Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

NCAA '08: Prime Time at Stanford

The following dynasty is being played on NCAA '08 for the PS2. Eaglesfan27 made a post of the sliders he had been using in the NCAA 2008 thread, and I just stole those. I rented the game, so this dynasty may only last a week, but I'm definitely gonna get through at least a season, and hopefully two. If I rent it again, or even buy it, who knows how long it will last? Well, hope you enjoy....Karl

Quote:
JIM HARBAUGH FIRED AS STANFORD COACH
STANFORD,CA-In a stunning development, Jim Harbaugh is out as Stanford's head football coach before even one game. The shocking news came down at around 8 PM Pacific Time Friday night, shortly after Stanford AD Bob Bowlsby had learned of discrepancies in Harbaugh's resume.

"Well, as sometimes happens during the hiring process, I neglected to read Harbaugh's resume. To be honest, I didn't even know we had a copy," said Bowlsby. "The worst cases of deception are undoubtedly in the 'Personal Accomplishments' section. It says that he once finished the 72 oz. steak at the Big Texan Steakhouse. Turns out, Harbaugh's a vegetarian..always has been," Bowlsby continued, "Then, it says right down here that he served for two years as a delegate in the 'American Futon Union'. There's no such thing as the American Futon Union. I called Mr. Harbaugh about this discrepancies, and he just broke down."

Stanford has not released a list of potential replacements yet, but Bowlsby assured everyone in the Stanford family that the next head coach would extoll all the virtues of the beloved university, "I assure everyone in the Stanford family that the next head coach will extoll all the cirues of our beloved university."

Last edited by Karlifornia : 07-27-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #2
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Stanford Announces New Head Coach
STANFORD, CA- Stanford University has found their new coach, only minutes after the firing of Jim Harbaugh. His name: Deion Sanders.

"We couldn't be any luckier than to have found Deion to take over. He is truly representative of everything Stanford represents," AD Bob Bowlsby said.

Deion could not be reach for comment at press time.

Last edited by Karlifornia : 07-27-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:01 PM   #3
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

WELKUM TA DEION'S WORLD, BABY! YOU KNOW I BE ALL UP INNIT!!!!

My first action as tha new coach of Stanford is to be see which ones of theez punk ass BITCHES need to be redshirted. I don't even know what a "red shirt" means or why the affletic department gotsta be trying to dictate the fashion of my playaz. Prime Time never wore no RED SHIRT. Prime Time only wore ARMANI SUITS..I didn't care what Bobby Bowden said..the only way I was gonna play for Florida State was if I didn't have to wear any RED SHIRT. IM PRIME TIME

Redshirts: None

Next...I gotta set my schedule an' sheeeeeit. Our three OOC games right now are San Jose State, TCU, and Notre Dame. I want our three OOC games to be @Florida, @Florida State, and @Cowboys, but I ain't got tha muthafuckin to be calling these coaches. This is just gunna hafta do.

Team Schedule
Weak (no that's not a typo)1 @UCLA
Weak 2 open
Weak 3 San Jose State
Weak 4 Oregon
Weak 5 Arizona State
Weak 6 @ USC
Weak 7 TCU
Weak 8 @Arizona
Weak 9 @Oregon State
Weak 10 Washington
Weak 11 @Washington State
Weak 12 Open
Weak 13 Notre Dame
Weak 14 Cal

Now we on some playa drills or something. I never liked drills...So I'll let the other coaches handle that while I go shoot a music video:

Old 07-27-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Game 1: UCLA

Coach Prime Time here. We just made it to the game in time for kickoff. It turns out I thought the game was bein' played at the muthafuckin' Rose Bowl, but it ain't. It's a home game. Luckily the team and coaching staff caught a flight on my own private plane: "The Thunderbird" My boys are about to hit the field...UCLA wears powder blue, and it's no surprise. If they play like they dress, then they're about to be bitch slapped...

Coin Toss: UCLA wins. That's the only thing those bitches are gonna win. They wanna receive. Yeah, I coulda told you that. Here we go.

Q1: (Deion note: Shit...I gotta go...I'll keep it on pause until I get back...Don't wait up for Deion,baby...You'll be waiting alllllllllll night!)
Old 07-28-2007, 04:19 AM   #5
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Deion's back, nevah wack, ALWAYS stayin on track.

1st Quarter:

-Punk ass UCLA returner takes it to the 36.

-On 2nd and 10, UCLA (RS) JR. QB Anthony Hammond completes it to wideout Charrod Manning for a 12 yard gain. It's ok, young bucks...

-On 1st and 10 at midfield, I yell at my Free Safety to pump this Stanford crowd THA FUCK UP!!! They do not listen. This place is emptier than Eli Manning's trophy room.

-3rd and 7 at our 49, Hammond completes it, right into the hands of our nickelback, Nick Meeks. MEEKS DA SNEAKS, BABY! I told his ass at practice last week that he had a little bit of Deion in him....I thought it was just genes, but he's got some of my game, too. Uh, go on!

-We take over at our own 35, with fifth-year senior Devin Williams taking over at QB. He's no relation to former Washington Redskins QB Doug Williams, who is one of hundreds of NFL QB's that have had nightmares starring me, Prime Time.

-On 2nd and 8, an end around to true sophomore WR Ryan Stone nets us 19 yards.

-A few plays later, the first of what I feel will be many holding penalties is called against us, creating 2nd and 19 from our own 47

-2 dropped passes later, and the drive dies.

-UCLA does nothing with three plays, including a sack. They punt it to us, and we are sitting pretty, like I was once sitting pretty in a black Lamborghini Diablo.

-Two short runs and a misread pass lead to 4th and 4 at the 36. I ask my Offensive Coordinator Lee Corso what to do. He says go for it...pass it. I decide to give it a go.

-Failure. UCLA ball

-UCLA decides to run it down our throats with SR. halfback Derrick Howard. He's pre-season second team all PAC-10. Motherfucker. They plow downfield, at which point I decide to put 8 men in the box. If I was playing corner for this team, I would put 10 men in the box. But I'm coaching.

-On 3rd and 4 from the 32, they split out Howard at the last possible second, but he drops a wide open pass. They hit a 49 yard field goal. With 1:12 left in the 1st, 3-0, UCLA.

-Our ensuing possession was a sick joke. Our QB ends the 1st Q 0/6.

-UCLA HB Howard takes a counter to the house. Our free safety got blocked into the Western Athletic Conference.

-After trading punts, I sub out starting HB Ricky Davis for the younger, stronger sophomore John Gibbons. It immediately pays dividens, as Gibbons runs for two first downs. THE PRIME TIME ERA HAS OFFICIALLY BEGINNED!

-QB Devin Williams throw a pick, ending our scoring fantasy.

-A few more traded punts, and then they have a 3rd and 1 on our 40. Stuffed! 4th and 1....Playaction completely fools us....but the QB underthrows his man, and we take over!

-QB Devin Williams throws yet another pick, and UCLA scores on the resulting possession. Devin Williams is benched.

-Jr. QB Austin McDaniel heaves up a prayer, which is answered! And we tuck a field goal inside the right upright as the half ends...UCLA up 17-3.

WHAT DEION LIKE:

The defense is showing true grit, and backup HB John Gibbons had two nice runs in a row.

WHAT DEION PEE ON:

Our passing game SUCKS. Two completed passes the entire half. And too many INT's....

Here we go, 3rd quarter, our ball first:

-A 12 yard run by Gibbons, a 15-yard facemask, a 20 yard completion, and a 15 yard roughing the passer call assist us in getting down to the UCLA 4 yard line. But two stuffed runs up the middle, and short completion to the tight end later, we settle for three again. It's now 17-6 with under 4 to play in the third. It's still a ball game!

-Two plays later, it's 31-6 UCLA..Deion needs a drink....

4th Quarter:

-The offense is alive! The backup QB and backup HB lead our very first touchdown drive. Damn it feels good to be mediocre.

-The rest of the game is a haze, until my old buddy MC Hammer visits me with 2 minutes left. "Hammer, what should I call here?" "I don't know anything about football, but could you call me a cab? I'm broke, Deion!"

UCLA WINS 31-13
Old 07-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Wow.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #7
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

UCLA Game Notes

Team Grades:
Passing D
Catching D-
Running D
Tackling D+
Covering B+

OVERALL GRADE: C-

So, we have some things to work on. But look at that..a B+ right out the shoot for covering...could you expect anything less from a team coached by Deion?

STATS

Passing:
Austin McDaniel 13/22, 173 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT
Devin Williams 1/10 0 yds, 1 INT

Rushing
John Gibbons 14 car, 43 yds
Ryan Stone 1 car, 19 yds

Receiving
Julius Battle 4 rec, 77 yds
Ryan Stone 3 rec, 54 yds, 1 TD

Week 2

-I officially changed the depth chart. Bruising back Jay Gibbons is now the starting tailback, and Austin McDaniel is the starting QB