Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #1601
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
I dont think government is equal to guns, but rather protection of the colony. Not sure how we got to the government vote gets us guns theory.

Who was it that brought up guns originally? I think that individual may know more than they are letting on.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:04 AM   #1602
DanGarion
Coordinator

Maybe more supplies will get us more guns...? Since everyone is so interested in guns.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:09 AM   #1603
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Who was it that brought up guns originally? I think that individual may know more than they are letting on.

It was probably me-I had no knowledge about this beforehand. I just guessed that we would be getting guns at some point because clearly we are not alone here, and the presence of the stowaway.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #1604
timmae
College Starter

Read back through some posts to gather some opinions. here goes nothing;

1. In EF's original post he mentioned "one set of us is selfish" and "one set if selfless". While the different goals makes finding the stowaway difficult we should remember that there is a set of colonists who do not have the colony's best interests in mind.
2. When the Communications Equipment was mentioned early in the game it was tied to "Important orders from headquarters". I think we need that equipment up and operating.
3. Need to know more about the passenger manifest in Font's possession.
4. EF mentioned we have the Gun as an item but no bullets. It will be interesting to find out if our defense project provides us with bullets.
5. We are 2 for 2 as far as known backgrounds (Schmidty and Danny) and those backgrounds being a bit shady. We should keep in mind that many more likely have shady backgrounds.

I know... not much help.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #1605
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Read back through some posts to gather some opinions. here goes nothing;

1. In EF's original post he mentioned "one set of us is selfish" and "one set if selfless". While the different goals makes finding the stowaway difficult we should remember that there is a set of colonists who do not have the colony's best interests in mind.
2. When the Communications Equipment was mentioned early in the game it was tied to "Important orders from headquarters". I think we need that equipment up and operating.
3. Need to know more about the passenger manifest in Font's possession.
4. EF mentioned we have the Gun as an item but no bullets. It will be interesting to find out if our defense project provides us with bullets.
5. We are 2 for 2 as far as known backgrounds (Schmidty and Danny) and those backgrounds being a bit shady. We should keep in mind that many more likely have shady backgrounds.

I know... not much help.

Just about everyone's background is shady as far as I'm concerned, since I don't know who really is telling the truth. Which is one of the reason why I've chosen to keep my own exact identify someone vague.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #1606
DanGarion
Coordinator

Somewhat (not someone....)
Old 02-23-2015, 11:22 AM   #1607
Shoveler
High School Varsity

I'll summarize what I've been pondering. Maybe someone can lend a hand in making this all make sense.

Current Independant Roles
Stowaway
Murderer - Schmidty
Murderer - Danny
Interrogator

1. Are we fairly certain the stowaway is the murderer? Could another colonist have murderous intent, or two colonists for that matter? I'm not seeing that these murders are definitely related other than the players were MIA and wounded. Or do we just assume they are related at this point?

2. The interrogator went after Chief Rum for working on Schmidty the day prior to his death. If my logic is correct the interrogator had a 50% chance of choosing Chief Rum or Autumn, since they were the two working on Schmidty. If I'm wrong, then some other information made Chief Rum the target, or the interrogator took a random swing with a 1 in 19 chance of finding anything. Assuming of course the interrogator is not the stowaway/murderer.

It was suggested that the interrogator may have "wasted" a one time use ability. Is that how these games usually work, that abilities like that are one time use? If not, am I the only one that is not connecting the dots and thinks beating up our colonists is counterproductive at this point?
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:25 AM   #1608
DanGarion
Coordinator

I don't think the stowaway and the murderer are the same person.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:35 AM   #1609
Grover
Pro Starter

timmae, I believe EF said communications is automatically a job for today.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:37 AM   #1610
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
I don't think the stowaway and the murderer are the same person.

Agreed.

However, does the stoaway know that they are the stowaway?

Old 02-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #1611
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Agreed.

However, does the stoaway know that they are the stowaway?

I would like to think they know they are. But you would have to ask them yourself.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #1612
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
I'll summarize what I've been pondering. Maybe someone can lend a hand in making this all make sense.

Current Independant Roles
Stowaway
Murderer - Schmidty
Murderer - Danny
Interrogator

1. Are we fairly certain the stowaway is the murderer? Could another colonist have murderous intent, or two colonists for that matter? I'm not seeing that these murders are definitely related other than the players were MIA and wounded. Or do we just assume they are related at this point?

2. The interrogator went after Chief Rum for working on Schmidty the day prior to his death. If my logic is correct the interrogator had a 50% chance of choosing Chief Rum or Autumn, since they were the two working on Schmidty. If I'm wrong, then some other information made Chief Rum the target, or the interrogator took a random swing with a 1 in 19 chance of finding anything. Assuming of course the interrogator is not the stowaway/murderer.

It was suggested that the interrogator may have "wasted" a one time use ability. Is that how these games usually work, that abilities like that are one time use? If not, am I the only one that is not connecting the dots and thinks beating up our colonists is counterproductive at this point?

I believe that others have mentioned that the 2 murders are probably connected since they happened to both occur on injured players (who just happened to be non-participants in the early going). I would agree that there is a murderer amongst us and that they probably killed both colonists.

I also tend to believe there is an interrogator that wouldn't have bothered to interrogate either player that was murdered but based on something interrogated Chief Rum. I also tend to believe that the interrogator and the stowaway are 2 different individuals.

I also tend to believe (gut feel along with evidence per my tracking spreadsheet) that the stowaway likely has allies that have been recruited since the craft landed (or maybe even before landing).
Old 02-23-2015, 12:01 PM   #1613
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I also tend to believe (gut feel along with evidence per my tracking spreadsheet) that the stowaway likely has allies that have been recruited since the craft landed (or maybe even before landing).

Interesting. Timmae, do you believe it likely that the stowaway and interrogator are allied? Not saying you suggested that, but I thought we should throw that out there for consideration.

A "conversion" process happening behind the scenes is a fairly common trope in WW games, so I am surprised that this is the first mention of the possibility I can recall in this game. It would not shock me to find that this is true.

FWIW, I do not believe the interrogator is in any way allied with the stowaway, at least not up to the night of my interrogation.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:04 PM   #1614
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Change Engineering Project from Tools to Improved Defenses

I have a feeling that this is what everybody is going to gravitate to, so I will make it my design priority.

Agreed with this
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:06 PM   #1615
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Communications is automatically the next project, but there is an action option to vote for "effort to repair communications", likely increasing the chances of fully restoring communications
Old 02-23-2015, 12:06 PM   #1616
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote action: effort to repair communications
Old 02-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #1617
saldana
Pro Starter

welcome back everyone

volunteer to finish medical building
vote work on improved defenses
vote gather supplies
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:41 PM   #1618
timmae
College Starter

Quote:

It was automatically the next project but we must now choose to work on it as an action item, right? Or am I completely upside down on what is happening...
Old 02-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #1619
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

Colony
- Next Project is automatically repair communications so no vote for that for day four
- Action (Effort to Repair communications, gather supplies from your drop - the remainder of them, search the flatlands, search the northeast where the heat source was seen - very risky, search the southeast where the craft landed - risky)

Looks like I was wrong and that this is an option. My bad!

Old 02-23-2015, 12:48 PM   #1620
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I don't underdtand the emphasis on supply gathering today. It seems to me the much better route to go if we want to focus on gathering supplies is to do that tomorrow when we may have some defensive technology to use in case of danger (armor? Uncertain) and where we'll have some benefit of the communicator being completed. Just to show the two orders:

1. Gather supplies then fix communicator: No info from communicator next day
2. Fix communicator then gather supplies: Same result plus a day of info from earth.

We've been told it's important and rather than gather food for a rainy day, I'd rather work on something to provide us information which we sorely need. It also gives Grover an option of upgrading the communicator sooner if the information we get is truly valuable.

Vote fix communcicator l

The allocation of resources today is quite complicated. Good luck font, I'll try and provide input later if you're interested in my thoughts.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #1621
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Interesting. Timmae, do you believe it likely that the stowaway and interrogator are allied? Not saying you suggested that, but I thought we should throw that out there for consideration.

FWIW, I do not believe the interrogator is in any way allied with the stowaway, at least not up to the night of my interrogation.

To me it doesn't appear that they are working in tandem, but who knows.. There are a few people that have caught my eye that could be turned colonists, as to whether or not those individuals would be the interrogator, I don't think so. Your mention of the night of your interrogation has me wondering... it seems you may have a few hunches on your side?
Old 02-23-2015, 02:38 PM   #1622
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
To me it doesn't appear that they are working in tandem, but who knows.. There are a few people that have caught my eye that could be turned colonists, as to whether or not those individuals would be the interrogator, I don't think so. Your mention of the night of your interrogation has me wondering... it seems you may have a few hunches on your side?

Well, if you're talking about my line "up to my night of interrogation", I am just saying up to that point, I don't believe the interrogator was working for the stowaway. I'm allowing for the possibility he/she could have been converted since then.

I am still going with my prior logic for why the interrogator and stowaway are not working to the same end (the interrogator left me alive).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:13 PM   #1623
The Jackal
Coordinator

Also, emphasis on supplies will hopefully be lessened by having the Biodome running. We're completely in the dark about what's going to eat us or bull moose us or shower us with martian candy over that ridge there
Old 02-23-2015, 03:14 PM   #1624
The Jackal
Coordinator

And I do think we need to start exploring here pretty soon but having communications running is presumably vital to the chances of exploration missions being successful/giving us information on what they find in case they don't come back or get stranded
Old 02-23-2015, 03:44 PM   #1625
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't realize you had asked for verification on this topic. Interrogating an individual under duress via beating them up badly is not a technique employed by private investigators.

Why exactly are we assuming one of the sheriff candidates is responsible? Didn't we already come to the conclusion that we have at least one person that is probably holding themselves out to be something they are not? It just seems to obvious to narrow this down to the four or five (I forget off hand) people that ran for Sheriff. I guess it makes sense from the evidence presented, but it just seems to easy.

Shoveler, thank you for letting me know if you were responsible for the interrogation. I am assuming that a sheriff candidate is responsible because I don't think this power was given randomly, it was given to someone with the appropriate background to have such a power-those with a law enforcement background seemed the most likely. If you would like to go through the list of the remaining colonists, and find someone else you think could have the right background to have the ability, I would very much appreciate it.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #1626
Thomkal
Head Coach

ASSIGN BRITROCK AND JAG to police force

that's whom I'd like to nominate for this Font. Let me know if you feel differently. Shoveler if I could nominate a third, you'd be it. But I feel a bit safer going with the other two right now.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:54 PM   #1627
Grover
Pro Starter

Font, if you're willing to dedicate resources to engineering, I'd like to add The Jackal and saldana into my group.

Old 02-23-2015, 03:55 PM   #1628
Thomkal
Head Coach

VOTE-ACTION to repair communications

Was going to vote gather or explore flatlands here-but JAG made a good point about communications
Old 02-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #1629
timmae
College Starter

Research Center: Vote Offense research!
timmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:06 PM   #1630
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I earlier said that the same healing assignments would likely bring me to full health. Three were assigned to me (Autumn, ntn and font).

Font was the weakest medically (I presume), and as I stated earlier, the level of healing provided to me would be MORE than enough. Meaning, I think it is quite likely that Autumn and ntndeacon alone should suffice to bring me back to full health.

So font can then assign herself to somewhere more useful.

I also want to stress that we need to assign the necessary resources to complete the Medical Center, which will likely make it even easier to heal hurt colonists without needing to devote valuable labor resources down the road.

Old 02-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #1631
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post

that's whom I'd like to nominate for this Font. Let me know if you feel differently. Shoveler if I could nominate a third, you'd be it. But I feel a bit safer going with the other two right now.

I'm happy to do that, but let's also keep in mind we need some resources to finish constructing the medical building and some for fixing the communicator. My guess is I should be allocated to finish the building if not as a deputy. I'll try and throw together some options for font to think about when I get home, but generally speaking I would probably lean towards having more science and engineering types work on the communicator though a number of those people could be assigned to Grover or timmae. Physical types probably to deputies or finishing the medical building. Medical types on the medical building probably, if not maybe one on CR.

By the way, I'm fine with offense as an option as scouting needs to be the priority with our basic base nearly built and I would feel better if we were equipped properly for such a task.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #1632
Thomkal
Head Coach

okay then some info on Danny's and Schmidty's murder:

I am pretty certain that they are one and the same, similar MO's. I have not investigated Danny's murder yet, but just by looking I can tell this. Schmidty was killed with a wire stripped from some piece of equipment nearby and strangled with it.

I have also generated a bit of a psychological profile-he/she is a coward, saw that both Danny and Schmidty were weak and unable to defend themselves and could not resist attacking them. How someone this mentally disturbed got on our colony ship is the first question I will ask Earth when we reestablish contact with them. Not much more than I can say here without violating the "do not quote PM" rule

Its imperiative that anyone with a watch or protect player order keep an eye on Chief Rum tonight as he is apparently the most injured of us all, and a likely target for the killer.

So I have had an investigate order since Schmidty's death. I hope you will understand why I did not reveal it. Chief Rum I will have more to say about this later tonight in regards to you, so stay tuned. More about what the government being created has done for my abilities too, but I have to go make dinner now.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:14 PM   #1633
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I'm happy to do that, but let's also keep in mind we need some resources to finish constructing the medical building and some for fixing the communicator. My guess is I should be allocated to finish the building if not as a deputy. I'll try and throw together some options for font to think about when I get home, but generally speaking I would probably lean towards having more science and engineering types work on the communicator though a number of those people could be assigned to Grover or timmae. Physical types probably to deputies or finishing the medical building. Medical types on the medical building probably, if not maybe one on CR.

By the way, I'm fine with offense as an option as scouting needs to be the priority with our basic base nearly built and I would feel better if we were equipped properly for such a task.

I still think you can build the med center this turn as you won't be assigned to anything police force wise until tomorrow if I'm understanding things correctly.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #1634
timmae
College Starter

Thom, thanks for exposing what you could and also for not exposing too much when I pushed you early on. Keep us tuned in...
Old 02-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #1635
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So I have had an investigate order since Schmidty's death. I hope you will understand why I did not reveal it. Chief Rum I will have more to say about this later tonight in regards to you, so stay tuned. More about what the government being created has done for my abilities too, but I have to go make dinner now.

Interesting. I look forward to hearing what you have discovered.

Incidentally, I suspect I am now too healthy for this person to kill me with the ease with which he dispatched Schmidty and Danny. Both of them seemed much more hurt than I was when their accidents happened, and I have healed significantly since then.

You are the Sheriff, so if it is your assessment that I am still in danger, I will abide by that, but I don't want to have a guard on me when labor resources are so strained, unless it is well warranted.

Old 02-23-2015, 04:27 PM   #1636
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I still think you can build the med center this turn as you won't be assigned to anything police force wise until tomorrow if I'm understanding things correctly.

I think we should be absolutely clear about that, so that we don't end up with a still unfinished project. Perhaps we need to question EF on this to be certain.

Old 02-23-2015, 04:30 PM   #1637
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:

Not a problem.. Guess that means I'm suspicious.. Ruh Roh.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #1638
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I am pretty certain that they are one and the same, similar MO's. I have not investigated Danny's murder yet, but just by looking I can tell this. Schmidty was killed with a wire stripped from some piece of equipment nearby and strangled with it.

I have also generated a bit of a psychological profile-he/she is a coward, saw that both Danny and Schmidty were weak and unable to defend themselves and could not resist attacking them. How someone this mentally disturbed got on our colony ship is the first question I will ask Earth when we reestablish contact with them. Not much more than I can say here without violating the "do not quote PM" rule

Its imperiative that anyone with a watch or protect player order keep an eye on Chief Rum tonight as he is apparently the most injured of us all, and a likely target for the killer.

Very interesting and I think this makes it even more imperative we fix the communicator as it will likely assist in providing background information that can help us solve the case.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:36 PM   #1639
fontisian
College Prospect

Thomkal: I'm fine with your nominations, but I may have to pull one of them off to work on the med center.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #1640
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:

Well the people of Earth decided to send 21 people to Mars without introducing us to each other before we left, and they didn't bother to establish leadership roles ahead of time. Background checks obviously weren't a priority for this mission either.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #1641
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I don't think this is the case. When scientists were assigned to the research building, they were not part of the construction crew. That said, a police force may be more important than one resource spent on finishing the medical building, we just need to set a priority list to make sure we're focusing on what we think is most important.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #1642
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Very interesting and I think this makes it even more imperative we fix the communicator as it will likely assist in providing background information that can help us solve the case.

+1
Old 02-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #1643
fontisian
College Prospect

Can Zinto actually tell us what he's good at? I think he's the only person I have absolutely no skill info on.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #1644
fontisian
College Prospect

Actually, I also lack specific info from shoveler.

The current distribution looks like this:
Science Center/Engineering
Grover (PRIMARY ENGINEER)ENGINEERING (GOOD), SCIENTIFIC(GOOD), PHYSICAL (AVERAGE) 2 yrs as engineer on ISS. prof. astronaut, enginer and scientist by trade. leader of ISS mission. has lived in space
NarcizoSCIENTIFIC (GREAT), SOCIAL (OK), MEDICAL (OK) PHYSICAL (BELOW AVERAGE) chemist. bit of experience running small scale facility
SharkN20, SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), PHYSICAL (AWFUL), professional gamer that used my life to develop your skills
timmae (PRIMARY SCIENTIST)SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"

Healing Chief Rum
AutumnMEDICAL (GREAT) doctor and chief of staff at Boston general
ntndeaconMEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (BAD) EMT, but not a doctor
Chief Rum (PRIMARY DOCTOR)MEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (AWFUL) worked in ER

Police Force
thomkal (SHERRIFF)SOCIAL (GREAT), PHYSICAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (LOW), ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), SCIENTIFIC (BELOW AVERAGE)retired Army general. primary concerns safety
bitrockPHYSICAL (GREAT) SOCIAL (GOOD), (MEDICAL) ENGINEERING (AWFUL) police officer. record isn't perfect, and physical capability can sometimes cloud higher-order processes.
JAGPHYSICAL (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), highschool football coach. experience leading and training

Medical Center

Next Project
Fontisian (LEADER)SOCIAL (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD), college history professor
DanGarionSOCIAL (GREAT) PHYSICAL (GOOD) MEDICAL (BELOW AVERAGE), ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), SCIENTIFIC (AWFUL) lead large group of succ. people. "well liked", Democratic
Zinto - CEO
Suicane - PHYSICAL (GOOD), retired politician with history of public service
CrimsonfoxSOCIAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD?) , SCIENTIFIC (BELOW AVERAGE) , automechanic,
RavenSCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD) farmer. strong science background.
GoldenEagleSCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GREAT)computer programmer, proposes deep analysis for scientific purposes
shoveler - Private investigator
JackalENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BELOW AVERAGE) MIT Prof of Engineering
saldanaENGINEERING (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), pHYSICAL (AVERAGE), MEDICAL (BAD), SCIENTIFIC (BAD) city planner
Old 02-23-2015, 04:41 PM   #1645
fontisian
College Prospect

If a lack of medical skill was part of the reason the med center wasn't completed, should I take Autumn off of Chief Rum and put him on the med center?
Old 02-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #1646
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Day Four Options

fontisian
- Assign 4 resources to work on completing the medical facility
- Assign 0-2 resources to work with Grover in engineering (can delegate to Grover)
- Assign 0-2 resources to work with Thomkal as a police force (can delegate to Thomkal)
- Decide what to do with Chief, allow him to work or continue to recover (Can defer to Chief)
- Decide any resources for helping Danny (can defer to Chief)

Scientific Team
- Decide Research (offensive, new technology, agricultural improvements for the biodome)

Grover
- Next design (defense for the colony, improved communications, improved tools)

Colony
- Next Project is automatically repair communications so no vote for that for day four
- Action (Effort to Repair communications, gather supplies from your drop - the remainder of them, search the flatlands, search the northeast where the heat source was seen - very risky, search the southeast where the craft landed - risky)

Just wanted to bump this so everyone can see our current options.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #1647
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Mars Dating Profile

Name: Shoveler

Hobbies: Looking buff & occasionally debating interstellar politics

Favorite Pastime: Longs walks on the martian surface

Favorite Beverage: Stale Earth water
Favorite Food: Space MREs

Drawbacks: Looks really confused when the topics of engineering, medical, or that mystical sciencey stuff comes up in conversation.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #1648
fontisian
College Prospect

I'm reluctant to devote more resources to Grover when we have two engineering heavy projects left to work on (the medical center and communications). Would anyone want to work with him?
Old 02-23-2015, 04:47 PM   #1649
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
If a lack of medical skill was part of the reason the med center wasn't completed, should I take Autumn off of Chief Rum and put him on the med center?

Autumn is the most effective fully healthy doctor. If you had to do this, I would take ntn off of me, and not Autumn.

That said, I don't think ability in Medical affects the completion of the project. Doctors don't build buildings (for a reason).

Old 02-23-2015, 04:51 PM   #1650
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Mars Dating Profile

Name: Shoveler

Hobbies: Looking buff & occasionally debating interstellar politics

Favorite Pastime: Longs walks on the martian surface

Favorite Beverage: Stale Earth water
Favorite Food: Space MREs

Drawbacks: Looks really confused when the topics of engineering, medical, or that mystical sciencey stuff comes up in conversation.

Are you free Friday?