Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF MP Commish Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
webb
n00b

Questions to adjust a MP League (Salary Cap/Draft Extractor)

I've got a couple of questions, wondering how I can better my league.

The first thing, is that our salary cap is outrageous. Our first commish, by mistake(he was new to FOF too,) simmed our league from 1960 to 2017. This was to create league history, and to catch up to our sister College Football League. In doing so, he had the default(I'm assuming) settings for Salary Cap growth. So in that time, it's increased to $343,800,000. That's a huge number. What I'm wondering is two things. A. How can I keep the cap from increasing. B. Is there anyway to shrink the cap space? Do negative numbers work in the 'Cap Increase Range' area? Has anyone tested this out?

The second thing, is since getting feeders from our sister college football league(using BBCF from Grey Dog Software), using the Draft Extractor, the decline in player ratings has dropped across the board. The best player on our teams, are from the 70 to 100 range, most often in the 70 range, and the 10th best player is down in the 60s or 40s. Quite a leap, which shows when there is an 82 rated player simply dominating every season. Is there anyway to adjust how the Extractor imports (IE: giving everyone 15% increases) so that the numbers aren't so skewed?

Thanks in advance.

webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
webb
n00b

dola --

I heard there's a utility out there for the cap problem, possibly? If there is, a link would be helpful too.
webb is offline   Reply With Quote