Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-26-2003, 08:14 PM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Talking Fun pic.

It arrived today!

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 03-26-2003 at 08:14 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:19 PM   #2
MikeVic
Head Coach

nice! congratulations!!
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:31 PM   #3
Swaggs
Coordinator

Very cool and it looks like you already have the teenie girls (quite a nice little demographic) on your side.

It is nice to see a dream come together for you like this, Ben.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:32 PM   #4
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

which one are you?
Old 03-26-2003, 08:39 PM   #5
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by Swaggs
Very cool and it looks like you already have the teenie girls (quite a nice little demographic) on your side.
LOL. Yeah. I should have put a disclaimer there: MY WIFE TOOK THAT PICTURE!!! She and the girl kneeling in the front, holding the poster (who is a Senior) co-lead a weekly Small Group meeting for freshman girls. They met at our house tonight, so I vacated the premises. She Who Must Be Obeyed took the picture when I got home after they were done.

Actually, for those that heard the song "More Than A Dream," it is about the girl kneeling in the front, holding the poster (Sarah is her first name).
Old 03-26-2003, 08:40 PM   #6
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by Draft Dodger
which one are you?
The cute one!
Old 03-26-2003, 08:42 PM   #7
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyDog
The cute one!

wishing I had a snappy comeback, but I got nutthin
Old 03-26-2003, 08:53 PM   #8
STK
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Draft Dodger
wishing I had a snappy comeback, but I got nutthin

hootie and the blowfish never looked so good.
STK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:57 PM   #9
Easy Mac

Can you hook me up with the one in the front right. I'm fairly clean, 21, and like blond chicks, and I'm liberal, so I'm up for anything she wants
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:59 PM   #10
rexalllsc
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Easy Mac
Can you hook me up with the one in the front right. I'm fairly clean, 21, and like blond chicks, and I'm liberal, so I'm up for anything she wants

what happened to your old lady?
rexalllsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:00 PM   #11
Ben E Lou

Quote:
She's FIFTEEN!!!

And not only that, she's got this big black dude that loves her like a daughter, and is EXTREMELY protective of her....

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 03-26-2003 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:01 PM   #12
kid_dynamite
Mascot

whats wrong with 15?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:04 PM   #13
Ben E Lou

Dola...I just looked up her birthday. She's actually young for her class. She's FOURTEEN!!! She'll be fifteen next month.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:04 PM   #14
Easy Mac

Rex, my old lady's still here, just making sure to cover my options, she's been weird lately.

Skydog, as soon as she crosses the border here, she is legal (I don't think the 16 year age thing got "officially" signed). And if you saw my moves, you'd have nothing to worry about. tell her I said hey, and tell her I'll see her around...

And congrats on the CD man. As soon as I can scrounge up some food money, I'll get it.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:04 PM   #15
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Dola....exhibit "A" for why Ol' SkyDog doesn't want to ever have daughters.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:05 PM   #16
Easy Mac

so, she's 2/3 my age, no biggie... I'll treat her like a Quiksand puzzle, I'll never get it.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:06 PM   #17
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Amidst several good chuckles in the thread, please accept my congratulations on (pardon the pun) "cracking your first case"
Old 03-26-2003, 09:10 PM   #18
Ben E Lou

Sounds like an appropriate time to re-post this.

RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER

Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do NOT trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 03-26-2003 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:13 PM   #19
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I hope that, when you become big and famous, this picture does not get you into some sort of R. Kelly-type trouble
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:14 PM   #20
Easy Mac

If it does, can you just make up stories and tell us.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:16 PM   #21
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

So why are so many teenage girls just hanging around your place again?
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:19 PM   #22
STK
H.S. Freshman Team

you have obviously never been a rockstar
Old 03-26-2003, 09:21 PM   #23
QuikSand
lolzcat

It takes a big dose of either confidence or naivete to post a picture like that in this forum full of kleenexers.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:22 PM   #24
Easy Mac

Well, only 2 of them ar Easy Mac kleenex worthy. But still. Why don't you send the senior to Furman Skydog. She looks like she'd fit in here.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:24 PM   #25
STK
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
It takes a big dose of either confidence or naivete to post a picture like that in this forum full of kleenexers.

your carpet must be filthy.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:27 PM   #26
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by cthomer5000
So why are so many teenage girls just hanging around your place again?
Heh! I already answered this!!!

Actually, our house at times is Grand Central Station for teenagers. We live right smack-dab in the center of Tucker, less than 1/2 mile from the high school, and our neighborhood is a well-known cut through between two major roads. We've been here for five years now, and we found out recently that several of our neighbors were wondering "what goes on in that house where the interracial couple lives," because of all the kids coming in and out. (We've had as many as 50 here at one time...)
Old 03-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #27
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by STK
your carpet must be filthy.

That's why you buy your own carpet cleaner. Saves the embarassment when the Hagopian guy shows up.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #28
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

As the father of a 3.5 year old girl, I'm getting nauseous reading this thread and thinking about what's in store for me over the next 15 years.

As a male, I'm laughing my ass off at the 1,001 inappropriate captions I've just come up with off of the top of my head for that picture.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #29
kid_dynamite
Mascot

take more pictures!
Old 03-26-2003, 09:30 PM   #30
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(We've had as many as 50 here at one time...)

Jeez, where do you live? Neverland Ranch?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:31 PM   #31
Easy Mac

Captions:

"In about 5 minutes, we'll understand why Skydog is smiling."
"Hootie and his blowfish."
"The girls are marvelling at how large his guitar is."
"Teenage girls all around me, talk about Things I Know For Sure."
Old 03-26-2003, 09:35 PM   #32
Ben E Lou

Quote:
I guess naivete. I've known all of the freshmen since they were in 7th grade, and the senior TRULY is like a daughter to us. (She and Jen walk 3 days a week together. She took the picture for the CD cover. She designed the web site for my ministry. I've tutored her in math since her freshman year. I could go on and on....) I guess I temporarily forgot what a pack of wolves this place is.

Sorry Easy, Sarah has a serious boyfriend, and she's going to school right here in Atlanta. We let our sharpest high school kids help lead our Middle School ministry. She was a leader with the middle school group when those gals were 8th graders, and she wants to stick with them until they graduate. She considered going to Berry College in Rome, and driving down every Saturday morning to lead the Small Group. As you can probably tell, I'm VERY proud of her. She's come a LONNNNNNGGGGG way!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 09:36 PM   #33
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Confucious says...

"The best thing about high school girls. We keep getting older, but they stay the same age."
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:37 PM   #34
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

"If you knew where my left hand was, you'd know why I'm smiling."
Old 03-26-2003, 09:38 PM   #35
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I was also reading the rules for dating my daughter. I am 26, I recently met my 29 year old girlfriend's parents for the first time. I was suprised to learn that I feared them the same way I feared my first girlfriend's dad at 16. Some things never change I guess.

The difference is that after getting to know them we can all go out for drinks and it's actually a lot of fun, at 16 that fear never went away
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:39 PM   #36
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by ice4277
Jeez, where do you live? Neverland Ranch?
LOL. What's funny is that our house is quite small. The time we had 50 here, they were packed in like sardines for a Christmas Party.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:39 PM   #37
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
I've tutored her in math since her freshman year.

If right now I have 2 inches, but in a few minutes it will be 8 inches, how many inches am I gaining?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:41 PM   #38
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
Confucious says...

"The best thing about high school girls. We keep getting older, but they stay the same age."

Best line from Dazed and Confused.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:41 PM   #39
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by cthomer5000
If right now I have 2 inches, but in a few minutes it will be 8 inches, how many inches am I gaining?
NOT funny.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:50 PM   #40
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I think it is Fritz whose quote is, "Barely legal is fully legal."

The corollary is, "Almost legal is illegal."
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:53 PM   #41
tucker342
Pro Starter

congrats SkyDog!!!!! (I'll leave it at that)
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #42
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Dola...I just looked up her birthday. She's actually young for her class. She's FOURTEEN!!! She'll be fifteen next month.

14 is the Age of Consent in SC. Easy Mac is in SC.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:48 PM   #43
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

CONGRATS S.D.!!!

By the way, will that be photo be on the Cover of your soon to be released 2nd Album, "Bootie-licious"? (Just a little Ball-Busting, my friend)

Last edited by MylesKnight : 03-26-2003 at 10:50 PM.
MylesKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 10:55 PM   #44
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I am staying out of this thread........

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 10:58 PM   #45
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
14 is the Age of Consent in SC. Easy Mac is in SC.

Who said I'd wait for her to consent? She'll be too busy saying "oh my god" , after that the yes's will just flow out.

Just kidding Skydog
Old 03-26-2003, 11:19 PM   #46
Craptacular
College Starter

Which one is mine?
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 11:20 PM   #47
Craptacular
College Starter

Oh, I mean which CD.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 11:50 PM   #48
JeeberD
General Manager

Wow, I wonder how much ya'll can push SkyDog's buttons before he bans the lot of ya...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 12:05 AM   #49
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Things that come to mind when reading this thread..

In War terms.. I think the phrase "Shock and Awe" comes to mind.

So does the phrase MOAB (Mother of All Bans)

I would comment on the ladies, but the love of my life is out there in cyberspace, and you never know what she's reading

(She's in Colorado, I'm in MA, but hopefully we'll be together this summer.. and NO.. I'm not going to "Would it be appropriate to..".. and if you're reading this Tab.. (unlikely I know) Miss you Love you!)
Old 03-27-2003, 12:11 AM   #50
MrBug708
Head Coach

Wow this thread has gotten pretty out of hand. Hitting on minors hits too close to home for me. I'm assuming none of you have kids?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote