Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-05-2021, 10:29 PM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline)

Dateline: January Year 1 A.S. (Anno Strata)

One Year after the Travels, The United States were split into four countries on Year 0 A.S. (Anno Strata)

Eastern States of America - Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland & Delaware

Central States of America - Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas & Louisiana

Mountain States of America - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona & New Mexico

Northern States of America - North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio & Kentucky

Southern States of America - Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina & Florida

Western States of America - Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Alaska & Hawaii

In Addition: Not Only the USA & Canada gets ISoTed (in Divided), 26 Other Countries were ISoTed to the New World as well.

However it's December, The Year is 0 AT (2076) and myself (Jay Jianoran) was ISoTed from 2005 at the time when I was in Encinal High School at the Time of the Travels but Something Happened when I listened to the loudspeakers at the High School during lunch time, It's Jon Secada's Do You Believe In Us being blared in the background on my radio, That means it's lunchtime and I'm doing signups for the First Season of a New Baseball League coming soon.

"I tremble inside just thinking
About the world around us
Scared, can't help to wonder
(Don't want any changes) about the way we feel
Do you know what I mean? Ohh

Catch me, I'm falling
Say it's gonna be alright
It's gonna be alright
I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
I'll give you all I can

Yes our love will still be strong
Girl, I believe in us (girl I beleive in us)
I'll give you all I can oh oh oh"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)

"What the Heck am I doing, Where was I?", Jay Said., "Where am I, Where am I, Where am I?", he replied but when he walked in a Girl currently a Freshman at Encinal High School named Kelsey Canalin entered out of nowhere, and Jay said "Where am I, Where am I, are we still in Alameda?", Kelsey said "Of Course but you are in The Year 2077 in the Cyberpunk World", "Cyberpunk?", Jay said., "Oh My God, Where on Earth might this be?"

However it turns out that Encinal High School in Alameda, CA has been ISoTed to the New World from 2005 however something turned out to be a Nightmare or Not for me, anyways, Do You Believe in Us?

"(I know) I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
Just give me another chance
Yes, our love still be strong
Girl I believe in us?
I'll give you all I can"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-12-2021 at 10:29 AM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:43 PM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Hi, I'm Jay Jianoran and I was really excited that I'm going to be playing for the Bay Area Buffaloes (in Baseball) and the Bay Area Condors (in Football) soon but things are going to be changing however I'm going to be in the New League however this is going to exciting so here's what to look for.

Pro Football - APBA NFL Football with XOR's NFL Challenge
Baseball - Strat-O-Matic Baseball with Strategic Baseball Simulator
Auto Racing - Gotta do some racing by simulating the races using on my own way before buying Risk It To Win It (The Stock Car Board Game that I'm going to get soon)

And Soon we will have Basketball and Hockey joining im the fun so I'm going to be relocating to a new home in San Jose, CA and maybe everything will change anyway.

Anyways back to the Story, I Was in the Travels and I usually play XOR's NFL Challenge building a good roster the Encinal Team playing against 28 other NFL Teams from 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990 & 1991 in the High School but when the Travels Came In, We expanded by downloading the other Season Files including 2076 but everything may change as we go from here for a New League and a New Era in 2077 in which there will be a new Bay Area Football Team in '77 and I totally got hyped for a new world and a new era, But Baseball will start with Winter Training but Opening Day and with 3 Months away from now we are ready to roll.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-05-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:48 PM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dateline: January 5, 1 AT (2077)

Following alot of Signups, It was a Night in San Jose, CA, I was tested negative for COVID-19 anyways this would be exciting as I'm going to lead the Bay Area Buffaloes to a World Series and the Bay Area Condors to the Super Bowl Title but something happened during the travels...

Wait for All the Girls from Season 25 from The Bachelor have been travelled in the new home in San Jose, CA however they are ready from Winter Training as we know it however My Dad, Eleno is racing in the NASCAR Cup Series of '77, It's Father vs. Son and It will be a new era to work with.

But Something Happened when a bus came in and the Ladies in the car said "Jay!" but something happened a girl named Bri entered and she said her said name before I said "I'm Jay, Welcome to our new home, come in Miss Bri."

The Bri, I Referred to is Bri Springs from San Antonio, TX, SSA, ISoTed from 2021 despite of competing in Season 25 of The Bachelor in which she's among the 32 Girls who are on the Roster.

But Later I Met with Chelsea Vaughn from Marietta, GA, SSA another ISoTed from the 25th Season of The Bachelor, I Was excited to meet this Black Girl in her High School Look in hopes of making it to the Show.

Later on at Night, Something Happens as the Bell Has Rung

"Can I Have Everyone's attention please?", said Katie Thurston

"Oh My God", Jay said while everyone else reacts

"Tonight is gonna be a long and hard night, but we need to remember to have fun so here's to a new era with our teams in the midst of the Travels.", said Katie

And then everyone reacted

"Of Course", said Jay, "Let's all get me a Brewed Up Cola."

Meanwhile we got excited for Homebrewed Zero Calorie Cola being brewed from a Soda Making Machine and we all got to drink with some snacks but anyway we will get ready to bring it all and win it all.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:25 PM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Serena: Raise you hand if you haven't spoken to someone else tonight

(Several Members raise their hands)

"Hopefully I will get a chance to go to the bigs" said Victoria Larson

Meanwhile Saneh is talking to Alyscia Gill before something happens

Alyscia: I Hope I Can make my shot in the Bigs.

Saneh: Well, I Think this could be it Spring Training may be coming

But Katie Interrupted "Sorry to Interrupt, but I can steal your seat away from you."

Saneh replied "Yeah, Of Course, thanks Miss Alyscia"

"Okay" said Alyscia.

Later when it's time for that meeting...

"I Think we are going to get a chance to play in the show so whoever felt our team manager felt probably the most comfortable with and just natural with" said Serena Chew

but later on Katie Said "Well, that's why that we will be making a decision to play for Winter Training is like, it says a lot., This is the One, It's Like literally our chance to play"

But Later Something Happened the kids from the Yay Area have entered but in the end eight people will be sitting out with a possible chance to play in the Minor Leagues in April as Amber Andrews, Carolyn Vallejo, Casandra Suarez, Corrinne Jones, Emani Curl, Kimberly Courneya and Saneh Ste. Claire will spent time for a Possible to play in Triple-A.

But In The end Marissa Mabanag said "Well, That was it be are ready to get things rolling start for Winter Training and Let's Celebrate, Let's get some drinks!"

And That's What We Did anyhow we are going to celebrate but in the end Emma Cochran who's ready to Celebrate time for a Drink!

All: Cheers

====

Later During the Night

"Hey, Daddy do you got the Dodge Van?", Jay said.

"Yes, I Did I think we are getting the food from Jollibee for our guests" said Eleno.

"Yeah, It's at Tully Road in San Jose and I think we had those orders", Jay replied

"We Got Lots of Chickenjoy coming and we got Mashed Potatoes so Should I get the Girls from Your Roster back, Jayel" said Eleno.

"Uh, Yes, I'll Take It, So we got it for players for Abigail, Bri, Chelsea, Hannah Ann Illeana, Jessenia, Katie, etc., etc., etc." said Jay

"We got 2 Katies In including Katie Morton whose on the roster, she wants Chickenjoy" said Eleno

"Yeah, I'm Excited and I Ever Know I had a Booster Pack for Soft Drinks, I Don't Know." said Jay.

"Okay, I'll Think About That" said Eleno

"Okay Let's do some Listening to Rhythm Radio, I Got This check it out." said Jay

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio, This is an ABC Radio News Update.

(ABC World News Tonight Theme (1979-1995 ABC Radio News Theme Variant) by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra plays)

Chuck Sievertsen: From ABC News, I'm Chuck Sievertsen the travels moved forward this time into Year 1 as four presidents we're decided with their inaugurations taking place on January 20th.

Alex Stone: It was announced due the Travels that Joe Biden will be elected president of the Eastern States of America on Inauguration Day as a result twitter will switch the White House account to President-Elect Biden and he will be the 1st president of the Eastern States of America, Alex Stone, ABC Radio News.

Chuck: In Addition, Pete Ricketts is now elected president for the Northern States of America, Gavin Newsom is named president of the Western States of America and for the Southern States of America they've named Roy Cooper as President.

In Other News, The Travels continue into 1 A.S. (2021 AD) and The Professional Hockey Season is coming with a Possibility to allow traveled NHL Stars from Other Timelines to the New World, Gary Bettman has the reaction.

Gary Bettman: Well, We are getting ready for a Provisional National Hockey League in a few days before we can create a new league in the future, we should do it because are we are looking forward to it and we will start a transition to a new era.

Chuck: Talking About the Travels, The Los Angeles Area could be getting more Sports Teams, Rob Fukuzaki from KABC-TV with the latest.

Rob Fukuzaki: Los Angeles is getting new sports teams for Baseball, Football and Perhaps Basketball and Hockey in addition to the Baseball's Angels and Dodgers, Football's Rams and Chargers in which they will be relocated to San Diego, Basketball's Lakers and Hockey's Kings and Ducks, in which they will start playing in the Near Future, One Source came in to a Group in Southern California could revive the Sun in which they are named after the team in the Old World's World Football League while another maybe reviving the Express after the team name in the Old World's United States Football League, Rob Fukuzaki reporting.

Chuck: You're Listening to ABC Radio News.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-14-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:14 PM   #5
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Later That Night
(BGM: SWV - I'm So Into You)

Although we got the food from Jollibee anyways Rhythm Radio is playing a good hit by SWV however I think we are getting ready for a 64 Team Premier League Season so we are playing for the Bay Area Buffaloes and so we will have a chance to start up of shop so we will open the season in March and I'm getting really excited.

However Mariela Pepin is getting ready while having Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes with her friends

Mariela: Well I Can't Believe that Jay's Dad got the Dinner

Alayah Benevidez: Apparently we think we will have Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, Do You Have the Soda?

Mariela: We got it in the Fridge so we should do so, I'm really excited.

Alayah: As You Know prior to the travels I competed with you Mariela for the title of Miss USA and a woman named Cheslie won!

Mariela: Cheslie Kryst?

Alayah: Yes, Cheslie It Is

But Later Victoria Paul walks in

Victoria: Well, I Competed with those two and I think we got some Fried Chicken so we can share it together!

And All 3 Cheered

Mariela: Can Anyone get the Mashed Potatoes?

Victoria: Of Course and One More Thing, Here's to a whole new Season cheers using Bottled Coke Zeros!

(All 3 Cheers)

Mariela: And a Whole New World for the Bay Area Baseball Circuit, Woo-Hoo!
Old 01-11-2021, 10:38 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 10, 1 A. S. (2077 AD in the Cyberpunk World)

Although we just got the Fun Started however we secured a deals with the prestigious St. Bonaventure Hospital in San Jose however myself and my posse hae been arrived and we were having in our house however something got really excited and we liked our new home.

However we are ready for Winter Training and Chelsea will hear the announcement: Bri, We are getting ready for Winter Training along with your girls sincerely C. V." and the CV, I Referred to is Runway Model Chelsea Vaughn (who is a Contestant in Season 25 of The Bachelor) however we will meet with some others for a night out, meanwhile I got a call from My Dad (while were out) because I Said, "how's the food from Jollibee is it good?", and Dad said "It's Good" and I replied "Yes, I Loved the Fried Chicken and Fries and I shared it with my good friend Katie Morton who was travelled despite being a LSU Tiger Girl while she has a good Singing Voice", However while were out I just got out and about while were in SJO (San Jose for Long) and we got access to Gill Cable and yeah we got CMC, TheCalifornia Music Channel to be affiliate with a host of ABS-CBN Programs including TV Patrol.

Meanwhile, We were in High School and we got to juice some more signups and had some training to start the action however we had to deal with Batting Practice by firing a Pitching Machine before handled I handled the bat and it did.

Meanwhile Chelsea asked to Bri on trying to run from Base to Base, Chelsea is on 1st and Bri is hoping to make it to 2nd where Hannah Ann Sluss (The Bachelor Season 24 winner) awaits and so with Stephanie Quan hits the bat, Bri ran to 2nd and she's safe.

Hannah Ann: Nice Job, Bri!

Bri: Nice Job, Hannah A.

They Both got Hi-Fives, Meanwhile these 3 girls are having to share time in the bench

"I hate this "girl power" [BLEEP], I Was like, I'm sick of you guys already, I want to make the show in March., They're like It's Day One, I'm like yeah and I'm already [BLEEP] sick of you guys", said Victoria Larson.

Anna: Victoria has a very strong personality, and like

Serena C.: But That's Why I'm Like, Today is just the first day of it

Victoria: You know, the real start of it yeah, So I'm--Iam nervous to see where things go, like as the weeks and months progress

Serena C.: Got a Little Tense Today [Laughs]

Victoria: Yeah

Serena C.: I Didn't even--okay

Anna: Don't Bash me for saying like, I'm actually happy, 'cause I--I am a pretty positive person.

------

However Victoria and Anna ever talked their fighting for a Shot in the Big Leagues however I ever learned about that later on something happened and Illeanna had the announcement

Illeanna: Chelsea, Serena P., Abigail, Sydney, Illeanna, Kristin, Lauren, Jessenia, Serena C., Kit, Kaili, Katie, MJ, Mari, Pieper, Rachael, Victoria, "We are ready for Practice meet me us in the field."

Jay: Oh My God, We are excited and what Illeanna heard were in, so we will have a Intra-Squad Match tomorrow, how do you got it Illeanna?

Illeanna: Can't Wait for It, meet us in bed, okay?

Jay: 10-4, Miss Pennetto good night.

Illeanna: Good Night

Then Jay gets to enjoy the night with her friends but later on....

"I Think we all can agree that we wish we will be playing for an Intra-Squad Match Tomorrow" said Sarah.

However several others react as the music is blaring on a Rhythm Radio station in San Jose

Jay: Oh My God, They got a Request that they're playing on Rhythm Radio?

Victoria: Who Did It?

Serena: It was me when they played a song by Glenn Medeiros for that request

Jay: And the Song?

Serena: Nothing's Gonna Change my Love For You

Jay: Apparently It Is.

However the Song gets blared in the Background on the Radio

"If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too

Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you"
- "Nothings Gonna Change My Love for You" by Glenn Medeiros (1987)

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-12-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:41 PM   #7
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 11, 1 AS (2077 AD in the Cyberpunk World)

It's Day 2 and we are having in our Scrimmage Game at a Baseball Field is taking place and we are all getting excited so we are taking on a Softball made up of High School Students from Mt. Pleasant HS in San Jose

At the Mt. Pleasant High Softball Field

Jenay Dado: This Might be a Great Game we are waiting for the Buffs to come out

Alexis Camacho: Looks like we are stopping those Buffs out of the tracks

Jenay: Of Course It Is, So we hope can attract those opponents and I'd love to see what it looks like, but oh I see a Team Bus, Hang In There

(But Later a Team Bus carrying 36 Players from the Buffaloes come out)

Serena P: Today we are going on our first ever friendly game vs. the Mt. Pleasant High School Cardinals Softball Team and there's 36 of us on the roster so it is going to be chaotic.

Jenay: All Right, Good Game today.

Alexis: Hey, Were your opponents so I hope this is a Match being tagged team with the High School Baseball Squad, So we hope we will do it inside because the Softball Field is Raining.

Mariela: Rain in the Softball Field

Tessa Horst (Manager): Okay, Get Ready to Change into your outfits in 20 Minutes so let's go!

And so the players are Changing to their Buffaloes Uniforms for a indoor baseball Match

Later on It's Game Time and all the Buffaloes (except myself) are wearing Leotards and Baseball Jerseys however some girls are wearing Leg Warmers including Queen Victoria who is wearing her Black Leotard with White Jersey and her White Leg Warmers

Victoria: I Felt Like Wearing those Leg Warmers so this is in Indoor Match and It's Raining Outside.

Serena C.: I'm Wearing Leg Warmers Too, But Anyhow we had to put the heater on while playing Indoors when it's raining outside

Victoria: Of Course.

Then It's Game Time as the Mound will go to Kayla Ho for the Buffaloes however the First Pitch begins as Isabella Garcia leads off as she Struck her Out, then Naomi Shishido bats 2nd and went to first, then Aliya Gatihi grounded out thanks to Serena Chew but later Isabella Alvarez struck her out and the Side Retired after the Top of the 1st

But in the Bottom of the 1st, I will bat 5th while the other 8 are batting in Leotards and Leg Warmers however the Cardinals got ready to Pitch and Kristin Hopkins got a Base Hit to Start it Off but later on Mariela Pepin got the Grand Slam but in the end the Buffaloes beat the Cards 7-5.

MJ: We Did It, Oh My Gosh That was Insane.

What a Game, now we can celebrate so we can eat out however Mariela Pepin is the MVP of the Exhibition Match, so we went out to Carl's Jr. at Bernal Road to wrap up the night.

At Carl's Jr. what happened.

Kaili: Katie, you are, like, silent and that's not normal.

Katie: Today was a Very Exhausting Day from Start to Finish and the one thing that, like, we were all, like looking forward to and that was, like, motivating us was will enjoy some Coke Zero with my friends

I've never been so excited about somebody, In a Long Time, But we will win again but It's only the beginning

Jessenia: Today was definitely a game for the books but I've never seen playing against a High School Baseball-Softball Team first off but you know obviously, I'm here to enjoy my dinner at Bernal Road Carl's Jr. with my friend Mariela.

However we enjoyed Dinner at Carl's Jr. and we are ready for our next match against other Bay Area Teams later before we begin opening day which is later in March or Early April.

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-22-2021 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:29 PM   #8
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Later on that Next Night (January 13, 1 AS)

Khaylah: Tonight is the Second Meeting and emotions are gonna be super, super heightened

This week has taught us there is no guarantee, there's no guaranteed time so I think that, you know, people are gonna go into savage mode at the players party.

Katie: My Heart is Pounding being back here, It's just like deja vu all over again.

MJ: This Room is intense, Feeling very, very anxious.

Jessenia: I think tonight's gonna be a little interesting, I don't definitely belive that it's going to be like night one for our baseball team but we don't know what's gonna happen because a lot of these girls, especially the ones who didn't get to participate in practice, I know that they're gonna take every opportunity to see what's gonna happen tonight

Marylynn: It's definitely been a long week we had fun earlier but tonight I can get ready for practice tomorrow and just zone out all the other stuff going on, But I'm really nervous

Jessenia: I don't know how this night's gonna go

But Marissa Enters

Marissa: Hello, Posse!

The Players Replied: Hello, Marissa

Well Marissa entered because we are all going to get things rolling for Winter Training and I had got a Bottle of Coke Zero into the fridge anyways we're getting closer to opening day which will start in the spring.

Meanwhile what about Victoria and Marylynn?

Victoria: Did You Give What?

Marylynn: This is a Baseball Card of Myself

Victoria: That's So Sweet

Marylynn: Oh

Victoria: And That's what we talked about

They all chattered including myself I had a Baseball Trading Card Collection I got to collect them prior to the travels until 2005 including some that Justin got while my dad is at St. Francis Hospital in San Francisco but for Victoria what about Marylynn?

Victoria: Marylynn is toxic, I have so many things to say about Queen Victoria myself, I was not gonna tell him about the issues in the house with Marylynn by my ultimate state is on the squad, I don't want to be around her toxic energy… I think Marylynn should go to the minor leagues.

To cut a long story short Victoria and her friend Marylynn walk over to her Bartender Yuki (Yes, The New Bartender from Bachelor in Paradise, Yuki Kimura that she competed on The Japanese Version of Bachelor and Bachelor: Winter Games) and It turns out It's Non-Alcoholic and that includes a Soda Stream Maker so she can make the root beer for Marylynn but Mari Pepin came in and wanted Root Beer too afterwards Marylynn tries to broker peace with Victoria, but the latter refuses to even sit on the same couch with her. "I think that there's a lot of miscommunication here," Marylynn begins. "Victoria, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but…" Immediately, Victoria interrupts and tells her rival that they have "very different realities of what occurred."

"I don't want to continue fighting," says Marylynn, but Victoria cuts her off again and declares that they're like "oil and vinegar.", "I think that we can come to an understanding," Marylynn persists, but Victoria suddenly storms off "I need a break," she whines. "You're too much for me.

The other members are frustrated by the drama, primarily because it means fewer of them will get to speak the other players before the decision is made. "Victoria, may I ask why you felt the need to talk about tension in the house with Marylyn?" asks Khaylah, as the members to see what will happen next from Marissa to arrive with her Butter Knife of Bad News. Adds Katie, "To stress him out with, like, our own personal tension with the girls, I think was just super unnecessary."

However, Sarah, Bri, Lauren, Pieper, Kit, Magi, Rachael, Abigail, Chelsea, Jessenia, Katie and Serena C. are protected but what's going on here?

Looks like Sarah's having some trouble staying upright. She stumbles to the floor, and Bri leads her off to the side of the room so she can sit down.

"She's going to pass out," Bri tells Emma, who calls for the medic. And with that… the episode is over!, However 10 Players are needed to be protected for next week but something may happened next.

------

January 14, 1 AT - 12:41 PM

Jay and Bri are playing NASCAR Heat 5 however Jay is playing himself in a Created Car while Bri is racing the #9 of Chase Elliott

Jay: I'm gonna try to go over there and draft this kid

(Bri Laughs)

Jay: Okay, Your To Kind, Yu Need to pull me for a draft in the next turn.

Bri: Come On Push It, Push It

Jay: Pass Baby Pass

(Bri Laughs)

Jay: Come on I Better Know while I'm looking to pass the #48 Ally Bank Chevrolet of Jimmie Johnson, I Think I better take a chance at it.

Bri: All Right, I'm going to Push my Teammate William Byron

Jay: Where?

(Jay crashes Chase)

Bri: Oh My God, A Caution

Jay: What On Earth is that?

Bri: Come On

Jay: Oh No, Now What?

Bri: Okay, well, how are you gonna do it now?

Jay: Okay, Gotta Pit, Four Tires and a Full Tank of Fuel

Bri: Got It

Jay: Okay we thing Pit Road is done, Caution is Over and were getting the restart and here we go!

Bri: Were Back to Racing and I'm in 10th.

Jay: Well, I'm in the Lead and I'm going to win, see?

Bri: Yes

Jay: I Think She's Impressive with that

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio, This is an ABC Radio News Update.

(ABC World News Tonight Theme (1979-1995 ABC Radio News Theme Variant) by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra plays)

Michelle Franzen: From ABC News, I'm Michelle Franzen, Federal Authorities say the potential for further violence on the midst of the travels is real following the deadly siege at the Eastern States Capitol Building, Security in Washington, DC and State Houses will be at Unprecedented levels leading up to the inauguration the FBI is also tracking down more suspects

Aaron Katersky: The FBI Said, Kevin Seefried was photographed carrying a Confederate Flag thru the halls of Congress in one of the more striking images to emerge from the insurrection, Seefried was arrested in Delaware after authorities issued several bulletins seeking public health to identify him the FBI Has received more than 125,000 photos and videos as agents try to find every involved they looked at airline passenger manifests and airport surveillance cameras

Michelle: As for the travels they kept going, Inauguration is Moments way in the West Coast as Gavin Newsom is ready for her first term

Ines De La Cuetara: Gavin Newsom is now the president of the Western States of America she will take office in a week from now, however he was the 42nd mayor of San Francisco and the 40th Governor of California prior to the travels, however Kamala Harris will be hired as the Vice President of the Western States of America, Harris was the attorney general of California from 2011 to 2017 before being replaced by Xavier Becerra since then, Ines de la Cuetara, ABC News Sacramento.

Michelle: Southern California is still a Hot Bed in Travels in the New World including Los Angeles County for Example.

Alex Stone: Ten Million People live in Los Angeles County, However the Travels put Los Angeles County into a new world as the Los Angeles Knights, Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball made it to the Travels as all 3 teams are expected to play in Dodger Stadium in April

Michelle: ABC's Alex Stone in Los Angeles County, You're Listening to ABC News.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:53 PM   #9
stratonascar
High School Varsity

After the Newsbreak
(BGM: Tinashe - Superlove)

Mia Amor: Rhythm Radio San Jose Midday Jams continue with a hit by Tinashe, Here's Superlove

Tinashe's Superlove played in the Background as we see Victoria and Sarah talking about what we had learned

Victoria: And We were told for this because I think we are listening because we don't know that someone fainted

Sarah Nicole Melton: I Can't Believe This, Anyhow It was a First

Victoria: However, Khaylah, Mari, MJ, Anna, Kalli and Myself are staying in the show but anyway we will say it correct

Sarah Nicole: Of Course we are and I'm Still listening to Rhythm Radio with a hit by Tinashe

Victoria: Tinashe?

Serena: Yes Tin-A-She, period, It's Superlove

Victoria: Got It, But Anyway we had more Practicing to do, so we should do it.

Well to say the least Serena and Sarah Nicole are good friends however everything may change as we go from here.

Meanwhile Kayla got her plan to practice on the Mound with Possible Catcher Kit Keenan

Kit: Kayla good job

Kayla: Nice Work, Kayla I Think it will be a good girl on the Battery in the Spring

Kit: Wanna get some drinks?

Kayla: I Sure Am

Kit: Of Course, We Should Do It let's see Yuki

Kayla: All Right!

Kit: Okay, Let's Get Some Soft Drinks.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:59 PM   #10
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 17, 1 A. S.

We're Getting Excited for the Next Day and we are getting ready for training because I'm Excited and we will get ready for the Announcment and

Rachael, Bri, Lauren, Kit, Serena Chew, Victoria, Khaylah, Anna, Kaili, Katie, Today is a Surprise for everyone meet me outside in which see Ashley Iaconetti reading a book called "The Perfect Letter" by Chris Harrison (The Host of The Bachelor) however we decided to create our own stories on our Winter to Spring Training however we made ideas that we will be trying to read about what will happen later in the Season however several other players are in the Works including Myself and Aileen Jade collaborated on a story to see what will happen next.

Meanwhile, Sarah continues stewing in her feelings of jealousy and insecurity even after the date is over. She doesn't even come down to the sitting area with the other women for the ceremonial reading of the practice pairing for Pieper James which is done by Pieper herself., Although Serena P. got that night but Pieper rightfully calls out this behavior as ridiculous: "You can't really be in denial. People are going to keep getting dates, you know?" Yep.

Afterwards, Sarah was emotionally exhausted because other players are spending time with them. "In my past, dealing with faithfulness and commitment issues and jealousy and all of those feelings and emotions are coming back so quickly," she said. So Sarah crashed the group date afterparty while Kaitlyn McKean was speaking to Katie.

"I feel like I had to tell you how I'm doing," Sarah said to Kaitlyn M., who told her not to "compare what you hear or what you see to what we have."

Katie was annoyed at being interrupted by Kaitlin M. but Sarah left crying and Victoria went after her. "It was a personal conversation on our time and I think, too, the issue with why the girls are confused is that we tonight had a different vibe and you kind of changed the vibe up," she told Sarah.

But Later Sarah was crying and said "It was a personal conversation on our time and I think, too, the issue with why the girls are confused is that we tonight had a different vibe and you kind of changed the vibe up," she told Sarah.

Then Katie came out. "This was eating away at me and I felt like I had to address it," Sarah said. "I think I'm really questioning if I can be here and if I can do this."

And then Katie felt frustrated because Sarah maybe fighting to stay in the minors and she hadn't. "I think you could have tried to find a different time to talk to him," Katie said.

And for Rachael Kirkconnell she's protected in hopes of making it to the show.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-18-2021 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:36 PM   #11
stratonascar
High School Varsity

But 5 Days Later
On January 22, 1 AS (2021 AD)
at 7:45 PM PT

When MJ called Sarah out again for hiding in her room. "She's ostracized herself from the group," MJ told Pieper.

But later Katie went to check on Sarah, who had been crying. "I've already made up my mind. I decided I'm going to leave," Sarah told Katie. "I can't do this. It's been a combo of things. It wasn't just last night."

But Jay came on "I Can't believe It, I Think she would go to the Minors and to the other girls I was fighting for this but something really happened ahead of the decision of Sarah's relegation to the Minors, Katie shared with her friends that Sarah had decided to go home and Victoria clapped all by herself. "I want to remind everyone to stay classy in this process, because we don't know our stories," Katie told the group.

However Sarah was flown back home and be with her family at least for now and she will be heading back to the Big Leagues As Soon as Possible.

But Meanwhile at Jay's Home in Alameda, CA as I would say that the Bay Area Buffaloes are facing to change their name into the Bay Area Condors who cares that we will have a Baseball and Football Team?, But what did Jay said in his own words?

"I Can't Believe this Broadcast Journalist woman in San Diego is going to the Minors but anyway something is changing, I said something is changing anyhow that means um, the Bay Area Buffaloes are gonna be changing their name before the Start of the Season, I'm Calling it the Bay Area Condors, I Said everyone is calling that there will be a Rebrand into the Bay Area Condors, However they will still play in SJO, San Jose, San Jose, Get It?, I Always Said It but what is the music, ABC News?"

(The Aforementioned ABC World News Tonight Theme by Robert Israel Plays)

Daria Albinger: From ABC News, I'm Daria Albinger, The Year Long Travels kept going since 2076 but One Year Later, Everything gets the game in.

Tim Kurkjian: The Travels Kept Going as they are getting ready to Start Baseball Season as Major League Players are Signing Up for the Inaugural Season so Major and Minor League Ballparks across North America as they get ready for a New Era of Baseball, So Ticket Sales are buying to all fans all over the nation, reporting from ESPN on ABC News on Rhythm Radio i'm Tim Kurkjian

Daria: Meanwhile, President Biden challenging congress to pass the new Rescue North America plan as soon as possible

Mary Bruce: On Day Number 2, In The Office, Joe Biden has secured a new plan to sign executive orders to expand food stamp benefits for struggling families and create a blueprint for a $15 Minimum Wage for Federal Workers and is planning to work a $2 Trillion Rescue Package for those who were hit in the travels from the Various Years, Meanwhile Pacific States president Rosalind Myers might follow a similar plan just like Biden did by cutting down the Minimum Wage to $10

Daria: ABC's Senior White House Correspondent, Mary Bruce.

A Group of Kentucky Citizens including Grand Juries in the Breonna Taylor case have filed a petition to impeach the States Attorney General in accuse of Republican Daniel Cameron among other things reach a Public Trust

Meanwhile the West Coast's Largest Sheriffs Department is now under Investigation

Alex Stone: The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is the Police Department for Millions of People who live in LA County is been dogged by allegations of misconduct, questionable shootings a lack of oversight and claims that they are criminal gangs of deputies within in the ranks now California Attorney General Javier Becerra announcing the California Department of Justice will investigate the L.A. County Sheriff's Department to determine if the agency has been engaging in a pattern of unconstitutional policing, Alex Stone, ABC News, Los Angeles.

Daria: A Former TSA Agent has been accused of tricking a traveler by showing in her private parts as she went through security at LAX gets 60 days in Jail, You're Listening to ABC News.

Later That Night following a News Report from ABC on Rhythm Radio they are playing heading back to the music with Jade's Don't Walk Away blaring MJ looked back at what happened Sarah went to the Minor Leagues after she sent home, "Oh Dear God, I Can't Believe, Miss Trott is now a Minor Leaguer but anyways we are still going to get a new name for Bay Area at least, um Condors?, Apparently Oh Dear, I'm Gonna Cry."

Meanwhile Serena Chew thinks that we got Sarah to the Minors but this could be taking place as something will happen next, "Well I Was listening to Rhythm Radio and they're playing Jade but I Think I Just got a request to play Shanice Wilson after this and It's Saving Forever For You, But anyways Sarah was in the Minors in addition to working as a Broadcast Journalist apparently I could not tell what I say."

Meanwhile Rachael K. was at The Mansion's Batting Cage but later something happens the song by Shanice is blaring as she practice her Hitting Skills for The Inaugural Season anyways something had happened as something had rung and it turned out to be Katie Thurston

Katie: Rachael this is a Nighttime Batting Practice but we got to do something meet me upstairs!

Rachael: Okay, Let's Go Miss Thurston

Katie: Thanks, I'll Meet You There.

Rachael: Okay.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:41 PM   #12
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 22, 1 AS

Getting Ready for Another Day in the Office at Santa Teresa High School in San Jose as I getting ready to start another day in School but I'm planning to bring in a dynasty but something happened but this could be it but something happens Inside the Room at STHS.

You're telling me, the first time things get hard, you pack your bag?" marvels MJ. Adds Victoria with a sneer in her voice, "The trash took itself out."

But Katie's had enough. "Can you stop?" she snaps. "She's gone, there's no point to keep talking about her or saying negative things." The "Queen" of her Squad is taken aback. How dare one of her disloyal subjects criticize her choice of insults? "No I won't stop, Katie," she snaps back. "I'll keep doing whatever the [BLEEP] I want!" Oh girl, I'm sorry, but you might want to rethink this — Katie has you outmatched and outclassed in pretty much every way. But later Jade had Katie's Vibrator as it blared during the conversation and had Katie and Victoria trying to stop.

Meanwhile Jay is stalking to Jessenia "Well, This Might be It anyways but I will ever tell me why, anyways however we are going to have a 16 or 20 Week Regular Season by the North American Professional Baseball League and we don't know opening day maybe coming.", Jay said.

Jessenia replied "I Think, We ever did, See Our Travels had about 1,200 MLB Legends who are in the CDAoI Jayverse Roster have been assigned to that teams but there are talks that something will change soon."

Jay was stunned.

LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE MANSION

"Now That Sarah Trott is now in the Minor Leagues and she will back later during the Baseball Season we still had Queen Victory, We Still Had Mari, We Still had Katie and We Still had the Tampa Bay Buccaneers playing in the NFC Championship against Green Bay on Sunday, Get It Two Weeks with Tom Brady on the Roster but the Other Tom Brady is traveled and is in the Boston Roster in the NAPFL which will start later in the summer or fall because we will also see Norm Van Brocklin play for the Eagles and the Rams in Season 1 as the Quarterback, Paul Warfield play for the Browns and the Dolphins in Season 1 and probably we will see Johnny Sample play and Weeb Ewbank coach for the Jets and the Colts in Season 1 and that's not all something happen."

Serena C. hustles over to the front entrance. "They're walking out!" she reports. "Wait, wait, is Sarah here?" someone whispers urgently. Don't be silly! Something's Happening, period.

Five More Girls were travelled into the new High School-Day Program Hybrid as Brittany Galvin, Catalina Morales, Kim Li, Michelle Young and Ryan Claytor have entered in a School Bus and they welcomed to the squad for the first time.

Inside, the other women watch from the window and fret: "I feel disrespected"; "I want to vomit"; "I'm, like, actually about to cry."

As soon as Brittany walks inside, Victoria goes right for the jugular: "So, you quarantined and then just stayed in your room as a back-up, and now you're coming in as, like, a back-up because some girls went to the minors?" Fortunately for Brittany, she's come prepped with a good (producer-suggested?) zinger: "No, they just wanted to save the best for last."

But for Catalina does not get a very warm welcome from Victoria, who literally grabs the tiara off of Miss Puerto Rico's head.

But Mariela, Alayah, Kelsey, Victoria P., Maurissa and that woman who won Season 24 of The Bachelor Hannah Ann wanted to take tiara off of Carolina's head but time will tell.

However Our New Arrivals took place at Dinnertime with a Big Pizza Party with Soft Drinks, Boneless Wings and a lot more to mentioned, However My Parents (Eleno and Nimfa who are travelled from 1993 and Joshua who are travelled from 2016) were in attendance however we were excited and we are getting ready as we are getting close to Spring Training for the Big Leagues.

But as a result Khayla, Kaili and Kim are sent to the Minors unless they will be ready for Spring Training with a Possible Shot at Making to the Big Leagues, However for Brittany, Catalina, Michelle and Ryan survived as a possible shot of Making it to the Show.

BUT THE NEXT DAY ON JANUARY 23, 1 AS

We are getting ready for a Race Rehearsal as Serena C. said "Mari, Bri, Abigail, Brittany, Ryan, Catalina, Magi, Anna, and Victoria, Let's Go Racing sincerely Serena C."

Meanwhile at San Jose, "We Think we got a Good Race but hey The Daytona 500 is Coming, so we are ready to go.", said Jay "however we will get this thing rolling.", "Right" said Eleno, "Can't wait for this so let's do it."

But Something Happened it's race day, It's Practice time at the Santa Teresa High Football Field and the Green Flag went out with a 24 Car Field but in the end Mari won and she will be potentially entered for the upcoming season, but for me we finished 12th but this is a practice before Daytona, Is that right?.

LATER THAT NIGHT FOLLOWING PRACTICE BACK AT ALAMEDA

Jay Jianoran: We Think we got a Good Success for Now, Because we will be running a Good Season

Eleno: That was Good we will driving the #27 Car for our team this season and we will win.

Jay: Of Course but Anyway, I Was in Encinal High School met with Jade and soon we will be known as the A-Town Express because were going to be on the roster and it worked out.

Eleno: That's Good, Now we will have to enjoy the dinner

Jay: Thanks, We Got Sinigang Soup and Rice that my mom made.

Eleno: Okay.

MEANWHILE IN SAN JOSE LATER THAT NIGHT WHEN ANNA CONFRONTED BRITTANY

"Brittany, I really want to talk to you. We're all fighting for the same man, so I just want to make sure your intentions are pure," Anna says. "Coming into this, I was actually getting messages from people in Chicago and them just saying, 'Watch out for this girl,' that you're an escort and all this stuff."

"Wait, you were telling people in the house that?" Brittany asks, clearly shocked.

"I think that's an awful thing to say about someone, and I want to apologize, but also want to give you the space if you want to talk about why people were sending warnings about you when I literally have never met you," Anna replies.

"No, I'm not an escort," Brittany says, starting to get emotional over the accusation. "It's just so ridiculous to say that. To have that come out of my mouth... I've had a boyfriend my entire like... since I was 16. Making a conclusion about me before you even get to know me, that's [BLEEP]y. I don't know. It just makes me -- I just feel like everyone's against me right now. I know you guys don't care at all, but it's really hard."

The group is silent, except for Victoria, who laughs, "OK, then get out of the house!"

"It's extremely awkward," another new addition, Ryan, tells the camera. "Anna's intention was to start up stuff because Brittany's new. And it's untrue, and it's disgusting, honestly. Moving forward, Brittany is going to have to carry that with her and defend it. She shouldn't be put in that situation."
The women end the night with awkward glances. "I'm glad we had this chat," Anna says as Victoria sips her Ginger Ale from Canada Dry.

JANUARY 24, 1 AS

Serena C. told the rumors on Brittany and Anna when they are all from the midwest but meanwhile on a Sunday back here in Alameda my family is watching an NFC Championship Game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers in which they had all 2020 players being tested negative for a shot at the George Halas Trophy and the right to represent the NFC in Super Bowl LV at Tampa, FL however the Bucs had dominated the night as Tom Brady went 20 for 36 for 280 Yards, 3 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions as they beat the Green Bay Packers 31 to 26, to win the NFC Championship Game but as a result the Buccaneers will play in Super Bowl LV as the Super Bowl Home Field Advantage Curse is coming to an end as we know it.

The Last Time an NFL Team hosted the Super Bowl in a Home Region before the 2020 Bucs and Tom Brady is Joe Montana and the 1984 San Francisco 49ers in which they won Super Bowl XIX as they beat the Miami Dolphins 38-16 at Stanford Stadium which is located near Candlestick Park, Following the Season the 49ers were supposed to play one exhibition game and one regular season game at Stanford Stadium beginning in 1985 but that didn't happened until 1989 when they played against another team in the Dolphins' Division the AFC East which is the New England Patriots despite of Candlestick Park being damaged due to the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989 which upended the third game of the 1989 World Series in the Non-CDAoI Jayverse between the Oakland Athletics and the San Francisco Giants.

Meanwhile in the AFC Championship, The Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills 38-24 in the First and Possibly the Last Super Bowl in the Travels as Patrick Mahomes got 3 TD's but were really excited because I can't wait for a Big Super Bowl Party in February.

LATER THAT SUNDAY NIGHT DOWN SOUTH

Katie, Pieper, Serena P., Rachael, Kit, Chelsea, Jessenia, Lauren, Ciera, MJ, "Are you really wanted to fight against your opponent in training camp, Yours Truly Miss Chew"

"Just Got Me a Not from Miss Chew in which she read her name called from Serena" said Ciera Grant.

MEANWHILE BACK AT ALAMEDA

Jay: Well I Better get ready for Tomorrow at Encinal High and I'm listening to some night jams including Shanice's Saving Forever for You, however I'll be excited that I'm ready to return to Encinal and Jade is with me but anyhow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in the Super Bowl and they will play at Raymond James Stadium, period.
Old 01-29-2021, 12:17 AM   #13
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 25, 1 AS

Outside at Santa Teresa High, The Rumors Continue, Brittany opens up to Katie about how hurtful it is.

"People are going to make up stuff, and it's hard here," Katie tells her.

Brittany is feeling emotional about it, and tells the camera she just wants to cry.

Katie sympathizes with Brittany. "Victoria has been a mean girl since day one, and then you have Anna as well... the petty, mean girl stuff needs to stop," she tells the camera.

Meanwhile at Encinal, Something happened for Practice some members of the Bay Area Condors Baseball Team have entered to Practice because they will be playing against a team of Students from Alameda and Encinal for a shot at the Bigs.

Jay: Hey, Ciera

Ciera: Hey, Jay and who are you?

Jay: I'm Jay and Uh, Casey?

Casey: Hi, Jay

Jay: Hey, Casey, This is a Split Squad Game so we are ready to go so It's a Baseball Game however a lot of Girls from The Bachelor were in the crowd including The Ferguson Twins from Season 20, LSU Tiger Girl Katie Morton from Season 23 among others and so they are all ready to go.

Casey: It's Game Time, So Let's get this things rolling.

However the First Pitch began at 1PM however the First 2 Innings were scoreless until Encinal got the first run by Brenda Del Toro single which led to Marcella Ybarra to get run score but later on It's the Top of the 3rd and I got a Base Hit to first and then Jessenia Cruz who is Miss Maryland USA 2019 came up to bat.

Serena C.: Jessenia your up

Jessenia: I Think you got that right, let's do it.

Serena C.: Okay, Good Luck Miss Cruz

Then Jessenia is facing the other Miss Cruz, Tessa herself who I met with me at Wood Middle School in Alameda and is Currently Member of the Flight Crew, Encinal's Cruz cruises for the Curveball and Jessenia cruises for a Triple and I Scored, However we are tied at one run each and that's even better when Tom Brady led his Bucs to a Trip to The Super Bowl at Home but in the end Tessa struckout 12 Condor Batters giving the win as a Pitcher in which she is congratulted by her close friend Jazz Aguon who also was a member of the Flight Crew.

After that we went back home to San Jose following a few bathroom breaks however we will be getting ready for tomorrow as I hopefully get things to work as I'm going to get ready for Daytona in a few weeks

MEANWHILE BACK AT SAN JOSE

Anna and Victoria talk about the girls on the roster.

Victoria says Brittany is "serial killer weird" and slams Catalina. OK, ladies. Simmer down.

Things aren't any better on the date, as the women talked about the new girls.
"At some point we have to get over it, and welcome them into the house a little bit," Katie tries to tell the women.

The ladies don't listen, calling themselves the "varsity squad."

"Matt, he doesn't know anything about it. And I think he'd be pretty shocked to hear the things that they're saying," Katie tells the camera.

Meanwhile for Jay Jianoran he told to Alexis Konstantino and Katie Morton that tomorrow but we will do some more good news

Katie M.: Anyway, We Got More Good News Tomorrow

Jay: I Think We Should Do This, Because I Will Say It.

Katie M.: But we will have a shot to have shot, because Daytona Here we Come

Jay: Of Course

Later That Night when Jay is it with Magi and Katie M. is Watching

Magi Tareke: The more I get to know you, like

Jay: Yeah

Magi: I Am The k---

I'm Serious

Magi: I Like to be serious, when I'm serious, I like to be--I'm Goofy

Yes

Magi: I Love Dance

Jay: Yep.

Magi: I Like Dancing, I Think Life without dancing is boring

Jay: Are we gonna help by using a Song from this woman right now?

Magi: Yes, But I Just want to dance with you Katie.

Jay: Of Course

Magi: Let's Do It

However I Danced when LSU Tiger Girl, Katie Morton sings a remake of Lookout Weekend that was sung by Debbie Deb and Connie, "Well it's the Judgement free zone, that is." but in the end something happened....

Jay: Well Katie, That's All I Got

Magi: That's Great, That's Great

Jay: Of Course, I Needed a Drink, BRB'd

While Jay got the Drink, The ABC News Theme Song by The Orchestra of Score Productions under the Direction of Robert Israel blares on the Radio.

Richard Cantu: From ABC News, I'm Richard Cantu, The Travels are now under continuing and Autoduelling is Ready to Bring a Factor for Stock Car Racing and Indy Car Racing as we know it.

Allen Bestwick: The New North American Autoduel Alliance has secured deals with the new NASCRA and the NAICRA to run on Autoduel Stadiums beginning with it's Inaugural Season however the season will be Opening at Daytona International Speedway coming in February with the Daytona 500 for NASCRA and the Bluegreen Vacations Daytona Indy Grand Prix after the Daytona 500 for NAICRA prior the Go Bowling 235, I'm Allen Bestwick reporting

Richard: President Biden wants a Vote Soon on a First Travel Tax Free Relief Proposal

Andy Field: The White House has Negotiated with Congress on the First Travel Tax Free Relief Plan, Spokesperson Rita Stephens said they will not just talk forever

Rita: We will get a chance that all travelled individuals of US Citizenship will get money to the tune of a Tax Free $50,000 in the New World North America which is split into Four Countries similar reimbursements will be getting a similar amount for Construction and Upgrades for various Structures like Highways, Bridges, Roads, Power, Sewage and Farming

Andy Field: If They Can Make an Agreement, The President may use a process called reconciliation to get a Simple Majority Vote to pass the relief

Richard: ABC's Andy Field in Washington, The International Labor Organization a United Nations Agency estimates 4 times as many jobs were lost due to the Travels as during the worst part of the Global Financial Meltdown in 2009, A man is in custody in Portland, Oregon after say police ramming his car in pedestrians one person was killed and five more were hospitalized, Police Spokesman Derek Chauvin said the driver than crashed

Derek: Well, The Vehicle Crashed here, The Suspect ran off on foot, he ran off to the southwest here and with the help of the community he was apprehended by officers

Richard: No Word on Motive, Your Listening to ABC News

V/O: This Has Been an ABC/Rhythm Radio News Break, Up Next A Speaking of Sports Break with Howard Cosell

(Cue Opening Theme Music)

V/O: And Now Howard Cosell's Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello There, I'm Howard Cosell Speaking of Sports, The 2020 NFL Championship Game Contests took place, Tonight we will review the NFC Championship Game as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers battle the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field where the winner will represent the NFC on The First and Maybe the Last Super Bowl despite of the Travels however the Tampa Bay Buccaneers wanted to win so they will be the first team to host a Super Bowl at Home as Tom Brady fired 20 Completed Passes out of 36 Attempts with 3 Touchdowns including a Big 39 Yard TD's Pass to Scotty Miller and 3 Interceptions as the Buccaneers beat the Green Bay Packers 31 to 26 to win the George Halas Trophy as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ended the Super Bowl Home Field Curse as they will host Super Bowl LV at home, and here he is right now, Tom Brady starting Quarterback of The Tampa Bay Buccaneers standing by on Zoom, So Tom welcome to Sports Break on Rhythm Radio and I have a Question how do you think that you made history by becoming the First Team to Host a Super Bowl at Home?

Tom Brady: Well, My Wish Came True however I spent with the New England Patriots for 20 Years before I got me a Job in Tampa Bay to play for the Buccaneers and my dream paid off because we finally did it!

Howard: Of Course, Is there any plans that are you going to lead the Buccaners to the Vince Lombardi Trophy as we possibly end this era with a bang as the NAPFL will take over?

Tom: I Think, We Could do that I already won 6 Super Bowls with the Patriots however a Younger Version of Me will be playing for Boston in the NAPFL which will start in a couple of months from now, So I'm Excited.

Howard: So Good Luck on 7th Super Bowl Victory as a Quarterback

Tom: Thanks, Howard, I'm Looking forward to winning a Super Bowl back to Tampa.

Howard: And That's This Edition of Rhythm Radio Sportsbreak, Tomorrow we will take a look back at the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills, Until Next Time, I'm Howard Cosell saying so long for now.

(Cue Cut #7 of New York Fan by JAM Productions)

"Rhythm Radio San Jose, Hot 97.7, K-H-Q-T"

Christopher Lance: It's Now 9PM, And we're getting close to Slow Jams coming at 10PM, Yes, 9 O'Clock Right now and will lead it off with Dua Lipa and Don't Start Now!

(Dua Lipa's Don't Start Now plays in the Background)

Jay: Well I Always Say, Magi, Tom Brady is in Tampa Bay and Tom Brady is in Boston for Season 1 of the NAPFL that we've heart on Howard Cosell Sportsbreak and...

(A Bell Has Rung)

Magi: What Do I Hear, What Do I Hear?

Katie T.: We Got to Have a Night Snack

Magi: A Night Snack?

Jay: I'm In Too, Let's Go!

However Those Kids are having a Night Snack, However Mari came in so we are having Chili Cheese Nachos however we got the Tortilla Chips, Queso Sauce and a Large Can of Chili that we got from Costco so we will go have fun tomorrow at STHS and we are all excited.

Katie T.: However We were still getting ready for a new era for Condor Baseball is that right

Ryan: Anyways I Told Me about that however we will take a stab at a shot at Winning the World Series

Katie T.: Of Course anyway we had Gold Cross Deals

Ryan: Gold Cross Deals

Rachael: But I Always Say, We will have to get a drink, Coke Zero?

Ryan: We Agree, And will take it.

THE NEXT DAY AT ST. BONAVENTURE HOSPITAL

Jessica Preston: Wow, A First Year All-Nighter, Brings Back Memories, Not of Myself, of course but of the losers who thought staying up all night drooling on their laptops made them look like better doctors

So, Cure Cancer yet?

Jordan: I'm Trying to find a new way to repair a ruptured esophagus

Jessica: Fundic reinforcement with intercostal muscle flap, Pretty cutting-edge stuff But why nto go with diversion, it's a lot safer.

Jordan: Because safe is ordinary and boring, Like me My uncle thinks I need a win. And the only way to do that is to be impressive, like Jordan.

Jessica: Nice Stuff

Jordan: You Agree?

Jessica: That Dr. Allen is impressive?

Jordan: Yeah

Jessica: And everybody knows that because Dr. Allen makes sure everybody knows that. She and your uncle are cut from the same fashionably high-end cloth.

Jordan: So, I don't just need to be a better doctor, I need to be a different person

Jessica: Wow, You might want to start by being a person who feels a little less sorry for themselves, Either you're an awkward, inconsistent loner who's irritatingly apologetic about your best qualities or you're a quietly brilliant surgeon whom others ignore at their own peril. If you're the first one quit now and stop wasting resources. But if you're the second, be that. (few seconds later) but maybe a little louder.

MEANWHILE ON A TUESDAY

Ryan Claytor: We Think we can get my Choir Drill Stuff Ready for you ladies and two I always say about

Katie interrupted "Ryan, I Think I'm practicing to perform the Vocals for Sydney for a Big Baseball Game later in Spring Training but I would ever do it."

"Oh Really?", said Ryan

"I Can't tell what I say anyway I don't know what I did but this is a Varsity Squad, Ryan and to anyone else including Alicia H., I Think we should" said Katie.

Ryan got stunned, "Apparently do I say that?" she said.

Katie Morton replied "Oh Dear."

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-09-2021 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:01 PM   #14
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dateline: San Jose, CA
January 30, 1 AS (2021 AD)
During a Viewing Party for Day 1 of the Rolex 24 at Daytona

Victoria: I Love the O.K's and like, the house was so great until these new kids on the block came.

Like, I don't think anything of them

And the new kids were like, "Yeah, It's been really hard."

I'm like, what, we aven't even started the hazing process.

Kit: Oh, is that the new kids.

Victoria: Yeah

Ew, They are so annoying

Victoria: I just can't stand her.

She's disgusting. Disgusting

Kit: Do not let them hear you say that.

Victoria: No

Ryan: Coming in, you know as one of those newer kids who were on the roster we already knew that it was not going to be easy, but honestly it's been horrible. All you hear is the new kids versus the OK's and it's like, "Why does it have to be a versus thing?"

Tonight we are protecting to see who will be in the Bigs and who goes to the Minors and I deserved it just as much as any of the other kids here do.

Brittany: Literally everybody in the house knows.

Ryan: I would bring it to Brittany's attention because you know the truth

However something happened anyhow while were having a Dinner Night at 6 PM, Katie is encouraged him to address the women about the party, and it's about time to see what will happen next from Jay.

"Before we continue that party, I just got ready to have a fireworks show which will start in three hours, but anyhow we are ready to go on the Same Time as what Daytona Does."

However as the Party Continued, Everything just dealed her but with that announcement Anna Redman was sent to the minors so she can enjoy after the 24 Hours of Daytona is Over so she will off to Minor League Camp.

Meanwhile I'm Having Tortila Chips and Shredded Cheese while Chelsea is talking about what happened.

Chelsea: Can I Ask, like Michelle (Young), Ryan (Claytor) and Catalina (Morales) like, I feel like "bullying" is a very strong word and "toxic"--I don't feel like the environment in the house is toxic, but...

Michelle: I Concur

Catalina: Do you guys think it is?

Michelle: I'm fairly uncomfortable in the house, People have said disrespectful things and also, people have laughed at those things and there are times when it crosses the line and it's not okay.

Katie: We don't want this divisiveness, We don't want any bullying. Even though I put up a brave face, It obviously hurts.

But that's not going to stop them from apologizing. "I can't even explain the kissassery that's going on," Serena C. tells the camera, as Victoria apologizes to Catalina for ripping off her crown.

"I can't say I'm 100 percent buy Victoria's apology," Catalina says.

Meanwhile after Ryan Claytor's conversation Alexis Konstantino, Victoria interrogates Ryan about what she spoke to Matt about, and she tells her.

"I'm always playful. I'm not malicious," Victoria tells Ryan, before accusing Ryan of being "fake" and then storming off.

But Victoria didn't Implode, Because the Fireworks are starting soon but first they made the decision to see who would go to Minor League Camp to Join Anna.

And It's Catalina Morales, Lauren Maddox, Mariela Pepin, and wait for it...

The Queen Herself, Victoria Larson!

They're going to join Anna Redman at Camp, Hooray and afterwards at 8PM PT, The Fireworks went off nearby the Mansion and at 11 PM ET at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL as the #10 Konica Minolta Chip Ganassi Racing Cadillac currently driven by Ryan Briscoe who is a Regular in the Penske's Own Auto Racing Broadcasts which aired in My Area on KTCT 1050-AM has the lead with Scott Dixon, Filipe Albuquerque and Helio Castroneves waiting to become substitute as it heads to the Overnight Hours.

The Next Day: January 31, 1 AS (2021 AD)

The Ganassi Racing Cadillac are leading in the Morning as it gets down to keep things rolling with the Mazda Team Joest currently driven by Tristan Nunez keeping things rolling as they're trailing the #10 Car for a Big Brunch Party until the Checkered Flag Flew.

Meanwhile: The ladies are completely drained, and they get a rainy day to match is San Jose.

However Katie had the card and chose Rachael, "Because after the party will go shopping", along with her Signature

That Means After the Rolex 24 at Daytona we could go out to the Mall and it was Really Exciting so our friends will be attending as well.

Afterwards the Konica Minolta Ganassi Racing Team won the Rolex 24 at Daytona, We Went to the Mall and we took some more kids with them so we went to Santana Row and do some shopping however we got a few more signups some of which who will be in the minor leagues came from Mountain View, Cupertino, San Jose, etc., etc. etc. however everything may change

Afterwards The women cry over how happy Rachael is, and the fact that Matt, the man they're dating, is making her so happy.
Rachael, meanwhile, receives yet another dress, this time to wear for something else.

"She's in love, for sure," one player from the Condor Roster says.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:40 PM   #15
stratonascar
High School Varsity

February 1, 1 AS

Michelle got the Day Card but it turned out to be everyone who is in this house (Including Me) and it says "This Game could be really messy", followed by her signature that they were will be another practice vs. those who are in Minor League Camp so It will be a game between the Blue Team vs. the Orange Team meanwhile the Minor League Camp Girls will be on the Blue Side we are on the Orange so it will be game time.

The Condors got their stab scoring runs by Sofia Barrientos (thanks to a Base Hit Double), Ryan Clayton (Bashed a 2-Run Home Run) on the Orange Team took the lead 5-1 after 6 innings while the Blue Team's Only Score was by the Queen Herself Victoria Larson but in the end the Orange Team won including a Triple being scored by Myself then Serena Chew gets a double scoring 2 runs to win it 8-1.

And for the Queen She Lost, But Don't Fret we had fun for a Post Game Dinner at Nation's Giant Hamburgers

Later Night at the Mansion

MJ rejoins the group, and then "So, ladies... my character was put in question tonight. I was called an antagonist in the house," she says. "This does not need to fester... I think I lead by example. So, the floor is open."

Jessenia speaks up, and says JessSu (The Short Name for Jessica Sumajit) asked her about the culture. She mentioned MJ's name in relation to her varsity joke.

MJ blows up. "I'm asking you to keep my name out of your mouth, Jessenia," she says. "I lead by example."

Back at Kit's den, She gets her day card, and she's about to cry over it.

"Kit wanna have at lunch at My Room", Rachel she said.

"It might have something to do with tomorrow," she tells Rachael.

"I almost want to cry. I'm so ridiculous. My happy place is in the kitchen with my mom, and I've told him that. So if he were to do something like that for me, it would make me so happy."

February 3, 1 AS

Kit and Rachael are having lunch while Santa Teresa High is Having Lunch Period as they went to In-N-Out Burger for a Double Cheese Burger and Fries and a Diet Coke however here's what she said

Kit: Well, I Never Know what we did here but we are getting close to Spring Training and Opening Day and we are a month away!

Rachael: Aren't You Kidding Me, Miss Keenan?

Kit: Of Course Miss Kirkconnell, However I Did work on art class a Graphic Designer but Anyway, I Think we got it really good.

Rachael: Remember Yesterday when we went to Take Five Cafe for After School Lunch?

Kit: Did You Know Why?, Did we got Donuts?

Rachael: Of Course, We Got Donuts and Coffee

Kit: Apparently it's much better than Krispy Kreme, Rachael.

Rachael: Okay, I'll Take That.

Later in the Afternoon a Knock at the Door is heard but something happened from Serena C., "MJ and Jessenia, I need to know the truth. Meet me at Costco before the other friends arrive," Serena Chew said and that card included her signature.

Afterwards Serena, MJ and Jessenia went to Costco however they want to have Pizza by the Slice for Dinner and Save Everyone else for the rest as they talked about what will happen in a Month From Now as they get closer and closer to Opening Day for Baseball.

Later That Evening, All Those Kids as they get ready for Training Camp before Opening Day in the NASCAR Cup Series on A Practice Track nearby the High School

Serena Pitt: "It was Chaos you had other racers but what got me is when MJ would pass at me in Turn #2 and it would just go right as I head to the Next Turn.

MJ Snyder: These Teens are Aggressive Racers, I Thought the Others are Getting Me in Turn #2

Jay Jianoran: They're having a lot of other cars coming in their pockets as they are trying to get into the Checkered Flag anyways my Dad is Cheering Me on as I try battle against a pack of 39 Other Cars, I See Debris Flying Out Everywhere but anyway I think I wanna win so Dale Earnhardt, Move Over!

The Checkered Flag Flew

Jay: Yes I Win and Pinoy Pride, Good Job Daddy!

Eleno: Good Job, Jay and Pinoy Pride!

(Cue the ABC News Theme by Robert Israel and the Symphony Orchestra of Score Productions)

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio an ABC News Brief

Cheri Preston: From ABC News, I'm Cheri Preston, The House Democrats are halting quick passage of a family leave bill in the North American Government as a sign that the congress and the White House are ready to return working families' concerns to the forefront, here's Andrew Dymburt

Andrew Dymburt: The House voted 265-163 last night to send the bill to the senate, which is working on a nearly identical version to guarantee workers up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for year to care for a new child or sick relative during the travels, The senate has expected to follow suit later tomorrow as Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell to work on the situation.

Cheri: Andrew Dymburt reporting from Washington, Pope John Paul II made his 10th Trip to Africa as he opens up on an Eight Day Pilgrimage as he will start on a 8-Day Journey, Andy Field has the latest

Andy Field: Pope John Paul II made his 10th trip to Africa as he start his 9,581 mile journey which would last for 8 days in which the pope will start it's journey from Benin to Uganda to war-torn Sudan where the church has been under pressure from Muslim-fundamentalist inspired government.

Recently He arrived in Cotonou, Benin's main city after a 5 1/2 hour flight from Rome. The city was draped in Banners of Yellow and White, The colors of the Vatican in welcome to the crowd.

Cheri: ABC's Andy Field in Washington, Democrats and Republicans are still fighting for a Stimulus Package on the aftermath of the Travel, Republicans are going for $500 Million Deal while Democrats led by North American Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer are going after a big a $1.5 Trillion Package

Chuck Schumer: We are not going to dilute... dither... or delay because the needs of the North American People are really good.

Cheri: The Travels maybe considered to keep things rolling but the population is still booming for since the United States and Some Countries have been ISoTed to a Virgin World, You're Listening to ABC News.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sunday February 7, 1 AT
Super Bowl Sunday

A Big Super Bowl Party Took Place in this House as a Lot of Kids who are on the Bay Area Condors are in attendance as Tom Brady hopes to lead his Buccaneers to their First Super Bowl Title in the Travels at Home as they take on the Kansas City Chiefs at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL however the NAPFL is expecting to have a World Series of Pro Football to be held on the Highest Rank Site just like what the Bucs did.

However During the Party at the Vila Mansion in San Jose, CA a Bunch of People are In Attendance including those who are on the Condors Roster who are competing in Season 25 of The Bachelor (In OTL) and Then Some from Past Seasons and not only that are Some People from St. Bonaventure Hospital are in attendance for the Big Game however The Chiefs and the Bucs are Tied at a Donut Each with 8 Minutes remaing in the First Quarter

But Later On Something Happened Prior to the Start of the 2nd Quarter Katie Thurston rang Jay to get some snacks over their and we got it Hot Dogs and Coke Zero and Potato Chips Too than at 6:05 in the 2nd Quarter, Rob Gronkowski got a TD as the Bucs lead 14 to 3.

However the Chiefs Respond with a Field Goal but the Bucs got a 1 Yard TD Pass from Tom Brady to Antonio Brown as the Bucs lead the Chiefs 21-6 as Halftime has started.

However I Ate Chips and Salsa from my Dad before Halftime as the Chiefs will Receive 2nd Half Kickoff because got my Dad got me Taco Bell however Katie had the signal to see what happened next

Katie: We're Just Moments Away to a Big Performance by The Weekend

Jay: Are They Gonna Sing Blinding Lights?

Katie: Yes, Can't Wait For It

However I'm Having Nachos and Spiced Cider Drink from Alpine as I'm sitting next to San Bruno Girl Serena Chew she's having Nachos as well because at Halftime, The Weeknd performed.

After I Had My Tacos to begin the Third Quarter Something Happened, Leonard Fournette scored a Touchdown for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers anyway after the game is over the Bucs will keep all 2020 Players from Moving to CDAoI Team despite the Bucs will win it all at Home Sweet Home in Raymond James Stadium site of Super Bowl LV.

Meanwhile at St. Bonaventure Hospital at 6:01 PM in which the Staff are Having a Super Bowl Party

Jessica Preston: I Can't Believe were rooting for the Bucs and Tom Brady

Dr. Audrey Lim: Tom Brady Rules, I Saw Him the Patriots before the Travels occur now he wants another Super Bowl Ring.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE VILLA

Katie Morton was playing Lookout Weekend from the LSU Tiger Girls in which she is the Lead Vocalist as the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes are ready to take over on First Down and 10 with 7:41 remaining in the 3rd Quarter, The Chiefs did it to their own self as the Bucs Intercepted the ball by Antoine Winfield gave it back because The Bucs are on their way to the First Super Bowl Win in Home Territory since the 49ers won Super Bowl XIX in 1985.

Katie: Anyways I Said It, Brady did it and They are Taking over on downs you know because I always said it.

However She is Sitting next to Ryan Claytor

Ryan: Well Anyway, At Least Tom Brady could lead them to another Lombardi Trophy.

Katie: Of Course Because I Did Not Know why After The Travels that the Younger Brady is in Boston while the Older One is in TB.

Ryan: Tampa Bay?

Katie: Of Course It Is

Ryan: Go Bucs

Five Minutes left in the 3rd, Tom Brady hopes to get the run to Leonard Fournette and it did but the drive ended with Ryan Succop booting a 52 Yard FG as the Bucs lead 31 to 9.

But Later on In The 4th Quarter with 3:41 Remaining, The Bucs are Stilll Eading if they win Super Bowl LV, I'm Going to Cue Up Tom Bahler by playing "This is Your Night"

But at 1:43 In The Game, Patrick Mahomes tries to Pass but It's Intercepted by ILB #45 Devin White.

However Tom Brady Maybe Happy and He Is the Goat that he will hoist the Lombardi Trophy about 90 Seconds Remaining as they Go For A Kneel Down until It's all over as the Buccaneers won their first (and maybe their last) Super Bowl in a Provincial North American Football League before Season #1 begins as we sang "This Is Your Night"

"This is your night and the future is bright
The world is yours, you've won it all
Just look at you, you're ten-feet tall
It's your night, keep on shinning your light
You've captured every heart that's here
you've won the night, you've won the year
No need to conceal it
So flaunt it and feel it
Just love it and live it
With all that you can give, it's your night"
- This Is Your Night which was sung by the Bahlerettes used in the 1987 to 1994 Miss USA Pageants as well as the 1987 & 1988 Miss Universe Pageants and Composed by Tom Bahler
Old 02-08-2021, 11:09 PM   #17
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Day After the Super Bowl - February 8, 1 AS (or 2021 AD)

Following The Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning the Provisional NAPFL Title Game (or the Unofficial Super Bowl which is Super Bowl LIV to be exact) at Raymond James Stadium beating out the Kansas City Chiefs (and Patrick Mahomes) by a final count of 31-9.

We've Learned that MJ was sent to Minor League Camp then Brittany, Magi and Ryan have followed suit however we are getting closer to Daytona for the Daytona 500 however we are entered for the Great American Race on the 14th of February however the Cloned Version of Jay is off to the Big Race because of I getting a big Gold Cross Membership for this by the Next Morning we found out that we are expecting to let someone else run later in the Season because this is a NASCAR Season.

"Pieper, Today will be worth the wait", Kit said although she wrote her signature at the end in which she wrote it during the Big Game when the Chiefs won.

But Serena C. is salty. "Now I'm waiting again for that time, and at this point, it's getting more serious and kind of scary," she tells the camera. "Katie is calculated and annoying."

And then she sat down with Katie, and tells her she doesn't think she's didn't know what happened in Last Night's Super Bowl Party.

"I thought you were coming to apologize, to be honest," Katie says, telling Serena C. she's "pathetic" for trying to confront her. "I've never been fake, and Matt likes me for who I am."

"Your little antics... you're lighting all these little fires everywhere. You are the arsonist!" Serena C. She thinks Katie telling what Emma Cochran about the drama is none of her business.

They're now yelling and the rest of the house can hear it.

"I'm not going to let mean girls be mean girls in this house!" Katie says. "There is some high school bull(BLEEP) here."

However Katie storms off from the conversation, while Serena C. goes to gossip about her to the women. We really don't understand why Serena C. needs to be so upset over Katie -- or slam her sex positivity. Relax, woman!

"Why do I matter to you so much?" Katie asks Serena C., who doesn't really have a good answer. She tries to turn it back on Katie, saying she's getting in the way of relationships progressing.

Jessenia tries to calm the crowd which also include those who are the Condors Baseball and Football Roster and had a Gold Cross Membership of their own and Kit looks over it.

"I'm really not sure why Serena is so upset by Katie T. and Katie M.... at this point, it's just ridiculous to me. I'm just like, 'OK, when does this (BLEEP) end," Kit tells the camera.

But Something Happened Later, A Bell had rung in which it belong Katie as she heard the announcement "Boys and Girls, I Had an announcement to make that some are visiting from Minor League Camp because they're gonna be here at any moment."

Jay: Oh My God, Will This Include Mari and Victoria?

Katie T.: That's Correct, I Think, I Can't Wait

Jay: Even Better than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won the Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium which is the home of the Bucs.

Katie T.: Yes, But It will coming shortly so it will come in Five Minutes

Jessenia: I Think We're Right because It's 5 Minutes!

But Later That Day Heather Martin Came In and she is driving her friends from Season 23 which include Cassie Randolph (who won Season 23 of The Bachelor) and Sydney Lotuaco and an LSU Tiger Girl who met with Katie as they get ready for their first College Choir Drill Season in a CDAoI Jayverse

Meanwhile, Pieper and Kit are ready to Practice to Go Racing in the Test Track nearby in hopes of racing their way later on in the Season.

Pieper is driivng the #76 TGI Friday's Toyota, while Kit is driving the #31 Caterpillar Throwback Chevrolet in which Ryan Newman ran in the 2015 Bojangles Southern 500, 6 Years Ago however we played Snap's Rhythm is a Dancer

Kit: First Girl to Cross the Finish Line, Wins!

Pieper: Okay, Kit?

Kit: Okay, Pieper

And then they Started Racing for 5 Laps and then Kit won beating out Pieper by a few seconds

Meanwhile the Next Day Card Arrives and "This lanes could be leading to a big one", Rachael said. and that includes her signature that she made during the Big Game at Halftime when The Weeknd performed Blinding Lights in Super Bowl LV.

The Reason Why everyone is Going Bowling

Meanwhile a Surprise Came in and Katie Morton got surprised in the Travels when she met with Heather, Cassie, Sydney and Londyn Daniel who is an LSU Tiger Girl who got travelled to the New World.

Katie: Hey Londyn

Londyn: Hi Katie, Welcome to the New World

Katie: As you know my clone Katie is an LSU Tiger Girl but for you Londyn

Londyn: Your an LSU Tiger Girl and you got Cloned in hopes of making it to the roster.

Katie: At Least, Londyn had a Gold Cross Membership

Londyn: I'm Not Joking.

Katie: So I Don't Know if they can suprise me, look.

(A Familiar Song by S Club 7 plays)

The 2020 LSU Tiger Girls are travelled as well including Lead Vocalist Samantha Koppenhagen as they join Londyn and Katie as they sing "Bring It All Back" that was sung by S Club 7 from 1999.

"Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be
Your individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just smile and let it go

If people try to put you down
Just walk on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say
That life, it ain't easy
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you"
- The LSU Tiger Girls remake of the 1999 S Club 7 hit called "Bring it all Back" from 2020 as seen in the UCDA College Hip-Hop Choir Drill Championships when it aired on CBS Sports Network back in May 2020.

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-08-2021 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2021, 10:30 AM   #18
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Then It's Bowling Night after The Super Bowl

The Girls are Bowling but with Early Spring Training Coming Up Soon so we went to the Bowling Room and We Got Pizza and Nachos and a Lot of Soft Drinks along with Good Friends

However, Abigail is bummed about not getting more alone time with Tia, but she's determined to make the best of it.

Rachael mentions that her friends potentially being "out of their element" and we get a glorious shot of our "little fashionista" Kit.

All of the sudden Marissa Mabinag arrives, because why not? He tells the group it's competition time. The winning team goes to the after-party, and the losing team may get a drink.

However the Pink Team are apparently all great bowlers, and the blue team are not... but they make up for it.
The competition came down to the last few games -- where Abigail got a gutter ball and the Pink team came out on top.

"Blue team, you fought hard, but Pink Petals, you're going to get me a drink!" Marissa announces.

The Pink team celebrates while Abigail, Bri, Serena C., Rachael and Kit sulk.

"It's frustrating when you have that potential and you can't explore it. You just have to wait and wait. I don't know. I'm not getting any time," Abigail tells the camera.

Meanwhile following the Blue Teams loss something happens as all girls are going to try again for another bowling match tomorrow and everyone cheered!

"Can't Wait for a Rematch", Serena C. said.

Meanwhile Katie T. has jung rung in to meet Katie M. and her friends of the LSU Choir Drill Squad

Katie T.: Hi Katie M. and the Ladies

Katie M. and the LSU Tiger Girls: Hi Katie T.

Katie T.: Well, I Think We were going to hire a live band for Early Spring Training but

Katie M.: I Will Hired them as a Live and with my good friends Londyn, Samantha, Peyton and their posse!

Katie T.: I Think We Agree On It

Londyn: Apparently we will perform on Spring Training in 2 Weeks

Katie T.: So We are getting excited for this so I'll be on the Minor League Camp.

Katie M.: Minor League Camp, Because Spring Training is Coming.

Katie T.: So I Better tell you that all Current MLB Stars who played in 2020 during the travels in which we had 30 Teams will be reported to either Arizona or Florida, and scouts are them will be watching.

Katie M.: Of Course and (points to Katie T.) off you go to Minor League Camp will see you later what my favorite friends the LSU Tiger Girls, Be There!

Katie T.: Okay!

LATER AT NIGHT PRACTICE

Pieper: Hey Jay, I'm Trying to do Night Practice

Jay: Oh, My God!, I'm Trying to Practice Fielding

Pieper: Well this is an approriate time to bring that up

Jay: Do You Wanna Field

Pieper: Yeah

Jay: Okay, I'm Going to Field with my Catchers Mitt and Do You Have The Catchers Mitt?

Pieper: Got It

Jay: So Now I Have the Baseball, Because Spring Training Is Coming Up in Two Weeks so we will be in The Bay Area so You're Outfield is that right?

Pieper: Yes

Jay: I Better Get This Thing Started so I'm having my Glasses On, Check

Pieper: Do You Get That?

Jay: Good

Pieper: Your Making Me Really Nervous, This Could Be It

Jay: Now I'm Using a Bat to Swing

Pieper: Are You Stalling?

Jay: Yeah, I'm Stallin'

Pieper: Let's Do It

(Pieper throws the Pitch and Jay Hits)

Jay: Just Missed for a Strike

Pieper: Because Your Making Me Nervous

Jay: Apparently Your Nervous, I Think Your Now on the Mound that your vying to Start on Opening Day, You Ready to Pitch

Pieper: No

Jay: But Your Now going for a Chance to Pitch and Field just like what Babe Ruth Did before he played LF with the New York Yankees, Are You Ready

Pieper: Okay

Jay: Got It

Pieper: My Arms Getting Tired

Jay: I Don't Know, Do It!

(Pieper delivers the Pitch and then the Radio plays the Iconic ABC News Theme by Score Productions circa 1981)

V/O: And Now From Rhythm Radio and ABC News Brief with Richard Cantu

Richard Cantu: From ABC News, I'm Richard Cantu

FBI and North American Secret Service are Involved in the Investigation in Pinellas County, Florida outside Tampa into a hacker who broke into the Water Treatment plants computers and boosted the amount of sodium hydroxide lye asting by more than a hundred-fold, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri says plant controllers saw it.

Bob Gualtieri: After the intruder increased the parts per million from 100 to 11,100 the intruder exited the system and the plant operator immediately reduced the level back to the appropriate amount of 100

Richard: The North American Professional Baseball League had Current MLB Baseball players who were travelled for Spring Training and will be invited to Camps in Either Arizona or Florida as Scouts will assed them before an allocation draft beginning in March, Tim Kurkjian has the latest.

Tim Kurkjian: The North American Professional Baseball League has travelled MLB players who had gone COVID-free to participate before Scouts attending In-Person or Virtual watch these events as they prep in for an Allocation Draft which will begin in March, Among those are Invited are 2020 World Series MVP Corey Seager from the Los Angeles Dodgers

Corey Seager: Well, I'm Excited Now, I'm trying to get a crack to stay in LA Dodgerland so I'm trying to play for Season 1 of the New NAPBL and I Hope we will really be hyped.

Tim Kurkjian: Opening Day will be scheduled for March 22nd and will be expected to go for a 32 Week Regular Season followed by Playoffs and World Series, For Rhythm Radio Sports from ESPN, I'm Tim Kurkjian

Richard Cantu: Rosalind Myer had unveiled a plan to trim payrolls for the North American Presidential House, announcing cuts of 350 workers.

Rachel Scott: 350 Workers were cutback from the North American White House in which the plan which is announced by Myer would be followed by cuts in other agencies, which would restrict the use of chauffeur-driven limosuines and turn an exclusive dining room into a cafeteria for all her employees.

Myer said all the moves are intended to show that the administration will share in the sacrifices to Nroth America will be asked to make as part of a deficit reduction and a new economic stimulus plan that she will reveal next week.

Richard: Rachel Scott for ABC News, A Court in Poland ordered a record of more than $3 Million compensation for Tomasz Komenda who spent 18 years in prison for a 1997 rape homicide of a teenage girl he did not commit, you're listening to ABC News.

(Cue The Theme Music from Speaking of Sports Break)

V/O: And Now Rhythm Radio presents Howard Cosell's Speaking of Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello, I'm Howard Cosell, Speaking of Sports Yesterday it was Super Bowl LV as the Kansas City Chiefs hoping to defend their Super Bowl Title to battle the Host Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium, The First Quarter saw the Chiefs scored the first points of the game with a 49 yard field goal by Harrison Butker then with :37 left in the first quarter Tom Brady scored an 8 yard Touchdown Reception to Rob Gronkowski to take a 7-3 lead but in the 2nd Quarter, Brady and Gronkowski did it again with a 17-yard Touchdown to take a 14-3 lead after a 34-Yard Field Goal for the Chiefs, Tom Brady connected to Antonio Brown for a 1 YD TD Pass to take a 21-6 lead then in the 3rd Quarter, Harrison Butker kicked a 52 Yard Field Goal following that Leonard Fournette rushed 27 Yards TD with 7:45 Remaining then at 2:46 remaining Ryan Succop kicked a Field Goal but in the 4th Quarter with 1:33 in the Game, Patrick Mahomes threw an Interception to Devin White before Tom Brady took the kneel 3 times to win Super Bowl LV, Giving the Buccaneers their First Super Bowl win at Home Turf and Tom Brady their Seventh Super Bowl Win and we will get to hear from Tom Brady after the break.

(Commercial)

Howard: Welcome Back to Speaking of Sports Break, And Tom Brady is Here right now as the Buccaneers are Super Bowl Champions for the 2nd Time, How Do You Feel that you led the Bucs to win the Super Bowl at their usual Home Stadium?

Tom Brady: Well, We Did It, I Led the Bucs to score 3 Touchdown Passes and included 2 to Rob Gronkowski and now I felt like I'm being on Cloud 9 to win it all.

Howard: But Tom, How Do You Think that you help Rob Gronkowski who got 6 Receptions from You?

Tom Brady: That Was Great overall I had 21 Completions out of 29 Attempts for 201 Yards, That Did Paid off for me, But anyhow that we're now Super Bowl Champions, The NAPFL will now take over and we will now start from Scratch so I Can't wait for the New Era!

Howard: Thank You Very Much and Congratulations Tom!

Tom: Thank You Howard

Howard: And That's It for another edition of the Rhythm Radio Sportsbreak, Make Sure You tune in tomorrow night, until then I'm Howard Cosell saying so long for now.

Christopher Lance: It's 9PM, One Hour Away to Slow Jam Time, Let's Kick It Off with Mariah Carey and Dreamlover

(BGM: Mariah Carey - Dreamlover)

Anyway, We are getting ready for another season in Baseball coming up because it's still Monday Night but anyway Katie Morton and her LSU Tiger Girls will be in Spring Training to perform the Music Live as a House Band and yes Katie can play baseball for sure.

But Anyways, There will be another day tomorrow as we get a rematch because It's Just a Sleepover for Something but Bri got the card and it goes to Jay? and Bri Said, "I Gotta do something we can make the S'mores!"

"S'mores?", Jay replied

"S'mores it is, I want to make it microwaveable" said Bri.

"I Got It, But do we have Chocolate?", Jay replied.

However we got the Chocolate and the Marshmallows so we just got to do it.

Afterwards Those in the Mansion are having a S'mores night with Chocolate, Marshmallows and Graham Crackers however with Brian McKnight's One Last Cry playing in the Background

Bri: However Are we having the Night Rolling is the S'mores ready?

(A Vibrator gets ringing)

Katie T.: There's Hot Cocoa Right There

Jay: Hot Cocoa?

Marissa: Me Too, I'm In

Serena: Time to Get Hot Cocoa

Jessenia: We Agree On It.

(The Next Day "Total Eclipse of the Heart" begins to play)

Jessica Sumajit: That Was A Nice Song

Serena C.: Anyways we got to work on Baseball so we hope that the Condors are going to run a 20 week season so Opening Day is March 28th

Jessenia: I Think, March 28th may be it.

Juliana Sumajit: By The Way, We Think we're in STHS and we are getting ready for Opening Day on March 28th, However Katie is busy in Minor League Camp but she could get back to the Majors Soon.

Bri: Did You Mean, Katie Thurston?

Juliana: Of Course, But Anyway This could be it.

Bri: Might Be

Juliana: But Anyway If I Want anyone to ring in by 10 AM

Serena C.: I Think We will take that and maybe The Clash Is Coming, Can't Wait For It.

Kit: I Can't Wait too maybe I'll be getting ready for Spring Training, But I'll Never Walk Away

Jade's Don't Walk Away plays however Spring Training is coming soon.

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-19-2021 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-14-2021, 02:55 AM   #19
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now A Point of View of A Jay Clone at Daytona

Following Qualifying, I started 22nd in the #31 Jollibee Chevrolet for Pacific West Racing alongside Darrell Waltrip despite I finished 11th in the 2nd Race of the Duels so we did it really good however we will get a Shot at the Hurley J. Earl Trophy at Daytona International Speedway, However I'm getting ready for Sunday's Daytona 500 so we will win it all however Jeff Gordon and Denny Hamlin is expected to lead the field for the main event.

THE STARTING GRID
  1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  2. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  3. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrlet
  5. #20 Christopher Bell - Craftsman Toyota
  6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
  7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  8. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
  9. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  10. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford
  11. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Cherolet
  12. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota
  13. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  14. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford
  15. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
  16. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet
  17. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford
  18. #4 Ernie Irvan - Kodak Chevrolet
  19. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford
  20. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet
  21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  22. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
  23. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet
  24. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
  25. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet
  26. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet
  27. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet
  28. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  29. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
  30. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford
  31. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miler Genuine Draft Ford
  32. #14 Chase Briscoe - HAAS Automation Ford
  33. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford
  34. #13 Lucy Dajarit - First Plus Financial Ford
  35. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Cherolet
  36. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  37. #27 Hut Stricklin - McDonald's Ford
  38. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford
  39. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford
  40. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
  41. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Chevrolet
  42. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
  43. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  44. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
Old 02-15-2021, 10:18 PM   #20
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now A Point of View of A Jay Clone at Daytona (Part 2)

And After the Most Bad Ones performed the National Anthem and Gave The Command to Fire all 44 Cars in the Great American Race, The Daytona 500

And Then the Green Flag Flew at 12:05 PM as Jeff Gordon hangs on to take an early lead with Mark Martin moving to 2nd but afterwards Mark Martin moved to 2nd but on Lap #14 something happens as the 1st Caution went knocking out about 12 Cars with Davey Allison, Kyle Petty, Kevin Harvick and Lucy Daijani are done from the Race

But a Non-Stop Lightning and Rain Delay came in for 5 1/2 hours before we went back racing

When we Restarted Pit Stops were made and then were getting closer to a Restart as Joe Nemechek gets a Lap Down and 40 Cars are left on the track but the restart occured on Lap 30.

However on Lap 40, Brad Keselowski is leading but Michael Waltrip took over for the First Time however Harry Gant and Rick Mast round out the Top 3.

But On Lap 51, Richard Petty took the lead with Kyle Busch, Mark Martin, Michael Waltrip and Mark Martin rounding out the Top 5, But 19 Laps Later Brad Keselowski took over for first place and continued in the Halfway Mark, But Caution #2 Fell on Lap 112 as 7 Cars Were taken out of the Race including Aric Almirola.

The Restart Came in on Lap 118 as Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the lead before fighting it off with Dale Earnhardt in the Top 2 until Mark Martin stepped in for first place with 25 Laps to Go, But on Lap 182, a 5 Car Accident which knocked all 5 home to end the night in.

The Restart Occurred on Lap 188 as Dale Earnhardt is leading then with 9 Laps to Go, Jeff Gordon zooms to 2nd place as Dale Sr. and Jeff are Fighting for the Win but Mark Martin came in as a 3-Way Battle for First but in the Final Lap, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt are hoping to win but in the end Jeff Gordon survived and won the Daytona 500 but a Number of Cars were Involved in the Last Lap Crash and I Finished 3rd, Period.

RACE RESULTS

1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 175+5=180 (2 TL)
2. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 170
3. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 165
4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 160+5=165
5. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 155
6. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 150+5=155
7. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 146
8. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 142
9. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 138
10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 134
11. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 130+10=140 (3 TL, Led Most Laps)
12. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 127
13. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 124
14. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac - 121+5=126 (1 TL)
15. #20 Christopher Bell - Craftsman Toyota - 118
16. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford - 115+5=120 (2 TL)
17. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet - 112
18. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 109
19. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 106
20. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 103+5=108
21. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 100
22. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 97
23. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 94
24. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet (-1) - 91
25. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Chevrolet (-1) - 88
26. #27 Hut Stricklin - McDonald's Ford (-1) - 85
27. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford (-1) - 82
28. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Chevrolet (-2) - 79
29. #4 Ernie Irvan - Kodak Chevrolet (OUT) - 76
30. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota (OUT) - 73
31. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile (OUT) - 70
32. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac (OUT) - 67
33. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile (OUT) - 64
34. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet (OUT) - 61
35. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford (OUT) - 58
36. #14 Chase Briscoe - HAAS Automation Ford (OUT) - 55
37. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford (OUT) - 52
38. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford (OUT) - 49
39. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford (OUT) - 46
40. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet (OUT) - 43
41. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford (OUT) - 40
42. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet (OUT) - 37
43. #13 Lucy Dajarit - First Plus Financial Ford (OUT) - 34
44. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford (OUT) - 31

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-20-2021 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:02 PM   #21
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WE STAY IN DAYTONA FOR THE ROAD COURSE
  1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 180
  2. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 170
  3. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 165
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 165
  5. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 155
  6. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 155
  7. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 146
  8. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 142
  9. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 140
  10. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 138
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 134
  12. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 127
  13. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac - 126
  14. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 124
  15. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford - 120
  16. #20 Christopher Bell - Craftsman Toyota - 118
  17. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet - 112
  18. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 109
  19. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 108
  20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 106
  21. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 100
  22. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 97
  23. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 94
  24. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 91
  25. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance - 88
  26. #27 Hut Stricklin - McDonald's Ford- 85
  27. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford - 82
  28. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Chevrolet - 79
  29. #4 Ernie Irvan - Kodak Chevrolet - 76
  30. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 73
  31. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 70
  32. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 67
  33. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile - 64
  34. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet - 61
  35. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 58
  36. #14 Chase Briscoe - HAAS Automation Ford - 55
  37. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford - 52
  38. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 49
  39. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford - 46
  40. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet - 43
  41. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 40
  42. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 37
  43. #13 Lucy Dajarit - First Plus Financial Ford - 34
  44. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford - 31

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-20-2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2021, 12:38 AM   #22
stratonascar
High School Varsity

February 15, 1 AS at 10 PM

After the Daytona 500 had ended, Pieper is "literally shaking" while The Crew welcomes Heather to The Show.

Here's our thing about Heather: Hannah brown couldn't have just... given her phone number if she thought they were such a good match?!

"Hannah Brown came to my house to visit, and literally the first things he said, she was like, 'Oh my gosh, Heather, like, you'd actually be really good with Jay,'" Heather explains to Jay.

However Poor Heather just wanted a chance and now all she's getting is a verbal lashing. She cries to the women, but they're not having it.

"Just talk about it in an interview, because I don't want to hear your tears right now," Serena C. tells her.

"If Anyone wants her here, then it's over," Rachael hisses. Calm down, girl.

However Heather will be in Minor League Camp and then Chelsea Vaughn and Serena Chew also follows suit however we are getting close to Spring Training and "Our Team has a lot of difficult decisions to make," Michelle observes. "The next few days are going to be super stressful."

But The Day Card went to Abigail when she will be having to do Choir Drill Practice with Serena Pitt and so she did however back at the House, the women await the next day card.
"We're all just on the edge," Jessenia says but everyone goes and it was announced by Pieper.

But The Next Day, Everyone is Ready to go to A-Town in Alameda.

February 16, 1 AS, About 10 AM

Jay Jianoran: I Think We're All Excited because we are getting ready for lunch but I hope I could sit next to Jade so we will continue to build a squad but the Members of the San Jose Condors invaded Encinal High at Lunch Time, Oh My Gosh.

But Jay was supposed to sit with Jade opt to sit with Bri Springs instead

He tells her he's trying to make the right decisions, and Bri opens up about things she wants to tell him.

"A few days ago, I did something really big. I had to resign from my position to be here. I knew that was a decision I was going to have to make, but after weighing what this journey could mean for me, to give me that opportunity to make it to the big leagues, with you specifically, I thought it was worth it," Bri says. She says the decision was hard, especially with the sacrifices her mom made for her growing up.

Her job felt like a dream -- "but being here with you makes it feel extremely worth it," she tells Jay.

Jay thanks Bri. "The fact that you did that for me is everything," he says.

Meanwhile Jade was supposed to be with Jay went for Abigail Herringer She's speaking with Jade about all they have in common, but he doesn't look like he's feeling it. "I can see the possibility of a future with you -- I just want to know, can you see that possibility?" Abigail asks. "I'd rather know now."

Jade tells Abigail that he explored relationships with other women after giving her the first impression rose -- and his heart is pulling him in another direction.

"You deserve someone who is going to put you first," she tells Abigail.

"I really do appreciate you being honest," Abigail replies, before Jade sends Abigail into the Minors.

"For me to lay it all out and for him to come back and say he doesn't see it, it's just kind of eating me alive right now," Abigail tells the camera.

She feels like she's always that those players realize what they want next. "It's a hard pill I'm going to have to swallow," she adds.

Jade then tells the rest of the women that he walked Abigail out. "At this point in the process, I'm not going to put you in the Major Leagues until you survive Spring Training." she explains.

And then Kit Keenan is seen talking to Rebecca "Becky" Sotello and she is talking about long term plans to remain in the Big Leagues.

"That means I'm remaining in the Big leagues... will probably be pushed a little longer than the other women. And I wouldn't want to have to make my peack until I'm 25, 26," she adds. "So, I'm a long-term investment, I would say."

Becky giggles. "Thank you for sharing that," he says, revealing he doesn't have a 5-year plan. "I would never put pressure on you."

However She Is Hoping 5 Years that she will still be in the Roster but we hope she can make it to the bigs.

However Becky tells Kit that she means a lot to him. He praises Kit for being so sure of herself.

"I like you a lot, and I want you to be in the big leagues," She tells her.

"You saying that makes this even harder for me, but I'm unwavering in this because I know... it's the right thing for both of us," Kit replies.

With that, Becky walks Kit out to Minor League Camp.

"He deserves to move forward with people who know for sure he's their future husband," Kit tells the camera. "I still do have seeds of doubt. It's not just breaking up with someone. It's breaking up with someone who could be your entire future. I'm scared I'm making the wrong decision."

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-16-2021 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:31 AM   #23
stratonascar
High School Varsity

February 16, 1 AS

A Test Session took place for Jessenia Cruz along with A in hopes of Making it to the West Coast Swing beginning at Las Vegas may be decided in atticipation for Spring Training for Baseball however she will be joined with Pieper and the Serenas (Chew & Pitt respectively) in a 4 Car Test Session in anticipation for the event.

The Green Flag went out as Jessenia led the field to the Green Flag in a 25 Lap Sprint in hopes that she will make the cut for this main event.

But in the End Serena Chew won beating out Jessenia in a Close Call.

Meanwhile Back at The House, Rachael puts on her glasses and speculates Jessenia will be racing in the West Coast Swing to go along with Minor League Camp.

Rachael: I'm Sitting Here, Just Keep Thinking About, Abigail and Kit are in camp, I'm Just think that the squad is going to start out even more.

I think that's probably gonna roll into Jessenia's Fate that she will be probably getting a Chance to reach the Bigs later this spring.

It could be either or like, they had a great day and maybe Jessenia could make as a Part Time Ride for all West Coast Events but we think we need futures as amazing as you are.

MEANWHILE IN JAYS HOUSE AT ALAMEDA

Jay Jianoran: I Do Not Know what the Future May Hold for this Season and many other seasons to come, but Mom What?

Nimfa: I Don't Know

Jay: Oh Dear, Joshua

Joshua: I Don't Know

BACK AT THE MANSION IN SAN JOSE

Rachael: If Jessenia could be staying here in Spring Training she will make the cut in the Majors which means first and foremost, like a lot of confusion for me.

I have not seen how will the roster shape up, I haven't physically seen the roster in which it will turn out.

Doesn't necessarilly mean that it's ot there.

The hardest part about this entire thing is just never truly knowing where the Manager's Head is at.

BACK IN ALAMEDA

Jay: I Think What Jessenia did that I will hopefully will look forward to a Great West Coast Swing before we go dirt racing in Bristol, I Think you're going to agree on it, Daddy

Eleno: Yes, Now We will hope that this weekend my clone of this son is in the Daytona Road Course for the O'Reilly 253

Jay: Can't Wait for It.

Eleno: I Think We are getting things rolling.

Jay: But Can't Wait for that as well.

But in the end Jessenia is sent to the Minor League Camp before Spring Training begins followed by an epic 32-Week Regular Season and so does Pieper.

LATER THAT NIGHT WHEN JAY RETURNED TO THE MANSION

Rachael: Do You Know How to Crack Backs?

Michelle: I Do; You want me to crack your back?

Rachael: Yes, Please

Michelle: OK, Breath In

Rachael: If you crack my--, If you crack my sternum

Everyone Just Chattered that Serena or Rachael needed help and Rachael might be cracking the sternum button as Michelle is ready to Backcrack the Backtalk and Michelle was hilarious

LATER

Everyone watched on including Jay and a few other boys who are probably are on the roster

Michelle: Now, Before I Wanna make my toast using Bottled Coke Zeros, I Just Do wanna make sure that I look good for the camera, so I'm gonna knock out a few push-ups real quick.

And So Everyone Laughed as Michelle starts doing pushups and Jay said "There you go, Those were good, Michelle Keep Rollin!" and then Jay said "Here's to Spring Training, Y'All and Probably Opening Day, Let's Do It and Great Work with the Pushups, Miss Young."

Michelle: You just spit that all over my back, Bri

Jay: Holy Cow, Where Did the Splatter Go?..

A FEW SECONDS LATER

Jay: Can anyone get Bri a Napkin, please Marissa?

----
(Cue the ABC News Theme by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Symphony Orchestra)

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio and ABC News Update

Dave Packer: From ABC News, I'm Dave Packer, 38 States under a Winter Weather Alert from Washington State in the Western States of America all the way to the East Coast in the Eastern and Southern States of America more than 3 Million Customers without Electricity in Texas Alone in the Coldest Weather since the travels came in, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo

Lina Hidalgo: We've Been Hit Hard by Nature This Week but we can't deny that some of this man made disaster as well

Dave: The Death Toll Rising

Mark Remillard: In Galveston County, Texas along the Gulf Coast County Judge Mark Henry said Their working to Confirm Weather Related Fatalities

Mark Henry: We were notified of an emergency request about lunchtime today that the medical examiner needed a capacity of at least 20 and as many as 50, in addition to the normal storage.

Mark R.: The Cold Temperatures and Power Outages have led to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Fires as people try to desperately keep their homes

Mark H.: We have a More Urgent Situation out here to need people to get power and more specificly heat back to their homes

Mark R.: Mark Remilard, ABC Radio News

Dave: All of this are Deadly Tornadoes strike EF-2 & EF-3 touching down in North Carolina in the Eastern States of America winds up to 160 MPH and EF-2 Touching down in Georgia

In Washington, Joe Biden is coming forward tonight to build a new economic package for those involved in the travels totalling $1 Trillion, While the nation braced for the bad news and the White House prepared for an onslaught of lobbying against the package, several aides tried to downplay the impact on the Middle Class.

And in the West Coast, Peter Ueberroth told politicians, economists and business letaders at the state economic summit, everything is worst, the Former MLB Commissioner and LA 1984 Olympics Czar headed a state "competitiveness commission" for California Governor Pete Wilson and Currently runs the Post-Riot Rebuild Los Angeles Effort.

Your Listening to ABC Radio News

----
(Cue The Theme Music from Speaking of Sports Break)

V/O: And Now Rhythm Radio presents Howard Cosell's Speaking of Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello, I'm Howard Cosell, Speaking of Sports, The College Football Beta Season that occured in the Travels is done now the Number 1 Problem in College Football is let's do a playoff to 16 Teams and the Problem is Just Money, All 4 College Football Leagues will have a Tournament that could generate $120 Million for Athetic Departments as Most Coaches and Presidents wanted a Bowl Playoffs, NACAA President Mark Emmert said yesterday that economic pressures will force schools to consider this idea for the Inaugural College Football Season begins.

As for the Pros, The North American Professional Football League is Working on Staging a 32 Week Regular Season after the North American Professional Baseball League decided to do a 32 Week Regular Season and will still run for 162 Games as Planned but time will tell but anyways we think the College Football Season could be running for 16 weeks but that does it for another exciting installment of Speaking of Sports, Until Then I'm Howard Cosell saying so long for now.

----

Christopher Lance: We're Down to the Final Hour before we go slow jamming let's begin with "I Hope" by Gabby Barrett

As "I Hope" by Gabby Barrett plays, It's now 9:05 PM and we are getting ready for a Cup Series Race in San Jose in 2 weeks before we go Dirt Track Racing in Bristol however Jessenia is hoping to make the field for this race in Santa Clarita's new Super Speedway

Jessenia Cruz: Apparently with a Test Session being successful, I Just got entered to run 2 Races beginning in the Santa Clarita, CA's new Super Speedway that has 2 Miles before we go to San Jose after that but anyhow we are getting ready for a Short Track Race later this weekend and it will take place at the Crashiteria

Serena Chew: However, I Will be Getting Excited to go along with my Spring Training Schedule because we are getting ready to run a Short Track Race later this weekend.

Jessenia: But I Can't Tell What Happens but well it will be calling for Rain later in Wednesday and there's a Flood Warning.

Serena C.: What

Jessenia: Affecting, Sacramento County?

Serena C.: Possibly

Jessenia: Okay, I'll Take That.

MEANWHILE

Steve Schill: Yes, We Have the Rain, but more impressively, the wind, That rain's going to be coming in sideways just take a look at how the wind increases as we progress throughout the day. So this afternoon we're talking about 50 mile per hour gusts as possible

Lea Dialio: Sorry, For Crashing, Radiology doesn't have a TV

Shaun Murphy: You Like The San Jose News Channel

Lea Dilalio: I Find It Soothing, Would you like to Join Me?

Steve (on TV): And we have more intense rainfall coming through and that's going to also lead to some flood potential. All of us are going to get into the action, You got the Mountains

Lea Dilailo: Would you mind If I lowered the volume by four output levels?

Shaun Murphy: Oh, That would be perfect

Steve (on TV): All the areas around here in Northern California, Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento

Lea: I find the reflection on the screen so distracting.

Shaun: So Do I

Lea: Could I...do this?

WHEN THE NEXT DAY COMES THE BELL HAS RUNG

Katie Thurston: Attention Members, We Had an announcement it will be a Big Storm Coming so there will be no program today at Santa Teresa High we will all stay here in be safe from Inclement Weather

Michelle: Okay, I Think I Got That but Bri didn't want to know why It will Rain.

Abigail: However I will not tell you It's Still Raining Now but anyhow with Today's Practice before Spring Training might be cancelled.

Michelle: Oh No

Abigail: Looks Like we could solve our problems for this.

Michelle: But Apparently we can do that.

MEANWHILE IN THE AFTERNOON

Rachael Kirkconnell: I Can't Believe we Delivered Pizza for This

Jay Jianoran: Oh My Gosh we got the Soda because we got it for lunch because It's really raining outside because the wind speed is about 33 Miles that were watching on The Weather Channel, Now.

Rachael: Appearently, I Will Agree On It.

Jade Aganus: Hey, Jay

Jay: What Jade, As you know we are in San Jose, But to a Big Rainstorm we will stay home in San Jose until tomorrow do you already packed your clothes?

Jade: Apparently we think we got that.

Jay: Of Course we are see San Jose just picked up 35 Miles

Bri: I Didn't Now if we can get 35 Miles for Sure

Serena C.: I Think we will deal with it, because it's still raining.
Old 02-22-2021, 10:19 PM   #24
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Jay Jianoran's POV @ The Daytona Road Course for the O'Reily Auto Parts 253

Since Starting 3rd when the Green Flag Flew, I'm Trying to Pass Dale Earnhardt in the First Turn in the 12 Turn Road Course but I moved to 2nd on the 10th lap ever however Dale Earnhardt Jr. will later take the lead on Lap #13 after the first caution but later Jay Jianoran fell to 8th place and Rusty Wallace took over before the 2nd Caution which involved 7 Cars on Lap 27

The Restart Occured on Lap #31 as I'm Now in 2nd Place but Alan Kulwicki is still leading however I fell out of the Top 5 but in the Dale Earnhardt won that race.

RACE RESULTS

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet (2nd) - 185
2. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford (3rd) - 175
3. #27 Benny Parsons - Melling Oldsmobile (32nd) - 165
4. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet (7th) - 165
5. #11 Cale Yarborough - 1st National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile (38th) - 155
6. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota (20th) - 150
7. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet (12th) - 146
8. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford (4th) - 147
9. #9 Chase Elliott - Little Caesar's Chevrolet (5th) - 138
10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford (10th) - 139
11. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet (9th) - 130
12. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet (6th) - 132
13. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet (POLE) - 124
14. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile (28th) - 121
15. #20 Christopher Bell - Craftsman Toyota (13th) - 118
16. #27 Hut Stricklin - McDonald's Ford (17th) - 115
17. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet (14th) - 112
18. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet (18th) - 109
19. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet (42nd) - 106
20. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford (31st) - 103
21. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford (21st) - 100
22. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet (43rd) - 97
23. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet (26th) - 94
24. #25 Tim Richmond - KODIAK Chevrolet (44th) - 91
25. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford (33rd) - 88
26. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota (22nd) - 85
27. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford (35th) - 82
28. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Pontiac (36th) - 79
29. #71 Dave Marcis (-1) - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet (27th) - 76
30. #98 Derrike Cope (-1) - Bojangles Ford (37th) - 73
31. #87 Ron Fellows (-1) - Dentyne Chevrolet (25th) - 70
32. #83 Lake Speed (-1) - Purex Ford (41st) - 67
33. #94 Terry Labonte (OUT) - Sunoco Oldsmobile (34th) - 64
34. #26 Brett Bodine (OUT) - Quaker State Ford (29th) - 61
35. #14 Chase Briscoe (OUT) - Ford Hall of Fans Ford (40th) - 58
36. #94 Bill Elliott (OUT) - McDonald's Ford (15th) - 55
37. #22 Joey Logano (OUT) - Pennzoil Ford (19th) - 52
38. #30 Michael Waltrip (OUT) - Pennzoil Pontiac (16th) - 49
39. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT) - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota (8th) - 46
40. #5 Ricky Rudd (OUT) - Tide Chevrolet (24th) - 43
41. #24 William Byron (OUT) - Axalta Chevrolet (39th) - 40
42. #42 Scott Pruett (OUT) - Credit One Bank Chevrolet (11th) - 37
43. #22 Bobby Labonte (OUT) - Maxwell House Pontiac (30th) - 34
44. #4 Ernie Irvan (OUT) - Kodak Chevrolet (23rd) - 31

(Starting Positions in Parenthesis)

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-25-2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added the Points from the Race
Old 02-23-2021, 12:12 AM   #25
stratonascar
High School Varsity

It's Time for a Long Spring Training!
February 22, 1 AS

And So We've Been Heard that we were supposed to have a 32 Week Season, But Instead we went back to 16 Weeks and will open their Season sometime in May so Opening Day will be going off on May 3rd and will last for the first eight weeks until June 27 as we start All-Star Break then the Second Half will Start July 5th and will end on August 22nd followed the Playoffs and World Series

MEANWHILE

Marissa: This is it, It's Spring Training and we got the Roster Set Up

Rachael: This Week is Everything and We are Starting a Longer Spring Training so we wil get ready to roll so we've brought those who were in Minor League Camp and they survived to Qualify for Spring Training

Serena P.: All Right we are all excited so we will hope that we can get ready for the first Spring Training Practice of the Season but where's Serena C.

Marissa: You Mean Serena Chew?

Serena P.: Yes

Marissa: She will be here any Moment

Serena P. Okay

Meanwhile, I'm Panning to get the Last Stretch Rolling for Spring Training as I'm going to get excited for the Inaugural Season for a 16 Week Contest so each league could have 32 teams but I'm trying to get this thing rolling so I will not be excited and I hope we should because about 128 Players are attending Spring Training and that includes 24 of those girls from Season 25 of The Bachelor IOTL had made the cut for Spring Training so we hope we will get things rolling.

But Later Serena Pitt met her Serena as something happens.

Serena P.: Serena C. are you here?

Serena C.: Yes, My Name is Serena Chew and I'm Ready for Spring Training

Serena P.: My Name is Serena Pitt so we will have a Chance to make it to the Bigs so we got 128 Players but in the end 50 players will make the Season as they get ready for Opening Day in May however we are ready, Serena C?

Serena C.: Got It, We Could Do It.

--------

However Spring Training just got the Started so we can ready to have some friendlies being played sometime in March so the Current MLB Players will as we prep the rosters for all the teams competing for a 16 Week Regular Season but anyway we are getting excited.

As for Myself, Jay Jianoran we think we got Started on Spring Training and Katie Morton is at bat so I'm trying to practice fielding and so we wil do this right away however Jay tried to go home on the first try and it failed, but in the second try I almost made it to third, but in the third attempt, I did and it did worked out.

But Three Times we did it, But anyway we are prepping in to do Friendlies in March

Jay: Well, I Can't Believe We Did Three Times to Try It Out But Anyway I Think we can get anyone to have lunch however our Manager Tessa Horst just ordered Togo's to Delivered and we got it for Spring Training and we got it and the Sodas are at the Cooler.

Jade: Of Course It Is, But Anyway we think we're ready for Lunch

Jay: Okay, I'll Take That

However I went for the Italian (Mortadella, Capicola, Salami, Ham, Provolone with Italian Dressing) with Diet Pepsi and Potato Chips and I Think I got that for Lunch but anyway we are getting things rolling for a new season for 16 Weeks and we will be going for a 56 Game Regualr Season followed by Playoffs and the World Series.

Then we went Back to Work for more Spring Training Action and we are getting ready to get more exercises and warmups as we get ready for the Inaugural Season for Baseball and we don't know who will play in the first match, but time will tell.
Old 02-23-2021, 12:42 AM   #26
stratonascar
High School Varsity

BUT LATER TONIGHT

Jay: Day #1 of Spring Training is done, Now we are entering Day #2 Tomorrow so we are still anticipating because we will get ready for friendlies which will start later in March so we are getting ready for May Opening Day so we hope we will make the show

Rachael: But Anyway, I Think We Want to Get a Chance in the Major Leagues but Serena Chew is getting good moves on Base Hits

Jay: Base Hits but what about you Rachael?

Rachael: I Think I Got That, Because I Think I'll bring It On

Jay: Apparently, We Need to That for the Big Leagues and.....

(Cue the ABC News Theme by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra being blared)

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio an ABC News Break with Richard Cantu

Richard Cantu: From ABC News, I'm Richard Cantu, Defense Secretary Les Aspin was listed in stable condition as he continues to test for breathing problems linked to a heart condition

Mark Remillard: 54 Year Old Les Aspin was ordered to stay in the intensive care unit of Georgetown University Hospital for a 2nd night, but a Northern States Defense Spokesman Ron Nettles said something to secretary

Ron Nettles: He's On a Road to Recovery that he's under stability and I hope he will alright as Heart Conditions are Good.

Mark: Les might be alright be he is still in the hospital, Mark Mark Remillard, ABC News

Richard: Rescue Teams on Snowmobiles and Skis have found a backpack but no other sign of Five Cross-Country Skiers feared caught in an avalanche over the weekend, Tricia Tidrow reporting from the Rhythm Radio Newsroom in Denver

Tricia: A New Snowstorm might be on the way today, but time is running out as Five People were missing after being caught in a fear in an avalanche over the weekend, Sheriff Bob Braudis said he wil postpone the search if the skiers were not found today, Tricia Tidrow reporting from Rhythm Radio Affiliate KIMN-AM 950.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Christopher Lance: We're Ready for the Last Hour and the Arizona State Sun Devil Choir Drill Squad leads it off to start the ngiht with Another Dumb Blonde on Rhythm Radio San Jose!

Jay: Still Hyped, For Tomorrows Spring Training and the Arizona State Choir Drill Squad is blaring up for a Hoku Remake do I get that but anyway, I'm still hoping to begin a 56-Game Season as we know it and we don't know the schedule but we need to deal with it.

Meanwhile, Bri Was Done with Spring Training now with Day #2 coming tomorrow thngs are ready to Change

Bri: Uh, Jessenia

Jessenia: What Bri?

Bri: Day #1 has ended and Day #2 is Tomorrow but anyone we think whatever happened to Day #1 earlier

Jessenia: But Anyway

Bri: Day #2 is Tomorrow so I have to go to bed?

Jessenia: Right, The Slow James will start in an Hour but we weren't lying

Bri: Of Course, But I Think We will not be lying!

Jessenia: But the 50 Survivors will make the Major League Roster

Bri: Apparently for Opening Day, I Hope I'm In!

Jessenia: We Think We Should now go to bed and good night, Miss Barnes!

Bri: Good Night, Miss Cruz!

A FEW MINUTES LATER: THE SERENAS ARE GETTING READY TO GO TO BED

Serena C.: Day #1 is Over, But we think we will be in Day #2, Tomorrow.

Serena P.: Tomorrow is Day #2 and Spring Training as ready to go so I can't wait for Tomorrow.

Serena C.: So We will see because the Friendlies will be coming

Serena P.: Good Night, Serena C.

Serena C.: Good Night, Serena P.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:15 PM   #27
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE MIAMI
  1. #6 Mark Martin - 330 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 325 (1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  3. #1 Kurt Busch - 320 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 297 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #24 Jeff Gordon - 292 (1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  6. #31 Jay Jianoran - 289 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  7. #2 Rusty Wallace - 285 (2 T10)
  8. #11 Denny Hamlin - 274 (1 T10)
  9. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 273 (2 T10)
  10. #9 Chase Elliott - 265 (1 T10)
  11. #3 Austin Dillon - 258 (1 T10)
  12. #20 Christopher Bell - 236
  13. #2 Brad Keselowski - 220
  14. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 215
  15. #43 Richard Petty - 202
  16. #44 Erik Jones - 200
  17. #27 Hut Stricklin - 200
  18. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 192 (1 T10)
  19. #88 Alex Bowman - 185
  20. #1 Rick Mast - 185
  21. #30 Michael Waltrip - 175
  22. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 172 (1 T10)
  23. #42 Jacob Partillo - 170 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  24. #71 Dave Marcis - 167
  25. #27 Benny Parsons - 165 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  26. #94 Bill Elliott - 164
  27. #18 Kyle Busch - 158
  28. #11 Cale Yarborough - 155 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  29. #22 Joey Logano - 152
  30. #25 Tim Richmond - 152
  31. #83 Lake Speed - 149
  32. #28 Davey Allison - 143
  33. #5 Ricky Rudd - 140
  34. #94 Terry Labonte - 134
  35. #10 Aric Almirola - 134
  36. #26 Brett Bodine - 119
  37. #98 Derrike Cope - 119
  38. #4 Kevin Harvick - 119
  39. #42 Kyle Petty - 116
  40. #14 Chase Briscoe - 113
  41. #4 Ernie Irvan - 107
  42. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  43. #87 Joe Nemechek - 79
  44. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  45. #15 Geoff Bodine - 49
  46. #33 Harry Gant - 43
  47. #24 William Byron - 40
  48. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  49. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34
Old 02-28-2021, 11:08 PM   #28
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now A POV of a Jay Clone in Homestead-Miami

Apparently we start in the Top 5 for the Dixie Vodka 500 starting 5th however Kurt Busch led the Field to the Green Flag but later in the race Dale Earnhardt Jr. led for almost 50 laps and lapped some cars before Mark Martin took over and then Jeff Gordon on Lap 86 but Cuation #1 occured and knocked 7 cars including Current Drivers Christopher Bell and Kurt Busch

However The First Restart Occured on Lap 92 as Davey Allison hanged on but Jacob Partillo got some trouble which led to Caution #2 on Lap 135 and on Lap 159, Kevin Harvick took over while Davey Allison moved to 2nd until Lap 172 when Jeff Gordon took over and another Caution fell as 7 Cars were wrecked including Current Drivers Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski and Alex Bowman.

However the Final Restart took place on Lap #177 as Kevin Harvick Hangs on to First Place but 51 Laps later Jimmie Johnson took over and hanged on to win the Dixie Vodka 400.

RACE RESULTS

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 180
2. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 170
3. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 170
4. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 160
5. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 155
6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 150
7. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford - 146
8. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 142
9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 148
10. #11 Cale Yarborough - 1st National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 134
11. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 130
12. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 127
13. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 124
14. #27 Benny Parsons - Griffin Marine Oldsmobile - 121
15. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 118
16. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 120
17. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 117
18. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 114
19. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 106
20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 103
21. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 100
22. #24 William Byron - Axalta Chevrolet - 97
23. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet - 94
24. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford (-1) - 91
25. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford (-1) - 88
26. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac (-1) - 85
27. #1 Rick Mast - Skoal Oldsmobile (-1) - 82
28. #4 Ernie Irvan - Kodak Chevrolet (-1) - 79
29. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford (-2) - 76
30. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet (OUT) - 73
31. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford (OUT) - 70
32. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford (OUT) - 67
33. #14 Chase Briscoe - Stewart-Haas Fan Club Ford (OUT) - 64
34. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile (OUT) - 61
35. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet (OUT) - 58
36. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Pontiac (OUT) - 55
37. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet (OUT) - 52
38. #20 Christopher Bell - DeWalt Toyota (OUT) - 49
39. #25 Tim Richmond - KODIAK Chevrolet (OUT) - 46
40. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet (OUT) - 48
41. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Ford (OUT) - 40
42. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile (OUT) - 37
43. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford (OUT) - 34
44. #27 Hut Stricklin - McDonald's Ford (OUT) - 31

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-14-2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:45 PM   #29
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO TO THE PACIFIC TIME ZONE IN THE PACIFIC STATES OF AMERICA BEGINNING IN WALNUT CREEK
  1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 495 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #24 Jeff Gordon - 462 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #6 Mark Martin - 447 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 417 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #31 Jay Jianoran - 413 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  6. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 400 (2 T10)
  7. #9 Chase Elliott - 383 (1 T10)
  8. #11 Denny Hamlin - 380 (1 T10)
  9. #2 Rusty Wallace - 376 (2 T10)
  10. #1 Kurt Busch - 368 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  11. #43 Richard Petty - 357 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  12. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 352 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #3 Austin Dillon - 352 (1 T10)
  14. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 318
  15. #71 Dave Marcis - 309 (1 T10)
  16. #18 Kyle Busch - 308 (1 T10)
  17. #5 Ricky Rudd - 300 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  18. #94 Bill Elliott - 294
  19. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 292 (1 T10)
  20. #11 Cale Yarborough - 289 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  21. #27 Benny Parsons - 287 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #2 Brad Keselowski - 287
  23. #20 Christopher Bell - 285
  24. #44 Erik Jones - 273
  25. #4 Kevin Harvick - 267 (1 T10)
  26. #1 Rick Mast - 267
  27. #98 Derrike Cope - 265 (1 T10)
  28. #30 Michael Waltrip - 260
  29. #28 Davey Allison - 257
  30. #88 Alex Bowman - 243
  31. #27 Hut Stricklin - 231
  32. #42 Jacob Partillo - 222 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  33. #22 Joey Logano - 222
  34. #10 Aric Almirola - 210
  35. #26 Brett Bodine - 207
  36. #25 Tim Richmond - 198
  37. #4 Ernie Irvan - 186
  38. #83 Lake Speed - 183
  39. #14 Chase Briscoe - 177
  40. #94 Terry Labonte - 171
  41. #42 Kyle Petty - 171
  42. #24 William Byron - 137
  43. #87 Joe Nemechek - 119
  44. #33 Harry Gant - 104
  45. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  46. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  47. #15 Geoff Bodine - 49
  48. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  49. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-14-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:34 AM   #30
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Intermission: Besides the United States and Canada gets Divided, 26 Other Countries were ISoTed to the New World, What are these 26 you ask?

These 26 Countries are ISoTed to the New Car Wars Cyberpunk Storyline and they are: The Domincan Republic, Japan, Venezuela, South Korea (North Korea is Gone Baby!), Cuba, Mexico, China, Philippines, England, Puerto Rico, Germany, Taiwan, Czech Republic, France, Netherlands, Australia, Spain, Italy, Panama, Colombia, Curacao, Scotland, San Marino, Northern Ireland, New Zealand and Wales that occured in 0 A.T.

But Within The Years to Come, More Countries will be ISoTed so maybe we want to see a Miss Universe Pageant coming soon because we already made new countries and new gold cross stuff for cloning and the New World Population will possibly hit 5 Billion but we are currently at 3 Billion People beginning at 1 A.T. and still counting, period.

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-01-2021 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:05 PM   #31
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Spring Training and We are getting ready for Bay Area Racing - March 8, 1 AS

We are Hoping to get a NASCAR Race in the SF Bay Area this week so we got 2 races to work with however we got a good roster of over 100 Players who are ready to go with 50 are trying to make it to Opening Day however we were entered to race in Walnut Creek on Tuesday so we got a 44 Car Field, So we did qualifying on Monday and we had a lot of fun.

Now we are ready to get things rolling, However Victoria Larson is entered to race in the #86 Chevrolet for this 300 Lap Race.

However My Dad is getting ready for Spring Training as it takes place in Alameda.

Jay: Hi Dad

Eleno: Hey, Jayel

Jay: It's Spring Training and We Got a NASCAR Race tomorrow no questions asked.

Eleno: Right

Jay: But Look Several Alameda Students are in Spring Training, Wanna go meet them?

Eleno: Yes

Jay: Alright

When Jay and his family are welcomed with their teammates for Spring Training, He's Excited and then Jay later met Jade

Jay: Hi, Jade

Jade: Hi, Jayel

Jay: Spring Training is On and we are excited!

Jade: That's Great however we will be trying to run a 162 Game Season and we will win it all this year, it will be exciting

Jay: Of Course, Dad are you excited?

Eleno: That's Great, But we got a NASCAR Race as well

Jay: As Jade Gonna be involve

Jade: Nope, But Maybe later in the Season

Jay: Later in the Season, Oh well.

Spring Training went off as is however we don't know the alignment may look like as we get set for Season 1 in 2077 so we will be running for a 60 game season, an 80 game season, an 81 game season or a Full 162 however One of the Players on the Oakland Athletics roster from 2077, RF Henrietta Weikel and RP Velma Aldis did well in the travels but they will get a Seat in the 50 Man Roster for Season 1 as for the San Francisco Giants RP Chris Tancock, 1B Mike Kezerian, CF Gustavo Monnar, RP Kevin Washam and DH/1B Tina Dexter could get a shot at Making the Roster but for the Condors, Bri Springs have just gone for extended camp while the Other Girls are still in it for work.

As for Sydney Lotouaco she's trying to Keep Her Hitting Skill in Batting Practice for the start of the Season so she's still anticipating for help.

Sydney: Well I Think This Maybe Up but anyhow Ryan didn't know she's pitching but She's Doing Well, Apparently what I never know is what's going to happen next.

Ryan: Anyways We Think we got a Shot to Start on Opening Day, But will never know

Sydney: Okay, Will take that.

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-08-2021 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2021, 10:04 PM   #32
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Walnut Creek - We're Running 400 Miles in a 1.5 Mile Oval Track

The NASCAR Cup Series moves to Walnut Creek Stadium a 1.5 Mile Oval Track that also hosts Football Games as were running for 267 Laps however Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. led the field to the Green Flag however Dale Jr. took over the lead early but when the 1st Caution fell on Lap 42, 9 Cars Were Involved and 4 were Taken Out however the First Restart Occurred on Lap 47 as Jeff Gordon now has the lead however Gordon stayed for 60 some laps before the torch is passed to Christopher Bell on Lap 109 while I'm in 4th Place however Denny Hamlin went on to take over the lead on Lap 168 but later I moved to 2nd place and Chase Elliott now took over on Lap 220 however Elliott stayed here for 28 laps and Alan Kulwicki took over after a Caution that took 4 Cars out of the Race but in the end Chase Elliott did it as the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Champion Won His First Race of the Season at Walnut Creek.

RACE RESULTS

1. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 185
2. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 170
3. #27 Chloe Magdaleno - McDonald's Ford - 165
4. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 160
5. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 160
6. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 155
7. #20 Christopher Bell - Craftsman Toyota - 151
8. #66 Ellie Gkatzimas - Phillips 66 Ford - 142
9. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 138
10. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 134
11. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 130
12. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Automotive Finishes Chevrolet - 132
13. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 124
14. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 121
15. #2 Brad Keselowski - Wurth Ford - 118
16. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Sirius XM Toyota - 115
17. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 112
18. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Cbevrolet - 109
19. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 106
20. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet - 103
21. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 100
22. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet - 102
23. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National Cities Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 94
24. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 91
25. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile - 88
26. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 85
27. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 82
28. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 79
29. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 76
30. #95 Sophie Kurland - Procore Chevrolet - 73
31. #21 Olivia Custer - Motorcraft Ford - 70
32. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 67
33. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 64
34. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 61
35. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford (-1) - 58
36. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet (-1) - 55
37. #22 Connor Croix - Maxwell House Ford (OUT) - 52
38. #72 Claire Publicover - Auto Palace Pontiac (OUT) - 49
39. #27 Benny Parsons - Griffin Marine Oldsmobile (OUT) - 46
40. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford (OUT) - 43
41. #33 Emma Miller - Las Lomas High Chevrolet (OUT) - 40
42. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford (OUT) - 37
43. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac (OUT) - 34
44. #4 Ernie Irvan - Kodak Chevrolet (OUT) - 31

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-14-2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2021, 10:36 PM   #33
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE SAN JOSE
  1. #6 Mark Martin - 607 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  2. #24 Jeff Gordon - 594 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 572 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #9 Chase Elliott - 568 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  5. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 562 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  6. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 560 (1 T5, 3 T10)
  7. #31 Jay Jianoran - 551 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  8. #2 Rusty Wallace - 546 (1 T5, 3 T10)
  9. #1 Kurt Busch - 492 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  10. #11 Denny Hamlin - 480 (1 T10)
  11. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 461 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  12. #3 Austin Dillon - 454 (1 T10)
  13. #71 Dave Marcis - 439 (1 T10)
  14. #43 Richard Petty - 436 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  15. #20 Christopher Bell - 436 (1 T10)
  16. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 407 (1 T10)
  17. #2 Brad Keselowski - 405
  18. #18 Kyle Busch - 399 (1 T10)
  19. #4 Kevin Harvick - 388 (1 T10)
  20. #11 Cale Yarborough - 383 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 382
  22. #44 Erik Jones - 379
  23. #5 Ricky Rudd - 355 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  24. #1 Rick Mast - 355
  25. #22 Joey Logano - 334
  26. #27 Benny Parsons - 333 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  27. #28 Davey Allison - 333
  28. #94 Bill Elliott - 331
  29. #98 Derrike Cope - 308 (1 T10)
  30. #42 Jacob Partillo - 307 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  31. #42 Kyle Petty - 305 (1 T10)
  32. #88 Alex Bowman - 304
  33. #25 Tim Richmond - 301
  34. #30 Michael Waltrip - 294
  35. #10 Aric Almirola - 268
  36. #27 Hut Stricklin - 231
  37. #4 Ernie Irvan - 217
  38. #26 Brett Bodine - 207
  39. #83 Lake Speed - 183
  40. #14 Chase Briscoe - 177
  41. #94 Terry Labonte - 171
  42. #27 Chloe Magdaleno - 165 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  43. #66 Ellie Gkatzimas - 142 (1 T10)
  44. #24 William Byron - 137
  45. #15 Geoff Bodine - 131
  46. #87 Joe Nemechek - 119
  47. #33 Harry Gant - 104
  48. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  49. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  50. #95 Sophie Kurland - 73
  51. #21 Olivia Custer - 70
  52. #22 Connor Croix - 52
  53. #72 Claire Publicover - 49
  54. #33 Emma Miller - 40
  55. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  56. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34
Old 03-16-2021, 01:31 AM   #34
stratonascar
High School Varsity

March 15, 1 AS

Spring Training just got really good however we are ready to Setup Rosters for the First Season which will begin in April or May depends on who you ask but anyway we will be racing in San Jose, CA however we had to deal with a Curveball that we will have a 4 Car Team for Pacific West Racing instead of going for 3 This Weekend however we got the #33 Chevrolet from Andy Petree so we need to get a Driver but anyway we will know about the decision.

However Rumors were spread on NASCAR.com which was created despite of the ISOT of the Internet when PacWest Racing will have a 4 Car Team so if this happens that the new Car Numbers weren't announced yet however Jay said "We Think we will make a 2nd Car #3 to compete the 1st Car #3 belonging to Dale Earnhardt so Austin Dillon could claim the #29 and get sponsorship from GM Goodwrench for the remainder of Season 1 or wait for Season #2, So Imagine if Rachael K. will drive a 2nd Car for the Pacific West Racing whose going to sponsor that car?, We think we will never know as of yet so we hope the rest of Season 1 in the NASCAR Circuit may play out.

However They are rumors that the #30 Rhythm Radio could be going to a woman who travelled from Cumming, GA to the New World in which is the setting for the Good Doctor on ABC in which she could get a 2nd team?, Here's what they think when I met with my Dad at Jollibee

Eleno: Hey Jay, I Can't Tell they needed a 2nd Team for a Sunday Afternoon Race which will be a Good One This Week.

Jay: But Daddy, They are rumors that Rachael will drive the #30 but Michelle may not drive the #30 for this women who is travelled from Woodbury, MN to the city in which The Good Doctor is set on ABC but I never know what I said and I'm eating Chickenjoy with Mashed Potatoes

Eleno: Of Course

Jay: And It Has Gravy in it too, But anyway we are in the Midst of the Travels and the LA Dodgers are hoping to Win it All, Year 1 AS (or 2021 or 2077)

Eleno: I Never Know what I Say, Rachael was Rumored to be in the #30 Car, But I Don't Know.

However The Rumors may be true but on the Night of March 15, 1 AS something happens....

RACHAEL KIRKCONNELL NOW DRIVES FOR A SECOND TEAM!

It was announced that Rachael Kirkconnell will now drive the #30 Rhythm Radio Chevrolet for a 2nd Team for Pacific West Racing and she will attempt to run the first Sunday Night Freestyle Race in San Jose, CA at the Santa Teresa Stadium in which she will make her first ever Cup Series Start in which she will run for a Number of Races for the 2077 Season.

But More Developments are on Deck that are getting 2 more teams on deck for a 4-Car Racing Team by the end of the Season.

But as a Result Something Happens next they are new girls trying to run for the remainder of the '77 Season as Katie Thurston will be in for the 3rd Car with Michelle Young getting a 4th Car for the team but what will happen next?, only time will tell.

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-18-2021 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:08 PM   #35
stratonascar
High School Varsity

San Jose Part 1 - Sunday Racing before Monday Comes

It was a Sunday and It was Rachael Kirkconnell's first Cup Series Race she is starting 39th alongside San Jose Driver who races for Santa Teresa High's Autoduel Club Savannah Bauer as For Me I'm starting 4th behind Chase Elliott who is in the pole.

Before the Race, I Talked to Rachael in which she is getting ready to have her first talk

Jay: Uh, Rachael I think we are having your first start is that right?

Rachael: Apparently this maybe it so I'm having my first start driving the #30 Rhythm Radio Chevrolet

Jay: Okay, But We Think we got 2 More Cars to work with for Monday Night Freestyle are you going to do it.

Rachael: Apparently Yes, We will have a 46 Car Field and after this race will switch to a 40 Car Field

Jay: However Officials Have Been Approving the Rules as Is.

However the Green Flag went off as Chase Elliott is leading the Field to the Start of the Race however Dale Earnhardt Jr. now took the lead on Lap 77 however there were no cautions so far and Ricky Rudd is leading on Lap #135 while I'm in 4th place.

However Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the lead on Lap #164 then the only Caution occured involving 5 Cars including Brad Keselowski and Benny Parsons who are done for the day.

The Restart occured on Lap 168, Rusty Wallace was in the lead but in the end Martin Truex Jr. took over and led the final 60 laps to win at San Jose, CA so I Finished 31st and Rachael finished 29th on her first race.

RACE RESULTS

1. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 180
2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 170
3. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 165
4. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 160
5. #3 Austin Dillon - DOW Chevrolet - 155
6. #1 Rick Mast - MAJIK Oldsmobile - 150
7. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 146
8. #12 Savannah Bauer - Raybestos Ford - 142
9. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 138
10. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 134
11. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 140
12. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 127
13. #72 Venika Goginemi - STHS Autoduel Ford - 124
14. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 126
15. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 118
16. #89 Minh Tsai - STHS Autoduel Club/Evinrude Oldsmobile - 115
17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet - 112
18. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 114
19. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 106
20. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 103
21. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 100
22. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 97
23. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 99
24. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 91
25. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford - 88
26. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 85
27. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 82
28. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 79
29. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 76
30. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 73
31. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 70
32. #24 William Byron - Dupont Chevrolet - 67
33. #20 Christopher Bell - DeWalt Toyota - 64
34. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco Havoline Ford - 61
35. #27 Marissa Mabanag - McDonald's Chevrolet - 58
36. #98 Derrike Cope (-1) - Bojangles Ford - 55
37. #22 Jessica Sumajit (-1) - STHS Autoduel Squad Ford - 52
38. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn (-1) - Haas Automation Ford - 49
39. #94 Bill Elliott (-1) - McDonald's Ford - 46
40. #11 Denny Hamlin (-1) - FedEx Toyota - 43
41. #33 Harry Gant (-1) - Skoal Oldsmobile - 40
42. #30 Michael Waltrip (-1) - Pennzoil Chevrolet - 37
43. #4 Ernie Irvan (-1) - Kodak Film Chevrolet - 34
44. #10 Aric Almirola (-1) - Smithfield Ford - 31
45. #2 Brad Keselowski (OUT) - Discount Tire Ford - 28
46. #27 Benny Parsons (OUT) - Griffin Marine Oldsmobile - 25

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-22-2021 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #36
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE MONDAY NIGHT FREESTYLE IN SAN JOSE
  1. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 730 (2 T5, 4 T10)
  2. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 700 (1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  3. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 698 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #6 Mark Martin - 692 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  5. #24 Jeff Gordon - 673 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  6. #2 Rusty Wallace - 686 (1 T5, 3 T10)
  7. #9 Chase Elliott - 667 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  8. #31 Jay Jianoran - 621 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  9. #3 Austin Dillon - 609 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  10. #1 Kurt Busch - 592 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  11. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 587 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  12. #71 Dave Marcis - 585 (2 T10)
  13. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 573 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  14. #11 Cale Yarborough - 548 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  15. #43 Richard Petty - 527 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #11 Denny Hamlin - 523 (1 T10)
  17. #44 Erik Jones - 506
  18. #1 Rick Mast - 505 (1 T10)
  19. #18 Kyle Busch - 502 (1 T10)
  20. #20 Christopher Bell - 500 (1 T10)
  21. #4 Kevin Harvick - 485 (1 T10)
  22. #5 Ricky Rudd - 469 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  23. #42 Jacob Partillo - 467 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  24. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 455
  25. #22 Joey Logano - 440
  26. #2 Brad Keselowski - 433
  27. #42 Kyle Petty - 423 (1 T10)
  28. #28 Davey Allison - 394
  29. #88 Alex Bowman - 386
  30. #94 Bill Elliott - 377
  31. #98 Derrike Cope - 363 (1 T10)
  32. #27 Benny Parsons - 358 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  33. #30 Michael Waltrip - 331
  34. #25 Tim Richmond - 301
  35. #10 Aric Almirola - 299
  36. #83 Lake Speed - 271
  37. #15 Geoff Bodine - 265 (1 T10)
  38. #27 Hut Stricklin - 231
  39. #4 Ernie Irvan - 251
  40. #26 Brett Bodine - 207
  41. #24 William Byron - 204
  42. #14 Chase Briscoe - 177
  43. #94 Terry Labonte - 171
  44. #27 Chloe Magdaleno - 165 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  45. #33 Harry Gant - 144
  46. #66 Ellie Gkatzimas - 142 (1 T10)
  47. #12 Savannah Bauer - 142 (1 T10)
  48. #72 Venika Goginemi - 124
  49. #87 Joe Nemechek - 119
  50. #89 Minh Tsai - 115
  51. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  52. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - 76
  53. #95 Sophie Kurland - 73
  54. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  55. #21 Olivia Custer - 70
  56. #27 Marissa Mabanag - 58
  57. #22 Jessica Sumajit - 52
  58. #22 Connor Croix - 52
  59. #72 Claire Publicover - 49
  60. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - 49
  61. #33 Emma Miller - 40
  62. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  63. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34

Now Alan Kulwicki leads Dale Earnhardt by 30 Points as we go Throwback on Monday Night Freestyle (That's MNF for short)
Old 03-22-2021, 09:06 PM   #37
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Before Monday Night Freestyle: It's Qualifying Time

Now Myself and Rachael are joined by Katie Thurston who will run a 3rd Car for the 2nd Race in San Jose and we took turns qualifying for a Shot at the Pole so it will be a Monday Midday Qualifying Contest to determine the field for our First Throwback Night Race of the Season Jay Jianoran driving a #31 Jollibee/CMC Chevrolet is starting 11th as for Rachael she qualified 15th and for Katie Thurston she makes her debut but in the end she will start 7th which will make her first Top 10 Start of Her Career

Afterwards we talked with these kids following the Qualifying Round

Jay: Rachael and Katie, Nice Job on Making the Field for Monday Night's Race

Katie: Well, We Just made the field as I started 7th and I got my First Top 10 Pole on My Very First Race of My Career

Jay: Thank God, Now It's Going to be Monday Night as Soon After but my Teammate Rachael Kirkconnell she's starting in the Top 20 so we have to look forward for a good clean night race.

Katie: That Was Good

Rachael: I Think I Did That for Sure, Because It's a Monday Night Race and we had 40 Cars Making the show for Tonight's Event, I'm Hyped

Katie: Me Too!

Jay: Me Three!

Anyway, Monday Night Freestyle Stock Car Racing is Coming
Old 03-24-2021, 12:01 AM   #38
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now It's Monday Night

Well, Katie Thurston is making her first start in the NASCAR Cup Series in which was travelled from Cyberpunk Land to the New World she is starting 7th in which she is travelled from 2021 in which she is tested negative from COVID-19 PERMANENTLY however I'm starting 11th and Rachael is starting in 15th as Dale Earnhardt and Kevin Harvick led the Field to the Green Flag at Night

However the Green Flag went off at Night as Kevin Harvick and Dale Earnhardt led the field to the Green Flag at the Santa Teresa Sportsplex as they led for the First Lap then on Lap 18, Darrell Waltrip in the #17 Western Auto Chevrolet as she took over but then on Lap #33, I'm Now Leading, Jianoran hanged on but on the Only Caution fell on Lap #60 knocking out 8 Cars but the Restart came in Lap #65 as Katie Thurston is leading however she led most of the laps but in the end something happens with the called from the Pacific Coast Racing Network (Western States Answer to Motor Racing Network)

Jessica Sumajit: Katie Thurston maybe getting down to turn #3 for the final time and Thurston and goes all in for the win and her teammate Rachael Kirkconnell is getting to the final turn in the Stadium and here they come Miss Tolliver whose gonna win it?

Aubrie Tolliver: Thurston has crossed the Finish Line and She's Done It, In her First Start in the NASCAR Cup Series, Katie Thurston has won a NASCAR Cup Series Race on the First Start and her Crew is Celebrating Now as we go to the Athletic Director of Santa Teresa High, Scott Young with the winning owner Eleno Jianoran!

Scott Young: Eleno, You've Done It, Your Crew is going to Victory Lane on your first start for the #27 Car for Pacific West Racing how do you feel?

Eleno Jianoran: Scott, We Did It, We got Katie Race for a 3rd Car on the First Start and Won!, Now We will celebrate in Victory Lane and get some Chickenjoy at Jollibee for a Post-Celebration Victory Party were hyped!

Scott: Right You are Eleno, Katie Thurston and the #27 CMC Chevrolet is going to victory lane on her First Star for Pacific West Racing back to you Aubrie!

Aubrie: Wow, The Celebration has just started for the #27 CMC Chevrolet as Katie Thurston scored her first ever win in her career on her very first race we will be right back as the #27 Pacific West Racing Chevrolet goes to Victory Lane this is the Pacific Coast Racing Network.

RACE RESULTS

1. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 185
2. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 170
3. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 170
4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 165
5. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 155
6. #24 William Byron - Axalta Bill Elliott '76 Remix Chevrolet - 150
7. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Dale Jarrett '93 Remix Toyota - 146
8. #1 Rick Mast - MAJIK Oldsmobile - 138
9. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Dale Earnhardt '79 Remix Chevrolet - 134
10. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Buddy Baker '80 Remix Chevrolet - 130
11. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 127
12. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 124
13. #12 Savannah Bauer - Raybestos Ford - 121
14. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 118
15. #21 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford - 115
16. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 112
17. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 114
18. #37 Kayla Ho - K-Mart/Santa Teresa High Ford - 106
19. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 103
20. #27 Benny Parsons - Round Table Pizza/Melling Oldsmobile - 100
21. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - HAAS Ford - 97
22. #89 Minh Tsai - Round Table Pizza Oldsmobile - 94
23. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 91
24. #22 Juliana Sumajit - Santa Teresa High Autoduel Club Ford - 88
25. #11 Denny Hamlin - Sport Clips Darrell Waltrip '84 Remix Toyota - 85
26. #3 Austin Dillon - American Ethanol Dale Earnhardt '87 Remix Chevrolet - 82
27. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 79
28. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 76
29. #27 Marissa Mabanag - McDonald's Ford - 73
30. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 70
31. #24 Jeff Gordon - AXALTA Rainbow Warrior Remix Chevrolet - 67
32. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 64
33. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 61
34. #6 Mark Martin - Advocare '89 Remix Ford - 58
35. #20 Christopher Bell - Dewalt Toyota - 55
36. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 52
37. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 49
38. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford - 46
39. #72 Venika Goginemi - Santa Teresa High Autoduel Club Ford - 43
40. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 40
Old 03-24-2021, 01:14 AM   #39
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO DIRT RACING IN BRISTOL
  1. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 794 (2 T5, 4 T10)
  2. #31 Jay Jianoran - 791 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  3. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 777 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 761 (1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  5. #2 Rusty Wallace - 756 (1 T5, 3 T10)
  6. #6 Mark Martin - 750 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  7. #24 Jeff Gordon - 740 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  8. #9 Chase Elliott - 716 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  9. #71 Dave Marcis - 709 (2 T10)
  10. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 707 (1 Win, 1 T5, 3 T10)
  11. #11 Cale Yarborough - 703 (3 T5, 4 T10)
  12. #3 Austin Dillon - 691 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #1 Kurt Busch - 695 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  14. #4 Kevin Harvick - 650 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #18 Kyle Busch - 648 (2 T10)
  16. #1 Rick Mast - 643 (2 T10)
  17. #43 Richard Petty - 639 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  18. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 627 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  19. #11 Denny Hamlin - 608 (1 T10)
  20. #44 Erik Jones - 597
  21. #5 Ricky Rudd - 596 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 569
  23. #20 Christopher Bell - 555 (1 T10)
  24. #88 Alex Bowman - 516 (1 T10)
  25. #28 Davey Allison - 512
  26. #2 Brad Keselowski - 479
  27. #42 Jacob Partillo - 467 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  28. #27 Benny Parsons - 458 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  29. #94 Bill Elliott - 453
  30. #22 Joey Logano - 440
  31. #42 Kyle Petty - 423 (1 T10)
  32. #98 Derrike Cope - 363 (1 T10)
  33. #24 William Byron - 354 (1 T10)
  34. #30 Michael Waltrip - 331
  35. #15 Geoff Bodine - 317 (1 T10)
  36. #25 Tim Richmond - 301
  37. #10 Aric Almirola - 299
  38. #83 Lake Speed - 271
  39. #12 Savannah Bauer - 263 (1 T10)
  40. #4 Ernie Irvan - 251
  41. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - 246 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  42. #27 Hut Stricklin - 231
  43. #89 Minh Tsai - 209
  44. #26 Brett Bodine - 207
  45. #27 Katie Thurston - 185 (1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  46. #14 Chase Briscoe - 177
  47. #94 Terry Labonte - 171
  48. #72 Venika Goginemi - 167
  49. #27 Chloe Magdaleno - 165 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  50. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - 146
  51. #33 Harry Gant - 144
  52. #66 Ellie Gkatzimas - 142 (1 T10)
  53. #27 Marissa Mabanag - 131
  54. #87 Joe Nemechek - 119
  55. #21 Morgan Shepherd - 115
  56. #37 Kayla Ho - 106
  57. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  58. #22 Juliana Sumajit - 88
  59. #95 Sophie Kurland - 73
  60. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  61. #21 Olivia Custer - 70
  62. #22 Jessica Sumajit - 52
  63. #22 Connor Croix - 52
  64. #72 Claire Publicover - 49
  65. #33 Emma Miller - 40
  66. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  67. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-24-2021 at 01:21 AM.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:03 AM   #40
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Now We're At Bristol for Dirt Racing for Sunday Night Freestyle

One More Sunday Night Freestyle Race before the Easter Holiday Occurs as Darrell Waltrip and Alan Kulwicki led the 40-Car Field on Dirt to the Green Flag however Jay Jianoran led a lot leading the Most Laps and ended up winning his First Dirt Race beating out Katie Thurson which is my teammate to win it all.

RACE RESULTS

1. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 185
2. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 170
3. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Dale Earnhardt '79 Remix Chevrolet - 170
4. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 160
5. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 155
6. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 150
7. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 146
8. #24 Jeff Gordon - Axalta Rainbow Warrior Chevrolet - 142
9. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 138
10. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Buddy Baker '80 Remix Chevrolet - 134
11. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 135
12. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 127
13. #42 Jacob Partillo - Credit One Chevrolet - 124
14. #12 Kyle Larson - Raybestos Chevrolet - 121
15. #22 Joey Logano - Shell/Pennzoil Ford - 118
16. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 115
17. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 112
18. #1 Rick Mast - MAJIK Oldsmobile - 109
19. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile - 106
20. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford - 103
21. #21 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Cale Yarborough '69 Ford - 100
22. #27 Benny Parsons - Food City Oldsmobile - 97
23. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Dale Jarrett '93 Toyota - 94
24. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford - 91
25. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 88
26. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 85
27. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 82
28. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 79
29. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 76
30. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - HAAS Ford - 73
31. #20 Christopher Bell - DeWalt Toyota - 70
32. #43 Richard Petty - STP Richard Petty '75 Remix Chevrolet - 67
33. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 64
34. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 61
35. #3 Austin Dillon - American Ethanol Dale Earnhardt '87 Remix Chevrolet - 58
36. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Chevrolet - 55
37. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 52
38. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Bill Elliott '81 Remix Chevrolet - 49
39. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 46
40. #6 Mark Martin - Advocare '89 Remix Ford - 43
Old 03-30-2021, 02:08 AM   #41
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE EASTER REST DAY
  1. #31 Jay Jianoran - 976 (1 Win, 3 T5, 4 T10)
  2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 906 (2 T5, 4 T10)
  3. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 899 (1 Win, 2 T5, 4 T10)
  4. #24 Jeff Gordon - 882 (1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  5. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 877 (1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  6. #11 Cale Yarborough - 863 (4 T5, 5 T10)
  7. #2 Rusty Wallace - 835 (1 T5, 3 T10)
  8. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 823 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  9. #6 Mark Martin - 793 (2 T5, 3 T10)
  10. #4 Kevin Harvick - 777 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  11. #71 Dave Marcis - 770 (2 T10)
  12. #9 Chase Elliott - 765 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #11 Denny Hamlin - 763 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  14. #1 Kurt Busch - 759 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #1 Rick Mast - 752 (2 T10)
  16. #3 Austin Dillon - 749 (1 T5, 2 T10)
  17. #18 Kyle Busch - 742 (2 T10)
  18. #43 Richard Petty - 706 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  19. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 704
  20. #44 Erik Jones - 682
  21. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 679 (1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  22. #5 Ricky Rudd - 672 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  23. #28 Davey Allison - 658 (1 T10)
  24. #88 Alex Bowman - 650 (2 T10)
  25. #20 Christopher Bell - 625 (1 T10)
  26. #42 Jacob Partillo - 591 (2 T5, 2 T10)
  27. #2 Brad Keselowski - 570
  28. #94 Bill Elliott - 568
  29. #22 Joey Logano - 558
  30. #27 Benny Parsons - 555 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  31. #15 Geoff Bodine - 467 (2 T10)
  32. #42 Kyle Petty - 423 (1 T10)
  33. #10 Aric Almirola - 402
  34. #30 Michael Waltrip - 386
  35. #98 Derrike Cope - 363 (1 T10)
  36. #27 Katie Thurston - 355 (1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  37. #24 William Byron - 354 (1 T10)
  38. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - 328
  39. #25 Tim Richmond - 301
  40. #26 Brett Bodine - 295 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  41. #83 Lake Speed - 271
  42. #12 Savannah Bauer - 263 (1 T10)
  43. #4 Ernie Irvan - 251
  44. #33 Harry Gant - 250
  45. #27 Hut Stricklin - 231
  46. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - 219
  47. #21 Morgan Shepherd - 215
  48. #89 Minh Tsai - 209
  49. #14 Chase Briscoe - 177
  50. #94 Terry Labonte - 171
  51. #72 Venika Goginemi - 167
  52. #27 Chloe Magdaleno - 165 (1 T5, 1 T10)
  53. #66 Ellie Gkatzimas - 142 (1 T10)
  54. #27 Marissa Mabanag - 131
  55. #12 Kyle Larson - 121
  56. #87 Joe Nemechek - 119
  57. #37 Kayla Ho - 106
  58. #22 Bobby Labonte - 101
  59. #22 Juliana Sumajit - 88
  60. #95 Sophie Kurland - 73
  61. #87 Ron Fellows - 70
  62. #21 Olivia Custer - 70
  63. #22 Jessica Sumajit - 52
  64. #22 Connor Croix - 52
  65. #72 Claire Publicover - 49
  66. #33 Emma Miller - 40
  67. #42 Scott Pruett - 37
  68. #13 Lucy Dajarit - 34

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-30-2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:26 PM   #42
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Catching Up before we Throwback to Darlington

Martinsville - Jeff Gordon won the Blu-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500, Dale Earnhardt, Jay Jianoran, Jimmie Johnson and Davey Allison round out the Top 5.

Louisville - The Papa John's Thunder 400 took place on the night of Thunder Over Louisville as Alan Kulwicki led the Most Laps to win the event, Alex Bowman, Denny Hamlin, Geoff Bodine and Rick Mast round out the Top 5 while I finished 11th.

Cincinnati - The 2nd Road Course saw Myself winning that race and It's Jay Jianoran in which he beated Jeff Gordon to win this event.

Kansas - Davey Allison and Jeff Gordon battled for Most of the Race but in the End it is Davey Winning this event.

And Now It's Off to Darlington for a Throwback Race.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:44 PM   #43
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Darlington - 400 Mile Throwback Race for 40 Cars, Period.

After Qualifying 6th in the Goodyear 400, I Started 6th when the Green Flag Flies as Rusty Wallace led the first 75 Laps but later Denny "Hammering" Hamlin took over on Lap 76 however I fell down as Hamlin put 6 Cars to be lapped but a first caution came on Lap 177 involving 8 Cars including Joey Logano, Aric Almirola, Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick.

Yarborough took the lead in the Restart on Lap 183, But 53 Laps Later, Martin Truex Jr. took over and held on to win that event however I Came in 7th but North Wilkesboro will be next week and I'm going to win it all.

1. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota
2. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Cale Yarborough 70's Remix Toyota
3. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
4. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile
5. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford
6. #20 Christopher Bell - Sport Clips Rick Carelli '97 Remix Toyota
7. #31 Jay Jianoran - CMC Dale Earnhardt '90 Remix Chevrolet
8. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
9. #3 Austin Dillon - American Ethanol Dale Earnhardt '87 Remix Chevrolet
10. #21 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford
11. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
12. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
13. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
14. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Dale Earnhardt '79 Remix Chevrolet
15. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
16. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Bill Elliott '81 Remix Chevrolet
17. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - Carolina Ford Dealers Mark Martin '91 Reix Ford
18. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
19. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet
20. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
21. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Fire
22. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
23. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Buddy Baker '80 Remix Chevrolet
24. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford
25. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet
26. #89 Emily Cook - Evinrude Oldsmobile
27. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet
28. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Ricky Rudd '83 Remix Chevrolet
29. #1 Rick Mast - Precision Products Racing Oldsmobile
30. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet
31. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet
32. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Ford
33. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
34. #27 Benny Parsons - Melling Oldsmobile
35. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford
36. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford
37. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Chevrolet
38. #18 Kyle Busch - Snickers Bobby Hillin Jr. '89 Remix Toyota
39. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
40. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford
Old 05-17-2021, 03:06 PM   #44
stratonascar
High School Varsity

North Wilkesboro - Short Track Racing in North Carolina

I Just started 3rd behind Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Alex Bowman who was in the Front Row when the Green Flag flew so Dale Jr. had the Lead until the 50th Lap as Martin Truex Jr. took over an led 160 Laps until Lap 210 as Jeff Gordon who is vying for his first win since he last won in Real Life in 1996, Gordon led 98 Laps but Dale Jr. regain it back on Lap 308 but on Lap 333 Kevin Harvick took over the lead, Harvick lead 35 but Martin Truex Jr. took the lead back but in the end after 400 Laps, Jeff Gordon won and I finished 6th.

RACE RESULTS

1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
2. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
3. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
4. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota
5. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet
6. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
7. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's ford
8. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
9. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
10. #78 Madison Bryant - Pilot Travel Centers Ford
11. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
12. #3 Austin Dillon - AAA Chevrolet
13. #42 Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Credit One Bank Chevrolet
14. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile
15. #88 Alex Bowman - Axalta Chevrolet
16. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet
17. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
18. #12 Caroline Credle - Raybestos Ford
19. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
20. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet
21. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
22. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - HAAS Ford
23. #83 Lake Speed - Purex Ford
24. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet
25. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford
26. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
27. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
28. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
29. #2 Brad Keselowski - Wurth Ford
30. #66 Brinley Mineroldi - Mooresville High Autoduel Team Ford
31. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
32. #67 Grant Hall - Arrington Racing Ford
33. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Ford
34. #11 Denny Hamlin - Fedex Toyota
35. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
36. #23 Kaaviya Sambasivan - Dr. Pepper Toyota
37. #9 Chase Elliott - Little Caesar's Chevrolet
38. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet
39. #20 Christopher Bell - Dewalt Toyota
40. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet
41. #27 Benny Parsons - Melling Oldsmobile
42. #1 Rick Mast - Precision Products Racing Ford
43. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Ford
44. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet
45. #36 Ava Talerico - Skittles Pontiac
46. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford
Old 05-18-2021, 09:14 AM   #45
QuikSand
lolzcat

As usual, I don't really understand this, but I'm glad you feel you've found a home here.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:26 PM   #46
stratonascar
High School Varsity

QuikSand: Okay, Thanks.

CATCHING UP BEFORE SONOMA (Note: Charlotte is a Lengthy One so be prepared.)

Circuit of The Americas - Cale Yarborough led the last 6 Laps to win the Echopark Grand Prix of Texas, Jeff Gordon finishes 2nd and Alan Kulwicki rounds out the Top 3.

Charlotte - Dale Earnhardt and Jeff Gordon led the field to the Green Flag in the Coca-Cola World 600, Jeff Gordon led the first thirty before Mark Martin took over and led 30 more laps until Chase Elliott took over on Lap 60 with Jeff Gordon in 2nd however the first caution fell on Lap 96 involving Rusty Wallace, Ricky Rudd and Christopher Bell.

Then the Restart came in on Lap 101, Mark Martin is leading but 53 laps later Darrell Waltrip took over to lead 23 more before Kyle Busch entered for first place.

But the 2nd Caution came in lap 223 involving 7 cars knocking 4 out of the race including Aric Almirola, William Byron, Darrell Waltrip and Bill Elliott.

The Restart Came on Lap 229 as Jeff Gordon is leading but on Lap 307 Richard Petty took over and led the final 93 laps to win the Coca-Cola World 600 at Charlotte.

RACE RESULTS

1. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
2. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
3. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford
4. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
5. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
6. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
7. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota
8. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet
9. #19 Martin Truex, Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota
10. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
11. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
12. #3 Austin Dillon - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
13. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford
14. #87 Joe Nemechek - Dentyne Chevrolet
15. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet
16. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet
17. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Jollibee Chevrolet
18. #27 Benny Parsons - Griffin Marine Oldsmobile
19. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibe Chevrolet
20. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
21. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
22. #88 Alex Bowman - Axalta Chevrolet
23. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
24. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Patriotic Chevrolet
25. #98 Derrike Cope - Bojangles Ford
26. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile
27. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet
28. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
29. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - HAAS Ford
30. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet
31. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet
32. #42 Caelynn-Miller Keyes - Credit One Bank Chevrolet
33. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford
34. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
35. #1 Rick Mast - Skoal Ford
36. #10 Aric Almirola - Smithfield Ford
37. #24 William Byron - Liberty University Patriotic Chevrolet
38. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
39. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford
40. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
41. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet
42. #20 Christopher Bell - DeWalt Toyota
Old 07-31-2021, 01:06 PM   #47
stratonascar
High School Varsity

This Just In: Thanks to a Writers Block as well as Contributed Posts from AH.com, I Decided to Pull the Plug and sell of the 2021 Stuff to NR2003 Season and others however I'm Planning to Create Something New, so my apologies and thanks for reading.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:48 PM   #48
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Well I Changed my mind I decided to reverse it by Continuing so the Strat-o-Matic Baseball Stuff will later take place with an Intermission so Stay Tuned!
Old 08-16-2021, 10:05 PM   #49
stratonascar
High School Varsity

But I've Changed My Mind, I'm Starting all over from Scratch by Switching to Presuture but some of those events in the Cyberpunk will Carryover with a New Title so stay tuned!