Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2015, 02:16 PM   #3701
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Great game, and well done Thom at the end.

Thanks Jackal! even if you did vote for new elections right after I found out you were a loyal colonist
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:21 PM   #3702
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Hooray colonists! Way to go Thomkal, way to bring it home.

Amazing effort by so many new players, really well done guys.

EF, terrific game, thanks for running it. It got pretty crazy when it became werewolf, multiple regenerating seers and BGs, multiple cunnings / brutals / wolf dukes and 3 separate wolf teams with a neutral thrown in, whew. Insane.

Thanks JAG! Sorry that perhaps only loyal to me colonist got taken out so soon after the police force came to be...and for having to tell you publicly about the scan power-not having our chat room right then really sucked
Old 03-06-2015, 02:23 PM   #3703
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
It messes with your mind when you trust someone and then realize they were plotting against you. And you had that happen with what, 5 different people this game?

My mind is so messed up now yes
Old 03-06-2015, 02:26 PM   #3704
Thomkal
Head Coach

I was 9 in both physical and social at the start, and picked up a social point to make it 10 when I became leader. How many points do I get EF for still being alive at the end?
Old 03-06-2015, 02:30 PM   #3705
Grover
Pro Starter

I was only a 7 in engineering, 6 in science, 5 in physical and ZERO in social.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #3706
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
How do you feel the character's backstories on Earth affected the game? Were they more like "red herrings"-meant to not have much effect on the game-just something for the colonists to go crazy with?

My back story (identity theft) was tied to ntn wanting be dead I believe... not sure on any others.

I started with 8 scientific and 6 in engineering with a 1 in physical (which may have ultimately led to my demise). I was bumped to a 10 scientific when I was named lead scientist.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #3707
Danny
Head Coach

I want to apologize for my crappy activity here. I was so out of the habit of even thinking about WW and generally busy that I kept forgetting to even check in.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 07:53 PM   #3708
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I want to apologize for my crappy activity here. I was so out of the habit of even thinking about WW and generally busy that I kept forgetting to even check in.

Looks like you'll have chances to redeem yourself.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:58 PM   #3709
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hey EF, curious as to what we missed in the game because of our actions-like you told us about already when martial law took place-like with the Russians, and the creepy govt (?) scientists who were running this crazy plan?

If not for martial law the cult would have peacefully tried to recruit new members. The Resistance would not have come to be. The goals would have been to create and upgrade each of the basic facilities (government building, research center, medical facility, biodome and colony defense before night 13). CF would have gained more abilities to sabotage your efforts to prevent that.

As far as your government puppet masters... that may have to stay a mystery in case another attempt to colonize is ever made (I just need to think of some other ways to trigger havoc in that one).

Quote:
How do you feel the character's backstories on Earth affected the game? Were they more like "red herrings"-meant to not have much effect on the game-just something for the colonists to go crazy with?

A couple were tied together like the identity thief and victim and the cult leader and farmer who lost his child to a cult. The others were for flavor to the story and hope that a little role playing could occur for anyone that wanted to go with it. Though some of it could have been used as leverage by the spy.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:11 AM   #3710
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Already missing hitting refresh 1000 times at the deadline each night..
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #3711
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This was a lot of fun to follow, although I did have to just scan some pages a few times.

A few times I had to refer to the Either I knew something or wanted to say something!
Old 03-21-2015, 02:39 AM   #3712
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Incidently I never was even mad when I posted fucks in big letters. Just trying to sound like a desperate villager to get out of lynch. I was particularly unwell and stressed as I hadn't slept more than a few hours each night that week since I fainted. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was in extremely scary zones and i couldn't relax. Nothing really to do with this game, although werewolf stress doesn't really help. he gave me some anti-depressant/sleeping pills which i guess work. no doubt good that i was lynched when I was and I just had to get away from ww and threads for awhile. In fact I think I had my first full night of sleep since then last week. Haven't been to BGG in awhile either

Anyway good game wolves. lol 4 conversions.
was funny that i was so desperately trying to get people to log in and the only ones to say anything did so to berate me and they were mostly wolves lol.

aliens ftw

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 03-21-2015 at 02:40 AM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:15 AM   #3713
timmae
College Starter

I was village CF.. I luv ya big buddy!
Old 08-08-2019, 11:27 PM   #3714
hongron
n00b

Great we will get either a history teacher or a mayor of some small town that dabbled in politics.