Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2021, 06:41 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Extreme Racist Cop Story From My Old Stomping Grounds

I think I may have mentioned that I had sit-down from some white private-school buddies in my home town around July 4th, as the protests raged. When I mentioned--as I have here--that I firmly believe that part of the problem is that "police officer" is one of the highest-compensated starting salaries a high school grad with no skills can get, one of my friends chimed in with "oh yeah, I'll bet you only do that job if you either have authority issues or don't have a lot of options." And he went on to specifically mention the pay in either Harris County or Hamilton and the racists he grew up with that applied to work there. (Hamilton, population under 2,000, is the county seat, and these guys were city of Hamilton cops.)

Hamilton is roughly 10 minutes from my brother's house--the place I stay when I visit Columbus--and I have relatives and good friends who live there, so this couldn't feel much more personal.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 01-31-2021 at 07:12 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Gross.

I will never understand why we put cops and military on a pedestal. A huge portion of them are dopes who want to run around with a gun in hopes they can shoot a black or brown person.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:08 AM   #3
Ben E Lou

Side note: in the flow of the entire conversation, the Bottoms/Abrams comment quoted above makes no sense. It's like the guy was in the middle of his racist rant, but the moment he thought of Keisha Lance Bottoms he couldn't wait to say how hot he thinks she is.

Quote:
Brooks 02:47 – “He used to be Secret Service? He said ‘you know the…what they’re saying now is well you didn’t have to shoot ’em, it’s just a tazer,’ then how come when you taze a f****** n***** it’s like you done killed him 27 times? The guy’s running, he’s got the tazer in his hand, and you see him and he turns, and you see him fire the tazer at the officer?”
Allmond 03:11 – “But what would you have done if it had hit the officer? Go over there and get his gun and kill him?”
Brooks 03:14 – “Yeah. Yes.”
Allmond 03:15 – “Or…?”
Brooks 03:17 – “What if one of them projectiles woulda struck him in the eye? The act of him firing that tazer at an officer is an aggravated assault because he has not been trained in the proper use…An officer…if I go to taze somebody, I know to shoot low, I know what to do. He doesn’t know.”
Allmond 03:34 – “That’s exactly right… [unclear]”
Brooks 03:36 – “And that Mayor up there? Uh…she’s already fired the officer. And um without a hearing, and she’s pushing real hard. They say she’s now the front runner to be Joe Biden’s vice presidential candidate.”
Allmond 04:01 – “You’re kiddin’!”
Brooks 04:04 – “Because…if I had to f*** a n*****, I’d rather fuck the Mayor than Stacey Abrams.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:38 PM   #4
Ben E Lou

It turns out that these two guys were the only two full-time officers on the force. Hamilton is just left with two part time cops after this. So, in a town that is roughly 30% black, these two bigots comprised the entire full-time police force.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:09 PM   #5
PilotMan
Head Coach

Wow

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:05 PM   #6
BYU 14
Coordinator

Wow is right, unbelievable
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote