Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #201
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Manhattan County is an agrarian county on the edge of the state. The sole incorporated town in the county is called Manhattan Farms.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-17-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:55 AM   #202
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

My plan is to incorporate college football into this dynasty (or on a new thread?) using colleges and universities from Jefferson and replacing an entire D-1 conference to do it, ideally.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #203
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Using NCAA 2008, I'm either going to replace a major conference and create an all Jefferson university conference. Plus two outlier schools will be in other conferences for a total of 12.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-21-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #204
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Though somewhat belatedly, I've uploaded both the Oregano County region and the Gold Country (Southern Jefferson/San Alberto) region for download.

They're zipped and I think you'll just download the folders to the C:\Documents and Settings\whateveryoursiscalled\My Documents\SimCity 4\Regions directory.

You can get the zip file here:

Oregano & Gold Country

The two folders are included in the same zip, both are separate regions and so, the folders both get downloaded to that same directory above and they should work. I'm uploading them right now, so they might not be there if you're checking just after I post this.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-21-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #205
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

The Jefferson Townball League has been around since 1934. What began as an informal, but hotly contested sixteen team league is now the hottest ticket anywhere in Jefferson, with 40 teams now participating in the annual event which culminates with the Jefferson Series, a best-of-nine game battle royale that determines the champion of Jefferson.

Due to the rapid success of the league that began with the professionalization of teams in the late 1970s, the expansion of the facilities the teams play in, a regional TV deal and expansion to 40 teams..the league is now breaking new ground in 1991, by creating a 162-game schedule and interleague play for the first time ever.

It remains to be seen whether fan interest will remain as high as it's been since the beginning.

The playoffs in the league begin with a one-game winner-take-all game called Elimination Day. The games begin in the morning and go all day long. The winners of the Elim games, advance to the Stage Series, a best-of-three game affair, which leads up to the best-of-five game Town Series, determining the champions of each league.

The winners of the Town Series advance to the best-of-nine Jefferson Series, the highlight of the baseball season in Jefferson.

You can visit the league web site for the Jefferson Townball Association here.

http://crayon.tv/townball/leagues/league_100_home.html
Old 07-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #206
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

NORTH YORK
39 playoff appearances, 9 Jefferson Series titles

Sure sounds good, until you realize that The Bullies last claimed a Series title in 1965 and last made it to the Series Finals in 1970. It's been a lean 30 years or so for the ballclub and most blame the expansion of the league and the professionalisation of players. In any case, the fans are holding out for future success, but with the team's last division title (and winning season) having come back in 1985, it might be a longer wait.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-26-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #207
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

MANNES FIVE LAKES
24 playoff appearances, 3 Jefferson Series titles

For a franchise that began with the league in 1934, this club is the proverbial 'late bloomer'. They didn't win their first division title until 1963. But since 1978, they've missed the playoffs just twice, claimed 11 division titles and won the Jefferson Series in 1987, 1989 and again in 1990.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-26-2007 at 06:04 PM.