarded, I had a feeling Blade was a baddie and if I guarded who was gonna do they kill they didn't do it. I figured in a small game I may have to reveal my role so I wanted to save protecting myself in case I had to reveal the next day.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote