Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #3051
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Accept the trade, I'm sure it's a good deal...

it's actually a win-win for both teams. i'm rebuilding and he's in "win it now" mode.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #3052
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Might not be so bad -- he will probably be more likely to vote DT than anyone here was!

Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #3053
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Might not be so bad -- he will probably be more likely to vote DT than anyone here was!

I bet he thinks that move would have been...

wait for it...

LEGENDARY

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #3054
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
it's actually a win-win for both teams. i'm rebuilding and he's in "win it now" mode.

What league is this? (sorry to interrupt WW talk.. I'm an online league junkie)

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #3055
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
What league is this? (sorry to interrupt WW talk.. I'm an online league junkie)

Golden Age Hoops - DDS:PB league

bunch of us FOFC'ers. Historical league - mid-90's.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #3056
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Golden Age Hoops - DDS:PB league

bunch of us FOFC'ers. Historical league - mid-90's.

Ahh ok, I remember that league. I guess it isn't another league for me to join in this case. I kind of gave up on DDS after waaay too many crashes in DDS:CB.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #3057
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ahh ok, I remember that league. I guess it isn't another league for me to join in this case. I kind of gave up on DDS after waaay too many crashes in DDS:CB.

you should be spending all your free time playing WW anyways!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #3058
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

I haven't had much problem with this version of PB. Anyway, don't even think about joining until I've won my championship ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #3059
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I haven't had much problem with this version of PB.

Personally, I like all versions of PB.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #3060
henry296
College Starter

First, thanks to Barkeep49 and hoopsguy for reaching out to me to participate. The flexibile deadline made it easier for me to catch up and not feel rushed.

As for my power, I really didn't have a choice on when to use it. It was activated the first time I voted for a villager who got lynched. I really did want to use right away and the opportunity presented itself the first night on Kwhit and I would've used it but the lynch happened before I had a chance to cast a vote. Hopefully that would've let me clear people after a couple of wolves were killed. Just think about how different the game might've been if i had gotten my vote in.

I was also surprised that i get seer scanned right away since I rarely play and didn't think I gave DT too much info on my role.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #3061
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
First, thanks to Barkeep49 and hoopsguy for reaching out to me to participate. The flexibile deadline made it easier for me to catch up and not feel rushed.

As for my power, I really didn't have a choice on when to use it. It was activated the first time I voted for a villager who got lynched. I really did want to use right away and the opportunity presented itself the first night on Kwhit and I would've used it but the lynch happened before I had a chance to cast a vote. Hopefully that would've let me clear people after a couple of wolves were killed. Just think about how different the game might've been if i had gotten my vote in.

I was also surprised that i get seer scanned right away since I rarely play and didn't think I gave DT too much info on my role.

NFG did the seer scan on you first thing...which was great
Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #3062
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

First of all.. YAY! Im glad we figured out all that and won. Especially with how confusing the EF thing was. First of all props to DT for taking in all the info and dispensing it. He trusted me and thanks that no one fake revealed seer cause that helped my cause. I knew Autumn was a wolf from the beggining. I told DT that many times in PM. Glad i was right.

Sorry my fake reveal was so crappy. I had to go to work and just thought of something quick.

I feel like my skills are getting better and that is good.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #3063
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
First of all.. YAY! Im glad we figured out all that and won. Especially with how confusing the EF thing was. First of all props to DT for taking in all the info and dispensing it. He trusted me and thanks that no one fake revealed seer cause that helped my cause. I knew Autumn was a wolf from the beggining. I told DT that many times in PM. Glad i was right.

Sorry my fake reveal was so crappy. I had to go to work and just thought of something quick.

I feel like my skills are getting better and that is good.

I don't think your fake reveal was crappy, and we all certainly understand RL things. I hope I did a decent job pushing your fake reveal out there and trying to support it. My point was more that the wolves would know that that wasn't true so they'd key on you as some sort of seer.

With me still alive you could also have just gone: "VOTE PASSACAGLIA" and basically said no more of substance and I would have supported you and made up some involved junk and basically pushed the lynch through to try to keep you alive.

But we had it pretty whittled-down at that point, so it wasn't really a big deal.

And I know you were just super-excited that you finally got a wolf after scanning all those villagers.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #3064
Passacaglia
Coordinator

If you knew Autumn was a wolf from the beginning, why didn't you scan him?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #3065
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, 'cause it would have been much more fun for you to scan me, see I was "good" and then come in now and say "damnit, I knew it."
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #3066
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hey Hoops/Barkeep,

Sorry if I missed you answering this, but would there have been any effect on the game if Jack Bauer was taken out? Other than the good guys losing their main guy of course.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #3067
hoopsguy
General Manager

Nope, no impact of losing Jack other than his role (and the delightful wit of DaddyTorgo) being gone from the game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #3068
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
If you knew Autumn was a wolf from the beginning, why didn't you scan him?

Because being new to the seer thing I relied on Dt alot. He thought Autumn was legit for a while and had me scanning CR/PASS/Danny, which I was totally fine with. Really it all added to my COT.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #3069
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
Because being new to the seer thing I relied on Dt alot. He thought Autumn was legit for a while and had me scanning CR/PASS/Danny, which I was totally fine with. Really it all added to my COT.

Yeah...I figured with the info that autumn was giving me either he'd slip up at some point - like i noted when i said he did give me CR and EF early and then CR ended up bad and EF ended up being crazy, or else we'd have cause to dig into him deeper later.

i'm real glad i didn't -- honestly Autumn's supposed power wasn't of massive use to me since everyone had given me their name already and what good was a name anyways, but had he been scanned and cleared it might have taken us longer to find him