Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2005, 04:52 AM   #351
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
So vote me off then, ass.

Honestly id love to if we had days to spare but we need to root the wolves out and i dont think your one...WVU on the other hand im not so sure about...i know your always a quiet one schmidty, but i see WVU in thread often and never hear much.

By the way, much love from othe day 1 dead guy
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 04:57 AM   #352
WVUFAN
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
If your only contribution to this game is to vote, then im sad to say i wish you hadnt signed up...as villagers we cant afford that to be all our companions do

I can't disagree with you, but I'm still trying to get a feel for the game -- saying something stupid is worse than saying nothing at all. :-)
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 04:58 AM   #353
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
By the way, I shouldn't have said that Dubb is an ass, since he's not, but we can't edit, and I've had a fucking tough week.
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:01 AM   #354
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN
I can't disagree with you, but I'm still trying to get a feel for the game -- saying something stupid is worse than saying nothing at all. :-)

I dont know, if you asked anyone about me say 3-4 games ago i was the annoying guy who was always heavily attacking the wrong guys and was known to some as a "wolfs best friend" due to my utter lack of being right...ever...lol

Now, mostly from all that(learning from it all) id venture to say a fair amount of the players respect me and feel im a valuable piece of the team....gotta start talking sometime, or it will be to late to salvage
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:03 AM   #355
WVUFAN
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I dont know, if you asked anyone about me say 3-4 games ago i was the annoying guy who was always heavily attacking the wrong guys and was known to some as a "wolfs best friend" due to my utter lack of being right...ever...lol

Now, mostly from all that(learning from it all) id venture to say a fair amount of the players respect me and feel im a valuable piece of the team....gotta start talking sometime, or it will be to late to salvage

I didn't mean to say you were talking stupidly, I was referring to myself, that I'm afraid to speak up in fear it'll be something stupid. The first time I "spoke" up I screwed up and had to repost 3 times. :-)
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:06 AM   #356
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN
I didn't mean to say you were talking stupidly, I was referring to myself, that I'm afraid to speak up in fear it'll be something stupid. The first time I "spoke" up I screwed up and had to repost 3 times. :-)

I never thought you did...im saying you shouldnt worry about it. Gotta look stupid sometime, might as well be wise so you can be wise tomorrow.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:29 PM   #357
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Board's back up and SnDvls is gone. In trying to figure out why he was the one killed, I think it was his vote against ardent that did it.

VOTE ARDENT ENTHUSIAST
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:31 PM   #358
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Troy, NY
I don't think we need a deadline extension... though if there are concerns, we can certainly consider it.
__________________
Quis custodiets ipsos custodes?
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:46 PM   #359
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Board's back up and SnDvls is gone. In trying to figure out why he was the one killed, I think it was his vote against ardent that did it.

VOTE ARDENT ENTHUSIAST
I smell set up.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:48 PM   #360
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Dola, was the board down?
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:49 PM   #361
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
8) ardent enthusiast My thoughts are right above..has acted out of character
[/quote]
What exactly is my character, anyhoo?
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:50 PM   #362
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Oops. That was a quote from Blade6119.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:53 PM   #363
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I smell set up.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
No set up. I don't expect anyone else to bandwagon with me at all, especially if you consider my head was on the chopping block yesterday. I put my vote out there early today and gave you the reason behind it. The wolves killed SnDvls, so in trying to figure out why I can come up with only two conclusions:

1. They believed he was the bodyguard
2. He was sniffing too much near a wolf (vote yesterday for you)
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:54 PM   #364
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Dola, was the board down?
It appears that it was down. At least I couldn't get on from home or work.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:55 PM   #365
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
No set up. I don't expect anyone else to bandwagon with me at all, especially if you consider my head was on the chopping block yesterday. I put my vote out there early today and gave you the reason behind it. The wolves killed SnDvls, so in trying to figure out why I can come up with only two conclusions:

1. They believed he was the bodyguard
2. He was sniffing too much near a wolf (vote yesterday for you)

Which he changed after finally believing me to be a villager. If I were a wolf, he'd be the perfect guy for me to keep around. Since I'm not, he makes the perfect guy to set me up.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #366
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Which he changed after finally believing me to be a villager. If I were a wolf, he'd be the perfect guy for me to keep around. Since I'm not, he makes the perfect guy to set me up.
One sec...re-reading.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:57 PM   #367
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
What exactly is my character, anyhoo?

Wow, a 4 time dola...either your desperate or something..you never do 4 in a row...and it was pretty quick after getting voted for.

Ardents character in my mind: Smart, analytical thinker even if he doesnt share most of his thoughts until late in game. First day votes on spite usually, but by day 2 generally is voting to help the team. From what i know, post day one you always have a motive behind your actions, which is why your play so far has perplexed me. Generally pretty quiet(which you fit in character here) but otherwise your play and late swap to saldana seem fishy. Add on that sun was pushing for you(the only one outside of me, but i was too busy with mcsweeney at the time...though i did make the one comment i quoted). Sun didnt push hard enough for people to notice and im guessing thats why he was killed. You hoped people would look at his votes for raiders and saldana and forget he voted for you first.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 PM   #368
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Which he changed after finally believing me to be a villager. If I were a wolf, he'd be the perfect guy for me to keep around. Since I'm not, he makes the perfect guy to set me up.

let me make this very clear to everyone...he dropped his vote immediatly after you two were talking about the whole bet thing...i got the feeling he dropped his vote due to all the arguing you did and he didnt want to fight anymore then him believing your innocence
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 PM   #369
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Originally Posted by SnDvls
okay let's get this started.

Vote Ardent

he's laying a little too low for just a villager.


I don't see how this is different than usual. I think I am typically quiet.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Wow, that reeks of ardent and hes from tenn too....we sure ardent doesnt have 2 board names like some of us?

Outside of that, ardent is someone who has acted odd so far this game. Both rounds so far he has voted in spite due to a vote on him. With schmidty in game and ardent didnt vote for him its off his normal play style. Just a thought, as what villager still votes off spite after day 1?


Who's from Tennessee too? And, no, I don't have two board names. I hadn't even noticed that Schmidty was in the game early on, or I would have sent my vote that way. Since then, I've been defending myself.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
This is why I voted for him. Usually if he's a villager he's very active, all of the sudden he throws in a vote on day one...then nothing. He throws a vote on me...then runs off again....nothing. It's not his normal "villager" role.



just something to note with his late swap onto saldana after it was sure he was going down...and since sun is now dead


Negative, Blade. I never did switch my vote to Saldana. I came in about 30 minutes too late for it, IIRC.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:02 PM   #370
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Wow, a 4 time dola...either your desperate or something..you never do 4 in a row...and it was pretty quick after getting voted for.

Ardents character in my mind: Smart, analytical thinker even if he doesnt share most of his thoughts until late in game. First day votes on spite usually, but by day 2 generally is voting to help the team. From what i know, post day one you always have a motive behind your actions, which is why your play so far has perplexed me. Generally pretty quiet(which you fit in character here) but otherwise your play and late swap to saldana seem fishy. Add on that sun was pushing for you(the only one outside of me, but i was too busy with mcsweeney at the time...though i did make the one comment i quoted). Sun didnt push hard enough for people to notice and im guessing thats why he was killed. You hoped people would look at his votes for raiders and saldana and forget he voted for you first.

I seriously doubt ANYONE will forget the arguments between Sndvls and myself. I don't buy that at all. What I do buy is that the wolves typically like to set players up. Sndvls and my arguing made for a perfect setup. That's all it is. A setup.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:03 PM   #371
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Negative, Blade. I never did switch my vote to Saldana. I came in about 30 minutes too late for it, IIRC.

Actually you did have time, you swapped late from raiders to barkeep, so i was mistaken on who you swapped on but you did swap. In that regard, i apologize for the faulty info. The sun kill still seems fishy though.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:03 PM   #372
dacman
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: speak to the trout
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Negative, Blade. I never did switch my vote to Saldana. I came in about 30 minutes too late for it, IIRC.

He's referring to SnDvls late switch.

Raiders Army vs. Ardent -- I'm definately starting to believe their's a wolf there. Not 100% convinced yet, though.
__________________
No signatures allowed.
dacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:04 PM   #373
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
let me make this very clear to everyone...he dropped his vote immediatly after you two were talking about the whole bet thing...i got the feeling he dropped his vote due to all the arguing you did and he didnt want to fight anymore then him believing your innocence

Let me make this very clear to you then, Blade. I believed he dropped his vote because he felt his "information" on me was wrong. I don't think it had anything to do with his whatever it was.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:04 PM   #374
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacman
He's referring to SnDvls late switch.

Raiders Army vs. Ardent -- I'm definately starting to believe their's a wolf there. Not 100% convinced yet, though.

Hmm, I never thought he was talking about Sndvls late switch. In all honesty, I would have switched my vote, though, had I shown up before the deadline.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #375
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Which he changed after finally believing me to be a villager. If I were a wolf, he'd be the perfect guy for me to keep around. Since I'm not, he makes the perfect guy to set me up.
After re-reading, I agree with Blade. He never said he believed you were a villager. You might infer that, but I don't think he meant to imply it.

That being said, I'm not sure you're a wolf. Your actions of self-defense and immediate strike-back of voting for SnDvls after he voted for you and voting for me after I voted for you don't indicate that you're a wolf in my mind. I'll leave my vote on for right now.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:06 PM   #376
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Actually you did have time, you swapped late from raiders to barkeep, so i was mistaken on who you swapped on but you did swap. In that regard, i apologize for the faulty info. The sun kill still seems fishy though.
I don't know the timing, but I'm nearly 100% positive my switch was before our witness told us about saldana. That's why I'm saying I didn't have the time. I didn't know about our witness's reveal until it was too late.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:07 PM   #377
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
After re-reading, I agree with Blade. He never said he believed you were a villager. You might infer that, but I don't think he meant to imply it.


That's the way I felt when he took his vote off me, I haven't gone back to reread the posts (I don't feel I have to), but that's the way it came across to me.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:08 PM   #378
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
HERES a very interesting thing....ardent switched off raiders to barkeep when raiders was leading saldana by one vote, so at the time raiders was going to die and ardent brought it back down to a tie...very interesting....i think that helps ardent, unless both saldana and raiders were wolves
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:09 PM   #379
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Hmmmm...for now

UNVOTE ARDENT ANTHUSIAST
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:09 PM   #380
dacman
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: speak to the trout
I wonder if SnDvls thought, as I did, that one of the people who were "travelling" was a wolf hiding among some legit excuse villagers using that to explain away their lack of participation. Maybe picked ardent out of that group?
__________________
No signatures allowed.
dacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:10 PM   #381
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
it didn't come across that way. I didn't intend for it to be and out or bet to clear me either, just givien you as the mod of the game a reason for my missing a vote, that is all.

ardent I'll drop it from here on out this is just a game. If you are having computer problems then that would explain your absence/lack of response to me, sorry. How were we supposed to know that? Just state it and it won't be held against you. I think we all would understand and we all have a gentlemen's agreement that bets and such won't be used anyhow.

Let's get back to hunting wolves

That was the post immeditely prefacing the unvote by sun...you can draw your own conclusions from it.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:12 PM   #382
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacman
I wonder if SnDvls thought, as I did, that one of the people who were "travelling" was a wolf hiding among some legit excuse villagers using that to explain away their lack of participation. Maybe picked ardent out of that group?

the three travellers were sun, penny, and i...ardent just was quiet and after getting called on it got angry and told a story about his comp and roomates comp being broken(doesnt seem to be broken when he gets called out and has to respond ).
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:16 PM   #383
dacman
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: speak to the trout
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
...I still got my vote in and I spent 13 hours on the road between Chicago and Bonne Terre MO..

Post 199. He mention comp problems too, but also the travelling.
__________________
No signatures allowed.
dacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:16 PM   #384
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
HERES a very interesting thing....ardent switched off raiders to barkeep when raiders was leading saldana by one vote, so at the time raiders was going to die and ardent brought it back down to a tie...very interesting....i think that helps ardent, unless both saldana and raiders were wolves

As I recall, Raiders posted something that made me believe his innocence at the time.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:17 PM   #385
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
the three travellers were sun, penny, and i...ardent just was quiet and after getting called on it got angry and told a story about his comp and roomates comp being broken(doesnt seem to be broken when he gets called out and has to respond ).
You can go die in a fire. Obviously, I can't provide proof.

I did mention somewhere here that I was going out of town.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:18 PM   #386
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Checking in. Work will be "interesting" today. It's our last day full of students. Tomorrow morning they leave bright and early for home. I'll be on the road shortly after that heading home for Missouri.

Here you go, blade.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:20 PM   #387
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
As for my roommate's computer problems:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=730
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:21 PM   #388
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
You can go die in a fire. Obviously, I can't provide proof.

I did mention somewhere here that I was going out of town.

I feel like im going to get an ardent block again lol...im just saying its funny that the big reason sun dropped his vote on you was your claim that both you and your friends comps was acting up, but when you get called out by raiders it doesnt seem broken. No need to get angry, i still havent voted for you, as i feel others like Mcsweeney, raiders, taz, and barkeep(he might have killed sun to set you up for death since you voted for him and he wants you dead without a direct trail to him)
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:22 PM   #389
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Checking in. Work will be "interesting" today. It's our last day full of students. Tomorrow morning they leave bright and early for home. I'll be on the road shortly after that heading home for Missouri.

As it turned out, I was able to go home after work that day. I was on the road from 4:02pm until 11:30 that night. Gotta love the traffic on 294 southbound and 55 south during rush hour.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:23 PM   #390
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I feel like im going to get an ardent block again lol...im just saying its funny that the big reason sun dropped his vote on you was your claim that both you and your friends comps was acting up, but when you get called out by raiders it doesnt seem broken. No need to get angry, i still havent voted for you, as i feel others like Mcsweeney, raiders, taz, and barkeep(he might have killed sun to set you up for death since you voted for him and he wants you dead without a direct trail to him)

If you look in the above forum, you'll see I just about have all his problems fixed.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:23 PM   #391
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
dola, others are as suspicious as you...your just the one im talking to right now..i could have this same talk with those others i listed
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:23 PM   #392
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
I'm going to start where I left off yesterday.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I think he facilitated the shift to St. Cronin on day one, see post #103 and don't have a lot of time to type right now, so I will add more later. Just want to get a vote in at this time. The deadline is 10:30pm, right?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:24 PM   #393
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I feel like im going to get an ardent block again lol...im just saying its funny that the big reason sun dropped his vote on you was your claim that both you and your friends comps was acting up, but when you get called out by raiders it doesnt seem broken. No need to get angry, i still havent voted for you, as i feel others like Mcsweeney, raiders, taz, and barkeep(he might have killed sun to set you up for death since you voted for him and he wants you dead without a direct trail to him)
And by the way, my computer ISN'T acting up, it's just not connected to the internet yet. I just don't feel like shelling out about 100 bucks right around Christmas time for a wireless router and card when I could spend that money elsewhere.

I'll be hooked up on my own computer after the holidays.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:25 PM   #394
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
dola, others are as suspicious as you...your just the one im talking to right now..i could have this same talk with those others i listed
Understood, but you're barking up the wrong tree.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:26 PM   #395
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
I'm going to start where I left off yesterday.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I think he facilitated the shift to St. Cronin on day one, see post #103 and don't have a lot of time to type right now, so I will add more later. Just want to get a vote in at this time. The deadline is 10:30pm, right?

Duly noted, but I believe RA has unvoted me.

Therefore

UNVOTE Raiders Army
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:29 PM   #396
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Understood, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Theres a method to my annoying arguments...gets people riled up, which is when i really learn whos who....and based on my experiences with you id say your legit based on how you have reacted so far. Not clearing you yet, but your response has been in accordance with your past villager defenses(like spawn game). If you would be so kind to help the team get the right guy from now on out it would be appreciated....if i dont count you, which i wont for now, i now say its one of these: Mcsweeney, raiders, taz, or barkeep. Maybe more then 1, and maybe none at all...but id venture a guess one is
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:56 PM   #397
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
caught up on the reading...good luck villagers...some interesting talk about me in there. I'll share my thoughts at the end of the game.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:21 PM   #398
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
It is possible that some haven't come back on the board since it was down.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:35 PM   #399
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
caught up on the reading...good luck villagers...some interesting talk about me in there. I'll share my thoughts at the end of the game.

Sorry to see ya go buddy, i had just figured out you a villager for sure too...well miss ya, as especially this game we cant afford to lose more vocal guys...half our team doesnt ever talk....see you next game or when i die buddy. Or around town
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:36 PM   #400
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
half our team doesnt ever talk
This is such a true statement.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.