Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF MP Commish Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
Firefly
High School Varsity

Question

I noticed that when running a game stage, when clicking "simulate week" the game will give a warning: so and so controlled teams are adjusting rosters, so and so controlled teams are making transactions, so and so teams are adjusting depth chart. "Do you want to continue?" But if I click "no" and then click "simulate week" again, the warning will change.

In the particular case I'm talking about, about 5 teams were getting rexed, but after I clicked no and attempted to simulate the week again, only one was getting rexed. Only I'm not even sure there was a difference in how the sim was handled (I tried it a couple of times).

What's going on?

Edit: After hitting the import button, I went to check the rosters of a couple of the teams getting rexed. Sure enough, they had holes in the depth chart. Transactions for the same teams, on the other hand, were processed. Once I try to sim week then click "no", all the depth chart holes are filled. WTF? Is this normal?

Last edited by Firefly : 04-01-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Firefly
High School Varsity

Bear explained to me it was normal, so that's that
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote