Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-21-2005, 01:43 PM   #401
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, since it seems unless im accusing and arguing with someone no one talks, i might as well start again. And this one is my leading candiate with respect to Mcsweeney odd play, taz's utter silence, ardents ^^^, raider with the whole posse and surviving the close battle with saldana....

VOTE BARKEEP
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:52 PM   #402
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Sorry to see ya go buddy, i had just figured out you a villager for sure too...well miss ya, as especially this game we cant afford to lose more vocal guys...half our team doesnt ever talk....see you next game or when i die buddy. Or around town

OT - you going to the Insight Bowl...see you there.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:55 PM   #403
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE pennywisesb

Talk about a guy a didn't even notice was playing. Looking back, every single one of his posts have been complete fluff, he's added nothing to the conversation this entire game.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 03:03 PM   #404
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
VOTE pennywisesb

Talk about a guy a didn't even notice was playing. Looking back, every single one of his posts have been complete fluff, he's added nothing to the conversation this entire game.

So why not vote for me? I haven't contributed anything either according to you. Go ahead and take a chance on killing a villager just because they are quiet, that's a great strategy.

My thing is that there are so many people coming up with good theories in this game, most of the time there seems to be nothing important for me to add without echoing others. As I said before, I've been busy and it's hard to scrutinize every post since I don't have endless time on the board.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:24 PM   #405
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Since I'll be out playing Madden for a while this evening and may not be back, I'll

VOTE PENNYWISESB since I voted for him yesterday and I still think he's suspicious.

I would vote for Barkeep since he was the one leading the charge against me yesterday, but I doubt a wolf would do that on the second day.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 03:29 PM   #406
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Since I'll be out playing Madden for a while this evening and may not be back, I'll

VOTE PENNYWISESB since I voted for him yesterday and I still think he's suspicious.

I would vote for Barkeep since he was the one leading the charge against me yesterday, but I doubt a wolf would do that on the second day.

he lead the charge against you when the other leading canidate was a wolf...that doesnt sound odd?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:30 PM   #407
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
So why not vote for me? I haven't contributed anything either according to you. Go ahead and take a chance on killing a villager just because they are quiet, that's a great strategy.

My thing is that there are so many people coming up with good theories in this game, most of the time there seems to be nothing important for me to add without echoing others. As I said before, I've been busy and it's hard to scrutinize every post since I don't have endless time on the board.

Would you assume I vote Blade since he is actually helping us? What the fuck do you want from me Schmidty? I called you out, you responded well enough to make me back off a little. I wish while you were busying shitting on every post I make that you would instead take that time and throw your ideas out there. The more minds we have working together the better.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 03:50 PM   #408
dacman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Board's back up and SnDvls is gone. In trying to figure out why he was the one killed, I think it was his vote against ardent that did it.

VOTE ARDENT ENTHUSIAST

This is a very wolf-like move. SnDvls was the 1st person to vote last round, and the only person to ever vote for ardent. Why would the wolves kill him for that? They didn't.

SnDvls died because he started the bandwagon for Raiders Army. The wolves must've assumed he knew something (i.e. role) so they took him out to protect RA. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
Old 12-21-2005, 03:59 PM   #409
dacman
College Benchwarmer

Dola,

I also wanted to say I won't be able to check in later, (my GF has a "mandatory" Christmas party--mandatory for ME that is) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a wolf lynch. Later.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:33 PM   #410
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
he lead the charge against you when the other leading canidate was a wolf...that doesnt sound odd?

As Raiders talked more and I started to believe him more and more. If you noticed he responded to several things I said and I basically didn't say anything, despite being around, rather than continue the argument. I only responded in the morning when he called me out. If I hadn't been so vocal about voting for Raiders, I would have changed to saldana earlier, but I felt any switch at that point made me look very suspicious, no matter what the outcome was. I think this unease is evident in my last post. When Grammaticus posted his reveal that gave me what I needed to be able to make the switch. I understand your suspicion but I'd rather draw a little suspicion rather than have made the wrong vote about someone. I think several games, not to mention the game I ran, show how concerned I am about being right. That is what I go for above all else in my votes and while I was late to getting it right, in the end I did get it right.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #411
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Also about the posse, I count three of us who are part of it. Raiders and I are the obvious ones, but there is one other player, and not who Blade identified, who I believe is a member.

The board outage to me seems to have given us less to go on than normal. Ardent to me has played the same game he normally plays: full of great logic and great emotion. I certainly think he could be a wolf, but don't see any gameplay that is significantly different.

I'm going to do something risky. Rather than jump on something someone else has said I'm going to go with a new direction: dacman. He's a new player but has played a very smart game. He changed his vote right before saldana does. Was it because saldana gave permission knowing the vote was still close at that point, but so dacman would seem to be in the clear if he did go down? Seems to me that dacman might have help from outside sources.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:40 PM   #412
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Double dola -- Forgot to actually Vote Dacman
Old 12-21-2005, 06:05 PM   #413
Raiders Army
Coordinator

UNVOTE PENNYWISESB
VOTE DACMAN

Glad I came back on. Doing it because:

1. He voted for me.
2. I didn't feel good voting for penny since I'm not sure he's a wolf.

Dacman, on the other hand....I'm an easy target, so I know the wolves would rather have me lynched than eat me.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #414
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Pretty quiet out there right now. I'm gone for the night as I have to get the kids in the shower and settle down for a long winter's nap.

Good luck to us and I hope we get a wolf.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:36 PM   #415
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I need to vote. I have to make sure I get a vote in now, because I don't know what opportunities I'll have for the net the rest of the night.

I'm going....gosh, I don't know. I have to believe Sndvls death was to try and set me up. Wolves don't typically kill someone for nothing. At least, when I've been a wolf, that's been my experience.

Vote Dacman.

I have no solid reason to do so, other than
Old 12-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #416
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
other than

Other than what? You can't leave me hanging like that
Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM   #417
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Other than what? You can't leave me hanging like that

Wow. How did that happen?
Old 12-21-2005, 06:40 PM   #418
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I need to vote. I have to make sure I get a vote in now, because I don't know what opportunities I'll have for the net the rest of the night.

I'm going....gosh, I don't know. I have to believe Sndvls death was to try and set me up. Wolves don't typically kill someone for nothing. At least, when I've been a wolf, that's been my experience.

Vote Dacman.

I have no solid reason to do so, other than

shoot. I can't even remember how I finished this sentence. I was just blabbering, honestly.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:56 PM   #419
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Rather than jump on something someone else has said I'm going to go with a new direction: dacman. He's a new player but has played a very smart game.
I think this is a neat ploy to turn attention away from the real wolf. Dacman hasn't done anything to make him look anything close to suspicious. I'm still looking for that tell-tale sign from someone. But it's not Dacman.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:17 PM   #420
Schmidty
Coordinator

After a quick read-through, this dead-weight votes:

VOTE DACMAN
Old 12-21-2005, 07:24 PM   #421
Barkeep49
Coordinator

RPI -- I haven't gone through and done a tally but if we don't have everyone's vote I would be in favor of a 12 hour extention considering the board outage.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #422
Poli
FOFC Survivor

How long was the board out?
Old 12-21-2005, 07:41 PM   #423
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
How long was the board out?
Well I don't know when it came back up but it was down for the whole morning.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:44 PM   #424
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

VOTE DACMAN
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:49 PM   #425
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Well I don't know when it came back up but it was down for the whole morning.
Guess I was lucky. My roommate slept in today.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #426
WVUFAN
College Starter

VOTE BARKEEP

He's too eager to indict Dacman, and he's too eager to get over his bandwagon jumping from the last day cycle. By going after a relatively quiet person, he's drawing attention away from himself.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:52 PM   #427
Blade6119
Coordinator

i pray im wrong like not thinking saldana was a wolf, but i have a bad feeling were getting taken here....im out for a bit, so i hope dacman is a wolf i guess
Demotivation
Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 PM   #428
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
i pray im wrong like not thinking saldana was a wolf, but i have a bad feeling were getting taken here....im out for a bit, so i hope dacman is a wolf i guess
I have to say the alacrity at which people have joined the dacman bandwagon is rather disconcerting to me as well. I think there have to be a wolf or two amongst the votes for him. If he is a wolf it'll make them seem innocent. If he's innocent, they'll have blended into the crowd.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:35 PM   #429
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I could certainly peel my vote off, but I do have some reasoning for my vote.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:36 PM   #430
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I don't _think_ we're missing any votes -- can someone confirm?
Old 12-21-2005, 08:44 PM   #431
McSweeny
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
I don't _think_ we're missing any votes -- can someone confirm?
you don't have my vote yet, just got back in. give me a few minutes to process what's gone on and then i'll vote
McSweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:50 PM   #432
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Deadline is going to stay -- 10:30pm on Weds, Dec 22 (Tonight!!)
Old 12-21-2005, 08:57 PM   #433
McSweeny
College Starter

first RA jumps on pennywise for being quiet.
Then RA picks up a vote from dacman
Barkeep votes for dacman
RA switches his vote to dacman
AE votes for dacman
bandwagon is in full effect as Taz and Schmidty each jump on dacman

Barkeep saying he wants to vote for dacman because he's a new player AND has played a smart game seems kind of strange to me. He says he likes to be 100% correct and then in the next breath says he's going to make a very risky move. He then suspects dacman of getting outside help. I don't like it. SO....

[b]VOTE BARKEEP49[b/]
Old 12-21-2005, 08:58 PM   #434
McSweeny
College Starter

ahem

VOTE BARKEEP49
Old 12-21-2005, 09:00 PM   #435
McSweeny
College Starter

dola

i'd also like to note that i'm a bit curious about Raider's Army. He's been voting and unvoting like crazy today.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #436
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
He says he likes to be 100% correct and then in the next breath says he's going to make a very risky move.
This risk is in not going along with the crowd. Of course the crowd seems to be with me now.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:16 PM   #437
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Watching Lost right now...the episode where they show what happened to the tail section survivors. I feel like that's where we're at right now. We're all trying to figure out who is who, and we got a friggin wolf right there with us.

Come to think of it...a "Lost" werewolf game would be kind of cool.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:25 PM   #438
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I really think you need to take a look at RA for the following

1- He started the bandwagon on St, Cronin, (dubb and barkeep had 2 votes at time) and Saldana a know wolf was an the table with one vote. Also Saldana was the first to vote for St. Cronin. Then he says king started the swing (trying to cover himself)
2- He said in the last game everyone who voted for the first round lynch was a villager, trying to set himself and Saldana up as Villagers
3- RA votes and unvotes all the time, spreading himself out making it hard to establish a patter, very wolfish
4- RA says Barkeep outed him on the posse, but RA is the one that said he was in it.
5- Saldana switches to RA trying to throw off suspision. Sal knows he will get outed as a wolf and his vote will look good on RA
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:26 PM   #439
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Unvote dacman
Vote Raiders
Want to get this in before the deadline. His voting has been strange. The bandwagon against dacman was too easy.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:27 PM   #440
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Posse? I think I need to reread some posts.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:27 PM   #441
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

sorry had to type fast as the deadline is just a few minutes away. I meant to be more descriptive on each point, but I think the points are fairly clear. I think RA is a wolf.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:29 PM   #442
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Posse? I think I need to reread some posts.
Did I spell it wrong?

It's 4 to 3, dacman to RA. Anyone want to switch, make it fast.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #443
Blade6119
Coordinator

If dacman is dead, and hes a villager, then im even more confident that barkeep is a wolf..i cast the first vote today, first vote for him, a bandwagon comes along on someone else started by barkeep, then he trys to pull out after it looks like dacman is dead(i presume becuase dacman will be a villager and barkeep wants to look good for not voting him). if dacman is a wolf, my whole mentality this game is off....i suspect its going to be the first though.
Demotivation
Old 12-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #444
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Anyone know how to make excel columns look nice here? I've been keeping track of the reasons people have claimed they have voted for the past couple of days and want to post it in case I'm killed tonight.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #445
Blade6119
Coordinator

3 on barkeep too if im not mistaken
Demotivation
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #446
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Also, I don't think pennywise voted, that maks two rounds he skipped. Not sure if that means anything or if he is out Christmas shopping. Thats were I was and just couldn't get back in time to start posting earlier.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #447
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
If dacman is dead, and hes a villager, then im even more confident that barkeep is a wolf..i cast the first vote today, first vote for him, a bandwagon comes along on someone else started by barkeep, then he trys to pull out after it looks like dacman is dead(i presume becuase dacman will be a villager and barkeep wants to look good for not voting him). if dacman is a wolf, my whole mentality this game is off....i suspect its going to be the first though.
I want to get the vote right. Late events, part of which is my going through the votes to record the reasons, make me think that dac is innocent. I wish I had done so 10 minutes earlier as then perhaps ardent would have been swayed.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #448
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I also do not have penny voting.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #449
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Correct.
Final count should be 4 dac, 3 raiders, 3 bk

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 12-21-2005 at 09:34 PM. Reason: add in final vote counts
Old 12-21-2005, 09:39 PM   #450
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
True, but I didn't see anyone pushing a shift to Barkeep. Actually, I think Barkeep is okay, but not sure. I have a stronger feeling that Dacman and Ardent are on the up and up.

I'm very suspicious about RA and Blade, you are looking suspicious as well. Pennywise has not given us much to go on and has missed 2 votes, so I think he is a problem as well.