Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-17-2007, 08:01 PM   #151
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Hey Schmidty, I see you are on now, which Hulk are you?

I DON'T KNOW. I AM ALL ABOUT SMASH.

I'M GREEN AND NOT GREY. I DON'T LIKE NIETZSCHE.

SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #152
Schmidty
Coordinator

NEED HELPERS.

NEED HELPERS!!!!!

SMASHING RANDOMLY MAKES HULK SAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #153
Schmidty
Coordinator

GOING DOWN TO SIZE 4!!!!

LESS ANNOYING!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #154
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Hulk I wish I could offer a man, as... well as unique as you a place on our team. I just am not sure you wouldn't be a better fit somewhere else. But I do send you my best wishes.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:21 PM   #155
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Yep, I was hoping it was Banner-Hulk, that'd be cool. Hulk, Doom called you a sissy gay girl. What are you going to do?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #156
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

+ RP points for Schmidty please. And I suppose for WVUFAN as well
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #157
WVUFAN
College Starter

Actually, Doom said Hulk should smash Hawkeye. We would make a wonderful team, you and I, Hulk: Doom would point, you would smash.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #158
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Well there is very little to go on so far, but I would offer that I find it interesting that people seem inclined to keep the X-Men/Avengers universes split apart and form their teams that way rather than cooperating across "universes" if you will to try to build the strongest team (although DOOM's team as well as ours hasn't subscribed to this). Honestly DOOM, if I could reconcile my stomach to working with Mr. Sinister then I might have taken you up on your offer. Perhaps after I have some additional insight into things and are convinced that you both are united with me in opposing Apocalypse then I might reconsider.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #159
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Honestly DOOM, if I could reconcile my stomach to working with Mr. Sinister then I might have taken you up on your offer. Perhaps after I have some additional insight into things and are convinced that you both are united with me in opposing Apocalypse then I might reconsider.

Many people do not fully understand the grandeur that is Doom. They consider me evil, as the soon-to-die Hawkeye has stated. As many great men are, Doom is misunderstood.

You too are a great man, Professor X, abeid less than Doom, but great nevertheless. You want the same as me: peace for your people.

Look at the world around us: Humans killing mutants, mutants killing humans, for what? To prove what? The fault of this lies with the leaders of this world, those who stand idly by and allow such attrocities to occur. I wish to change all that.

With the world under one ruler, DOOM, I will end poverty and hunger. Under the iron fist of DOOM, I will end hatred. Under the gracious but complete leadership of DOOM, I will end war. Peace for ALL, humans and mutants alike.

So we are not so different as you may think. I am superior, but not so much different. Consider that and perhaps we can work together.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #160
spleen1015
Coordinator

Join Barkeep and Alan in Mutants First
Old 01-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #161
hoopsguy
General Manager

Just wanted to post another reminder to send any PMs to Tyrith, along with me. That should ensure you get a faster answer - whichever one of us is available first can tackle your question. And we will include each other on the reply to make sure that we are providing consistent information.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:54 PM   #162
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Honestly DOOM, if I could reconcile my stomach to working with Mr. Sinister then I might have taken you up on your offer. Perhaps after I have some additional insight into things and are convinced that you both are united with me in opposing Apocalypse then I might reconsider.

Mere hours after you join us you negotiate with other teams? Have you a loyalty problem, professor?
Old 01-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #163
Tyrith
College Starter

This is your friendly other moderator speaking...

Hoops has gone to bed. I will be around at least two more hours to answer questions, deal with your crap, etc.

RESPECT ME, OR SUFFER MY WRATH! *ahem* Did I say that aloud?

Have a good evening.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #164
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Did I hear something?
Old 01-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #165
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Captain America, I'm always ready to fight at your side, and if you and they agree I would suggest that we should fight against tyranny side by side. I also know that we must keep an eye on Mandarin.

Agreed, Tony. I can work with you.

Clint, I'm sorry, but your past association with the Black Widow isn't something I can easily put aside.

Betrayal in the name of peace is still betrayal.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #166
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Mere hours after you join us you negotiate with other teams? Have you a loyalty problem, professor?

Of course not Path. I was simply stating that for later in the game, if the opportunity presents itself and consolidation of teams becomes an option. The end result is a victory over Apocalypse, nothing else matters. I am presuming that we will see all teams go through several iterations along the way during the game.

I am quite content with the team I am a part of now Silver Surfer. I think we have all of the different types of powers covered as well as any other team, and with you and myself we boast two of the strongest (if not the strongest) players in our respective disciplines. And certainly Mathemanic's powers are sure to be unique, and Moon Knight seems a strong choice (and Blade himself is a strong player).
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #167
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SackAttack - I heerby offer you a spot in Daredevil and my team.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #168
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
Agreed, Tony. I can work with you.

Clint, I'm sorry, but your past association with the Black Widow isn't something I can easily put aside.

Betrayal in the name of peace is still betrayal.

Um, dude, you know that Clint and Steve are best friends?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:07 PM   #169
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Of course not Path. I was simply stating that for later in the game, if the opportunity presents itself and consolidation of teams becomes an option. The end result is a victory over Apocalypse, nothing else matters. I am presuming that we will see all teams go through several iterations along the way during the game.

I am quite content with the team I am a part of now Silver Surfer. I think we have all of the different types of powers covered as well as any other team, and with you and myself we boast two of the strongest (if not the strongest) players in our respective disciplines. And certainly Mathemanic's powers are sure to be unique, and Moon Knight seems a strong choice (and Blade himself is a strong player).

I am pleased with your response, Professor. You must understand that I am not adept in interpreting the emotions of humans. Your abilities greatly enhance what I am now just calling The Team (until an official moniker is adopted).
Old 01-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #170
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Honestly DOOM, if I could reconcile my stomach to working with Mr. Sinister then I might have taken you up on your offer.
It saddens me, Charles, that we are not working together. Are we not two highly distinguished individuals with great interest in mutants? You claim I am some sort of foul villain, but none have worked harder to me to understand, and therefore help, mutants than I. Even the very term X-Factor comes from my name for the mutant genes, Essex Factors. When the Legacy Virus broke out, I worked tirelessly to see it cured. Even though Dr. MacTaggart discovered the cure first, I offered to return Colossus to you after his noble sacrifice. Our interests align so often Professor, I truly believe if we were team up, the benefits to all mutantkind would be quite substantial.
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #171
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I am pleased with your response, Professor. You must understand that I am not adept in interpreting the emotions of humans. Your abilities greatly enhance what I am now just calling The Team (until an official moniker is adopted).

As do yours Silver Surfer. I was simply operating under the assumption that the Horsemen will have infiltrated at least one if not most/all of the "teams" that exist right now, so some breakups and reforming are to be expected.

Until such a point as we have a greater understanding of who might be good and who might be evil we need to keep in mind that although we may all have been enemies in the past, in the face of Apocalypse and the Horsemen, we all must work as allies.

Just trying to combat some of the sectarianism that I am already beginning to see develop in the minds of my fellow heroes.

If it means an end to the threat of Apocalypse, I will work with anyone.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #172
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Um, dude, you know that Clint and Steve are best friends?

Yes sir.

And this is nothing personal. Friends we are, and shall remain, but there's the very strong possibility that not everybody is what they seem to be here, and, well...you've got some History. With Apocalypse on the loose, discretion is the better part of valor.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #173
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian View Post
It saddens me, Charles, that we are not working together. Are we not two highly distinguished individuals with great interest in mutants? You claim I am some sort of foul villain, but none have worked harder to me to understand, and therefore help, mutants than I. Even the very term X-Factor comes from my name for the mutant genes, Essex Factors. When the Legacy Virus broke out, I worked tirelessly to see it cured. Even though Dr. MacTaggart discovered the cure first, I offered to return Colossus to you after his noble sacrifice. Our interests align so often Professor, I truly believe if we were team up, the benefits to all mutantkind would be quite substantial.

As I said Nathanial...perhaps soon it will be to our advantage to work together. However at this point I don't even trust the members of my own team completely. In due time perhaps.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:17 PM   #174
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
If it means an end to the threat of Apocalypse, I will work with anyone.

In this we are agreed. There was a time where I could not imagine returning as the envoy of Galactus, and yet I did. The ultimate evil is our enemy here, not other teams.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #175
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Anxiety, if you still want me I would be happy to be a part of your team. As long as you realize I WILL be the leader, as I am the leader of every group I am apart of.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #176
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Captain Marvel joins team LE RESISTANCE
Old 01-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #177
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Deal Monica, we could use your power.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #178
Poli
FOFC Survivor

As long as we keep Apocolypse out of Hell's Kitchen, fine by me.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #179
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Join Spleen into Mutants first
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #180
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Spiderman, I see you are on. Wanna bring us to four? Daredevil, Captain Marvel, and Hawkeye could really use ya!

Old 01-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #181
Blade6119
Coordinator

Team Mutant First, would you like to form an informal relationship between our two groups. Of the other groups i have seen formed, or forming, you seem to be the most complete in terms of rounded abilities. In a game this large i highly doubt small teams of 3 and 4 are going to be able to lynch on their own. This is by no means a merger offer or anything, but to achieve our requirements for lynching i think cooperation will be required and you seem the most logical ally for our team right now.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #182
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Spiderman will join the group!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #183
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Of the other groups i have seen formed, or forming, you seem to be the most complete in terms of rounded abilities.

We have a person with obvious energy oriented powers, someone with "sonar" and cool fighting abilities, and my arrows run the gambut with a variety of various tricks and attacks. That's pretty well rounded so far.

-Anxiety

Old 01-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #184
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

So, none of you girls want me on your team?

- Wolverine

Last edited by Bonegavel : 01-17-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #185
WVUFAN
College Starter

Doom and Sinister may have need for your ... unique abilities, Wolverine.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #186
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
We have a person with obvious energy oriented powers, someone with "sonar" and cool fighting abilities, and my arrows run the gambut with a variety of various tricks and attacks. That's pretty well rounded so far.

-Anxiety

When i began typing that up your group was at 2 members...i would certainly enjoy your cooperation as well, though i will be honest my initial opinion of your group tends to be physical heavy. That by no means indicates we cannot work together, as 3 teams working in unison(some level of it) would likely prevent shenanigans from individual evil members
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #187
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Eric...I urge you to consider our offer. Remaining seperate but establishing an informal relationship as Moon Knight suggested will allow us to both seperately evaluate our teams for potential Horsemen (or even Apocalypse) and then once that is done we can move from there and either merge or have full faith in each other.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #188
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
So, none of you girls want me on your team?

- Wolverine

Wolvie -

Gotta keep the team at an even number. We're at three right now and SPidey hasn't said anything. You want in, you're in. SPidey joins, we can grab another to sit at six.

-Hawkeye

Old 01-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #189
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Spiderman, I see you are on. Wanna bring us to four? Daredevil, Captain Marvel, and Hawkeye could really use ya!

Sure thing.

SPIDERMAN JOINS LE RESISTANCE
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:46 PM   #190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright - we are at four!!!

Wolvie, you want in, that'll make us five, and then we can get one other (Cannonball?)

Old 01-17-2007, 09:49 PM   #191
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I would love to see a list of each team and all its members tonight.
And there are about 6 people that haven't checked in yet
Old 01-17-2007, 09:50 PM   #192
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Anxiety I would love to leave the team at 4.... if we get too big we might be letting in a horseman or worse!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #193
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Sure thing.

SPIDERMAN JOINS LE RESISTANCE

Ahh... Doom loves this group:

-- An egotistical woman who stole her name from a dead man.
-- A fallen hero who can fire arrows, but has brought nothing but shame to his friends -- and who allowed his wife to die.
-- A blind man with delusions of being important.
-- Spider-Man.

Laughable. The only one with even a small value is Spiderman.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #194
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Is someone talking? I think I hear a mosquito.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #195
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I hypothesize that somewhere in the list of those who havn't checked in are hiding 1 (or possibly 2) members of the forces of evil.

The others I would suggest that perhaps those with seer powers should focus on those who were active early in the team-building process, as the members of the forces of evil would know that their best chance of hiding is to join a team and not sabotage them early in the process.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #196
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
Ahh... Doom loves this group:

-- An egotistical woman who stole her name from a dead man.
-- A fallen hero who can fire arrows, but has brought nothing but shame to his friends -- and who allowed his wife to die.
-- A blind man with delusions of being important.
-- Spider-Man.

Laughable. The only one with even a small value is Spiderman.

Actually his name was Captain Mar-Vell.... I am just Captain Marvel, but you can call me MS. Rambeau
Old 01-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #197
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fair enough LSG

Old 01-17-2007, 10:05 PM   #198
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Actually his name was Captain Mar-Vell.... I am just Captain Marvel, but you can call me MS. Rambeau

Irrevalent. You are beneath Doom.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:10 PM   #199
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Don't be mad because we won't let you join our group, Doomie.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #200
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Nobody wanted Doom to join their group. He is weak.