Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-16-2007, 08:46 AM   #351
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I should say -- no one working on artwork or carpentry faked it. Someone on the walls might have, but I'm glad we had some overkill, in case they did.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:51 AM   #352
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well I was hoping for more discussion, but alas, I must go on a quest for riches and it is unknown when I will return.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 AM   #353
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Work Completed
Walls – cronin (55), ntn (58), Alan (61), Pass (77), saldana (82), Neon (88), Render (114), Lathum (120), Pass (181), DaddyT (211)
Artwork – olie (64), Anxiety (65), Mr. W (179), Schmidty, Schmidty (277)
Carpentry – PurdueBrad (73), Chief Rum (80), path (172), Purdue (208)

Vote Count:
Anxiety – Chief Rum (80), Alan (107)
Rum – Cronin (124), ntn (195), Neon (229), DaddyT (243)
Daddy T – Mr. W (207), oliegirl (226), Anxiety (236), path (237), Lathum (253), saldana (266)

Remaining Actions: cronin (1), Render (1),

I was basing my math on this post, made by BK one minute before deadline. I'm assuming RendeR's late action wasn't counted. I was about to go off on cronin for only getting one action in, but I see that even though it says he has a remaining action, he actually did use two (work on walls and vote for CR). So -- RendeR -- wazzup with the late action?
Old 10-16-2007, 09:03 AM   #354
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

no ill will guys...it's just a game. sorry i couldn't be of anymore help. *shrug*
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 AM   #355
st.cronin
General Manager

WORK ON ARTWORK

I'm going to wait and see if there's a compelling reason to vote for somebody. If there's not a good reason to vote for somebody, I'll likely be using my second action on the cathedral.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:17 AM   #356
st.cronin
General Manager

By the way, I'm pretty impressed how much work we got done on the cathedral yesterday.

knives out
Old 10-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #357
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
By the way, I'm pretty impressed how much work we got done on the cathedral yesterday.

Yeah, but on the other hand, the way I read our victory conditions, Lathum was right -- we should be more worried about getting demons than building the Cathedral.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #358
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
We did make good progress yesterday...though losing the seer definitely sucks. I'm going to be going back through yesterdays votes in a little while and will see if anything other than RendeR looks suspicious...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #359
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

My aide is murdered! Who, oh who, shall now blow the delightful bubbles in my bath!?

The demon hunt must be fruitful today.

My ears would lead me to believe that the Musician is in league with Satan's hoarde... if only because his music appears to come from the very bowels of hell!

Tis would be better if we looked at votes past. I still hold the Novice to be quite suspicious, and so too, the eager Friar, who lobbied to end the Moneylender's life!

An inquisition will be made today!

AND NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #360
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Thanks. Looks like no one faked it, then.

I wouldn't expect anyone to until further along. No sense in calling attention to yourself early if you're a demon.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #361
path12
Coordinator

WORK ON CARPENTRY
Old 10-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #362
st.cronin
General Manager

Translation: Neon is suspicious of Render, Chief Rum, and saldana.

I guess of the three I'm most suspicious of Chief Rum.

Neon, can you give us some insight into your victory condition? I'm not sure whether I should put you on ignore or not.

knives out
Old 10-16-2007, 10:49 AM   #363
Passacaglia
Coordinator

BK -- Post 3 says there is only 1 unit left of work to be done on the Windows. Is that right?
Old 10-16-2007, 10:57 AM   #364
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Trying to catch up as much as I can before my next meeting. (Only have 15 minutes here, so not sure I can get all the way caught up here.

Quote:
Alan -- Given what you've read about the Bishop in the rules, what would you guess is the probablity that he's not interested in helping us?

the problem with having the seer scan the Bishop is that I'm not sure the results would be interesting to us.

I honestly don't know what the probability of him helping or hurting us is.. I think here are the three scenerios:

1) Bishop is just another role (with flavor) and part of the same 3 or 4/16 (or however many players there are) chance of ending up being a demon. In this scenerio there is no greater a chance or worse of a chance that the Bishop is helping or hurting us than the rest of the players in the game.

2) Bishop is a demon role put in the game - I don't see this a likely scenerio as the rules seemed to indicate that everyone would have a mundane role and then some people would also have a spiritual role (angel or demon). The Bishop is listed as one of the mundane roles, so I don't see this as a likely scenerio.

3) Bishop is an angel role put in the game - Same as #2 I just don't see this as a likely scenerio

4) Bishop is a neutral third party participant - I do see this as a possible scenerio, but I have no idea what his winning condition would be if this was the case maybe have the cathedral built with a certain number of both demons and angels left alive? My guess would be if this is so, then we will see him not necessarily work with us at times that doesn't meet our needs.. That said though, killing the bishop is not one of our victory scenerios, and even if he is a neutral participant if we get behind, he might have some ability or power to help us catch back up again if it interests him..

So that said, I still stand by my original belief that with a few people who have powerful looking mundane roles, its perhaps a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance that they are someone who might hurt us.. So I think those should be the top choices for seer scans. (And yes as I said yesterday I understand fully that the same should be said about me).

Quote:
Alan, why did you cast a second vote on Anxiety? Can you explain that?

VOTE CHIEF RUM

That gives us three candidates. I don't like the two early votes for Anxiety - when Abe was a regular, I thought he was the best villager around. I think both those votes stink to high heaven.

Not sure that I want to completely explain it yet until I make it through the rest of the day. Just trying to go page by page and get as much as I can in before I have to go again. Like I said yesterday, I sat here trying to think of why Chief would make the vote he did and decided to play a hunch. *shrugs* dunno, maybe I guessed wrong, its only day 1 and as I said yesterday once the vote was placed, someone is going to have to die as it can't be unvoted.. so might as well not shy away from it. I either was going to vote for Chief or Anxiety in that place, and decided to go that way with it.

Quote:
TWO votes on him? This is craziness, and while I don't like the Anxiety votes, it really seems to be taking us away from the task at hand.

Do you have some extra motiviation to save Anxiety?

Quote:
No, its a combination of sentimentality and respect for his skillz as a villager. Also his spelling is highly amusing. There was one game where, in a single post, he spelled the word "the" three different ways.

Seriously, I prefered no-lynch. Two of the first three votes were for Anxiety, which seems incredible to me. I'd bet one of CR or Alan T is a demon.

You know.. with some players I have to try very hard every game to not find their play suspicious.. I swear I don't come in every game thinking that Cronin is a wolf, but its posts like this that just smell so rotten to me that just get stuck in my head. Sure, lets give a silly reason for protecting someone (the way he spells?) and then toss out two people to try to campaign against so in 2 days you can go "woops I guess I was wrong" and try to shrug it off?

I'll continue reading the rest of the thread, but my finger is itching to vote for cronin today, at least right now.

Quote:
Ok, well, I'll be back later. I hope to see some explanation from CR and Alan T for their votes when I get back.

Ok.. now its getting on my nerves.. I stated full well before the game even started or roles were sent out what my schedule availability was.. I also posted it yesterday before I left:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I wish I could be around for more of the conversation, but I doubt I will be back again the rest of the day. If I do manage to get back, it will be tonight (possibly right before or after the lynch). So good luck on the rest of the day!

So Cronin is apparently trying to subtly draw people my way when he knows full well that I can't meet his "requirement" of posting before he gets back... and Come on.. how many games has Chief played in that his schedule is full well known that he wouldn't be around again until after the lynch.. Sheesh...

I have to run, I didn't even make it through page 4 or 5 or whatever it is I am on. Unless Cronin changes his tune somewhere in the next 4 pages, thats where I am leaning.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:03 AM   #365
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Translation: Neon is suspicious of Render, Chief Rum, and saldana.

I guess of the three I'm most suspicious of Chief Rum.

Neon, can you give us some insight into your victory condition? I'm not sure whether I should put you on ignore or not.

The Lord, our benevolent savior, has sworn me to a vow of silence... I cannot speak of such matters with the ears of demons and angels listening so closely. I have said this much, in times past. I am to lead his flock, and only through victory true, shall man be saved.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:08 AM   #366
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
You know.. with some players I have to try very hard every game to not find their play suspicious.. I swear I don't come in every game thinking that Cronin is a wolf,

Obviously.

I wasn't trying to "subtly" draw anybody anywhere - I voted for CR, but in fact if you pay attention my principal argument was in fact "no lynch." What I was asking for (and still am) was some explanation why you were so willing to put a second vote on somebody, I think before there was even another candidate. And finally, I can't be expected to keep track of everybody's schedule in these games, that's just silly.

By the way, there is something else that you're overlooking, which I don't think there has been any discussion on. I'm waiting to see if anybody else picks it up.

knives out
Old 10-16-2007, 11:09 AM   #367
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
BK -- Post 3 says there is only 1 unit left of work to be done on the Windows. Is that right?
Yes.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #368
saldana
Pro Starter

may as well finish this off

work on windows
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:38 AM   #369
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Noq see, THIS, is a suspicious post.

Quote:
Trying to catch up as much as I can before my next meeting. (Only have 15 minutes here, so not sure I can get all the way caught up here.

I honestly don't know what the probability of him helping or hurting us is.. I think here are the three scenerios:

1) Bishop is just another role (with flavor) and part of the same 3 or 4/16 (or however many players there are) chance of ending up being a demon. In this scenerio there is no greater a chance or worse of a chance that the Bishop is helping or hurting us than the rest of the players in the game.

2) Bishop is a demon role put in the game - I don't see this a likely scenerio as the rules seemed to indicate that everyone would have a mundane role and then some people would also have a spiritual role (angel or demon). The Bishop is listed as one of the mundane roles, so I don't see this as a likely scenerio.

3) Bishop is an angel role put in the game - Same as #2 I just don't see this as a likely scenerio

4) Bishop is a neutral third party participant - I do see this as a possible scenerio, but I have no idea what his winning condition would be if this was the case maybe have the cathedral built with a certain number of both demons and angels left alive? My guess would be if this is so, then we will see him not necessarily work with us at times that doesn't meet our needs.. That said though, killing the bishop is not one of our victory scenerios, and even if he is a neutral participant if we get behind, he might have some ability or power to help us catch back up again if it interests him..

So that said, I still stand by my original belief that with a few people who have powerful looking mundane roles, its perhaps a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance that they are someone who might hurt us.. So I think those should be the top choices for seer scans. (And yes as I said yesterday I understand fully that the same should be said about me).

Not sure that I want to completely explain it yet until I make it through the rest of the day. Just trying to go page by page and get as much as I can in before I have to go again. Like I said yesterday, I sat here trying to think of why Chief would make the vote he did and decided to play a hunch. *shrugs* dunno, maybe I guessed wrong, its only day 1 and as I said yesterday once the vote was placed, someone is going to have to die as it can't be unvoted.. so might as well not shy away from it. I either was going to vote for Chief or Anxiety in that place, and decided to go that way with it.

You know.. with some players I have to try very hard every game to not find their play suspicious.. I swear I don't come in every game thinking that Cronin is a wolf, but its posts like this that just smell so rotten to me that just get stuck in my head. Sure, lets give a silly reason for protecting someone (the way he spells?) and then toss out two people to try to campaign against so in 2 days you can go "woops I guess I was wrong" and try to shrug it off?

I'll continue reading the rest of the thread, but my finger is itching to vote for cronin today, at least right now.

Ok.. now its getting on my nerves.. I stated full well before the game even started or roles were sent out what my schedule availability was.. I also posted it yesterday before I left:

So Cronin is apparently trying to subtly draw people my way when he knows full well that I can't meet his "requirement" of posting before he gets back... and Come on.. how many games has Chief played in that his schedule is full well known that he wouldn't be around again until after the lynch.. Sheesh...

I have to run, I didn't even make it through page 4 or 5 or whatever it is I am on. Unless Cronin changes his tune somewhere in the next 4 pages, thats where I am leaning.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #370
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
The OOG explanation is that I intended to make major victories difficult. The game automatically ends when all the Demons have been killed, but not when the Cathedral is finished. Logically you are correct, that would make sense, it's just not how it happens in this game

Barkeep, help me understand something.. for us to win a major victory we have to remove the demons plus finish the cathedral. Once we kill all of the demons, the game ends, so obviously we have to build the cathedral before killing the demons, but if we build the cathedral, it has to remain finished for 1 full day. That means a demon could sabotage it at night forcing us to fix it the next day. Does that then reset the 24 hour window for us to have to wait?

If I understand it correctly, we have to time things just right in order to get the major victory.. which could get annoying possibly later in the game if the demon(s) get pesky with us. Basically we would have to finish the cathedral, let it stand over night without damage and then the next day vote out the last demon to win.. right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I wasn't aware that anyone had come out and said anything about abilities prior to my stating that I thought the public roles were unimportant. I know 2 people did shortly after that and that is what I hoped would happen with my comments.

My only real error was not reading and comprehending the rules as listed. NC pointed them out to be after the fact and I put on my village idiot cap. Done and done.

I'm not sure if its just my mind tying you and Cronin together somehow, but I am having a hard time swallowing this. At least it seemed pretty clear to me even in my short time that I've had in this game so far that everyone had a public role and that those might or might not come with abilities.. The way you worded this post as well as a few previous to it are causing me to really take notice to you and Cronin alot right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I do not like the early votes on Anxiety either. I am unsure where Chief Rum came up with those.

Vote Chief Rum

Like I said before, I'm just going with a hunch on one of the game mechanics I picked up on. I guess right now I feel that I wouldn't mind a show down between rum and Anxiety to see what happened. It probably doesn't matter too much to me which one of the two died as long as one of them did to help us learn some information.. I might be completely off base though which is why I'm not pushing it too much.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:31 PM   #371
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Guys/gals, sorry, not feeling well at all (Crohn's disease issues), so I'm likely out the rest of tonight. I'll put in my work request because I'm a bit drained to read through the last couple pages.

Work Carpentry for the second time today.

Ew, sorry you wern't feeling well. I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
this has me a bit miffed....i can understand being busy at work and home just as well as anyone, but it would have taken about 2 minutes to go back and see that work orders for the walls were overkill, and as a result, a wasted action!

that is a very wolfy move to me.

I already saw that DT and Ntn were the deaths so far when I checked to make sure that I wasn't the night kill. That said, i can't really fault this reasoning from Saldana at all.. If I had been around, I probably would have done the same switch over myself to vote for DT. I am a bit dissapointed by DT's play yesterday, but I won't complain more about a dead man I guess.. I know he's been preoccupied with his new lady friend, and I guess I don't have much room to talk with how busy I am this week. Still I guess my point is that I don't blame Saldana at all for his thoughts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Anxiety is good.

VOTE CHIEF RUM

Uhh.. how do you know this on day 1? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't a day 0 in this game.... as far as I can tell the only people who would know that would be the angels or the demons.. and if Anxiety really was an angel, I would see him coming out as the person to reveal so you didn't out yourself as a fellow angel... I don't really follow the logic if you are both demons either to both out yourselves this way... So please explain how you know this?

Right now the interaction between Cronin, Render, Path and Anxiety smells bad to me.. really bad.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #372
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Don't think I forgot how you were the number two guy on me Alan T. It's awful lot of writing and it looks like clever analysis until you see that you didn;lt say much here,

Old 10-16-2007, 12:37 PM   #373
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Uhh.. how do you know this on day 1? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't a day 0 in this game.... as far as I can tell the only people who would know that would be the angels or the demons.. and if Anxiety really was an angel, I would see him coming out as the person to reveal so you didn't out yourself as a fellow angel... I don't really follow the logic if you are both demons either to both out yourselves this way... So please explain how you know this?

Are you really trying to say that as a demon I'm going to come out day 1 to vouch for another demon? You should know better than that.

I'm getting really bad vibes from you so far, your analysis is not up to your usual quality.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:50 PM   #374
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
great guys. Vote for the motherfucking seer on day 1 and force me to reveal.

well played

This doesn't really matter at this point in this game, but how many games recently is that which we end up with the seer being a day 1 vote? This just baffles me....

Well so much for the hopes that a seer would take my suggestion to scan people like Neon and myself early on. Now I'm not sure how to handle the bishop role per say, but I think my earlier analysis regarding the Bishop is still sound.. that I think it very unlikely that he was clear cut angel or demon to start, so its either he is another normal villager type with the chance of being either an angel or demon, or he is a 3rd party. If the former, then why pay any more special attention to him than anyone else? If its the latter then killing the bishop is not one of our winning conditions and he may or may not prove useful to us later on.. so I would rather focus on hunting down demons than him right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Guess you guys should have listened to him.

I wasn't going to comment on your earlier post asking if you had to vote because you didn't like guessing... but after making that, you then came and made this post? If you were so certain of it, couldn't you have voted somewhere to try to save him? Barkeep already has said that there is no "no lynch" in this game, so if you aren't willing to be a part of the votes, you probably don't have alot of room to talk either I think.

Quote:
I'm certainly not telling you or anyone else. I didn't want to have to say it in the first place.

I don't understand why you "had to say it" in the first place. Maybe I ran through all of the posts too fast before, but I didn't get the impression that Anxiety was in vote trouble. At the time it seemed to me that Chief rum was leading with render in 2nd, or perhaps render and anxiety close for 2nd. As far as I know, only chief and myself were on ANxiety. Maybe I just missed a vote somewhere along the way.. It felt like a "forced" play at the time, and it still does to me.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #375
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I at least agree with you on teh Bishop part, Alan T. I am leary of it myuself, becuase i reemeber getting stung by Lathum when he had a neutral part. Still, If rather focus ont eh build for my first action.

WORk On Carpentry

Old 10-16-2007, 12:58 PM   #376
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Obviously.

I wasn't trying to "subtly" draw anybody anywhere - I voted for CR, but in fact if you pay attention my principal argument was in fact "no lynch." What I was asking for (and still am) was some explanation why you were so willing to put a second vote on somebody, I think before there was even another candidate. And finally, I can't be expected to keep track of everybody's schedule in these games, that's just silly.

By the way, there is something else that you're overlooking, which I don't think there has been any discussion on. I'm waiting to see if anybody else picks it up.

You mean to honestly tell me that you have no idea that Chief Rum is very rarely around for discussion during the day? I don't really have a reply to that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Noq see, THIS, is a suspicious post.

How is it suspicious, what is suspicious about it? Just saying something is suspicious doesn't mean anything. its like calling the sky green.

Quote:
Don't think I forgot how you were the number two guy on me Alan T. It's awful lot of writing and it looks like clever analysis until you see that you didn;lt say much here,

I'm not really looking for people to forget that I was the second person to vote for you. I'm a bit puzzled by path's play right now and I guess depending on what the outcome of that is will help me know better if my hunch is right or wrong. Right now, I'll just see how it works out. I still think either you or Chief need to go, and it should be today.

Quote:
Are you really trying to say that as a demon I'm going to come out day 1 to vouch for another demon? You should know better than that.

I'm getting really bad vibes from you so far, your analysis is not up to your usual quality.

I thought I said in my post that I didn't see you making that move as an angel or a demon, which is why I am a little caught offguard. maybe I didn't write that in my hurry, but its what I was thinking at least. Unfortunatly I don't have time to rush back to my previous post and requote that as I have 3 minutes till I need to leave for the rest of the afternoon.

Anyhows, I'm going to try to be around before deadline in case I want to move my vote or anything, but just in case I am getting votes out there. It just depends what time I get done over at the new house.

So.. Cronin, I won't be around the rest of the afternoon!!!

I'm a bit torn to who I want to vote for.. I definitly am not going to vote with Cronin on Chief, and I really want some better explanation from path before I push the vote further on Anxiety as that answer might actually completely bust apart my day 1 hunch I was and still am playing on...

So in absence of that, I'll go with Cronin.

Vote St.Cronin

Work on Carpentry
Old 10-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #377
st.cronin
General Manager

Alan it would be most helpful if you would EXPLAIN YOUR HUNCH!!!!!! Otherwise, there's just not anything anybody can say, is there?

knives out
Old 10-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #378
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I'm not ready to vote, but I'll go ahead and get back to working on my beautiful art that will decorate the Cathedral walls.

WORK ON ARTWORK
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #379
path12
Coordinator

There is no further explanation coming, because I've said what I'm going to say on the subject. The vote was tied at the time, I believe(d) and I don't know if first votes was tiebreaker or not.

If you want to use that as a basis for a vote, feel free. You will pay the consequences for it later.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #380
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

First, Anxiety and Alan thanks for your well-wishes, doing better. Occassionally have rough bouts but recover quick. Alright, I'll put in my first action, see if we can hammer out (no pun intended) the carpentry

Work on Carpentry
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #381
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Right now the interaction between Cronin, Render, Path and Anxiety smells bad to me.. really bad.

By the way, I was wondering about this. How exactly am I tied to Cronin or Render? I vouched for Anxiety, that's all. This statement sounds like we've all been playing off of each other, which I'm not aware of. It seems an awfully big net to cast and comes off as trying to push attention in other directions.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #382
st.cronin
General Manager

Path, I don't really get it either. What happened was:

Chief Rum and Alan voted for Anxiety. Chief said it was a "welcome back" vote. Alan claims he had a hunch about CR and/or Anxiety.

I expressed alarm at two quick votes for a guy I consider a good villager.

You said Anxiety was good.

I'm not really sure how Render fits into that at all.

knives out
Old 10-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #383
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

I'm not really sure how Render fits into that at all.

RendeR Doesn't fit into anything at all, RendeR is the dodecahedral peg in the triangular hole of this argument.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #384
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Current count on work as of morning deadline.

Walls - Finished
Roof - 4 units of work
Windows - 1 unit of work
Artwork - 7 units of work
Carpentry - 8 units of work

Current work done today

Artwork 3- Chiefrum, St. Cronin, OlieGirl
Carpentry 4- Path12, Anxiety, AlanT, Purduebrad
Windows 1- Saldana

So this is what we still need

Walls - Finished
Roof - 4 units of work
Windows - 0 unit of work
Artwork - 4 units of work
Carpentry - 4 units of work
Old 10-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #385
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

work on Roof

may as well get this started
Old 10-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #386
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
RendeR is the dodecahedral peg in the triangular hole of this argument.

I'd like to see you make a song about that.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #387
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I'd like to see you make a song about that.

Oh its ON now....
Old 10-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #388
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
First, Anxiety and Alan thanks for your well-wishes, doing better. Occassionally have rough bouts but recover quick. Alright, I'll put in my first action, see if we can hammer out (no pun intended) the carpentry

Work on Carpentry

I first learned about Crohn's when David Garrard announced that he was diagnosed a few years ago whe he was still teh backup QB for the Jags. I did some research then. You have my prayers.

-Abe

Old 10-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #389
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
work on Roof

may as well get this started

I dont know that that was a good play Lathum.

If we do not get the work finished today, we should leave something undone.

The way I take it, demons can attack the cathedral at night, but one of the angels, if inteh game, can block. If four parts of the Catedral are done, then the guard has a one in four chance of a block, if the demosn chose to attack the structre. If five are started, there's a one in five chance.

This assums that a demon could not damage int e hnegative, which might be possible, in which case this was not a bad play. I'msure you'd agree that this is unliekly howee.r

Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #390
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I dont know that that was a good play Lathum.

If we do not get the work finished today, we should leave something undone.

The way I take it, demons can attack the cathedral at night, but one of the angels, if inteh game, can block. If four parts of the Catedral are done, then the guard has a one in four chance of a block, if the demosn chose to attack the structre. If five are started, there's a one in five chance.

This assums that a demon could not damage int e hnegative, which might be possible, in which case this was not a bad play. I'msure you'd agree that this is unliekly howee.r

We have no idea how much damage can be done by an attack, plus there are plenty of other people still with remeaining actions.

IMO spreading out the work is the best way to go until we find out how much damage can be done at night. unless you know the answer already?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:06 PM   #391
RendeR
Coordinator

My question is this:

Can the demons sabotage a completed section of the cathedral? Could tey in fact damage the walls at this point or are the walls safe?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:10 PM   #392
RendeR
Coordinator

Dodecahedral,an oddly shaped peg
Triangles make very strange holes
My shape, its rough, and hard to grasp
The hole is a long long way from full
So, I say with all my heart
Don't try putting me in that hole
We don't want to see that mess
thats a dodecahedral peg in a triangular hoooooolllllleeeeeee.

Sung to the tune of "DO a deer a female deer, etc etc

Old 10-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #393
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

The cathedral must be completed, and an inquisition awaits! There has been much tribulation, the Lord Liege has accused, and the peasants dare answer to their master!?

What manner of fiefdom is this!? Are we in such a world that commonfolk are allowed to speak their mind? They merely need only to follow the teachings of the Holy Mother Church, and the will of our God, and salvation is assured!

And what of you, Lord Liege? Is this the limit of your power? You fail to take reins of your own fief, and your subjects openly accuse you of madness!

The Butcher and the Peon seem to have an intricate bond. Lovers, perhaps? Or are you party to the occult? A matter that might seem so trivial, and yet, so intriguing.

And what of the Friar? Why have we so blindly turned our eye away from him, when it was he who led astray the flock, and murdered the one blessed by the Lord with sight?

I am taken by concern... these beings appear to toy with us mortals, and we, like puppets hung from a string, dance to their pleasure.

Alas, there is much work to be done. The cathedral MUST be completed. Rest assured, however, that you will get a vote from me. There will be an inquisition tonight!

Work on Carpentry
Old 10-16-2007, 02:17 PM   #394
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am officialy done reading Neon Chaos' posts.

I am tired of jumping back to page one to see who the hell he is talking about.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 PM   #395
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
The cathedral must be completed, and an inquisition awaits! There has been much tribulation, the Lord Liege has accused, and the peasants dare answer to their master!?

Your holiness, might not even a wretched peon know others? For as I gaze upon you, I know you as our most holy representative to the Lord. Mightent I recognize my own mother? A fellow wretch? A master of an estate? For although I might not be worthy to speak to such a person, surely I might recognize them?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 PM   #396
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I am officialy done reading Neon Chaos' posts.

I am tired of jumping back to page one to see who the hell he is talking about.

SLOTH! SInner! one of the 7 cardinal SINS! He denegrates our great religious windbag...err...leader....
Old 10-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #397
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We have no idea how much damage can be done by an attack, plus there are plenty of other people still with remeaining actions.

IMO spreading out the work is the best way to go until we find out how much damage can be done at night. unless you know the answer already?

Of course we don't know how much damage, but since we don;t know, it just is prudent to have as few areas to guard as possible. Again , assuming the stated role of the guardian angel is inteh game, but I beleive we shoud operate under that assumption until we have evidence to the contrary.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:24 PM   #398
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Your holiness, might not even a wretched peon know others? For as I gaze upon you, I know you as our most holy representative to the Lord. Mightent I recognize my own mother? A fellow wretch? A master of an estate? For although I might not be worthy to speak to such a person, surely I might recognize them?

Very well. Recognize if you must, but know your lot in this world.

A bath. A bath. I must take a bath. You, Peon, shall have the pleasure of blowing those delightful little bubbles I do so enjoy... as I bathe.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:30 PM   #399
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Dodecahedral,an oddly shaped peg
Triangles make very strange holes
My shape, its rough, and hard to grasp
The hole is a long long way from full
So, I say with all my heart
Don't try putting me in that hole
We don't want to see that mess
thats a dodecahedral peg in a triangular hoooooolllllleeeeeee.

Sung to the tune of "DO a deer a female deer, etc etc

Well.......um......played, I guess.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #400
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Well.......um......played, I guess.