Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #3001
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
I almost changed the tiebreak. I'm glad I didn't. After Tyrith and Chubby's first games, there are officially no more grants to first time players......good job Chubby.

You totally should have changed

Thanks, it was a lot of fun. I'll be in the next one for sure!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:24 PM   #3002
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm glad I didn;t jump on the Schmidty bandwagon there, and I'm glad I was one of the ones pushing to Chubby all day. I feel like I accomplished something.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:27 PM   #3003
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
First thought, was the lack of movement near the end a sign that both players tied were bad?

I think it was a sign that the bad guys weren't around, weren't present in the numbers, or couldn't do anything.

Right now king is enemy number one, followed by qwkshot. If Anxiety or Tangle is bad they aren't linked in with the rest of the necros and they also didn't get any signals, which, at this point, I find hard to believe.

Updated vote history is coming up.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #3004
Tyrith
College Starter

Old 06-26-2006, 09:31 PM   #3005
Tyrith
College Starter

Furthermore, I think this finally clears up the issue of path being bad.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:33 PM   #3006
Tyrith
College Starter

And yes, I left my role revealed on purpose now. You're either gonna trust me or you aren't because of what happened today, I'm not gonna do any stupid stunts.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #3007
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Well I couldn't resist coming back and seeing the results...

All this hatred towards me, so disappointing, I have you in my trust Tyrinth, and I won't go against you.

What about barkeep voting for you? And tangle?

And even though Dubb voted for Chubby, the one he vouched, Sun, voted for Schmidty? I find that curious, as if splitting the vote cleared them from judgement, not from though...

I stand by my vote history.

Schmidty barely participates and he's been under the radar for the majority of the game, so badly, that it resulted in him role revealing...who forced that? Can we be sure?

There are a lot of under the radar players here, but it's because there have been so many vocal players...sometimes I think the vocal ones are the ones hiding in the open.

I'm sleepy now...much to read.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:39 PM   #3008
Schmidty
Coordinator

So I guess everyone believes me finally. My childish rantings saved my ass.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:40 PM   #3009
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm very pleased to be running Egypt (per the spreadsheet), despite the lack of formal title.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:42 PM   #3010
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Schmidty barely participates and he's been under the radar for the majority of the game, so badly, that it resulted in him role revealing...who forced that? Can we be sure?

I didn't participate because I was trying to fly under the radar (ask hoops after the game). The person who forced my reveal in way was Barkeep. But then he unvoted me after it appeared that my death was pretty sure. Then again, maybe he really believed me.

I don't know.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:06 PM   #3011
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith
Furthermore, I think this finally clears up the issue of path being bad.
actually it would be a pretty clever play if he was evil and knew there were at least 2 necro's left. Also, if they were both necro's he come's out looking good.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:26 PM   #3012
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
actually it would be a pretty clever play if he was evil and knew there were at least 2 necro's left. Also, if they were both necro's he come's out looking good.

i dont think he would have picked the Head Necro though
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #3013
Tyrith
College Starter

I titled the spreadsheet back before the game had a title, I'll fix it. My spreadsheet uses generic role titles because it makes it clearer for me to track things in another spreadsheet I'm compiling. Last week I actually made up some nice spreadsheets to track a couple of fun statistics, which I'll share after the game if anyone is interested.

Lathum, I think that logic isn't worth it to them at all. Unless the schmidty/chubby/path trio is ALL bad, in which case I don't know anything anymore.

In response to qwik -- I have to trust barkeep. And tangle's vote for me actually clears him because he could have killed schmidty whenever...unless he considered it a lost cause and didn't want to stir up trouble by going back on schmidty. But that's trading a certain dead bad guy for a potential one -- worst case scenario is that tangle gets killed for it tomorrow and chubby the next day, which gives them more time to figure out crap. Best case scenario is neither dies, I'm still suspected, and we're in a mess. Hrm. That's almost tempting. I'd still put king first for the time being, but I'm not sure.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #3014
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
In response to qwik -- I have to trust barkeep. And tangle's vote for me actually clears him because he could have killed schmidty whenever...unless he considered it a lost cause and didn't want to stir up trouble by going back on schmidty. But that's trading a certain dead bad guy for a potential one -- worst case scenario is that tangle gets killed for it tomorrow and chubby the next day, which gives them more time to figure out crap. Best case scenario is neither dies, I'm still suspected, and we're in a mess. Hrm. That's almost tempting. I'd still put king first for the time being, but I'm not sure.

Well that sounds pretty silly to me. If I were a bad guy, I wouldn't let the Head Necro get lynched in any situation, especially seeing as I could fabricate some reason to vote for Schmidty (not difficult in the circumstances) to avoid a tie.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:17 AM   #3015
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Just in case anything happens in the night, my main suspects for tommorow are King and Qwik.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:41 AM   #3016
path12
Coordinator

I think mine are pretty clear, Vince and Qwik.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:43 AM   #3017
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Well that sounds pretty silly to me. If I were a bad guy, I wouldn't let the Head Necro get lynched in any situation, especially seeing as I could fabricate some reason to vote for Schmidty (not difficult in the circumstances) to avoid a tie.

Yeah, that's pretty much my thought. The theory is pretty damn silly and unlikely, which is why you weren't on the list to begin with.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:44 AM   #3018
Tyrith
College Starter

Path, why Vince? Something other than gut?
Old 06-27-2006, 12:50 AM   #3019
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Path, why Vince? Something other than gut?

You know, I'm not really sure what it is. I went through about the first 2 odd days worth of posts of his earlier, and while there was nothing that stood out, it also was kind of scattered, almost random at times -- which is great for spreading uncertainty.

Also, the conspiracy themes that were just out there. Again, almost designed to create red herrings. So mainly gut, but I do plan to check some more of the posts tomorrow.

To add to my list, looking over your spreadsheet I guess I'd have to take a look at King also.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:58 AM   #3020
Vince
Pro Starter

Good work guys. I was called into work early today, and wasn't able to get a vote off before I left...sorry about that. I really have no idea who I would have voted for if I had been able to get a vote off...both the protagonists today were on my suspect list. If I got a vote in, with Schmidty throwing his role out there, I probably would have voted for king, I guess.

Tremendous work for your first game, Chubbs. Though afterwards I'll be interested to hear why there was never a mummy...

I find it strange that I'm on either end of people's trust lists. Like Chubby mentioned earlier (though he was a lying bastard ), vanilla villagers can't do much to defend themselves. At this point, I'm really hoping it doesn't come down to me and someone else as lynch candidates, because I'd have to search through a massive thread to find evidence against my running mate. Add in the tiebreaker guy having it out for me, and I'm not looking good

I guess I could update my list...

Dead:
Bek (Initiate)
bulletsponge
Alan T

Chubby (Head Necromancer)

Passacaglia (Ruling Class)
st. cronin (Explorer)
Coffee Warlord (Ruling Class/Fanatic)
Blade (Mystic)
Swaggs (Ruling Class)
Fouts (Avatar)

Alive:
kingfc22
Anxiety

Qwikshot
Tanglewood
Tyrith
Schmidty
Vince

Lathum
Dubb
Barkeep
SnDvls
Saldana
Path

Changes: Chubby (whom I was suspicious of, I'll have you all remember ) died, in case you missed it. I moved Schmidty from Suspected to Neutral (though the role-reveal seems legit, I just can't buy it completely), and demoted Anxiety from Neutral to Suspected, if only because I need to be looking at more than one person at a time. I moved Lathum up from Neutral to Trusted -- I don't know exactly what it was, but today he convinced me he really is on our side. And if he wants to somewhat back me up a little, that can't hurt his cause in my eyes. I want to move Tyrith to the trusted list, but other than thinking that I am on the up-and-up, I don't have much on him, so for now I'll leave him on my neutral list. So the only people I'm really considering for bad guys at this point, in order of suspicion, are:

kingfc22 (most suspected)
Anxiety
tanglewood
Schmidty
Qwikshot
Tyrith (least suspected)

I'm off work the next two days, so I have no work-related excuses, but I have a lot to catch up with errands/laundry/bills wise, and I have to go to the doctor at some point.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:52 AM   #3021
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

You are putting me on your suspect list after being one of the ones who lead the charge against Chubby?

-Anxiety

Old 06-27-2006, 03:54 AM   #3022
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here's an interesting little fact: Three necromancers have been lynched. Who voted for all three? Just me and Schmidty

-Anxiety

Old 06-27-2006, 03:54 AM   #3023
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh, and Tyrith voted for Bek earlier, so he voted for all three, but not all on days that they were lynched.

-Anxiety

Old 06-27-2006, 04:08 AM   #3024
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My COT:

Trusted, in order:

Barkeep
path
SnDvls
Dubb
Saldana

Sorta Trusted:

Tyrith
Schmidty

Others:

King
Vince
tanglewood
Lathum
Qwikshot

I suggest looking at Qwik, king and tangle from my list. I'd like to hear more from each of those three players today, after the Night passes.

-Anxiety

Old 06-27-2006, 05:23 AM   #3025
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Here's an interesting little fact: Three necromancers have been lynched. Who voted for all three? Just me and Schmidty

-Anxiety

Uh, Tyrith stated that doesn't mean anything. I voted for necromancers too, and I'm unproven on my suspicions of Tangle.

Schmidty voted for Cronin and Fouts and you voted for Cronin and Fouts, so please again try to prove why you aren't above suspicion, because I'm not so sold that you are.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 06-27-2006, 05:27 AM   #3026
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
You know, I'm not really sure what it is. I went through about the first 2 odd days worth of posts of his earlier, and while there was nothing that stood out, it also was kind of scattered, almost random at times -- which is great for spreading uncertainty.

Also, the conspiracy themes that were just out there. Again, almost designed to create red herrings. So mainly gut, but I do plan to check some more of the posts tomorrow.

To add to my list, looking over your spreadsheet I guess I'd have to take a look at King also.

It's funny, I've never wavered in my support for you as good, even when others were still questioning whether you were good or not, yet I'm suspected, I find that disappointing.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:36 AM   #3027
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

And even though Dubb voted for Chubby, the one he vouched, Sun, voted for Schmidty? I find that curious, as if splitting the vote cleared them from judgement, not from though...

This is complete BS. Quit trying to make something from nothing. Yes I scanned and cleared Sun, but how does that effect where we vote in a two horse race? I have no way to contact Sun, and we are two completely seperate people. If his guy tells him Schmidty and my gut tells me Chubby how can you even try to claim anything is going on? This is a complete freaking reach.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:42 AM   #3028
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
This is complete BS. Quit trying to make something from nothing. Yes I scanned and cleared Sun, but how does that effect where we vote in a two horse race? I have no way to contact Sun, and we are two completely seperate people. If his guy tells him Schmidty and my gut tells me Chubby how can you even try to claim anything is going on? This is a complete freaking reach.

Nothing is a reach in this game...nothing.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:50 AM   #3029
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93

Why is so easy to disregard this?

I'm being told I'm under the radar yet Vince and Tangle both have less posts then me, and I've generally been involved in all discussion (excluding this weekend when I was away, I did post this).

Vince has real life commitments, Tangle is in a completely different timezone, Schmidty always plays close to the vest...here I am stating the same real life commitments...I shouldn't be condemned for that...I should be judged on my posts and my voting habits.

I went a completely different decision than the bulk of the votes between Chubby and Schmidty, I wasn't sold on Chubby because his voting history seemed sound, yes, I'm not used to his style, so he was a hard read to me, the benefit of the doubt for the majority won out and the Egyptians dealt a serious blow. Schmidty plays so quiet that he had to role reveal to save his skin, and I wasn't 100% on both, so I felt I'd vote for someone I had originally voted for (but unvoted at the appeals of Blade) and that was Tangle.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:00 AM   #3030
Vince
Pro Starter

Do you really have more posts than me? I need to pick up the pace

No, I need to get to sleep. It's friggin 5 AM.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:01 AM   #3031
Vince
Pro Starter

Dola -- You sir are a liar! A liar and a...a...yeah, I don't know. I'm going to bed.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:06 AM   #3032
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Dola -- You sir are a liar! A liar and a...a...yeah, I don't know. I'm going to bed.

Actually my bad...I was mistaken, you have like 10 posts more than me (so I'm in striking distance)...Tangle and Schmidty have less than me. But this is my point, low posts don't neccessarily mean anything. And I must be more aware what I post at like 6 or 7 ish in the AM...I need coffee.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:08 AM   #3033
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

the fact that barkeep has almost 4x as many posts as hoops is amazing as it is disturbing...I gotta post more...

but I believe in quality over quantity
Old 06-27-2006, 07:12 AM   #3034
Barkeep49
Coordinator

There's plenty of quality in my posts. But don't worry about me no more.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:14 AM   #3035
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
There's plenty of quality in my posts. But don't worry about me no more.

Huh...I was just joking...levity in a time of tension is a good thing...
Old 06-27-2006, 07:23 AM   #3036
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 6 ends, Day 7 begins

On this nights the Egyptians allow themselves to celebrate just a little bit. Four necromancers, including the leader, have already been led to Osiris. Surely victory is upon you? Surely the disturbing weather will break soon, even though there is still a driving rain tonight ...

Morning comes and a quick head count reveals that one of you has been slow to join the group. You soon learn the reason why, as Barkeep has been stabbed to death. His body is full of puncture wounds and slashes; his death was likely quick but that didn't stop his assailant from whittling away at his corpse.

Day 7 has begun
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:25 AM   #3037
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Sure appreciate the help from the bodyguard.

Just joking.

It's been a great game. Look forward to continuing to read it.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:28 AM   #3038
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Sure appreciate the help from the bodyguard.

Just joking.

It's been a great game. Look forward to continuing to read it.

Damn shame...interesting there were two fanatics...
Old 06-27-2006, 07:37 AM   #3039
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Nothing is a reach in this game...nothing.

Lets just put it this way. Who had the pissing match with the head nec.? And who cast the first vote for Chubby yesterday? Was Chubby even really mentioned b/f I cast a vote for him? Exactly.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:39 AM   #3040
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Sucks we lost Barkeep. Now your role creates even more questions b/c I was taking several things he was saying as fact b/c I thought there was a chance he was the mystic. I guess screws my theory about Barkeep clearing Tangle, and makes me wonder about some other things I've taken as fact.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:39 AM   #3041
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And yes b/f anyone tells me Blade was the mystic, I'm aware of that. I thought there was a chance we had 2.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:14 AM   #3042
Tyrith
College Starter

Vince is off the trusted list. Barkeep killed Alan, it wasn't a block. He now has to go back into the candidate pool for me, which currently is:

King
Vince
Qwikshot
--- (this is a big gap for today)
Schmidty
---
Anxiety

Anxiety was either totally out of the loop or is on our side, and I hope the same can be said for me. Of course, is Schmidty turns out bad somehow, all bets are off on that.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:15 AM   #3043
SnDvls
Pro Starter

so saldana is still alive today too huh? maybe no one got the disease.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:19 AM   #3044
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls

I think he said somewhere he wouldn't live past today. We may not have his vote around for the lynch if he dies like blade did.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #3045
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Vince is off the trusted list. Barkeep killed Alan, it wasn't a block. He now has to go back into the candidate pool for me, which currently is:

King
Vince
Qwikshot
Schmidty
---
Anxiety

Anxiety was either totally out of the loop or is on our side, and I hope the same can be said for me. Of course, is Schmidty turns out bad somehow, all bets are off on that.

I trust Schmidty, I believe he's on the up and up.

Why is Lathum written off? How do we know he's good? Wouldn't the prophecy (if it is Lathum) have different objectives...I don't trust him, and he worries me more than Vince, Anxiety, King and Schmidty.

I think we're overlooking a very dangerous player in Lathum, and he seemed to want Schmdity dead even after role reveal.

Vote Lathum
Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #3046
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Damn shame...interesting there were two fanatics...

go back to day 1 or 2 when barkeep and coffee warlord talked about how much they both hated the necros....something about pissing on their dead bodies...thats how i knew giving the scarab to barkeep would put it in the right hands.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #3047
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

King
Vince
Qwikshot
Schmidty
---
Anxiety

how do you know that...i didnt see anything that indicated barkeep killed alan. did i miss something?
Old 06-27-2006, 09:41 AM   #3048
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls

i was told i would die on day 7 if nothing changed. as far as i know, nothing has changed, so i am assuming i will keel over at some point during the day

vote qwikshot
Old 06-27-2006, 09:42 AM   #3049
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

A couple of questions.

Anxiety, why do you still not trust me?

Is it possible saldana's disease will clear up since the head necro is dead?

LIke I already stated I think Vince is cleared up based on the fact it is very possible barkeep killed alanT and AlanT was on his way to kill vince. I know it is possible alanT was scanning vince but I find it unlikely.

of the people who are left these are my feelings

Schmidty-I believe he is ruling class but that doesn't make him good necessarily.

path12- pharaoh, probably good
Anxiety- I am pretty suspiscous of him based on his continued questioning of me.
Dubb- soothsayer, probably good
Saldana- dieased, probably dead soon
SnDvls- cleared by dubb
Lathum- good
Qwikshot- tough to read, may be necro
Tyrith- very suspicous of him considering his attck on me and then his suddenly bacink off when he saw he wasn't getting much support
Vince- probably good in my book
Tanglewood- quiet due to time restrictions
Kingfc22- possible necro

I have to leave for work soon, just in case I am not back

VOTE KING
Old 06-27-2006, 09:45 AM   #3050
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola, I just read qwiks post and I have to ask, WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO DO!!!.

I was on chubby early in the game, was all over alanT and put my neck on the line including telling a stupid lie to save the avatar!

Qwik was my other suspect so

UNVOTE KING
VOTE QWIK

other then posting my PM I have no idea what more I can do.