Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-17-2003, 07:25 PM   #51
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

9-2 with a blowout Win over Northwestern... and no Playoff Bid to show for it?

Amazing..

Obviously the disaster against Wisconsin was a killer for the Hoosiers.. And it happened late in the season, not giving IU much time to recover in the Rankings..

Damn, if only the guys could've found a way to pull that one out in East Lansing...

On another note, are the Badgers dominating or what? My goodness, what is there all-time record or at least their record since they've become a consistent National Championship Contender kind of program?

Oh and by the way CTHomer, any thoughts on joining the rotation to get this VC back to a "4 Wheel Rotation"? Alf & 3ric, what are your thoughts?

Anyhow, solid season 3ric.. Very solid..

MylesKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 01:06 AM   #52
3ric
College Starter

Michigan State was the surprise team this year. If we didn't blow a 10-point lead on a fumble and a blocked punt, we should have made the playoffs ahead of Northwestern.

I'm still hurting from the snub, but I guess the season was pretty good anyway. I'd hoped to get at least one top-100 recruit, and some more nationally ranked recruits would have been nice...
Old 03-18-2003, 07:41 AM   #53
Alf
Pro Starter

MK, welcome aboard. It would be nice to go back to a 4 guys rotation but cthomer said he was already too busy with his other tasks, that's why he gladly accepted a "guest star" season with us. Of course, if he wants to become a permanent, it will be with pleasure.

On another note, I've got the file, however, my TCY installation seemed corrupted (all players excpet Freshmen wezre named Garrett...) I had to redo the install (and I've lost private Unis and Conference names). I also have a busy schedule after 10 days off, so I won't be able to look at the TCY VC until late wednesday.

PS : RB Wittich and the young QB look already very good. And we have 3 Very Good + WRs...
Old 03-18-2003, 09:01 PM   #54
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

I don't know about making a full time committment, but I'd definitely like to give it another go. Without head injuries I should actually be able to move through the season qucikly.

If you guys want to pencil me in for 2039 I'd love to do it. But if you find another "guest star" or someone permanent to jump in there it won't hurt my feelings.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 01:15 AM   #55
3ric
College Starter

That sounds great, ct. That means we're set until 2043, which is by the way the season when we'll beat Quiksand's record of 42 posted TCY seasons (as per Alf's TCY Diary).

We already hold the record for the longest-running dynasty in terms of days played.

Edit: Holy crap we'll hit the two-year anniversary in just five months 12 days! (That's the 31st of August)

Last edited by 3ric : 03-19-2003 at 04:22 AM.
3ric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 02:43 AM   #56
Alf
Pro Starter

ct, I am glad you are willing to play 2039 as a "guest star".
Old 03-19-2003, 10:19 AM   #57
3ric
College Starter

The "unofficial Indiana VC website" is now updated with seasons 2029-2036! Check it out at: www.websamba.com/lissvall/indiana/

Last edited by 3ric : 03-19-2003 at 10:19 AM.
3ric is offline   Reply With Quote