Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #701
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
hmmm, I dont want to pile onto Autumn, dont think adding a 6th person is a good idea and definitely dont like Danny as a candidate, so its between Darth, GE an Jackal for me

I don't think danny would put a fellow wolf in this much danger of specifically saying that he doesnt want to pile on autumn....would he ? I know jag already brought all this up.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #702
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I can't remember entirely the reasoning behind wanting to go autumn (I'm trying to read through the thread on my phone) but part of it was the early vote on chief. If I was a wolf I'd want villager chief out too.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:16 PM   #703
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have to say i am concerned that we are forgetting all about jackallathum

He could be whatever, I can't really find anything that gives us a read one way or the other
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #704
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Very sorry to hear that Lathum.

thank you. It was her time.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #705
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
thank you. It was her time.

I'm sorry to hear that, too.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #706
bhlloy
Coordinator

Me too Lathum. My condolences
Old 01-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #707
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
This is basically the only thing I can point to in order to defend myself. In addition to that, a wolf almost never puts the first vote on another wolf that early in the game because its just bringing heat when there otherwise wouldn't be any

Catching up. I just want to point out that I don't think this is true at all. Every game I've been a wolf, we've made a point of voting each other early to try to establish a track record.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #708
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
The alternate premise I would have to accept if you are a villager is that a wolf did not have to be present in a room to make a kill and I can't really buy that idea. Why are we playing a game with rooms if for example a wolf in the basement can kill a villager on the top floor?

Obviously I have better info than to you to say what is true or not, so while I can understand it being counterintuitive to you, I can see the other side. This game is quite different from Evil Dead (and even in that one I can't remember if wolves had to be in the same room). for example in this game we can see global vote counts, whereas in Evil Dead all we knew was the vote in our own room. So I can see a precedent for the wolves not being limited to their own rooms. In addition, it could make it very difficult for the wolves if that was the case. We would just spread out, wait for them to kill someone and already have the wolves narrowed down to two or three people. I can understand you assuming this is not the case though. It will be clear it is if I get lynched, but sometimes you take one for the team.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #709
Autumn
Head Coach

Anyone have a vote count? Do we have to pull a lever or something?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #710
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

What about the thought that each floor had a wolf item ?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #711
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
I think this vote could be telling for bhlloy/autumn. Bhlloy switched vote close to the end of the night and made it 5-4 instead of 6-3 in dvs favor. Obviously dv was a good guy so that would be good points for not voting bhlloy today.. right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

If you pull the red lever, it will come

PULL RED LEVER
Old 01-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #712
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:

If you pull the red lever, it will come

PULL RED LEVER
Old 01-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #713
bhlloy
Coordinator

Ugh, that seems to happen once in a while on my phone. I only want to pull the lever once CF
Old 01-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #714
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Catching up. I just want to point out that I don't think this is true at all. Every game I've been a wolf, we've made a point of voting each other early to try to establish a track record.

Yes, but the very first vote of the day? To establish a wolf as the first candidate on the board? Don't think I have ever seen a wolf do that. It's just asking for heat where there doesn't need to be any
Old 01-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #715
Autumn
Head Coach

First thing of the day? Sure. If I'm a wolf and want to place that vote I don't want to wait long enough to be seen as piggybacking. I want credit for that big salad.

Maybe I'm confused, and it's very likely. I've had the flu for 10 daysand my kids had it before that. But are we talking about your vote on Danny? Didn't it come after Danny had been outed in the basement? So we're talking about the easiest vote a wolf ever made, voting an outed wolf.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #716
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
First thing of the day? Sure. If I'm a wolf and want to place that vote I don't want to wait long enough to be seen as piggybacking. I want credit for that big salad.

Maybe I'm confused, and it's very likely. I've had the flu for 10 daysand my kids had it before that. But are we talking about your vote on Danny? Didn't it come after Danny had been outed in the basement? So we're talking about the easiest vote a wolf ever made, voting an outed wolf.

No, you're not confused. bhlloy has voted for DT in the past, only to pull his vote off later. It's a clever wolf ploy. In the meantime, Mau's vote seems to be jumping around like a jumping bean. I'm sticking to my guns for now.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #717
bhlloy
Coordinator

Nope. I had the first vote on Danny that day, then I switched to CR when it was 6-1 (unbeknownst to me the reveal had already happened at this point which was why it was a runaway) and then back to Danny once CR showed up and revealed the reveal
Old 01-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #718
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
I am voting DT based off of his voting record and what I think is faux outrage about beng robbed.

FYI- I will likely be very inactive, my wifes grandmother passed today so we will be dealing with that later in the week.

Does this count as a vote, considering Lathum's unfortunate circumstances? The intention is clear ...
Old 01-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #719
bhlloy
Coordinator

Seriously Autumn I know it's me or you today, but tell me that's a wolf play. To put the first vote of the day on a wolf, only to take it off after the wolf has been condemned elsewhere (which as a wolf I would have known about). That makes no sense at all.

As for pulling my vote off DT (which I have done once btw), I still haven't seen anyone explain why he'd sandwich his vote in between two other confirmed wolves. Once that was pointed out I went away from him and onto other targets. I still feel that he's lower done my list than other targets even today.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #720
Autumn
Head Coach

What time did you have your first vote on Danny, bhlloy? Was it before the seer had revealed in the lower floor?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #721
bhlloy
Coordinator

Post 326 - well before reveal. Then I switched to CR at some point after the reveal. Leaving work now so don't have time to dig everything up but Mau has quoted the posts somewhere in the last couple pages I think. Be back on in about an hour
Old 01-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #722
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
Does this count as a vote, considering Lathum's unfortunate circumstances? The intention is clear ...

I think I voted DT earlier in the thread, no?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #723
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I voted DT in post 673
Old 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #724
Autumn
Head Coach

Looking back I see that Bhlloy voted Danny somehwere around 1:00 and Saldana revealed somewhere between 12-2, so no, bhlloy that vote doesn't mean much to me. If you had voted at 9 in the morning before the wolves knew about the seer, sure it might mean something.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #725
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Post 326 - well before reveal. Then I switched to CR at some point after the reveal. Leaving work now so don't have time to dig everything up but Mau has quoted the posts somewhere in the last couple pages I think. Be back on in about an hour

You seem to be missing the point. The reveal that happened in the lower floor is what mattered. If you're a wolf you'd know about it as soon as it was posted, not when Chief made his way upstairs.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #726
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I've got bball until a half hour before deadline. I will try remembering to check in before I dri e home after the game.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #727
Autumn
Head Coach

Also I think it's worth noting that Bhlloy didn't switch back to Danny until moments before deadline, and not until someone asked him if he was going to move. I think he was probably considering leaving his vote as is and hoping to get lucky.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #728
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
dola- I voted DT in post 673

That you did. Eases my mind a bit.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #729
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm going to keep my vote on Bhlloy as long as I can, I think he's the best vote right now. But if I have to move it near deadline to try to save my skin, I will.

FWIW there will be no reveals from me. I am a maid. My feather duster gave me the skill to steal an item once, and I stole a measly 250 gold coins from NTN. That's the extent of the excitement I bring to the game. It's just a standard villager, in CF's version of things, I don't have a special role or anything.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #730
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
You seem to be missing the point. The reveal that happened in the lower floor is what mattered. If you're a wolf you'd know about it as soon as it was posted, not when Chief made his way upstairs.

No, that's exactly the point. If I'm a wolf and I voted Danny to build trust, I wouldn't have moved off of Danny after CR's reveal because I would have known about the reveal and than Danny was going down. My voting pattern pretty clearly shows I knew nothing about it until after CR came upstairs.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #731
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

At 3:09 the panel on the wall opens up

autumn - bhlloy (666) jag (669) mauchow (692)
bhlloy - autumn (644)
daddytorgo - booradley (655) lathum (673)
booradley - daddytorgo (660)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #732
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It then starts to close again
Old 01-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #733
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hogsworth frowns and pounds the wall panel. It stops and opens completely up again.

He turns and says, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"
Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #734
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
No, that's exactly the point. If I'm a wolf and I voted Danny to build trust, I wouldn't have moved off of Danny after CR's reveal because I would have known about the reveal and than Danny was going down. My voting pattern pretty clearly shows I knew nothing about it until after CR came upstairs.

Well, as far as I'm concerned it's either you or JAG at this point, due to the Britrock clue, and so I'm going to vote the guy that moved off Danny until the last minute, not the guy that used a favor to go upstairs to tell everyone about Danny. Maybe Britrock was a random vote and you're both villagers, who knows. But my guess is you voted him early hoping to look good and then saw a chance at shifting the vote away from him when it came.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #735
Autumn
Head Coach

If seriously no one else is going to vote bhlloy I'll vote DT. I don't have a solid idea who might be a wolf outside of this Britrock circle. Might as well be DT.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #736
Autumn
Head Coach

Not sure how much longer I'll be here, so I'll move now. But let the record show, I want to vote Bhlloy, just as I did yesterday.

unvote bhlloy
vote daddy torgo
Old 01-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #737
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

autumn (644)
Old 01-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #738
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
autumn (644)

Um, this situation sucks. If neither JAG nor mau move their vote, DT will get to decide this one. That's a bad night for the villagers. I would happily move my vote to bhlloy if there was proper support, but as matters stand right now ... nope.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #739
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

literally just walked back into my room. I'm no wolf boo - not sure why your questionable "evidence" is swaying people. I'll go with your analysis about a wolf betweeen me, autumn, and bhlloy, and take the 50/50 shot that it's autumn, and also vote in my self-defense.

VOTE AUTUMN
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #740
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I am here. Just got out of the shower.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #741
Autumn
Head Coach

Oh well. My hope was pretty thin, resting on DT not coming back. Good luck folks. I wish I had found more treasure. Lathum grabbed that damn puppet out of my hands.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #742
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
Um, this situation sucks. If neither JAG nor mau move their vote, DT will get to decide this one. That's a bad night for the villagers. I would happily move my vote to bhlloy if there was proper support, but as matters stand right now ... nope.

Yeh, it sucks that a guy who I have on my radar as a wolf gets to decide but in all reality I don't feel as confident in all this as I did over the weekend, but that's what happens when everyone gets to defend themselves and three people are throwing different scenarios around and three people are rebutting everything.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #743
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

autumn - bhlloy (666) jag (669) mauchow (692) daddytorgo (739)
autumn (644)

Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #744
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
autumn - bhlloy (666) jag (669) mauchow (692) daddytorgo (739)
autumn (644)

I think that's incorrect.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #745
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

then correct it
Old 01-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #746
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

ah...DT, you did not unvote.

autumn (644)
booradley - daddytorgo (739)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-14-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #747
Autumn
Head Coach

Boo, I have an item that will let me influence the vote, so this will not be a tie if DT doesn't Unvote.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #748
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

autumn, are you really a villager?
Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #749
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE BOORADLY

VOTE AUTUMN
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote