Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
21C
College Prospect

New Star Soccer 2010

Released 6 November. Free if you already own NSS4 and 50% off for new customers.

I just got the latest email from New Star Games which has all of the details. It doesn't sound like it's a whole new game since existing owners get it for nothing but it looks like there are a few tweaks.

The 50% off deal means that the game is $12.50 for anyone new.

Here is the info from the email.

Yes, you heard it here first! New Star Soccer 2010 will be released on November 6th 2009 for Windows and MacOS. Existing NSS4 customers can *UPDATE FOR FREE* whilst new players can get a 50% discount! Keep reading to find out the exciting new features...

Imrpoved Gameplay
Player intelligence is vastly improved and there are enhancements in all areas of the game. Passing, heading, tackling, shooting... Everything feels much tighter and more fun to play.

New Match Camera
The new match camera gives you a much better view of the action and there is even a new 'isometric' angle that you can choose. Do you remember the original FIFA game?

Faster Database
Improvements to the database means much quicker processing times allowing you to get on with your gaming rather than waiting for the results to be calculated! The database has also been updated for the 2009-10 football season.

Tweaks and Twitter
An enormous amount of work has gone into improving all areas of the game. It has a new look interface, the manager AI has been tweaked, the loans and transfers system has been improved - you can even update twitter when your player gets a new achievement! It's quite simply the best New Star Soccer game ever!

Update and voucher details...
If you have already purchased New Star Soccer 4 then you can update to 2010 for free on Friday November 6th. New customers can use the coupon code IWANTNSS2010 and save 50% when purchasing the game. (The coupon is valid from today so you can purchase NSS4 now then update to NSS2010 next week!)

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,
Simon Read
www.newstargames.com

21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
Calis
College Starter

I haven't played this for a couple versions. I think 2 was the last one I bought. I had a blast with it though and it has apparently made huge strides since then.

Couldn't come out a more horrible time for me gaming-wise though. I've bought too much already and don't have enough time to play what I have.

Looks great though.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote