Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #301
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
You blew up your room with your junior Chemistry set, didn't you desnudo?

Actually, I am horrible at the physical sciences, so take that comment with a grain of salt.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #302
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No.. but A) My blood pressure is twenty points lower right now.. B ) I think we're going to set a FOFC WW record for most posts before a player's elimination, and C ) I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance with Geico.
You have no idea how calm i am..bold is just to accentuate my points...i couldnt be more relaxed right now, no worries...i havent been worked up over a FOFC thing since realdeal
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #303
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No.. but A) My blood pressure is twenty points lower right now.. B ) I think we're going to set a FOFC WW record for most posts before a player's elimination, and C ) I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance with Geico.

And adding to it.. (dola or whatever)

Again, there's not much to learn on day 1.. it's like shooting fish in a barrell, only you're trying to randomly hit a fish that's gone bad and smells.. there's just too many fish in the barrell, it all smells like fish..

Did you understand that analogy? I'm not sure I do.. (confuzzled)
Old 01-29-2006, 07:11 PM   #304
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And adding to it.. (dola or whatever)

Again, there's not much to learn on day 1.. it's like shooting fish in a barrell, only you're trying to randomly hit a fish that's gone bad and smells.. there's just too many fish in the barrell, it all smells like fish..

Did you understand that analogy? I'm not sure I do.. (confuzzled)
I understand, you keep swinging the bat till you hit something...and somewhere in the dubb/fozzie vote duel we hit a nerve...so now that we have something we build on it, we discuss it to death...it is no longer a random vote after what has gone down today...dont pretend like it is. It is no longer a fish tank, but merely two fish in a cooler...and both of you are positioning, as am i and others...but its not random, dont make the misatake for a second
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:13 PM   #305
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

It's harmless, but I find it funny that there was a typo in the word "mistake" in your last post, Blade.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #306
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
It's harmless, but I find it funny that there was a typo in the word "mistake" in your last post, Blade.
lol, misatake...im just trying to make myself more samurai
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #307
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

truth be told, it's probably a double villager situation, but at least everyone reading this is having a good time.. well maybe not the three of us (Although I'm having a blast.)
Old 01-29-2006, 07:16 PM   #308
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

And Blade (no more calling you Binky, cuz I found myself typing it when I didn't want to) , this really began when I made a harmless comment that has been made tons of time before, in all good humor, and I apparently knocked over the baskets with the poisonous snakes from the reaction I got.

(Hmm..

Now there's an idea.

There are snakes on the WW Game! )
Old 01-29-2006, 07:17 PM   #309
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
truth be told, it's probably a double villager situation, but at least everyone reading this is having a good time.. well maybe not the three of us (Although I'm having a blast.)
Im having fun too, but maybe thats becuase im not in dubbs shoes of the current dead one(your not either, though your close)...but i just dont want people to think its a random vote now, as we have discussion for clues and two horses...if it is double villagers, one of you is going down...if its wolf villager, one of you is going down...if its wolf wolf, id bet one of you is going down...either way id say one of you is screwed, but it could still sway to me with all my banter
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #310
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And Blade (no more calling you Binky, cuz I found myself typing it when I didn't want to) , this really began when I made a harmless comment that has been made tons of time before, in all good humor, and I apparently knocked over the baskets with the poisonous snakes from the reaction I got
Quote:
Honestly? The first day... is the best time to get a seasoned person. if they are a ninja, then we deny them a chance to hatch plans (and more importantly, if/when they're found out, hide the affiliations of their comrades with doubletalk).. and if we get one or two seasond players early, then there's still others who can take their place.

There is no free pass for having done this kind of stuff before...
This was the post you made that started it all...i dont think its harmless, i think its a wolf post, and i cant remember one time it was said before this game...i found your post above to be totally false
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #311
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Im having fun too, but maybe thats becuase im not in dubbs shoes of the current dead one(your not either, though your close)...but i just dont want people to think its a random vote now, as we have discussion for clues and two horses...if it is double villagers, one of you is going down...if its wolf villager, one of you is going down...if its wolf wolf, id bet one of you is going down...either way id say one of you is screwed, but it could still sway to me with all my banter

Do you really think that it's an either/or situation? There are plenty of votes still left to be cast. Bandwagon aside, a lot of people might vote for whoever is still silent near the end of the day.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:22 PM   #312
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Do you really think that it's an either/or situation? There are plenty of votes still left to be cast. Bandwagon aside, a lot of people might vote for whoever is still silent near the end of the day.
Im going out on a limb that most of the free-thinkers have already voiced ideas...most of the players left i expect to follow the leader and pick a horse...a couple of them i could see taking a different route, but im betting everyone will pick a side since its the easiest thing to do(which we learned last game they like the easy road given to them)
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:23 PM   #313
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Blade, if I was a "newbie" to the game, I would find quite a few of your comments very offensive. I think you presume too much about people just because they haven't played a ton of WW games.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #314
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Blade, if I was a "newbie" to the game, I would find quite a few of your comments very offensive. I think you presume too much about people just because they haven't played a ton of WW games.
I presume entirely on past games..my first game i was quiet, as are 99% if all players...i know my comments are offensive at times, and i honestly dont mean to sound elitist...but im not going to lie and expect every game to buck the trend. Some players do, like coder last game...but most dont...even some vets like lathum and king are very quiet and tend to follow the pack...just stating my thoughts...in the words of fozzie: " If you don't like it, I apologize, but that's the way I roll."
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #315
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This was the post you made that started it all...i dont think its harmless, i think its a wolf post, and i cant remember one time it was said before this game...i found your post above to be totally false

But of course, as a ninja, you would say th..

wait a second.. I nearly got us in a recursive time loop form which there would be no escape.. (unless somehow the Enterprise DIDN'T get blown up)..

I was saying previously (your top quote) that a newbie doesn't have to go first because if a grizzled veteran was taken and was a ninja, then the grizzled veteran doesn't have a chance to hide their comrades in arms by voting for them or whatever.

The 2nd one was saying "It doesn't matter who you select first, the vast majority of people are harmless samurai, and the odds of picking a ninja with the odds against you and NO HISTORY to go on, is very bad."

Reaching there, but you seem to really want to tag posts as "ninja posts" already.. becareful of the quick decision grasshopper, a road that looks good from a distance may have dangerous potholes that you will fall into if you do not look down occasionally..

(And honestly, would it kill you to match your descriptions to the game? )
Old 01-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #316
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

And just because I haven't quite stirred enough shit up for one day..

Could Blade be wanting to frame this as a Dubb/Fozz fight.. because he KNOWS we're both villagers.. cuz he's a ninja?

oooooo aaaaaaaaahh let the triplethinking begin
Old 01-29-2006, 07:32 PM   #317
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But of course, as a ninja, you would say th..

wait a second.. I nearly got us in a recursive time loop form which there would be no escape.. (unless somehow the Enterprise DIDN'T get blown up)..

I was saying previously (your top quote) that a newbie doesn't have to go first because if a grizzled veteran was taken and was a ninja, then the grizzled veteran doesn't have a chance to hide their comrades in arms by voting for them or whatever.

The 2nd one was saying "It doesn't matter who you select first, the vast majority of people are harmless samurai, and the odds of picking a ninja with the odds against you and NO HISTORY to go on, is very bad."

Reaching there, but you seem to really want to tag posts as "ninja posts" already.. becareful of the quick decision grasshopper, a road that looks good from a distance may have dangerous potholes that you will fall into if you do not look down occasionally..

(And honestly, would it kill you to match your descriptions to the game? )
I will do my best to stay in character from now on. As for my want to tag everything, its my style. Its never to early to start NINJA Hunting....your attitude of push it off for later makes it even more likely in my mind your a wolf...we have evidence today to work with, whether we have 2 SAMURAI or what...but we have clues to work with and i see no reason to say screw it and just let a day go bye. This is day one of the game, and why would i wait till day 2 to start. If we go with a random vote today and a SAMURAI dies, where are we tommorrow? THE SAME PLACE WE ARE TODAY....do you now see why we must make actual decisions?
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #318
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And just because I haven't quite stirred enough shit up for one day..

Could Blade be wanting to frame this as a Dubb/Fozz fight.. because he KNOWS we're both villagers.. cuz he's a ninja?

oooooo aaaaaaaaahh let the triplethinking begin
Im my post about you and dubb fight, did i not mention it could sway to me?...honestly, i wonder if you even read my posts
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #319
hoopsguy
General Manager

Posted by Blade6119
Quote:
ive got my country music blaring

VOTE BLADE6119
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #320
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Posted by Blade6119

VOTE BLADE6119

Old 01-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #321
hoopsguy
General Manager

Moderator's Note - the above vote should not be taken as a sign of innocence or guilt for Blade6119, but instead as a condemnation of country music. That is all.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #322
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Hah. and Blade, it was because more like you through it in there in a way that said "Of course, monkeys could also fly out of my keister"

Sheesh, I can't win with ya, can I, Blade? I tlk about goofy stuff, you disapprove and say I should talk about the game.. I talk about the game, you still disapprove.. whadarya? My Fadda or somethin?
Old 01-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #323
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Hah. and Blade, it was because more like you through it in there in a way that said "Of course, monkeys could also fly out of my keister"

Sheesh, I can't win with ya, can I, Blade? I tlk about goofy stuff, you disapprove and say I should talk about the game.. I talk about the game, you still disapprove.. whadarya? My Fadda or somethin?
I rather enjoyed your thought, even if i disagreed...note, i agrued with you, didnt tell you to come back on topic...its the best post you have made in hours in my mind. You can win by convincing me you actually care about a SAMURAI win, as right now im not convinced that is who you are working for
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #324
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

This thread has just exploded in my absence.

I am inclined to vote Fozzie, if only because in my limited experience of playing WW on another board it is always in the wolves'/ninjas' interest to kill off the experienced villagers early. That way they find it easier to guide the inexpereinced players into their wishes, and if not at least create a rudderless ship scenario which of course benefits them. Whether Foz is a ninja or not, I don't know, but it certainly isn't a sensible suggestion methinks. Therefore, for now...

Vote Sir Fozzie

Still open to change at a later date if a more substantial candidate appears.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #325
Blade6119
Coordinator

tanglewood, was that the board game geeks forum?
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #326
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Moderator's Note - the above vote should not be taken as a sign of innocence or guilt for Blade6119, but instead as a condemnation of country music. That is all.

Vote hoopsguy

Objectively I admit that I don't care for Blade's approach, but I think his enjoyment of Country music is a redeeming quality.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #327
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

You're just glad that I gave dubb another target to be angry at after he was upset that you weren't giving him booze properly..
Old 01-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #328
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The above was to tanglewood.. damnit
Old 01-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #329
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You're just glad that I gave dubb another target to be angry at after he was upset that you weren't giving him booze properly..
im honestly lost on that post...can you word it differently for us idiots?
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #330
Blade6119
Coordinator

nm lol
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #331
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Dola

I am aware of the blatant hypocrisy in voting off an inexprienced player because I don't think voting off expereinced players is a good idea. But I don't have any other firm suspects at the moment (indeed, Foz isn't really a suspect per se) and Day 1 is a bit of a roulette anyway.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #332
Schmidty
Coordinator

Country music was great. I loved it.

Unfortunately, it died 20 years ago.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #333
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
nm lol

Figured it out huh, you're not as dumb as I look..

(wait a second, did I just insult myse.. DAMNIT!)

See, now everyone's having fun! I'm a winner! A winner is Me!
Old 01-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #334
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Atleast if I die, I think we can all see what Fozzie has done today, and will do tomorrow. He was the first to cast a second vote, at me nonetheless. Then he started to turn every post that I made completely around to cause confusion and twist them to what he wanted them to say.

It has been one non stop attack since we got our roles. What he has done today was no random, it was thought out before hand. I'm very confident he is a ninja and I'm done responding to him for the night. The evidence is out there for everyone to see. And I think it is funny that he has wanted a bandwagon on day one, one which will render the voting record of today all but useless. My guess is the rest of his buddies won't be voting for me, but spreading them between him and anyone else that pops up. Good Job indeed Fozzie, I just can't see this craziness not having a reason behind it.

I could have bought it if you weren't out for me ever since the word go.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #335
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Dola

I am aware of the blatant hypocrisy in voting off an inexprienced player because I don't think voting off expereinced players is a good idea. But I don't have any other firm suspects at the moment (indeed, Foz isn't really a suspect per se) and Day 1 is a bit of a roulette anyway.

Wait a second.. are you calling me an inexperienced player?

(to the audience) He don't know me vewwy well do he?
Old 01-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #336
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Figured it out huh, you're not as dumb as I look..

(wait a second, did I just insult myse.. DAMNIT!)

See, now everyone's having fun! I'm a winner! A winner is Me!
And currently your supposed winner is dead tomorrow...and as of now i dont see a reason to feel bad about that
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #337
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Country music was great. I loved it.

Unfortunately, it died 20 years ago.

I was assuming he wasn't listening to the N'Sync style music of today. If he was, then I may have to reconsider my vote.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #338
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
tanglewood, was that the board game geeks forum?

No it wasn't. I have played in a few games at footballguys.com in the FFA. It is pretty damn crazy in there though and didn't really enjoy it. If you think there are elitists on this board....
Old 01-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #339
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Atleast if I die, I think we can all see what Fozzie has done today, and will do tomorrow. He was the first to cast a second vote, at me nonetheless. Then he started to turn every post that I made completely around to cause confusion and twist them to what he wanted them to say.

It has been one non stop attack since we got our roles. What he has done today was no random, it was thought out before hand. I'm very confident he is a ninja and I'm done responding to him for the night. The evidence is out there for everyone to see. And I think it is funny that he has wanted a bandwagon on day one, one which will render the voting record of today all but useless. My guess is the rest of his buddies won't be voting for me, but spreading them between him and anyone else that pops up. Good Job indeed Fozzie, I just can't see this craziness not having a reason behind it.

I could have bought it if you weren't out for me ever since the word go.

Um Dubby..

I was the first to vote for a 2nd person.. for Saldana..

then you went off in a huff, and I switched my vote to you.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #340
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Wait a second.. are you calling me an inexperienced player?

(to the audience) He don't know me vewwy well do he?

Typo, meant experienced. Otherwise it wouldn't be hypocrisy would it.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #341
hoopsguy
General Manager

Desnudo, a vote for me is a wasted vote. For once, this throwaway line is absolutely true
Old 01-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #342
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Um Dubby..

I thought I said I was done responding to you.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #343
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Desnudo, a vote for me is a wasted vote. For once, this throwaway line is absolutely true

So you are telling me if you have the majority of the votes we can't get rid of you somehow?
Old 01-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #344
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Typo, meant experienced. Otherwise it wouldn't be hypocrisy would it.

Oh.. Ok.. just checking to be sure..

and Blade, even if I'm dead tommorrow, I will have gotten more fun out of this game, even if I don't open the thread the rest of the way, then a couple folks will the whole game, and a winner will still be me
Old 01-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #345
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Um Dubby..

So you were the first person to start a pile on with the 2nd vote on saldana, then switched it to dubb after i voted for him and attempted another pile on...thats not random like you trumpeted we should be doing today
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #346
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Oh.. Ok.. just checking to be sure..

and Blade, even if I'm dead tommorrow, I will have gotten more fun out of this game, even if I don't open the thread the rest of the way, then a couple folks will the whole game, and a winner will still be me

A winner is you indeed
Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #347
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I thought I said I was done responding to you.

All I'm doing is pointing out that you are wrong, and were wrong.. and.. well, now I'm getting into that repeating track again.

But keep screwing the facts, by all means, I'll just keep pointing out where you're wrong
Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #348
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
So you are telling me if you have the majority of the votes we can't get rid of you somehow?

I'm guessing that only Chuck Norris could get rid of the moderator. And I'm done discussing this topic with you at this point
Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #349
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
All I'm doing is pointing out that you are wrong, and were wrong.. and.. well, now I'm getting into that repeating track again.

But keep screwing the facts, by all means, I'll just keep pointing out where you're wrong

It goes both ways buddy. But keep in mind, I'm never wrong.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #350
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I had to use my samurai sword to hack through all of those postings, at least it's sharp against using against ninjas now.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote