Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-22-2013, 01:20 PM   #401
path12
Coordinator

Dola, particularly one around that time after Simbo went up 6-4.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #402
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Honky Tonk -- question for you. I kind of get why you put Danny's name here but cannot for the life of me figure out why you put mau's. Could you fill me in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I don't see how Simbo gets run up to 6 so easily that soon if he were a wolf. He was also a major candidate almost the whole day. Meanwhile I haven't felt like you or Danny were playing your usual game, though it's early obviously. I'll be interested to see the vote / unvote for today when it's all said and done.

The 'you' in that being Mau.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #403
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The Fight Action deadline is in less than two hours, so get your actions in if you haven't.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #404
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
The Fight Action deadline is in less than two hours, so get your actions in if you haven't.

oh i sent mine in.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #405
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
vote saldana

Quote:
4 for sal 3 for sui and simbo

Not a lucky day for an s name I guess.

Quote:
I went full defense because julio was acring crazy n shit.

Quote:
unvote sal
vote simbo

Come on Brothers! You don't want to lose these 24 inch pythons on the first night do ya brothers?

Quote:
EXTRA ABILITIES

Each wrestler will have a one time action to either recover more damage than normal or inflict more damage than normal, one time per game. This will be set out in each wrestler's PM.

Quote:
I don't think Simbo's a wolf, but I would not be surprised if one of Danny / Mau was one.

Quote:
yeeaaaaahhh...

I'm gonna try this, too. I don't think Danny's a wolf but I would not be surprised if JAG / Lathum was one.

Quote:
Because you were a random name I chose. I was only sarcastic and now I've picked up another vote.

Quote:
Not a problem. I hope my possible death brings complete clarity to all!

There will be no reveal from me.

Quote:
I don't see how Simbo gets run up to 6 so easily that soon if he were a wolf. He was also a major candidate almost the whole day. Meanwhile I haven't felt like you or Danny were playing your usual game, though it's early obviously. I'll be interested to see the vote / unvote for today when it's all said and done.

I think I've got all mau's posts here. I don't know his style, but really I'm not seeing anything here (granted it is with 20/20 hindsight) that gives me any kind of wolfiness.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #406
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Fair enough, looking back at it all I don't get it either. That was my impression at the time the deadline was approaching though and my time was being split between the thread and getting kids ready for bed, so my concentration wasn't ideal.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #407
path12
Coordinator

OK, have to get this in and then out for the day. This is a vote of respect.

VOTE LATHUM

His placement in that run scares me the most. Good luck non-wolves!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #408
Suicane75
Coordinator

What scares me about Lathum is that he mentioned watching for odd runs on certain people, right before he started the odd run on Mau.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #409
Suicane75
Coordinator

My bad, Lathum said that thing about late day ties being very telling after he switched his vote to Mau. Murrayyyy was sort of the first, then Lathum followed suit.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #410
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Well crap. I had it narrowed down to sal or lathum because of their late votes on mau. Fifty fifty shot of being right.

vote sal
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #411
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

man i dont know who to vote for
Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #412
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Not really buying Lathum or sal to be honest. If you think there was a wolf that they were trying to protect in Simbo, that's probably who you ought to be voting for (strongly don't think Danny and Lathum for example would be wolf partners the way Lathum tried to drive votes to him, maybe you could make a case for Danny+sal though). There would be little other reason for a wolf sal / Lathum to try and make a vote they know will look damning when the lynch results are revealed when they can stay more out of the limelight.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #413
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
My bad, Lathum said that thing about late day ties being very telling after he switched his vote to Mau. Murrayyyy was sort of the first, then Lathum followed suit.

My motivation was creating a three way tie to see where the late votes would go. I figure if one of those three was the wolf then the other wolves would switch out to save a wolf.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #414
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Classic situation of damned if you do or don't. If I leave my vote on Danny then I'll be looked at later in the game as having a throw away vote D1.

My impression of D1 voting in the wolves arent going to move their votes unless they are desperate to save a wolf. Anyone who knows me knows I would rather let one of my own die as a wolf than out myself.

That being said, you want to learn about the late Mau voters the best way is to lynch Simbo. If he is a wolf , then OK, the late votes on Mau look bad, if he is a villager the late voters on Mau look better since wolves really have no incentive to move late from one villager to another.

The worst thing to do is just start abritrarly voting the late Mau voters because they moved late, you learn the least in that scenerio.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #415
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
My motivation was creating a three way tie to see where the late votes would go. I figure if one of those three was the wolf then the other wolves would switch out to save a wolf.

the thing is if they are experienced wolves they wont. They will let him hang as opposed to making it easy to connect the dots later in the game
Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #416
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The part of the voting that interests me is when we went from a bunch tied with 1 to three tied with 2, and then the three with 2 votes each were brought up to 3-3-3. If there was a wolf among the people with one vote each, it's possible the candidates were nudged up to protect their wolf buddy from becoming a candidate. Have to go back and look at that sequence.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #417
Suicane75
Coordinator

Why the hell is Chubby so quiet?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #418
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post

i can see your point, but we wernt even sure at that time how eliminations worked
Old 02-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #419
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Friday work 6am-6pm est. Just got on phone in bathroom to send in fight orders. (Shhhh)
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #420
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

Because he knows im going to bring the pain during the fight! hes just scared sh*tless at the Barbarians wrath!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #421
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

It appears that the GODS... Are in the corner of The Ultimate Warrior... When I was blindsided by THE COWARD SHAWN MICHAELS.. *Snort* The GODS ABOVE REACHED DOWN WITH THEIR HANDS AND ALTERED DESTINY!!! Speaking with a fist forged in the shadows of the great mountainous regions of PARTS UNKNOWN.. I feel their power now, coursing... BURSTING... Through my veins and I know there will be.. much.. more.. blood yet to be shed. YOU ARE NEXT, RICK RUUUUDE.... *Snort* To feel the POWER of the Ultimate Warrior...

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #422
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Last night my wife and I were getting intimate, and we were doing a little role playing. It was going well until I superfly skookad her from the dresser.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #423
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
that make Barbarian angry and confused. me vote for you just for making brain hurt

Unvote Suicane

Vote Danny

So far I don't see much behind the "simbo is a wolf" theory, at least late in the day. JAG and Lathum were big movers there, and no way they do that as a wolf pairing with Simbo.

Looking back further now. This vote is the one that stands out to me so far. Fairly late in the day, after 8 EST I think, bullet moves from one of the top votegetters to Danny who had only 1 or 2 votes. Weird.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #424
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Not really buying Lathum or sal to be honest. If you think there was a wolf that they were trying to protect in Simbo, that's probably who you ought to be voting for (strongly don't think Danny and Lathum for example would be wolf partners the way Lathum tried to drive votes to him, maybe you could make a case for Danny+sal though). There would be little other reason for a wolf sal / Lathum to try and make a vote they know will look damning when the lynch results are revealed when they can stay more out of the limelight.

I don't think they both are wolves. I think one of them is a wolf though so its fifty fifty to me. Sal was the one I could see being involved in the most scenarios. Simbo was also on my short list. Who knows. Maybe ill change to him later when I get to a computer. Studying this on my phone is tough. Damn you samsung!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #425
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Vote Saldana

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #426
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I am going to vote for Simbo. I think that puts him up two votes and honestly after last game, I feel like getting a two vote lead for someone around deadline is important. Plus I am only going to be on for a little bit longer.

Vote Simbo

Zinto's vote seemed like he was hedging his bets. He unvoted when it was something like 4-4-4-3 and then waited until someone else bumped Simbo up to jump on there. If we had a lot of villagers there, seems like a wolf move to get on a bandwagon rather than sticking their neck out.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #427
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
Cut the music!!!!

What I'd like to have right now, is for all you fat, out of shape, FOFC fatasses keep the noise down while I take my robe off, and give all the lovely ladies in the audience what they came here to see!! (and change my vote)

unvote suicane
vote Mauchow

HIT THE MUSIC!!!!

And lastly, saldana makes his move after I voice my concern about Simbo not being around for a reveal, which again is a safe spot for a wolf to move and make a vote that they can then say, 'well people were worried about simbo notbeing around'.

That's all I've got. I'm not sure we've got much out of this vote until we learn a few more allegiances.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #428
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Zinto's vote seemed like he was hedging his bets. He unvoted when it was something like 4-4-4-3 and then waited until someone else bumped Simbo up to jump on there. If we had a lot of villagers there, seems like a wolf move to get on a bandwagon rather than sticking their neck out.

that makes good sense,

Vote Simbo

and Autumn if you wernt my tag team partner and did some suspicious stuff id be voting for you right now.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #429
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

woops, i messed up my vote above

unvote Simbo

vote Zinto

i was curious about him earlier being very inactive, this reason is as good as any right now to suspect him
Old 02-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #430
Autumn
Head Coach

I have no idea what the vote count is. Monday, if I"m all better by then, I'm going to start keeping vote counts!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #431
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
and Autumn if you wernt my tag team partner and did some suspicious stuff id be voting for you right now.

Do you mean I have done suspicious stuff, or you'll vote for me if I do?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I have no idea what the vote count is. Monday, if I"m all better by then, I'm going to start keeping vote counts!

Interesting statement.

Why are you sure you will be alive on Monday?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #433
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
something in what happened yesterday doesn't hit me in the right way. I can't yet explain it any better.

Maybe this will help?

britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #434
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Twenty minutes to the Fight Action deadline. I have heard from most of you, but there are still a handful left without actions.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #435
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

D2:

2 saldana: murrayyyyy (410), Julio (425)
1 DT: Lathum (389)
1 Chubby: Simbo (392)
1 path12: ntn (395)
1 Lathum: path12 (407)
1 Zinto: bullet (429)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #436
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Do you mean I have done suspicious stuff, or you'll vote for me if I do?

no you havnt really. i meant if you did do any plus that accusation i would be compelled to vote for you. im not nearly as good at this game as others, so im a little simple in my voting
Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #437
britrock88
Pro Starter

1 DaddyTorgo - Lathum (389)
1 Chubby - Simbo Klice (392)
1 path12 - ntndeacon (395)
1 Lathum - path12 (407)
2 saldana - murrayyyyy (410), Julio Riddols (425)
1 Zinto - bulletsponge (429)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #438
britrock88
Pro Starter

Ha. Thanks, JAG.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #439
britrock88
Pro Starter

Post numbers aren't right, but from yesterday.

2 Suicane: Simbo (200), Danny (110)
6 Simbo: ntn (111), PackerFanatic (115), britrock88 (154), Chubby (160), mauchow (162), bullet (232)
8 mauchow: Julio (142), Autumn (166), DaddyTorgo (170), murrayyyyy (229), JAG (112), Lathum (104), Zinto (287), saldana (116
2 Danny: Suicane (186), Path12 (192)

(And thanks, suicane, for putting this together. And sal, for fixing your vote.)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #440
britrock88
Pro Starter

Wish I had more time to do the Narcanalysis.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #441
britrock88
Pro Starter

I suppose people voting for saldana today don't like him trying to seal the lynch. Though neither of murrayyyyy or Julio were in the last game with 3 tied lynches. I'll give them a pass for it.

Of the other 5 guys getting votes, 3 of them had their vote on mau yesterday. Is this the best approach? We have 2 confirmed villagers on Simbo, who I think is the likeliest candidate for a wolf or two to have hidden on. And the odds are 1/4 as opposed to 1/8.

That said, I'll add some traction behind today's single candidate who is in that camp.

Vote Chubby
Old 02-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #442
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
IOf the other 5 guys getting votes, 3 of them had their vote on mau yesterday. Is this the best approach? We have 2 confirmed villagers on Simbo, who I think is the likeliest candidate for a wolf or two to have hidden on. And the odds are 1/4 as opposed to 1/8.

That said, I'll add some traction behind today's single candidate who is in that camp.

Vote Chubby

I actually really like this bit of analysis.

Maybe the wolves are behind pushing us towards the 1/8, or jumped into that early.

Not saying we should "second-level" it today, but something to keep in mind for later as a vote history is built in the game.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #443
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Last night my wife and I were getting intimate, and we were doing a little role playing. It was going well until I superfly skookad her from the dresser.

Hahah
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #444
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

It was more like 4-4-4-3-2 when I unvoted Sal who only had 2 votes and it was around 9:10ish but I was not going to vote for Danny there because Danny is someone I never vote for on day one. I wasn't going to vote for Suicane because I don't think he has played in a game recently so voting him out day one is no fun. So it was down to Mau or Simbo and I couldn't decide because it was day one and such.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #445
Zinto
College Starter

Just for people to see my mindset going into voting there.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #446
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So to restate, my premise is that we appeared to go to 3-3-3 quickly yesterday and I think it may be because a wolf wanted to drive the vote away from a wolf who had a single vote (seeing as statistically you'd expect we had a wolf on the block with 9 people getting votes).

Quote:
Day 1 Vote:

3 Suicane: Danny (110), saldana (116), bullet (134)
2 Simbo: ntn (111), PackerFanatic (115)
2 saldana: Suicane (109), Autumn (129)
1 Britrock88: JAG (112)
1 Danny: Lathum (104)
1 murrayyyyy: path12 (127)
1 path12: murrayyyyy (133)
1 PackerFanatic: Simbo (135)
1 mauchow: Julio (142)

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Choosing who to keep tied with Sui. There's something just so... RAVISHING... about Saldana...

VOTE SIMBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Hello everyone. I am going to keep this a three way race and vote for Sal. Plus, it works out because the youtube video of Koko B. Ware I watched was a match with him getting his butt kicked by Ravishing Rick Rude.

Vote Sal

So the three people who put down third votes here are bulletsponge, britrock88, and Zinto. The people at the time with one vote (not counting the revealed villagers) are Danny, path12, murrayyyyy, and britrock88 again. Since britrock happens to be on both lists, I'll call him the lucky winner and go back there again (he's getting a hunka hunka burnin love from The Honky Tonk Man):

Vote britrock88
Old 02-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #447
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So to restate, my premise is that we appeared to go to 3-3-3 quickly yesterday and I think it may be because a wolf wanted to drive the vote away from a wolf who had a single vote (seeing as statistically you'd expect we had a wolf on the block with 9 people getting votes).

So the three people who put down third votes here are bulletsponge, britrock88, and Zinto. The people at the time with one vote (not counting the revealed villagers) are Danny, path12, murrayyyyy, and britrock88 again. Since britrock happens to be on both lists, I'll call him the lucky winner and go back there again (he's getting a hunka hunka burnin love from The Honky Tonk Man):

Vote britrock88

Nice logic. Of course I just liked britrock's logic too...lol
Old 02-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #448
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Now that some fights have been joined, and we're a little more familair with how they go, will we see wrestlers took a different approach? Here are today's actions. The fights will take place with the lynch tonight (whenever that is, after work).

All actions listed in alphabetical order again, by category.

AGGRESSIVE ATTACK

Suicane75 (Jake The Snake Roberts) ATT DaddyTorgo (Randy Macho Man Savage)

CAUTIOUS ATTACK

Autumn (The Warlord) ATT path12 (Ted the Million Dollar Man DiBiase)
britrock88 (Rick The Model Martel) ATT Suicane75 (Jake The Snake Roberts)
bulletsponge (The Barbarian) ATT Chubby (Rowdy Roddy Piper)
Chubby (Rowdy Roddy Piper) ATT Julio Riddols (The Ultimate Warrior)
murrayyyyy (The American Dream Dusty Rhodes) ATT path12 (Ted the Million Dollar Man DiBiase)
ntndeacon (Mr. Perfect) ATT Suicane75 (Jake The Snake Roberts)

CAUTIOUS DEFENSE

Danny (Andre the Giant)
JAG (The Honky Tonk Man)
Julio Riddols (The Ultimate Warrior)
saldana (Rick Rude)
Simbo Klice (Bret Hart)

AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE

DaddyTorgo (Macho Man)
Lathum (Jimmy Superfly Snuka)
path12 (Ted The Million Dollar Man DiBiase)
Zinto (Birdman Koko B. Ware)

Old 02-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #449
saldana
Pro Starter

for those that are looking at me because i put the proverbial nail in the Hulkster's coffin yesterday, if you play enough of these games with me, you will learn that I abhor ties...entire days have been spent arguing over whether or not they are good for the village...i dont believe that they are.

the last game we played, we had 3 ties in the first 4 days...there were all kinds of shenanigans at the deadline, and only by luck of the tie mechanic did we pull out a win...no way was i letting the vote stay at an interval that could be tied.

we need vote history...thats how the village wins...ties dont help that as much as lynches do.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #450
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Suicane with the random attack on me...hmmm.