Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #51
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Let the ass rapings begin.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #52
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I heard on the radio this morning that in his confession he said that he did it because he became "enraged" when she googled him on his laptop.

He's all sensitive about his murdering women habit.

Smart move to confess. Other countries don't have the same view on incarceration that we do. With that confession, he'll probably get quite a bit of time shaved off that 35-year max. He could be out murdering women again by 2025 or 2030.

Last edited by molson : 06-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.
molson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #53
timmynausea
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Smart move to confess. Other countries don't have the same view on incarceration that we do. With that confession, he'll probably get quite a bit of time shaved off that 35-year max. He could be out murdering women again by 2025 or 2030.

This is, unbelievably, not AT ALL an exaggeration. A guy in Colombia was convicted of killing 110 people. He confessed to 300+ murders. He did 15 years and got out and is now under investigation for a murder in Peru.

Here's the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L...(serial_killer)

Another guy in Colombia was convicted of 138 murders and because of compliance during the investigation and/or good behavior their 30 year maximum was reduced to 22. Due to get out in 2014.

Luis Garavito - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the other hand, a similar serial killer in Pakistan was convicted of 100 murders. He and his accomplice "mysteriously" committed suicide in jail (ie tortured and killed by guards.) So I'm saying we try to get this trial taken care of over in Pakistan.

Last edited by timmynausea : 06-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #54
JediKooter
Coordinator

He'll probably get out in time to get to the World Cup in Brazil so he can kill as many different women from different nations as possible.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #55
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

We had this discussion a while back, and that isn't too different from the US. The average time served by a murderer is less than 15 years in the US.

Legendary Iowa HS Football Coach gunned down in Weight Room - Front Office Football Central
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote